Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 9
Send Topic Print
Confirmed: Muslims are trying to outbreed us (Read 41466 times)
Aussie Nationalist
Ex Member

Re: Confirmed: Muslims are trying to outbreed us
Reply #60 - Mar 14th, 2007 at 12:10am

Quote:
I think we should all practice polygamy!  Grin For king and country! Two wives for every man!  Wink

Bloody oath mate!

Total anti-marxist and anti-left wing. The Right is Right.&&&&&&

IP Logged

Gavin

OzPolitic

Sydney, Australia
Reply #61 - Mar 14th, 2007 at 8:59am

ex-member DonaldTrump wrote on Mar 13th, 2007 at 4:56pm:
'Head-start?'  Huh

As far as I'm concerned, as soon as the WOMAN run out of puff... around 34... then the males stop having kids. MALES lose fertility at a very old age. After all, Charlie Chaplin was known to have kids at around 70 years old!

So as far as I'm concerned, Gav, I have all my life to have kids... and I can have more kids at 40 (So-long as my wife is young enough) than any Muslim at 21 ever could.

donaldtrump, by the time u hit ur late twenties and start having ur first kid, a muslim guy that is the same age as you would probably already have 2 kids. assuming that u two then breed at the same rate, then he still would out-breed you (since he already had two kids by the time u had ur first).

and why do u assume that u can have more kids at 40 than a muslim at 21? do u think muslim men can't continue having kids at that age?

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #62 - Mar 14th, 2007 at 1:34pm

History smistory. Muslims have always been more violent and empire-like than Christians have throughout history.

No they haven't. Of course, you would know this if you weren't so dismissive of history. You do realise that we are still part of the British Empire don't you? Christians dominated North America and Australia and conquered South America and a big chunk of Africa.

People who can't distinguish between etymology and entomology bug me in ways I cannot put into words.
IP Logged

ex-member DonaldTrump
Gold Member

Oh mere mortals, open
your eyes!

Overseas
Reply #63 - Mar 14th, 2007 at 6:13pm

Quote:
donaldtrump, by the time u hit ur late twenties and start having ur first kid, a muslim guy that is the same age as you would probably already have 2 kids. assuming that u two then breed at the same rate, then he still would out-breed you (since he already had two kids by the time u had ur first). 

and why do u assume that u can have more kids at 40 than a muslim at 21? do u think muslim men can't continue having kids at that age?

Do the math, Gav.

Muslim guy marries a 21 year old muslim woman at 21. He successfully has 10 kids.
Australian guy marries a 21 year-old  Australian woman at the age of 29. Successfully has 10 kids.

It wouldn't make a difference whether I'm 21 or 41. It all depends on the age of the FEMALE. That's the point I'm trying to make, Gav.

Do you understand yet?

Quote:
History smistory. Muslims have always been more violent and empire-like than Christians have throughout history.

No they haven't.

Yes they haveTongue

Quote:
Of course, you would know this if you weren't so dismissive of history.

Me? Dismissive of history?  Grin That's a laugh. I'm a history junkie.  Wink

Quote:
You do realise that we are still part of the British Empire don't you?

Big deal. We colonised Australia when it was the Aboriginals land. Gee... I guess you got me there.  Roll Eyes
And if you WERE a history fanatic like yours truly, freediver, Smiley, you'd realise that the British Empire made this political decision about 400 years after the Magna Carta was issued.

Quote:
The first clause declared that the Church of England would be free from interference by the Crown.

Therefore, the decision by the King of England to occupy Australia and use it as a penal colony was purely political and wasn't entirely due to the 'evils' of 'Christianity' like so many Muslims sympathisers try to make it out to be. 

Quote:
Christians dominated North America and Australia and conquered South America and a big chunk of Africa.

For North America and Africa... see above.

But for South America... I can explain in greater depth.

The Mayans, Incas and Aztecs were a PUSHOVER for the Spanish, no violence was necessary to take over compared to Islamic bloody take-overs. I think it was something like 80 Conquistidors that conquered the Aztec Civilisation alone... which was made up of MILLIONS of people.

How was this possible?

1) Aztecs believed, according to their mythology and beliefs, that a 'great white God' would come to Earth, and 'change their way of life forever.' (I'm not making this up, by the way). And you can guess what happened next... when they saw these pale looking Spaniards... on their horses (Unknown to Aztecs) and covered in steel (Which would have looked quite impressive), they were worshipped like Gods by the locals.
2) The spread of European diseases such as smallpox and the common cold caused widespread deaths among the local South American populations (They weren't used to the disease like the Aztecs were), completely unintended by the Christian sailors.
3) The Christian soldiers had orders to 'kill' whereas the Aztecs had orders to 'capture' ...so they could sacrifice their prisoners. This contributed to the massive victory by the 80-strong army *snicker* of the Spanish.

