Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 20 21 22 23 
Send Topic Print
ISLAM [from multiculturalism board] (Read 69730 times)
Aussie Nationalist
Ex Member

Re: ''Offensive to Islam''
Reply #315 - Jul 9th, 2007 at 1:36am

Islam, this is your chin......

index.jpg (4 KB | 62 )
index.jpg
Total anti-marxist and anti-left wing. The Right is Right.&&&&&&

IP Logged

Aussie Nationalist
Ex Member

Reply #316 - Jul 9th, 2007 at 3:54pm

Mohammed the Paedeo.

mo-aisha_001.JPG (23 KB | 63 )
mo-aisha_001.JPG

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Hague museum pulls offensive Muslim art
Reply #317 - Dec 4th, 2007 at 12:17pm

http://www.smh.com.au/news/World/Hague-museum-pulls-offensive-Muslim-art/2007/12/03/1196530582874.html

The city museum of The Hague has decided not to include in an exhibition a work of art that may offend Muslims, it was reported on Monday.

The picture, made by Iranian artist Sooreh Hera, is entitled Adam and Ewald and shows two gay men wearing masks of the Muslim prophet Mohammed and his son-in-law Ali.

Liberal-rightist Freedom Party (PVV) leader Geert Wilders, condemned the museum's decision, adding it was "based on fear".

Wilders has requested a reaction on the matter from Education and Culture minister Ronald Plasterk.

Meanwhile Siebe Weide, director of the Museum Association, told reporters "all Dutch museums are free to choose what they exhibit and what not".

People who can't distinguish between etymology and entomology bug me in ways I cannot put into words.
IP Logged

Sprintcyclist
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #318 - Dec 4th, 2007 at 3:25pm

Disgusting, europe is kowtowing to muslims.

Easy to see why they are a region in decline, with this  sort of spineless attitude.

"the Dutch Justice Minister Piet Hein Donner, who remarked that if the electors voted to bring in sharia he'd be OK with that, or the Swedish politician who said that Swedes should be "nice to Muslims while we are in the majority so that when they are in the majority they will be nice to us".

Underpinning those words is the realisation that most of the Western world is very demographically weakened. Immigration adds to the gaiety of the nation, improves the choice of restaurants and makes pasty-faced white folks feel very virtuous about their multiculti bona fides, but a dependence on immigration is always a structural weakness, and should be addressed as such. At a time of unparalleled prosperity and peace, the majority of developed nations have chosen, in effect, to give up on the future. Howard's ministry was one of the first governments to get this and, in contrast to the dismal Euro-fatalism above, to try to do something to reverse it. "

http://www.theaustralian.news.com.au/story/0,25197,22857673-5013480,00.html

« Last Edit: Dec 4th, 2007 at 4:05pm by Sprintcyclist »  

Modern Classic Right Wing

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Denmark to archive Mohammed car
Reply #319 - Jan 31st, 2008 at 12:06pm

http://news.smh.com.au/denmark-to-archive-mohammed-caricatures/20080131-1p5j.html

Denmark's National Library plans to archive the original Prophet Mohammed caricatures that sparked violent protests across the Islamic world two years ago, a spokeswoman said on Wednesday.

Despite objections from some Muslim leaders, the library in the Danish capital will preserve the 12 cartoons for research purposes but will not make them available to the public for at least 10 years, spokeswoman Jytte Pedersen said.

"It is not our intention to provoke or anything like that," Pedersen said. "We are preserving them for future generations."

People who can't distinguish between etymology and entomology bug me in ways I cannot put into words.
IP Logged

Sprintcyclist
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Re: ISLAM
Reply #320 - Feb 1st, 2008 at 8:50pm

cowardly dutch.

those that fought in WWII would be disgusted.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Danish police foil attack on Mohammed cartoonist
Reply #321 - Feb 13th, 2008 at 10:40am

Danish police foil attack on Mohammed cartoonist, arrest trio

http://news.smh.com.au/danish-police-foil-attack-on-mohammed-cartoonist-arrest-trio/20080212-1rt6.html

Danish police arrested Tuesday three people suspected of plotting to kill one of the cartoonists who sparked angry protests from Muslims worldwide in 2006 by drawing caricatures of the Prophet Mohammed.

Operatives "conducted a police operation at 4:30 am (0330 GMT) in the Aarhus region, in cooperation with local police, to prevent a murder linked to terrorism," said Jakob Scharf, head of Denmark's intelligence agency PET.

The raid was carried out "after lengthy surveillance," he said in a statement.

Islamophobia 'on the rise in Holland'

http://news.smh.com.au/islamophobia-on-the-rise-in-holland/20080213-1ruw.html

Islamophobia has increased dramatically in the Netherlands following recent terrorist attacks in Europe, a human rights watchdog warned, with Muslims the subject of stereotyping, stigmatisation and frequent racist violence.

