Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 27
Send Topic Print
ISLAM [from thinking globally] (Read 84282 times)
Sprintcyclist
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Sharia law
Reply #210 - May 8th, 2007 at 11:08am

Aside from all the meaningless drivel, I did find some specific laws under sharia.
i do not know if they are correct or not.

10. Islam commands that drinkers and gamblers should be whipped.

9. Islam allows husbands to hit their wives even if the husbands merely fear highhandedness in their wives.

8. Islam allows an injured plaintiff to exact legal revenge—physical eye for physical eye.

7. Islam commands that a male and female thief must have a hand cut off.

6. Islam commands that highway robbers should be crucified or mutilated.

5. Islam commands that homosexuals must be executed.

4. Islam orders unmarried fornicators to be whipped and adulterers to be stoned to death.

3. Islam orders death for Muslim and possible death for non—Muslim critics of Muhammad and the Quran and even sharia itself.

2. Islam orders apostates to be killed.

1. Islam commands offensive and aggressive and unjust jihad.

Is this in agreeance with mohammads deeds, or did I invent them ?

Muhammad is foundational to Islam, and he set the genetic code for Islam, waging war. In the ten years that he lived in Medina from his Hijrah (Emigration) from Mecca in AD 622 to his death of a fever in AD 632, he either sent out or went out on seventy—four raids, expeditions, or full—scale wars. They range from small assassination hit squads to kill anyone who insulted him, to the Tabuk Crusades in late AD 630 against the Byzantine Christians. He had heard a rumor that an army was mobilizing to invade Arabia, but the rumor was false, so his 30,000 jihadists returned home, but not before imposing a jizya tax on northern Christians and Jews.

Modern Classic Right Wing

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Afghan clerics demand Sharia law
Reply #211 - Jul 4th, 2007 at 4:46pm

http://www.smh.com.au/news/breaking-news/afghan-clerics-demand-sharia-law/2007/07/03/1183351199382.html

A group of Afghan religious clerics is demanding the nationwide enforcement of Islamic Sharia law such as capital punishment and stonings for adulterers, it was reported.

Until overthrown in 2001, the Islamic Taliban government used to stage public executions, chop off the hands or feet of thieves and stone male and female adulterers.

The Taliban's imposition of Islamic law largely isolated the group worldwide, but at home was credited with reducing crime.

Since Western-backed President Hamid Karzai came to power, however, only one execution has take place and there have been no reports of stonings or lashings.

The call for the re-introduction of Sharia law came from more than 200 clerics in the western province of Herat on Monday, Arman-e-Millie daily reported.

It quoted a resolution from the group urging Karzai to "earnestly" campaign for implementation of the punishments.

The demand comes amid rising crime during an unprecedented period of personal freedom in the deeply conservative country.

People who can't distinguish between etymology and entomology bug me in ways I cannot put into words.
IP Logged

Aussie Nationalist
Ex Member

Re: Afghan clerics demand Sharia law
Reply #212 - Jul 4th, 2007 at 6:01pm

freediver wrote on Jul 4th, 2007 at 4:46pm:
http://www.smh.com.au/news/breaking-news/afghan-clerics-demand-sharia-law/2007/07/03/1183351199382.html

A group of Afghan religious clerics is demanding the nationwide enforcement of Islamic Sharia law such as capital punishment and stonings for adulterers, it was reported.

Until overthrown in 2001, the Islamic Taliban government used to stage public executions, chop off the hands or feet of thieves and stone male and female adulterers.

The Taliban's imposition of Islamic law largely isolated the group worldwide, but at home was credited with reducing crime.

Since Western-backed President Hamid Karzai came to power, however, only one execution has take place and there have been no reports of stonings or lashings.

The call for the re-introduction of Sharia law came from more than 200 clerics in the western province of Herat on Monday, Arman-e-Millie daily reported.

It quoted a resolution from the group urging Karzai to "earnestly" campaign for implementation of the punishments.

The demand comes amid rising crime during an unprecedented period of personal freedom in the deeply conservative country.

So be it. its THEIR country.

Total anti-marxist and anti-left wing. The Right is Right.&&&&&&

IP Logged

Aussie Nationalist
Ex Member

Re: Sharia law
Reply #213 - Jul 4th, 2007 at 6:07pm

Quote:
10. Islam commands that drinkers and gamblers should be whipped.

