Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Send Topic Print
ISLAM [in Australia - from general board] (Read 24070 times)
skeptic

OzPolitic

Re: What will hilali say
Reply #30 - Apr 17th, 2007 at 5:02pm

"Al Shawany has pleaded not guilty to two counts of having sexual intercourse without consent between September 1 and 27, 2002."

yeah, i heard about this earlier today, apparently this guy raped this woman in her apartment on the 1st September and then did it again in her apartment on the 27th September. but here is the weird part, on the 2nd occassion there was no evidence of the guy breaking into her apartment.

now, call me a skeptic, but if a woman was raped, would she let the guy into her apartment 3 weeks later so that he would do it again?

i reckon it's more a case of a relationship gone sour, so this woman is using the allegation of rape.

IP Logged

skeptic

OzPolitic

Reply #31 - Apr 17th, 2007 at 5:05pm

also, that line he said "Let Jesus help you", that doesn't make sense anyway since muslims recognise Jesus as a prophet anyway.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #32 - Apr 18th, 2007 at 9:05am

Since when are rapists supposed to  make sense?

People who can't distinguish between etymology and entomology bug me in ways I cannot put into words.
IP Logged

skeptic

OzPolitic

Reply #33 - Apr 18th, 2007 at 9:31am

freediver wrote on Apr 18th, 2007 at 9:05am:
Since when are rapists supposed to  make sense?

true, but it doesn't make sense that this women after being raped would let her rapist into her apartment three weeks later so that he can do it again.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #34 - Apr 18th, 2007 at 9:47am

So now rape victims are supposed to make sense? Haven't you seen Law and Order?

People who can't distinguish between etymology and entomology bug me in ways I cannot put into words.
IP Logged

skeptic

OzPolitic

Reply #35 - Apr 18th, 2007 at 9:56am

freediver wrote on Apr 18th, 2007 at 9:47am:
So now rape victims are supposed to make sense? Haven't you seen Law and Order?

Mate, please don't refer to a TV show, since it's drama that is supposed to entertain people and may not be true.

But think about it, if u were a rape victim, would u let ur rapist back into ur apartment a few weeks later? considering that rape is quite tramatic, it wouldn't make sense that she willingly let the guy back into her place. i'm pretty sure this guy's defence team would argue that, and some jury members would probably think that as well.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #36 - Apr 18th, 2007 at 10:06am

Muslim women are trained for life to do as they are told. If they disobey they are stoned to death. Plus, there are plenty of ways to gain entry to someone's house against their will without leaving evidence. The lack of evidence is meaningless.

IP Logged

skeptic

OzPolitic

Reply #37 - Apr 18th, 2007 at 10:12am

freediver wrote on Apr 18th, 2007 at 10:06am:
Muslim women are trained for life to do as they are told. If they disobey they are stoned to death.

They are taught to do as they are told, by who? In most cases, that would be her parents or husband.
That doesn't extent to listening to other people besides them.

And Australia doesn't have stoning, so i have no idea what ur on about.

Quote:
Plus, there are plenty of ways to gain entry to someone's house against their will without leaving evidence. The lack of evidence is meaningless.

Lack of evidence is meaningless?? Shocked Shocked
wow, i didn't think we had a judicial system where people would be charged without evidence.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #38 - Apr 18th, 2007 at 10:26am

The lack of evidence for break and enter is meaningless.

IP Logged

skeptic

OzPolitic

Reply #39 - Apr 18th, 2007 at 10:33am

freediver wrote on Apr 18th, 2007 at 10:26am:
The lack of evidence for break and enter is meaningless.

i wouldn't say that it's meaningless, it suggests that the guy was allowed into her apartment.

now considering he had raped this woman a few weeks earlier that is very unusual. if i was this guy's lawyer i would argue it was a consensual relationship gone sour, especially when she took three years to report the incident.

IP Logged

ex-member DonaldTrump
Gold Member

Oh mere mortals, open
your eyes!

