Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
biodiversity and cultural diversity (Read 5429 times)
Ayn Marx
Gold Member

Australian Politics

South of Australia
Re: biodiversity and cultural diversity
Reply #15 - Oct 26th, 2021 at 6:47am

Frank wrote on Oct 24th, 2021 at 8:56pm:
[quote author=Brian_Ross link=1191933434/12#12 date=1635071054]

So what are the chances of your second stroke in the next 1-3 years?
Being stupid - is that a risk factor? Was it the cause of your first one? Was it your first one?

Such a beacon of Christian charity those pearly gates are opening already.

The Human Race is Insane

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #16 - Oct 26th, 2021 at 7:47am

Ayn Marx wrote on Oct 26th, 2021 at 6:47am:
Frank wrote on Oct 24th, 2021 at 8:56pm:
[quote author=Brian_Ross link=1191933434/12#12 date=1635071054]

So what are the chances of your second stroke in the next 1-3 years?
Being stupid - is that a risk factor? Was it the cause of your first one? Was it your first one?

Such a beacon of Christian charity those pearly gates are opening already.

Thanks!

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #17 - Oct 27th, 2021 at 9:55pm

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #18 - Oct 28th, 2021 at 9:29am

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #19 - Dec 2nd, 2021 at 8:45pm

Sweden

The police issues a yearly list of areas like Jordbro, dividing them into ‘vulnerable’, ‘especially vulnerable’ and ‘at-risk areas’ – some 60 districts. It’s a list based on qualitative measures. These are areas marked by high crime, by an unwillingness of residents to partake in criminal processes, and by the fact that criminal entities compete with the state for local authority.

But the political scientist and writer Peter Santesson has made a remarkable finding – which has since been confirmed by other researchers – when he was putting together a list of areas in Sweden where the share of non-citizens is higher than 30 per cent. After clearing his list of areas near the border and with student residences, he noticed that his quantitative index perfectly overlapped with the police’s list of vulnerable areas.

In other words, variables such as integration measures, school quality and police resources may vary across different districts, but the number of citizens in an area is closely linked to lawlessness and gang rule. That is bad news for a country which has accepted more refugees per capita in recent years than any other nation in Europe, and which has placed high hopes in finding effective tools for integration. Twenty per cent of Sweden’s population is foreign born, and this share has increased at a rapid pace. The equivalent was 11 per cent as recently as in 2000.

According to a 2018 study by the criminologist Amir Rostami, a majority of those involved in organised crime are either first or second-generation immigrants. Dr Rostami identified 15,000 individuals involved in organised crime – a staggering number for a country with 10 million inhabitants.

It is these criminals and their organised gangs that are driving Sweden’s epidemic of gun violence and bombings. According to a recent study by the Swedish National Council for Crime Prevention, a government agency, Sweden now has the worst rates of deadly gun violence out of almost two dozen European countries surveyed, with four deaths per million inhabitants, compared to the European average of 1.6.

And Sweden’s new culture of bombings has no equivalent in the west. There have been over 110 incidents involving explosives in Sweden this year. That’s why Germany’s biggest newspaper, Bild, recently dubbed Sweden ‘Europe’s most dangerous country’. It’s also why Swedes repeatedly cite crime as their top concern in opinion polls. Ninety per cent of respondents in a recent survey by Gothenburg University said that they favoured tougher penalties for gang crime.

The current Social Democratic and Green government has indeed introduced stricter punishments, and proposed an array of new legislation, including wire-tapping of gang criminals before a crime is suspected.

But there is a long road ahead, and the territory is unchartered as Sweden comes to terms with its hardened gang criminals. As Einár rapped: ‘With guns we come round, send you underground.’ The track was called ‘Welcome to Sweden’.
https://www.spectator.co.uk/article/how-sweden-became-the-most-dangerous-country-in-europe

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #20 - Dec 18th, 2021 at 3:35pm

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #21 - Dec 18th, 2021 at 4:10pm

Frank wrote on Dec 18th, 2021 at 3:35pm:

Quote:

"According to local reports, there are now barely any dogs left in Lavul village"
"But without any dog targets the monkeys are now reportedly turning on children"

!!!!!