FREEDOM Grin

Quote:
9. Islam allows husbands to hit their wives even if the husbands merely fear highhandedness in their wives.

HUMAN RIGHTS Grin

Quote:
8. Islam allows an injured plaintiff to exact legal revenge—physical eye for physical eye.

CIVILISED LAW Grin

Quote:
7. Islam commands that a male and female thief must have a hand cut off.

BARBARIC Angry

Quote:
6. Islam commands that highway robbers should be crucified or mutilated.

HOW BARBARIC Angry

Quote:
5. Islam commands that homosexuals must be executed.

FOR ONCE I AGREE Shocked

Quote:
4. Islam orders unmarried fornicators to be whipped and adulterers to be stoned to death.

CIVILIZATION Roll Eyes

Quote:
3. Islam orders death for Muslim and possible death for non—Muslim critics of Muhammad and the Quran and even sharia itself.

I'D BE KILLED FOR SURE Grin

Quote:
2. Islam orders apostates to be killed.

WE DONT HAVE TO BELIEVE IF WE DONT WANT TO. Angry

Quote:
1. Islam commands offensive and aggressive and unjust jihad.

It most certainly does.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Afghans refuse to kick Mohammed's balls
Reply #214 - Aug 28th, 2007 at 11:51am

Fancy the US military being unaware of the religious sensitivities in a country they are occupying.....

US military regrets Afghan soccer gaffe

http://www.smh.com.au/news/World/US-military-regrets-Afghan-soccer-gaffe/2007/08/27/1188067022193.html

The US military in Afghanistan has expressed regret for a publicity campaign aimed at winning hearts and minds that ended up offending scores of Muslims.

US troops on Friday dropped dozens of free footballs for soccer-mad Afghan children from helicopters in an area of south-eastern Afghanistan, all marked with flags of various countries.

But the balls depicted the Saudi Arabian flag, which features the Islamic declaration of faith and includes the names of Allah and the prophet Mohammed.

The idea of kicking something bearing their names is considered deeply offensive to Muslims.

Fawad Ahmad, a shopkeeper in Kabul, said: "Americans themselves create insecurity by ignoring religious sensitivity, it is against Islam.

A spokeswoman for the US military in Afghanistan said the ball distribution was part of a "goodwill humanitarian aid mission ... for the enjoyment of Afghan children".

Captain Vanessa Bowman said the military had been unaware of the sensitivity of the issue.

The latest gaffe coincides with rising anger over the deaths of more than 350 civilians this year by Western troops, mostly in southern and eastern areas where the Taliban are largely active.

People who can't distinguish between etymology and entomology bug me in ways I cannot put into words.
IP Logged

Sprintcyclist
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Re: Afghans refuse to kick Mohammed's balls
Reply #215 - Aug 28th, 2007 at 1:44pm

Yet another case of  muslims being constrained and enslaved by their rigid belief.

Just have to look at the muslim world to see its effects. 
muslim countres are backward, regressive and retreating from the world.

just something by the fruit it produces. 
Apart from suicide bombers and fanatics, what has come from the muslim past ?
Where are the muslim designed cars ?  The muslim humour ? the muslim art ?
The muslim .............. anything ??????????
If they did not have the polluting oil, they'ld be nomads still.

IP Logged

Sprintcyclist
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Re: Afghans refuse to kick Mohammed's balls
Reply #216 - Aug 28th, 2007 at 1:45pm

I meant,

Judge something by the fruit it produces.

IP Logged

Sprintcyclist
Gold Member

OzPolitic

britians mosques -
Reply #217 - Sep 11th, 2007 at 10:35am

"ALMOST half of Britain's mosques are under the control of a hardline Islamic sect whose leading preacher loathes Western values and has called on Muslims to "shed blood" for Allah, an investigation by The Times has found.

