Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 23
Send Topic Print
ISLAM [from multiculturalism board] (Read 69728 times)
ex-member DonaldTrump
Gold Member

Oh mere mortals, open
your eyes!

Overseas
ISLAM [from multiculturalism board]
May 27th, 2007 at 7:17am

Quote:
Bosses pick up a few pointers on the business of being a Muslim

Jacqueline Maley
May 22, 2007

A BUSINESS course will teach bosses how to be sensitive to their Muslim employees, with advice on providing prayer rooms at work, what to do when headscarves clash with uniforms, and whether to serve alcohol at the Christmas party.

The course, run by the anti-terrorism think tank the Australian Homeland Research Centre and taught by the Muslim lawyer Irfan Yusuf, is designed to help employers develop "harmonious workplace arrangements" for Muslim workers.

http://www.smh.com.au/news/national/bosses-pick-up-a-few-pointers-on-the-busines...

I had to share this with everyone. Absolutely disgusting.  Angry

« Last Edit: Aug 4th, 2008 at 6:26pm by freediver »  

Quote:
Tolerance is the virtue of men who no longer believe in anything
&&-- G.K. Chesterton

IP Logged

oceans_blue
Ex Member

Re: 'Muslim sensitivity course' - Disgraceful
Reply #1 - May 27th, 2007 at 12:13pm

I agree..

Goes over the top..Rediculous actually. They should be doing a course teaching them how to adapt to our way of life shouldnt they?

How can this be helping race relations in Australia ?

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #2 - May 27th, 2007 at 12:26pm

This makes good business sense. You should look after your employees. Though there isn't much point in an alcohol free Christmans party, as the muslims won't turn up anyway.

People who can't distinguish between etymology and entomology bug me in ways I cannot put into words.
IP Logged

Sprintcyclist
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #3 - May 27th, 2007 at 2:58pm

Here is 1/2 an email I was sent.

History shows us what happens when good men do nothing. Let alone teaching bosses to be subservient. That is exactly what muslims want. islam means submission.

"A man whose family was German aristocracy prior to World War Two owned a number of large industries and estates.  When asked how many German people were true Nazis, the answer he gave can guide our attitude toward fanaticism.

"Very few people were true Nazis "he said," but many enjoyed the return of German pride, and many more were too busy to care. I was one of those who just thought the Nazis were a bunch of fools.  So, the majority just sat back and let it all happen.  Then, before we knew it, they owned us, and we had lost control, and the end of the world had come.  My family lost everything.  I ended up in a concentration camp and the Allies destroyed my factories."

We are told again and again by "experts" and "talking heads" that Islam is the religion of peace, and that the vast majority of Muslims just want to live in peace.

Although this unqualified assertion may be true, it is entirely irrelevant.  It is meaningless fluff, meant to make us feel better, and meant to somehow diminish the spectre of fanatics rampaging across the globe in the name of Islam.  The fact is that the fanatics rule Islam at this moment in history.

It is the fanatics who march.

It is the fanatics who wage any one of 50 shooting wars worldwide.

It is the fanatics who systematically slaughter Christian or tribal groups throughout Africa and are gradually taking over the entire continent in an Islamic wave.

It is the fanatics who bomb, behead, murder, or honour kill.

It is the fanatics who take over mosque after mosque.

It is the fanatics who zealously spread the stoning and hanging of rape victims and homosexuals.

The hard quantifiable fact is that the "peaceful majority" the "silent majority" is cowed and extraneous.

Communist Russia comprised Russians who just wanted to live in peace, yet the Russian Communists were responsible for the murder of about 20 million people.  The peaceful majority were irrelevant.

China's huge population, it was peaceful as well, but Chinese Communists managed to kill a staggering 70 million people.

The average Japanese individual prior to World War 2 was not a warmongering sadist.  Yet, Japan murdered and slaughtered its way across South East Asia in an orgy of killing that included the systematic murder of 12 million Chinese civilians; most killed by sword, shovel and bayonet.

And, who can forget Rwanda, which collapsed into butchery.  Could it not be said that the majority of Rwandans were "peace loving"?