Was it the Christians desire to conquer these lands in order to convert the population? Did they conquer these lands in the name of Christianity? No... they didn't.

Originally, the general who was leading the Spanish expedition (I think his name was Mendoza), was ordered by King Charles of Spain... to 'not conquer any civilisations while on his trip.' But he disobeyed and conquered anyway, because of the gold that he found.

So you see? Christians hardly EVER conquered land because of their religion. It was mainly due to politics. However, you can argue that Christians did intentionally conquer Palestine in the 9th century in the name of Christianity (First Crusade). This was before the Magna Carta.

But at the same time... I can also excuse this invasion of Palestine by Christians due to Islamic aggression in the years prior to the invasion.

In fact, I think the Christians crusade into the Middle East was a direct result of frequent invasions of Europe by fanatical Islamic armies.

This post to be continued...

Quote:
Tolerance is the virtue of men who no longer believe in anything
&&-- G.K. Chesterton

IP Logged

ex-member DonaldTrump
Gold Member

Oh mere mortals, open
your eyes!

Overseas
Reply #64 - Mar 14th, 2007 at 6:16pm

Timeline leading up to 1st Crusade

634-644 The Caliphate of Umar ibn al-Khattab, who is regarded as particularly brutal.
635 Muslim Crusaders besiege and conquer of Damascus
636 Muslim Crusaders defeat Byzantines decisively at Battle of Yarmuk.
637 Muslim Crusaders conquer Iraq at the Battle of al-Qadisiyyah (some date it in 635 or 636)
638 Muslim Crusaders conquer and annex Jerusalem, taking it from the Byzantines.
638-650 Muslim Crusaders conquer Iran, except along Caspian Sea.
639-642 Muslim Crusaders conquer Egypt.
641 Muslim Crusaders control Syria and Palestine.
643-707 Muslim Crusaders conquer North Africa.
644 Caliph Umar is assassinated by a Persian prisoner of war; Uthman ibn Affan is elected third Caliph, who is regarded by many Muslims as gentler than Umar.
644-650 Muslim Crusaders conquer Cyprus, Tripoli in North Africa, and establish Islamic rule in Iran, Afghanistan, and Sind.
656 Caliph Uthman is assassinated by disgruntled Muslim soldiers; Ali ibn Abi Talib, son-in-law and cousin to Muhammad, who married the prophet’s daughter Fatima through his first wife Khadija, is set up as Caliph.
656 Battle of the Camel, in which Aisha, Muhammad’s wife, leads a rebellion against Ali for not avenging Uthman’s assassination. Ali’s partisans win.
657 Battle of Siffin between Ali and Muslim governor of Jerusalem, arbitration goes against Ali
661 Murder of Ali by an extremist; Ali’s supporters acclaim his son Hasan as next Caliph, but he comes to an agreement with Muawiyyah I and retires to Medina.
661-680 the Caliphate of Muawiyyah I. He founds Umayyid dynasty and moves capital from Medina to Damascus
673-678 Arabs besiege Constantinople, capital of Byzantine Empire
680 Massacre of Hussein (Muhammad’s grandson), his family, and his supporters in Karbala, Iraq.
691 Dome of the Rock is completed in Jerusalem, only six decades after Muhammad’s death.
705 Abd al-Malik restores Umayyad rule.
710-713 Muslim Crusaders conquer the lower Indus Valley.
711-713 Muslim Crusaders conquer Spain and impose the kingdom of Andalus. This article recounts how Muslims today still grieve over their expulsion 700 years later. They seem to believe that the land belonged to them in the first place.
719 Cordova, Spain, becomes seat of Arab governor
732 The Muslim Crusaders stopped at the Battle of Poitiers; that is, Franks (France) halt Arab advance
749 The Abbasids conquer Kufah and overthrow Umayyids
756 Foundation of Umayyid amirate in Cordova, Spain, setting up an independent kingdom from Abbasids
762 Foundation of Baghdad
785 Foundation of the Great Mosque of Cordova
789 Rise of Idrisid amirs (Muslim Crusaders) in Morocco; foundation of Fez; Christoforos, a Muslim who converted to Christianity, is executed.
800 Autonomous Aghlabid dynasty (Muslim Crusaders) in Tunisia
807 Caliph Harun al-Rashid orders the destruction of non-Muslim prayer houses and of the church of Mary Magdalene in Jerusalem
809 Aghlabids (Muslim Crusaders) conquer Sardinia, Italy
813 Christians in Palestine are attacked; many flee the country
831 Muslim Crusaders capture Palermo, Italy; raids in Southern Italy
850 Caliph al-Matawakkil orders the destruction of non-Muslim houses of prayer
855 Revolt of the Christians of Hims (Syria)
837-901 Aghlabids (Muslim Crusaders) conquer Sicily, raid Corsica, Italy, France
869-883 Revolt of black slaves in Iraq
909 Rise of the Fatimid Caliphate in Tunisia; these Muslim Crusaders occupy Sicily, Sardinia
928-969 Byzantine military revival, they retake old territories, such as Cyprus (964) and Tarsus (969)
937 The Ikhshid, a particularly harsh Muslim ruler, writes to Emperor Romanus, boasting of his control over the holy places
937 The Church of the Resurrection (known as Church of Holy Sepulcher in Latin West) is burned down by Muslims; more churches in Jerusalem are attacked
960 Conversion of Qarakhanid Turks to Islam
966 Anti-Christian riots in Jerusalem
969 Fatimids (Muslim Crusaders) conquer Egypt and found Cairo
c. 970 Seljuks enter conquered Islamic territories from the East
973 Israel and southern Syria are again conquered by the Fatimids
1003 First persecutions by al-Hakim; the Church of St. Mark in Fustat, Egypt, is destroyed
1009 Destruction of the Church of the Resurrection by al-Hakim (see 937)
1012 Beginning of al-Hakim’s oppressive decrees against Jews and Christians
1015 Earthquake in Palestine; the dome of the Dome of the Rock collapses
1031 Collapse of Umayyid Caliphate and establishment of 15 minor independent dynasties throughout Muslim Andalus
1048 Reconstruction of the Church of the Resurrection completed
1050 Creation of Almoravid (Muslim Crusaders) movement in Mauretania; Almoravids (aka Murabitun) are coalition of western Saharan Berbers; followers of Islam, focusing on the Quran, the hadith, and Maliki law.
1055 Seljuk Prince Tughrul enters Baghdad, consolidation of the Seljuk Sultanate
1055 Confiscation of property of Church of the Resurrection
1071 Battle of Manzikert, Seljuk Turks (Muslim Crusaders) defeat Byzantines and occupy much of Anatolia