Riyadh ul Haq, who supports armed jihad and preaches contempt for Jews, Christians and Hindus, is in line to become the spiritual leader of the Deobandi sect in Britain. "

http://www.theaustralian.news.com.au/story/0,25197,22380968-26040,00.html

This is assumedly all the fault of the english ??
lets not make the same mistakes.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Muslims told: challenge jihadists online
Reply #218 - Sep 11th, 2007 at 3:22pm

The Hindu thing - is that just because Islam has a 'border' with Hinduism in the east?

http://www.smh.com.au/news/National/Muslims-told-challenge-jihadists-online/2007/09/12/1189276801480.html

Australian Muslims could go online and challenge those promoting violent jihad in a bid to tackle growing radicalisation, a new study suggests.

The study by the Australian Strategic Policy Institute (ASPI) said Australia, like other western nations faced the problem of a rising number of young disaffected Muslims.

These young Muslims could be persuaded to adopt a militant and violent version of Islam and perhaps resort to terrorist attacks.

The study said Australian security authorities faced the difficult task of identifying self-radicalised cleanskins, individuals not on any police or security service watch list and with no links to known militant groups, but who identified with Islamism and proceeded rapidly to jihadist violence.

"Such leaderless subversion does not necessarily require meetings with other terrorist operatives or training at an overseas camp, but can take place via the internet or through access to a spiritual sanctioner," ASPI said.

To counter this threat other nations have developed a range of strategies aimed at identifying extremists, engaging with the Muslim community and encouraging its commitment to the wider community.

Australia, with a population of 340,000 Muslims, is also developing such policies.

Saudis not stopping terror: US official

http://www.smh.com.au/news/World/Saudis-not-stopping-terror-US-official/2007/09/12/1189276770085.html

Despite six years of promises, Saudi Arabia has failed to pursue wealthy individuals identified as sending millions of dollars to al-Qaeda, the US official in charge of tracking terror financing says.

"If I could somehow snap my fingers and cut off the funding from one country, it would be Saudi Arabia," Stuart Levey, the under secretary of the Treasury, told American network ABC.

Also, there is an interesting article on the front page of edition 58 (can't find the direct link):

http://www.pf.uq.edu.au/prop-press.html

The author claims that contrary to the impression you get online, Oman has personal freedoms - far more than the author experienced in western countries merely a generation ago.

'Reward' for death of Swedish artist

http://www.smh.com.au/news/World/Reward-for-death-of-Swedish-artist/2007/09/16/1189881320035.html

Stakes were raised after a reward was posted for the death of a Swedish artist and editor of a newspaper that recently printed a caricature of Islam's Prophet Mohammed depicted as a dog.

The leader of the al-Qaeda-linked Islamic State of Iraq, an insurgency group held responsible for several acts of violence, put a $US100,000 reward on the head of Swedish artist Lars Vilks.

"From this day on we call for spilling the blood of the cartoonist who dared to denigrate the prophet's position," said an audio statement carried by the Islamist al-Hesbah website on Saturday.
« Last Edit: Sep 16th, 2007 at 5:33pm by freediver »  

IP Logged

Sprintcyclist
Gold Member

OzPolitic

muslims fear muslims
Reply #219 - Sep 18th, 2007 at 1:54pm

This makes my head spin.

"Muslims attack $1m Saudi gift to uniFont Size: Print Richard Kerbaj | September 17, 2007
UP to $1 million will be pumped by Saudi Arabia into an Australian university, sparking fears the money will skew its research and create sympathy for an extremist Muslim ideology espoused by al-Qai'da.

Muslim leaders and academics have attacked Queensland's Griffith University for accepting an initial $100,000 grant from the Saudi embassy, which they accused of having given cash in the past to educational institutions to improve the perception of Wahhabism - a hardline interpretation of Islam. "

The Australian understands the Griffith Islamic Research Unit will in coming years receive up to $1 million from Saudi Arabia, which has injected more than $120 million into Australia's Islamic community since the 1970s for mosques, schools, scholarships and clerical salaries.

A former member of John Howard's Muslim reference board, Mustapha Kara-Ali, accused the Saudis of using their financial power to transform the landscape of Australia's Islamic community and silence criticism of Wahhabism. "They want to silence criticism of the Wahhabi establishment and its link to global terrorism and national security issues," he said.

The Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade does not keep tabs on money from Saudi Arabia to Australian universities, despite having mechanisms in place to monitor official funding from the kingdom to local mosques.

James Cook University's Mervyn Bendle, a senior lecturer in the history of communication and terrorism, said Saudi Arabia would not provide funds to any Islamic initiative without wanting to propagate its own agenda and version of Islam.