History lessons are often incredibly simple and blunt, yet for all our powers of reason we often miss the most basic and uncomplicated of points:  Peace-loving Muslims have been made irrelevant by their silence.

Peace-loving Muslims will become our enemy if they don't speak up, because like my friend from Germany, they will awake one day and find that the fanatics own them, and the end of their world will have begun.

Peace-loving Germans, Japanese, Chinese, Russians, Rwandans, Serbs , Afghans, Iraqis, Palestinians, Somalis, Nigerians, Algerians, and many others have died because the peaceful majority did not speak up until it was too late.

As for us who watch it all unfold; we must pay attention to the only group that counts; the fanatics who threaten our way of life.

Lastly, at the risk of offending, anyone who doubts that the issue is serious and just deletes this email, without sending it on, can contribute to the passiveness that allows the problems to expand.

So, extend yourself a bit and send this on and on and on!!  Let us hope that thousands, world wide, read this - think about it - and send it on.

Modern Classic Right Wing

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #4 - May 27th, 2007 at 3:00pm

Creating a suitable environment for your employees is not a form of submission.

People who can't distinguish between etymology and entomology bug me in ways I cannot put into words.
IP Logged

Sprintcyclist
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #5 - May 27th, 2007 at 3:03pm

Here is the other 1/2 of the email.

freediver - do you realise what happens to nonmuslim people in a muslim state ?
Amongst other things they have to pay an extra tax. What apppens ot your business then ?
Wher are the muslin designed cars ? Where is their ingenuity, artistic flair, entreprenuaral spirit ?
Yep, all crushed under a dogmatic false faith.

"ALL EUROPEAN LIFE DIED IN AUSCHWITZ"
By Sebastian Vilar Rodrigez(*)

I walked down the street in Barcelona, and suddenly discovered a terrible truth - Europe died in Auschwitz.

We killed six million Jews and replaced them with 20 million Muslims. In Auschwitz we burned a culture, thought, creativity, talent. We destroyed the chosen people, truly chosen, because they produced great and wonderful people who changed the world.

The contribution of this people is felt in all areas of life: science, art international trade, and above all, as the conscience of the world. These are the people we burned.

And under the pretense of tolerance, and because we wanted to prove to ourselves that we were cured of the disease of racism, we opened our gates to 20 million Muslims, who brought us stupidity and ignorance, religious extremism and lack of tolerance, crime and poverty due to an unwillingness to work and support their families with pride.

They have turned our beautiful Spanish cities into the third world, drowning in filth and crime.

Shut up in the apartments they receive free from the government, they plan the murder and destruction of their naive hosts.

And thus, in our misery, we have exchanged culture for fanatical hatred, creative skill for destructive skill, intelligence for backwardness and superstition.

We have exchanged the pursuit of peace of the Jews of Europe and their talent for hoping for a better future for their children, their determined clinging to life because life is holy, for those who pursue death, for people consumed by the desire for death for themselves and others, for our children and theirs.

What a terrible mistake was made by miserable Europe.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #6 - May 27th, 2007 at 3:05pm

That is hardly justification for ignoring how your workplace policies affect your employees. No sensible businessman is going to start trying to offend their employees just to fit in with your global struggle against terrorism. It would be counterprodictive for the business and counterproductive for the war on terror.

IP Logged

ex-member DonaldTrump
Gold Member

Oh mere mortals, open
your eyes!

Overseas
Loud Muslims in libraries.
Reply #7 - May 21st, 2007 at 9:11pm

I was just wondering if anyone has had experiences with loud Muslims in their local libraries.

In my library, there are large groups of them that enter and have no regard for the simple cultural practice of shutting the hell up in the library. I don't know whether it's just their culture, or whether it's blatant ignorance of the rules.

Can someone in this forum shed any light on the subject?

-What bothers me thoroughly though, is the way the librarians do nothing about it, because they're scared they will 'offend' someone or break some sort of law if they approach them. The politically correct garbage is rife in my town.