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

Valkie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Central Coast
Reply #22 - Dec 19th, 2021 at 7:48pm

Yadda wrote on Dec 18th, 2021 at 4:10pm:
Frank wrote on Dec 18th, 2021 at 3:35pm:

Quote:

"According to local reports, there are now barely any dogs left in Lavul village"
"But without any dog targets the monkeys are now reportedly turning on children"

!!!!!

They should never have allowed Somali monkeys to seek asylum.

I HAVE A DREAM
A WONDERFUL, PEACEFUL, BEAUTIFUL DREAM.
A DREAM OF A WORLD THAT HAS NEVER KNOWN ISLAM
A DREAM OF A WORLD FREE FROM THE HORRORS OF ISLAM.

SUCH A WONDERFUL DREAM
O HOW I WISH IT WERE TRU

IP Logged

Brian Ross
Gold Member

Representative of me

Reply #23 - Dec 20th, 2021 at 11:15am

Troll...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Someone said we could not judge a person's Aboriginality on their skin colour.  Why isn't that applied in the matter of Pascoe?  Tsk, tsk, tsk...   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #24 - Dec 22nd, 2021 at 7:49am

According to data from the Belgian statistics agency Statbel, just half of the babies born in the country in 2020 were born to women of Belgian origin and Belgian nationality.

The statistical office stated that 23 per cent of the newborns in 2020 were born to a Belgian citizen mother born overseas and that another 25 per cent were born to those who had neither been born in Belgium nor had acquired Belgian nationality, leaving just 53 per cent of babies born to Belgian-origin women.

Foreign women account for 16.5 per cent of all women of childbearing age but accounted for around a quarter of all births in 2020.

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #25 - Oct 17th, 2022 at 12:19pm

Grin Grin

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #26 - Oct 22nd, 2022 at 1:32pm

Experts Decry Shocking Lack of Diversity On Kenyan Marathon Team

NAIROBI — As the movement for greater diversity in sports continues to sweep the globe, the famed Kenyan marathon team has come under fire with experts sounding the alarm over the team's glaring lack of racial diversity.

"As we scoured every corner of the world to find things to be offended by, the Kenyan marathon team stuck out like a sore thumb," said Adam Baum, Director of Cultural Outrage at Oxford. "The demographics of the team are truly stunning and, quite frankly, I have difficulty talking about it without shaking with righteous social justice rage."

Though diversity throughout the sporting world has been a focus for a number of years, being accused of discrimination is a new experience for the highly decorated Kenyan marathon runners.

"We're not particularly sure what we are supposed to do about this," said Odikinyi Mwangi, Hall of Fame marathon runner and current coach of the Kenyan team. "I mean, we kind of have to work with what we've got here in Kenya, right? There aren't exactly a lot of caucasian guys named Steve here in our country."

The critics were not satisfied by Mwangi's argument. "That's such a convenient excuse people try to make," Baum said in reply to Mwangi's comments. "We don't want to hear about logic, population percentages, or any other fact-based arguments. Give in to what we want or we'll just call you bigots and cancel you."

At publishing time, the uproar had only intensified after it was pointed out that no Kenyan tribal leadership positions were currently held by bisexual transgender Latinx.

Tsk, tsk  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #27 - Oct 22nd, 2022 at 7:04pm

Brian Ross wrote on Oct 22nd, 2022 at 4:37pm:

Experts Decry Shocking Lack of Diversity in Afghan Cabinet

Experts Decry Shocking Lack of Diversity in Chinese Polit Bureau

Experts Decry Shocking Lack of Diversity in Aboriginal Land Councils

Experts Decry Shocking Lack of Diversity in Twitching, Eyerolling Bbbwianesque community

Experts Decry Shocking Lack of Diversity in Lebanese crime gangs

IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #28 - Dec 7th, 2022 at 9:20am

IP Logged