"Historically, Saudi funding around the world has been used to promote Wahhabism," he said.

"It would be naive to just accept on the surface that this is not the case as far as this money is concerned."

http://www.theaustralian.news.com.au/story/0,25197,22429399-12332,00.html

IP Logged

Aussie Nationalist
Ex Member

Rob a bank or hide a bomb.
Reply #220 - Feb 20th, 2007 at 10:23pm

Lets talk about the dangers of the islamic dress code.
Anybody want to start off?

Also, Does anybody see the humour in this picture? Grin

photowaste.JPG (108 KB | 84 )
photowaste.JPG

IP Logged

ex-member DonaldTrump
Gold Member

Oh mere mortals, open
your eyes!

Overseas
Re: Rob a bank or hide a bomb.
Reply #221 - Feb 20th, 2007 at 11:38pm

"Don't forget to smile."  Grin

Islamic dresscode (Cons):
1) Eyesore.
2) Alienates Australians.
3) According to Muslims, they don't have to wear it if they don't want to, therefore, they're purposely doing it to upset Australians.
4) Is very handy at concealing weapons.
5) Can disguise a man as a woman.  Tongue

Islamic Dresscode (Pros):
1) It 'enriches' our society with 'cultural diversity.'
(God knows I'm still trying to work out what's so beneficial about it).

ex-member DonaldTrump says: ''

Quote:
Tolerance is the virtue of men who no longer believe in anything
&&-- G.K. Chesterton

IP Logged

Aussie Nationalist
Ex Member

Reply #222 - Feb 21st, 2007 at 5:14pm

What was the point in taking that picture! Well,it does tell of the intelligence of a muslim.
These are the 2nd main culprits in the deterioration of our country. The first being the polititians and hippy like multiculturists. I dont understand why it is legal for these letterboxes to be in public dressed as they are. Just stating the obvious here, a man could dress up as one and rob a bank, One or more could conceal explosives under it.... Does anyone remember the case where one of these walking bedsheets demanded that she (or it) must have the photo for her (its) licence with all of the gear on in south australia?  Minority group my arse,the government crumbled to her (its) will.
How could anyone identify these creatures? i call them ''its'' and ''creatures'' because of if i cant see their face,it loses human form. Well, then again, i can understand why they wear it. there are two reasons;

1. To cover up the bruises from the husbands beatings.
eg; im sure everyone is familiar with the afghan girl as featured by national geographic. when first photographed when 17 she had a clean face with no marks.
15 years later when she (now an it) was re-discovered by the photographers, and after much trouble to get it to remove its face cloth, she revealed to the world her scars and old wounds. how did they happen i wonder?

2. Does anyone find an arabian woman even remotely attractive? what with her moustache, monobrow big manly nose and so forth.... no wonder they have arranged marriges, otherwise they would become extinct, also if it werent also for the rapings.

So in that case perhaps it is good in a way that they wear all that crap. although it also causes a hygene problem. Ever smelt one before?

But the most important aspect of it all is, is the danger to us westerners. These are the fanatics. The question i also ask is why are they here? There is no way on earth that they escaped persecution from places like afghanistan and iran because if that was the case, they would have removed their bedsheets as soon as they arrived here!
I steer clear of them whenever i see them, just in case they go ''pop''.

And about them wearing that crap to annoy us Australians,i tell ya, i took great relish in walking around on Australia day wearing our flag as a cape! Man, the dirty looks i drew on that day! I loved it.

So, im just waiting for the day when suddenly over the radio or on the idiotbox a cold shock will run from the back of my head, down my spine to my legs as i hear of the horrible news of our first terror attack. What will all of you human rights, multiculturists, ignorant and leftist groups be saying once this has happened? will you still be kissing islamic arse or listening to the sheiks saying ''i dont support this'' Or  will you wake up and see the truth?

kill_the_infidels.JPG (145 KB | 83 )
kill_the_infidels.JPG

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #223 - Feb 21st, 2007 at 5:39pm

Are you saying we should ban that gear?

IP Logged

Aussie Nationalist
Ex Member

Reply #224 - Feb 21st, 2007 at 6:25pm

A GIGANTIC YES!

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 27
Send Topic Print