Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 27
Send Topic Print
ISLAM [from thinking globally] (Read 84288 times)
ex-member DonaldTrump
Gold Member

Oh mere mortals, open
your eyes!

Overseas
Re: Limit Muslim immmigration-- Australia is warne
Reply #120 - Feb 18th, 2007 at 10:14pm

Quote:
Political correctness still exists in our society and is necessary

How so???  Shocked

Quote:
If the shoe was on the other foot and a Muslim scholar said the same about Jews - there would be outrage from the Jewish community.

And why do you think that is, mantra? -Because Jews have more influence in the media.

Quote:
I'm not saying Israeli is wrong

Really? I am.  Cool

Quote:
we'll just end up with total anarchy as each religious or ethnic group has a free for all against their enemies.

I hope so.  Wink

The more tension that occurs, the more people will wake up to the reality of multiculturalism.  Grin

Quote:
Tolerance is the virtue of men who no longer believe in anything
&&-- G.K. Chesterton

IP Logged

Aussie Nationalist
Ex Member

Reply #121 - Feb 19th, 2007 at 12:33am

When the islamic population reaches 10% we will definately be in trouble. Might not seem much but Remember though, this wont be too far away when you consider that an islamic couple will have 5 to 8 kids in their lifetime,in succession of eachother and those kids will eventually have 5 to 8 each themselves. While a christian based couple will have 1 to 5 kids and sometimes even none, each child born at least 2 years apart you can see what is going to happen. pretty scary isnt it.
Its not just a matter of disbanding multiculturism, ALL muslims should be removed from our country.
Do you feel safe catching a train any more? or walking through a shopping center?
The fruits of the labour and liberal governments and in particular, whitlam,frazer,hawke,keating and howard who i call this happy rich little family- The Immigration Criminals!

EVIL_OF_OUR_TIME.JPG (160 KB | 79 )
EVIL_OF_OUR_TIME.JPG
Total anti-marxist and anti-left wing. The Right is Right.&&&&&&

IP Logged

ex-member DonaldTrump
Gold Member

Oh mere mortals, open
your eyes!

Overseas
Reply #122 - Feb 19th, 2007 at 12:47am

Grin

Quote:
&&-- G.K. Chesterton

IP Logged

mantra
Gold Member

ozpolitic.com

Reply #123 - Feb 19th, 2007 at 4:57pm

Obviously there is a lot of distrust and hatred against Muslims - so what can anyone do about it.

As long as Howard is in power he will keep on increasing immigration and with the family reunions, many more Muslims will be brought here to join their brothers, sisters, sons, daughters etc.

What do you suggest we do in the meantime - vilify them, set up vigilante groups, imprison them - there's nothing we can do except learn to live with them, but ensure they adhere strictly to our laws.

We have a leader who enjoys being divisive and making snide comments about Muslims when he's in the mood, backed up of course by his deputy.   This encourages discrimination.  But in the next breath millions of dollars are being given to universities by the Federal government to teach Islam. 

This means that Muslims are here to stay and in the future we will have Islamic scholars with Australian pedigrees to lead their rebellious Muslim youth.  Maybe this will mean better integration, or on the other hand it could produce a Muslim cleric with the savvy to enter Federal Politics.

Then we'll have something to complain about.  If we can't beat them - we'll have to join them.

IP Logged

Aussie Nationalist
Ex Member

Reply #124 - Feb 19th, 2007 at 9:33pm

I think otherwise. we cant live with them because they wont live with us.

IP Logged

ex-member DonaldTrump
Gold Member

Oh mere mortals, open
your eyes!

Overseas
Reply #125 - Feb 20th, 2007 at 2:55am

Quote:
As long as Howard is in power he will keep on increasing immigration and with the family reunions, many more Muslims will be brought here to join their brothers, sisters, sons, daughters etc.

I don't think Howard's going to be here much longer.

Quote:
What do you suggest we do in the meantime - vilify them, set up vigilante groups, imprison them - there's nothing we can do except learn to live with them, but ensure they adhere strictly to our laws.

I sincerely hope a new Government is voted in who will limit immigration from the Middle East and Africa, Mantra. I trust that every decent Australian is praying for the same thing.

True, there's probably nothing we can do about the current ones that are here without breaking UN laws, but we sure as hell can prevent anymore from getting in... in a legal way.

Quote:
We have a leader who enjoys being divisive and making snide comments about Muslims when he's in the mood, backed up of course by his deputy.   This encourages discrimination.  But in the next breath millions of dollars are being given to universities by the Federal government to teach Islam. 

Indeed. Contradiction galore.

Quote:
This means that Muslims are here to stay and in the future we will have Islamic scholars with Australian pedigrees to lead their rebellious Muslim youth.  Maybe this will mean better integration, or on the other hand it could produce a Muslim cleric with the savvy to enter Federal Politics.