In a harshly worded report, the European Commission against Racism and Intolerance said even Dutch politicians have resorted to derogatory remarks about Muslims in recent years, and that racist discourse has remained "as a rule" unchallenged by mainstream political parties.

IP Logged

Sprintcyclist
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #322 - Feb 13th, 2008 at 5:09pm

hilali and many other "scholars" would entirely agree with the murderous actions.

that muslim site i was in is unbeleviable. the mindset is entirely in agreeance with the actions below, they do not say a word against terrorism.

asio should lock contiually monitor every muslim site and send the bill to the mosques

They are obsessive dangerous nuts

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Paper reprints Mohammed bomb cartoon
Reply #323 - Feb 13th, 2008 at 6:49pm

http://news.smh.com.au/paper-reprints-mohammed-bomb-cartoon/20080213-1s1i.html

Denmark's leading newspaper has reprinted a cartoon depicting the Prophet Mohammed wearing a bomb as a turban.

It came a day after Danish police said they'd averted an alleged plot to kill one of the Mohammed cartoonists who sparked violent protests in 2006.

IP Logged

Sprintcyclist
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #324 - Feb 14th, 2008 at 10:12pm

wonder why the danes are islamicophobic ?
maybe cause they have had to deal with the islamics ??

eg, putting a hit out on a cartoonist, same as mohammad did.
Same as the lack of freedom of speech in the muzziechat room

the danes have very good just reason for it.
Almost every leader of the free world agrees islam is the big threat
they must have a reason for it too.
we had a terrorist attack averted in aussie - by muzzies

IP Logged

DILLIGAF
Gold Member

The greens are red
Reply #325 - Feb 23rd, 2008 at 4:18pm

The Archbishop of Canterbury says the adoption of certain aspects of Sharia law in the UK "seems unavoidable".

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/7232661.stm

This must be the most unbritish man in England.
He sure does look like the Devil. His eyebrows give him away.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Pakistan shuts down YouTube
Reply #326 - Feb 25th, 2008 at 5:36pm

These cartoons aren't motion pictures are they? Why the focus on youtube?

http://news.smh.com.au/pakistan-shuts-down-youtube/20080225-1uj9.html

Pakistan ordered local internet service providers to block access to the popular YouTube website because of cartoons of the Prophet Mohammad that have outraged many Muslims, an industry official said on Sunday.

The cartoons, published in Danish newspapers in 2005 and again earlier this month, angered Muslims because of their depiction of the Prophet Mohammad.

"They asked us to ban it immediately ... and the order says the ban will continue until further notice," said Wahaj-us-Siraj, convener of the Association of Pakistan Internet Service Providers.

Publication of the cartoons led to protests and rioting in many Muslim countries, including Pakistan, in which at least 50 people were killed and three Danish embassies attacked.

Several Danish newspapers reprinted one of the cartoons earlier this month after police in Copenhagen uncovered a plot by two Tunisians and a Dane of Moroccan origin to kill the cartoonist, sparking further protests around the world.

IP Logged

Sprintcyclist
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #327 - Feb 25th, 2008 at 7:33pm

freediver - as with most cults, the leader is NOT to be questioned.
let alone cartooned.
there is no freedom of speech under islam.
Thanks to the brave danes, the free world is realising that now

recently in the US a muslim cabbie refused entrance to a seeing eyedog.
Cause dogs are unclean to him.  Tough for the blind owner.
The muslim took it right to the high court  (legal fees paid by ???) where he lost.

Had the US caved in, ALL the blind people in US would have to request a nonmuslim driver.
So arrogant, so intolerant.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Pakistan Causes Worldwide YouTube Outage
Reply #328 - Feb 26th, 2008 at 10:49am

http://news.smh.com.au/pakistan-causes-worldwide-youtube-outage/20080226-1usa.html

Most of the world's Internet users lost access to YouTube for several hours Sunday after an attempt by Pakistan's government to block access domestically affected other countries.

The outage highlighted yet another of the Internet's vulnerabilities, coming less than a month after broken fiber-optic cables in the Mediterranean took Egypt off line and caused communications problems from the Middle East to India.

An Internet expert explained that Sunday's problems arose when a Pakistani telecommunications company accidentally identified itself to Internet computers as the world's fastest route to YouTube. But instead of serving up videos of skateboarding dogs, it sent the traffic into oblivion.

IP Logged

Musician35
Ex Member

Reply #329 - Feb 27th, 2008 at 7:12am

They seem to be a strange lot in Pakistan (warning - dangerous generalisation). I was talking to a friend who is Indian, and he told me that even at cricket, they are way over the top. For them it's Muslims versus Hindus. He explained that India is a totally secular society, and people have an equal standing whether they are Christian, Hindu, Atheist or whatever, and that they have more muslims in India than in Pakistan itself.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 20 21 22 23 
Send Topic Print