Nelson the softie (Read 13249 times)
Verge
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Nelson the softie
Reply #45 - May 3rd, 2011 at 5:43pm

BatteriesNotIncluded wrote on May 3rd, 2011 at 5:25pm:
cods wrote on May 3rd, 2011 at 5:18pm:
more likely they got it wrong in the first place... they havent got anything else right.. so why would that be any different?..

and as the Minister conroy doesnt know where the first conections are going.. I doubt he could answer that question either verge

double-uh oh.... TONY ABBOTT must really be scared about falling too fast to bring out the big guns of cods!??!  Smiley Smiley

Why cant you explain a 5 fold increase in the cost?

And why not, if you will permit me; why shouldn’t I, if you will permit me; spend my first week as prime minister, should that happen, on this, on your, country - Abbott with the Garma People Aug 13

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #46 - May 3rd, 2011 at 5:55pm

more likely they got it wrong in the first place... they havent got anything else right.. so why would that be any different?..

and as the Minister conroy doesnt know where the first conections are going.. I doubt he could answer that question either verge

you are right. Labor hasnt gotten anything right since they came to power. This is just  another example.

AUSSIE: "Speaking for myself, I could not care less about 298 human beings having their life snuffed out in a nano-second, or what impact that loss has on Members of their family, their parents..."

IP Logged

BatteriesNotIncluded
Gold Member

MediocrityNET: because
people died for this!

Reply #47 - May 3rd, 2011 at 8:23pm

Verge wrote on May 3rd, 2011 at 5:43pm:

double-uh oh.... TONY ABBOTT must really be scared about falling too fast to bring out the big guns of cods!??!  Smiley Smiley

HEY, ARE YOU RUNNING FOR OFFICE BECAUSE I WANT TO VOTE FOR YOU!??!  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cool Huh Huh Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry

*Sure....they're anti competitive as any subsidised job is.  It wouldn't be there without the tax payer.  Very damned difficult for a brainwashed collectivist to understand that I know....  (swaggy) *

IP Logged

Verge
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #48 - May 3rd, 2011 at 8:31pm

BatteriesNotIncluded wrote on May 3rd, 2011 at 8:23pm:

HEY, ARE YOU RUNNING FOR OFFICE BECAUSE I WANT TO VOTE FOR YOU!??!  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cool Huh Huh Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry

Why is it costing 5 times more than 4 years ago?

What has changed in that time to make it incease in value by that much when no other thing I can think of has.

Cars - Same price
Land - gone down
New houses - minor increase
TV's - massive decreases
Computers - Getting cheaper by the day

So why is this costing 5 fold.

I think its a legitmate question, and you portray yourself as an expert on the topic.

And why not, if you will permit me; why shouldn’t I, if you will permit me; spend my first week as prime minister, should that happen, on this, on your, country - Abbott with the Garma People Aug 13

IP Logged

BatteriesNotIncluded
Gold Member

MediocrityNET: because
people died for this!

Reply #49 - May 3rd, 2011 at 10:15pm

Verge wrote on May 3rd, 2011 at 8:31pm:
BatteriesNotIncluded wrote on May 3rd, 2011 at 8:23pm:

HEY, ARE YOU RUNNING FOR OFFICE BECAUSE I WANT TO VOTE FOR YOU!??!  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cool Huh Huh Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry

Why is it costing 5 times more than 4 years ago?

What has changed in that time to make it incease in value by that much when no other thing I can think of has.

Cars - Same price
Land - gone down
New houses - minor increase
TV's - massive decreases
Computers - Getting cheaper by the day

So why is this costing 5 fold.

I think its a legitmate question, and you portray yourself as an expert on the topic.

IS THAT TONY ABBOTTS NEW ATTACK MANTRA IS IT?!!?  Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Cool Cry

*Sure....they're anti competitive as any subsidised job is.  It wouldn't be there without the tax payer.  Very damned difficult for a brainwashed collectivist to understand that I know....  (swaggy) *

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print