Quote:
&&-- G.K. Chesterton

IP Logged

Sprintcyclist
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Re: Loud Muslims in libraries.
Reply #8 - May 21st, 2007 at 9:14pm

Hi donald,
I am not a library goer so have not experienced that.

You got any ideas on what to do next time ?

IP Logged

ex-member DonaldTrump
Gold Member

Oh mere mortals, open
your eyes!

Overseas
Reply #9 - May 21st, 2007 at 9:39pm

Sprintcyclist wrote on May 21st, 2007 at 9:14pm:
Hi donald,

I'll probably just tell them to shut the hell up. If they continue, I'll complain officially to the library desk, and if this continues, I'll go the local media. That would make quite a juicy story for A Current Affair perhaps?  Grin Further tainting their 'peaceful' community.

Quote:
&&-- G.K. Chesterton

IP Logged

oceans_blue
Ex Member

Reply #10 - May 21st, 2007 at 10:17pm

ex-member DonaldTrump wrote on May 21st, 2007 at 9:39pm:
Sprintcyclist wrote on May 21st, 2007 at 9:14pm:
Hi donald,

I'll probably just tell them to shut the hell up. If they continue, I'll complain officially to the library desk, and if this continues, I'll go the local media. That would make quite a juicy story for A Current Affair perhaps?  Grin Further tainting their 'peaceful' community.

Donald you poor thing-- it must be a real pain in the a rse for you..

I study externally so I dont have that problem. I do have 'home ' distractions though and that may be just as bad I think.

You may just have to get the Library to start to enforce its rules---- make a loud noise Donald.

IP Logged

Sprintcyclist
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #11 - May 21st, 2007 at 11:19pm

Hi Donald,
Pretty good logical thinking there about telling them yourself, then asking the librarians.

In all truth, they are probably just normal young people who happen to be muslims enjoying themselves, albeit where they should be quiet.

Of course, if you feel in any way "cautious" due to the actions of some other muslims or what you may think you have overheard ..........     A different response may be prudent.

An official complaint in a typed letter has MUCH more weight than an emailed one.
An emailed one can be deleted. A real letter sits on someones desk till something is done about it.
Esp to a local newspaper.

But really, they are prob just young folk being young folk. A quiet whisper and "shusshing" sign over the lips is prob the best.

IP Logged

ex-member DonaldTrump
Gold Member

Oh mere mortals, open
your eyes!

Overseas
Reply #12 - May 21st, 2007 at 11:33pm

Quote:
Hi Donald, 
Pretty good logical thinking there about telling them yourself, then asking the librarians.

In all truth, they are probably just normal young people who happen to be muslims enjoying themselves, albeit where they should be quiet.

Of course, if you feel in any way "cautious" due to the actions of some other muslims or what you may think you have overheard ..........     A different response may be prudent.

An official complaint in a typed letter has MUCH more weight than an emailed one.
An emailed one can be deleted. A real letter sits on someones desk till something is done about it.
Esp to a local newspaper.

But really, they are prob just young folk being young folk. A quiet whisper and "shusshing" sign over the lips is prob the best.

Well, this point did cross my mind (Just young people, etc), but certain 'patterns' are emerging.

For example, there are two libraries around my area, and both are occupied by very loud Muslims. Now... I'd like feedback to see whether anyone here has Muslims in their library, and if so, are they loud?

I think it has the potential to be classified as a cultural practice.

Quote:
&&-- G.K. Chesterton

IP Logged

Sprintcyclist
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #13 - May 21st, 2007 at 11:56pm

A few words there pounced out to me.

"patterns", and "very loud"

islamists are trained, so will form patterns.
islam is about quenching questioning, growth etc etc etc.
Very loud discussions in learning areas stop learning.

I would most certainly make official complaints simultanously to the libray, who runs (funds) the library and a few local newspapers. Citing your reservations about confronting these obviously muslims people, given the current circumstances.
Without a doubt.

Good intelligent obsertavtion Donald

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #14 - May 22nd, 2007 at 10:23am

I've never acome across the problem. Are they young men? It sounds similar to the people who cruie around in cars with their stereos turned up.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 23
Send Topic Print