To be continued...

Quote:
&&-- G.K. Chesterton

IP Logged

ex-member DonaldTrump
Gold Member

Oh mere mortals, open
your eyes!

Overseas
Reply #65 - Mar 14th, 2007 at 6:21pm

1073 Conquest of Jerusalem by Turks (Muslim Crusaders)
1075 Seljuks (Muslim Crusaders) capture Nicea (Iznik) and make it their capital in Anatolia
1076 Almoravids (Muslim Crusaders) (see 1050) conquer western Ghana
1085 Toledo is taken back by Christian armies
1086 Almoravids (Muslim Crusaders) (see 1050) send help to Andalus, Battle of Zallaca
1090-1091 Almoravids (Muslim Crusaders) occupy all of Andalus except Saragossa and Balearic Islands
1094 Byzantine emperor Alexius Comnenus I asks western Christendom for help against Seljuk invasions of his territory; Seljuks are Muslim Turkish family of eastern origins; see 970

So... after years of Muslims conquering civilisations... the Christians say... enough is enough.

1095 Pope Urban II preaches first Crusade; they capture Jerusalem in 1099

Quote:
&&-- G.K. Chesterton

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #66 - Mar 14th, 2007 at 7:13pm

Therefore, the decision by the King of England to occupy Australia and use it as a penal colony was purely political and wasn't entirely due to the 'evils' of 'Christianity' like so many Muslims sympathisers try to make it out to be.

You said Christians, not Christianity. It is not Islam that is imigrating to Australia. It is muslim people. You seem very keen to separate the historical actions of Christians from their faith, but you lump Arabs, lebs etc under the same banner of Islam.

So you see? Christians hardly EVER conquered land because of their religion. It was mainly due to politics.

You don't think politics affects the actions of muslims? Or are they mindless cogs in the mechanism of some grand conspiracy?