I'm not entirely sure how you came to this conclusion.  Huh

Quote:
If we can't beat them - we'll have to join them.

I'd rather die.  Shocked

Quote:
&&-- G.K. Chesterton

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Queensland to help Muslims find work
Reply #126 - Jun 12th, 2007 at 3:30pm

http://www.smh.com.au/news/National/Queensland-to-help-Muslims-find-work/2007/06/12/1181414268416.html

Employers are overlooking Muslim workers because they fear they may have to accommodate time for prayers or change the canteen menu.

In a bid to encourage employers to hire Muslim people, the Queensland government has provided refugee settlement agency Assisting Collaborative Community Employment Support Service (ACCES Services) with a $19,100 grant.

ACCES Services spokesman Michael Krafft said a series of forums beginning next month would "debunk the myths" surrounding the faith.

"I think it's mostly misunderstanding around how often people are required to pray and those types of issues," Mr Krafft said.

People who can't distinguish between etymology and entomology bug me in ways I cannot put into words.
IP Logged

AusNat
Ex Member

Reply #127 - Jun 12th, 2007 at 4:28pm

Do you go to a place of employment to work or to pray?

IP Logged

Gavin

OzPolitic

Sydney, Australia
Reply #128 - Jun 12th, 2007 at 4:38pm

Ausnat wrote on Jun 12th, 2007 at 4:28pm:
Do you go to a place of employment to work or to pray?

i have a muslim guy at my place of work that prays, it takes a total of 5 minutes and isn't much longer than ur average cigarette or coffee break.

it's not really an issue, he still does his job - that's what counts.

IP Logged

AusNat
Ex Member

Reply #129 - Jun 12th, 2007 at 4:43pm

Quote:
i have a muslim guy at my place of work

Ahh, i see. Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Gavin

OzPolitic

Sydney, Australia
Reply #130 - Jun 12th, 2007 at 4:47pm

Ausnat wrote on Jun 12th, 2007 at 4:43pm:
Quote:

Ahh, i see. Roll Eyes

so i take it ur view of muslims would change if u had one working with you?

i reckon it would, i used to have the same view of muslims that u have - that was until i actually met some muslims and they turned out being normal, everyday folk.

still - prayer isn't an issue, like i said it only takes about 5 minutes, as long as the guy does his job then it's okay.

IP Logged

AusNat
Ex Member

Reply #131 - Jun 12th, 2007 at 4:56pm

Gavin wrote on Jun 12th, 2007 at 4:47pm:
Ausnat wrote on Jun 12th, 2007 at 4:43pm:
Quote:

Ahh, i see. Roll Eyes

so i take it ur view of muslims would change if u had one working with you?

i reckon it would, i used to have the same view of muslims that u have - that was until i actually met some muslims and they turned out being normal, everyday folk.

still - prayer isn't an issue, like i said it only takes about 5 minutes, as long as the guy does his job then it's okay.

I HAVE WORKED WITH THEM BEFORE!  and it only re-enforced my belief.
They hide behind a veil of niceness, behind your back they talk.  Ive spied on them.

IP Logged

Gavin

OzPolitic

Sydney, Australia
Reply #132 - Jun 12th, 2007 at 5:00pm

Ausnat wrote on Jun 12th, 2007 at 4:56pm:
I HAVE WORKED WITH THEM BEFORE!  and it only re-enforced my belief.
They hide behind a veil of niceness, behind your back they talk.  Ive spied on them.

so u've seen them pray?? it doesn't take too long now does it??
so what's the issue? they still do their job.

IP Logged

AusNat
Ex Member

Reply #133 - Jun 12th, 2007 at 5:03pm

Quote:
so u've seen them pray?? it doesn't take too long now does it??
so what's the issue? they still do their job.

Yeah ive seen them pray,(boy was i tempted to kick them up the ars e when they bent over) 5 times a day. 25 minutes lost, and they still had lunch and smoko. they made ME take up the slack.

IP Logged

Gavin

OzPolitic

Sydney, Australia
Reply #134 - Jun 12th, 2007 at 5:08pm

Ausnat wrote on Jun 12th, 2007 at 5:03pm:
Yeah ive seen them pray,(boy was i tempted to kick them up the ars e when they bent over) 5 times a day. 25 minutes lost, and they still had lunch and smoko. they made ME take up the slack.

mate, do u work 24 hours? since it's 5 times a day over a whole day, if u work like me - 9am to 5pm then only two prayers fall during that time and one of those prayers is during the lunch break.

so technically, ur only losing 5 minutes a day, which isn't much when u consider people who go for coffee or cigarette breaks. if it's an issue for you, if ur their superviser then u can insist they make up for the lost time.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... 27
Send Topic Print