Overseas
Muslim scumbag only gets 1 year.
Reply #40 - Apr 12th, 2007 at 11:58pm

Quote:
Cronulla stabbing driver jailed but freed

Les Kennedy
April 12, 2007 - 11:34AM

A Sydney man (aka. Muslim), who pleaded guilty to driving a getaway car after a reprisal (Assault and rejection of Aussie values) stabbing attack following the 2005 Cronulla riot, was today sentenced to 13 months in jail (Which should have been bigger, but was kept down due to 'Islamic sensitivity').

Serhan pleaded guilty to a charge of being an accessory (Laughing and cheering his fully sick brothers on) after the fact to the stabbing (4 times) of a 26-year-old Cronulla man outside the Woolooware Golf Club.

The victim, referred to in court only by the name "Dan", was leaving the club with a friend and two young women when they were set upon by four men who pulled up in beige sedan.

In the attack, the blade of the knife broke off and was embedded in the victim's back.

The court heard that, although Serhan pleaded guilty, he has refused to tell police the identity of the perpetrator.  

So this guy knows the attacker, but isn't naming him? And they're ONLY giving him 13 months???

They could have easily said if he didn't name the attacker, they would give him 10 years... but no... they decided to be 'politically correct' about it so not to 'upset' the large Sydney Islamic community... oh diddums.

Man... did anyone see that parasite smirking about it on tv tonight? That's up there with one of the most sickening images I've seen all year. No wonder these basterds are so hated in Sydney.

This mirrors what's happening all over Europe. Coincidence? Or is there a pattern emerging here?

Quote:
Tolerance is the virtue of men who no longer believe in anything
&&-- G.K. Chesterton

IP Logged

oceans_blue
Ex Member

Re: Muslim scumbag only gets 1 year.
Reply #41 - Apr 13th, 2007 at 8:38am

I can see how it would make you angry Donald- Its definitely not right,. He should have been made to name his attacker-they dont run our country, isnt that supposed to be us?

IP Logged

JJJ(Guest)

Reply #42 - Apr 13th, 2007 at 9:15am

ex-member DonaldTrump wrote on Apr 12th, 2007 at 11:58pm:
So this guy knows the attacker, but isn't naming him? And they're ONLY giving him 13 months???

They could have easily said if he didn't name the attacker, they would give him 10 years... but no... they decided to be 'politically correct' about it so not to 'upset' the large Sydney Islamic community... oh diddums.

The guy claims he was high on crystal meth at the time and can't remember the incident, very convenient i know, but unless he confesses to who did it the police can't charge him with the attack. Also, the judge can't increase his sentence, since they cannot prove he really knows who the attacker was (unless they have the ability to read his mind).

The police could only charge him with being an accessory since they could prove he was the getaway driver.

And i don't think this is a case of being politically correct, just another case of the judicial system failing again. If u cast ur memory back to a couple of months ago, the Australian rioter involved in the Cronulla riots got 11 months, so this sentence is on par. I reckon both sentences were light, and both the Australian and Lebanese rioter should have got longer prison sentences.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #43 - Apr 14th, 2007 at 5:51am

I think that was the idea behind higher punishment for racially motivated attacks. I forget the legal term or whether it is even implimented in Australia. Anyone know? The only way to break this cycle of violence is to severely punish anyone who participates.

IP Logged

ex-member DonaldTrump
Gold Member

Oh mere mortals, open
your eyes!

Overseas
Reply #44 - Apr 14th, 2007 at 11:01pm

Quote:
the Australian rioter involved in the Cronulla riots got 11 months, so this sentence is on par.

I think assisting in attempted murder and assault are slightly different things, JJJ.

In fact, the Australian who was punished for assault was given 11 months.

Whereas this Muslim was given 9 months for assisted murder. As well as breaking the law by covering up for the attacker (And yes, I am aware that he claimed he was high on ice so he couldn't remember). Oh... and let's not forget drug-use then.

So... to summarise...

Give assistance to attempted murder, covering up for the attacker and drug-use = 9 months.

Assault= 11 months

This is DEFINITELY a politically correct statement and a victory for Islam and multiculturalism in Australia.

Quote:
Tolerance is the virtue of men who no longer believe in anything
&&-- G.K. Chesterton

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Send Topic Print