People who can't distinguish between etymology and entomology bug me in ways I cannot put into words.
IP Logged

ex-member DonaldTrump
Gold Member

Oh mere mortals, open
your eyes!

Overseas
Reply #67 - Mar 14th, 2007 at 7:40pm

Quote:

You said Christians, not Christianity. It is not Islam that is imigrating to Australia. It is muslim people. You seem very keen to separate the historical actions of Christians from their faith, but you lump Arabs, lebs etc under the same banner of Islam.

Oh great. So now your argument has come down to attacking my 'definitions?' Roll Eyes Whatever. Muslims (Oops) I mean... ISLAM... has had a far more violent history than Christians (Oops) Christianity.

Quote:
So you see? Christians hardly EVER conquered land because of their religion. It was mainly due to politics.

You don't think politics affects the actions of muslims? Or are they mindless cogs in the mechanism of some grand conspiracy?

The Muslims conquer lands SOLELY to establish them as Islamic nations. It's part of their lifestyle. Ie. domination. Don't believe me? Look it up! I'm sick and tired of giving all the evidence for you and you constantly denying it!

Freediver, answer honestly, are you just replying to my posts, not because you disagree with what I'm saying, but because of your egoRoll Eyes

Quote:
&&-- G.K. Chesterton

IP Logged

dei(Guest)

Reply #68 - Mar 15th, 2007 at 12:57am

If it really is a pop. increased desired I suggest at least having 5 kids the most 9 or more. And having others Aussies too ie. friends and family. I saw the last generation with the baby boom etc. I hope to have many too. Good luck for us all.  Smiley I had no idea of the muslim issues down under. By 2050 the abos will be last of your worries. hehe

IP Logged

dei(Guest)

Reply #69 - Mar 15th, 2007 at 1:20am

Zoso- your figures on the birth rate are just that. It is not as you say that birth rate increases in uncomfortable times. It seems to me by medical info. that stress causes infertility and possible miscarriage just the oppisite. So I don't see how you can to that conclusion.

IP Logged

zoso
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #70 - Mar 15th, 2007 at 6:57am

Quote:
Zoso- your figures on the birth rate are just that. It is not as you say that birth rate increases in uncomfortable times. It seems to me by medical info. that stress causes infertility and possible miscarriage just the oppisite. So I don't see how you can to that conclusion.

Why does nobody get it? This is a well documented phenomenon amongst developed nations! The growth rate of developed nations has flattened out while the developing nations grow rapidly DESPITE high mortality rates. It is not about SUCCESS its about shagging  Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Gavin

OzPolitic

Sydney, Australia
Reply #71 - Mar 15th, 2007 at 8:58am

ex-member DonaldTrump wrote on Mar 14th, 2007 at 6:13pm:
Quote:

Do the math, Gav.

Muslim guy marries a 21 year old muslim woman at 21. He successfully has 10 kids.
Australian guy marries a 21 year-old  Australian woman at the age of 29. Successfully has 10 kids.

It wouldn't make a difference whether I'm 21 or 41. It all depends on the age of the FEMALE. That's the point I'm trying to make, Gav.

Do you understand yet?

so according to the example u gave above, now ur saying that muslim are not out-breeding us. so what was the point of this thread?

or is it that u think muslims are out-breeding us, but do not want to admit that u aren't doing ur part? like i said before, if u see them as a threat, then start breeding and don't give excuses. otherwise, stop complaining.  

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #72 - Mar 15th, 2007 at 9:37am

Why does nobody get it? This is a well documented phenomenon amongst developed nations!

We just disagree about the causes. The decline in birth rate in developed nations has been caused by a combination of feminism, the pill, condoms, religion etc.

IP Logged

zoso
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #73 - Mar 15th, 2007 at 10:34am

freediver wrote on Mar 15th, 2007 at 9:37am:
We just disagree about the causes. The decline in birth rate in developed nations has been caused by a combination of feminism, the pill, condoms, religion etc.

Fair enough I can accept that.

IP Logged

Aussie Nationalist
Ex Member

Reply #74 - Mar 15th, 2007 at 1:45pm

Quote:
The decline in birth rate in developed nations has been caused by a combination of feminism, the pill, condoms, religion etc.

Excellent freediver.

My theory on why the 3rd world peoples have such a high birth/death rate.
Like animals, when there is plenty of food and water around instinct takes over to breed-
When the food runs out, they die off.

It is of my opinion that they and they only are at fault, through lack of education and hygene practices.

Total anti-marxist and anti-left wing. The Right is Right.&&&&&&

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 9
Send Topic Print