Send Topic Print
'trench treachery' (Read 51192 times)
Sprintcyclist
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Re: 'trench treachery'
Reply #60 - Jun 12th, 2008 at 1:23am

islam demands control over everything.
whats the most muslim country ? saudi arabia.

the west gives saudi petrodollars. That is all.
They have a business relationship.
The west does NOT enjoy great relations with saudi.
saudi's desire is to rule the world. As is stated in the koran.
At least be honest and admit it.

the west is not christian. it is a democracy.
In muslim countries, there is no option.

Modern Classic Right Wing

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #61 - Jun 12th, 2008 at 1:25am

So sprint, how about that secret document? It would be good if you could back up one of your claims before rattling off a hundred more.

People who can't distinguish between etymology and entomology bug me in ways I cannot put into words.
IP Logged

Malik Shakur
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Auckland, New Zealand
Reply #62 - Jun 12th, 2008 at 8:40am

Sprintcyclist wrote on Jun 12th, 2008 at 1:23am:
islam demands control over everything.
whats the most muslim country ? saudi arabia.

the west gives saudi petrodollars. That is all.
They have a business relationship.
The west does NOT enjoy great relations with saudi.
saudi's desire is to rule the world. As is stated in the koran.
At least be honest and admit it.

the west is not christian. it is a democracy.
In muslim countries, there is no option.

are you a bit slow sprint or just really ignoring what i said?

saudi is NOT an islamic state. an islamic state has certain criteria to be considered so, saudi doesn't fulfil such criteria.

saudi is as much an islamic state as western countries are christian ones.

so.. time for you to show your evidence regarding the battle of the trench sprint..

so which one is it, are you are liar and have no evidence at all? or a coward and too scared to put it up?

IP Logged

mozzaok
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Melbourne
Reply #63 - Jun 12th, 2008 at 9:05am

You guys crack me up, quoting religious texts as "Reference Material" for historical events.

That is why I posted about Iran, to display the unreliability of such claims.
In my lifetime, they make ridiculously and obviously false claims, believed by no-one  but the self deluded, because it serves their purpose to do so.

Do you really think they were more reliable, and less self interested 1400 years ago?

It would be like me taking a bible into anthropology class to look up what day of the week that life began, preposterous.

I would be very dubious of any text as reference material which also contains either, Praise the Lord, or, God is great.

OOPS!!! My Karma, ran over your Dogma!

IP Logged

Sprintcyclist
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #64 - Jun 12th, 2008 at 11:38am

sorry malik,
i have been slow in answering.

Will post my info when i can find it !! It's gone awol, will be somewheres though.
might have to google for it again.

Whole lot of muslims live in saudi for it to not be islam. thought it was the centre of the muslim world ?
Or do the bad ones not count ?

thing is, in "christian" coountries, the religion does not run the govt.
in muslim countries, it does. and there is no escaping it.

yet again, I agree with mozzaok. 
As I said earlier, the victor decides the history. mohammad won, he wrote it. he was not stupid, he knew how to control the media.
eg, the poet he had murdered. sends out a clear strong message..

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #65 - Jun 12th, 2008 at 12:14pm

That is only true if you consider the present in an historical vaccuum. Even regarding the present situation, it is not true. Saddam Hussein for example was not a religious leader.

People who can't distinguish between etymology and entomology bug me in ways I cannot put into words.
IP Logged

NorthOfNorth
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #66 - Jun 12th, 2008 at 12:52pm

Sprintcyclist wrote on Jun 12th, 2008 at 11:38am:

Do you think? Try getting anywhere in US politics without flashing your Christian credentials...

Conviction is the art of being certain

IP Logged

Acid Monkey
Gold Member

Goth Father

EU
Reply #67 - Jun 12th, 2008 at 1:23pm

NorthOfNorth wrote on Jun 12th, 2008 at 12:52pm:

Do you think? Try getting anywhere in US politics without flashing your Christian credentials...

God Bless America

IP Logged

Acid Monkey
Gold Member

Goth Father

EU
Reply #68 - Jun 12th, 2008 at 1:28pm

mozzaok wrote on Jun 12th, 2008 at 9:05am:
It would be like me taking a bible into anthropology class to look up what day of the week that life began, preposterous.

I can say with great certainty that God created the world and Adam and Eve 6000 years ago.  

Wink Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20070129091638AAqSFMX&show=7

IP Logged

pope urban 2

Australian Politics

melbourne
Reply #69 - Jun 12th, 2008 at 6:43pm

Malik, I know you will deny it but how many Armenians and Kurds has your precious Turkey killed and how is the PKK going in that peaceful part of the world, I guess America is to blame for that as well.

God takes care of old folks and fools, while the Devil makes up all the rules.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #70 - Jun 12th, 2008 at 8:15pm

It's funny how a society can go for less than a lifetime without mass slaughter and suddenly they all think they are better than everyone else - they can ignore the lessons of history and pick and choose whatever reason suits them for explaining why other societies aren't living in peace.

IP Logged

Malik Shakur
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Auckland, New Zealand
Reply #71 - Jun 13th, 2008 at 12:38pm

pope urban 2 wrote on Jun 12th, 2008 at 6:43pm:
Malik, I know you will deny it but how many Armenians and Kurds has your precious Turkey killed and how is the PKK going in that peaceful part of the world, I guess America is to blame for that as well.

i'm not afraid to admit that turkey needs to change its policy on the kurds, since 1924 there have been more than 10 military uprisings by the Kurds, some kurds wish to be recognised as a minority, some want an independent kurdistan reaching from northern iraq, south eastern turkey and north western iran plus some other parts of the middle east.

i do believe that turkey refuses to recognise the kurds as a minority for a few reasons. the main reason is because they don't want turkey divided up more than it already has been as many kurds want a separate state drawn from turkish land.

at the end of WW1 turkey was going to be made far smaller than it is now, perhaps only a quarter of its current size with large parts of turkey going to britain, greece, france and armenia.. the turks fought hard to retain the borders it currently has and don't want to break up their nation like the arab nations were broken up and colonized.

The turks recognize jews, armenians and greeks as minorities and i think they would recognize the kurds if there was a change in the attitude of the Kurds.

You see the PKK which you mentioned has been fighting against turkey for more than 28 years, more than 30,000 people on both sides have lost their lives. Turkey doesn't like the kurdish culturalistic attitudes where they prevent their daughters going to school, circumcise their daughters, force them to work, marry them off as early as 12 and also do honour killings, so turkey intervenes in kurdish communities and forces girls to go to school. as a result the PKK kidnaps, tortures and murders teachers in south eastern turkey who teach kurdish kids, they raid villages and kill those inhabitants etc.

the turkish security forces arent perfect either, sometimes they act in very barbaric ways. bringing collective punishment to all the kurds in the area, further giving the PKK more recruits. It's a cycle of violence that needs to be stopped. The turks always over react and it is really sad to see. I might add that the PKK recieves funding and training by the US and Israel.

In my opinion there should be a referrendum done, if the Kurds want their own home land taken from turkish land, then exile them to northern iraq and let them be someone elses problem. If they want to be part of turkey let them be part of it and start adhering to the laws of the land and let them be recognised as a minority.

there's already been far too much violence and bloodshed..

in regards to the armenians, i am not totally sure what happened there. if turkey was guilty of genocide then they need to recognise that and steps need to be taken to compensate them.

IP Logged

Malik Shakur
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Auckland, New Zealand
Reply #72 - Jun 13th, 2008 at 1:06pm

sorry malik,
i have been slow in answering.

Will post my info when i can find it !! It's gone awol, will be somewheres though.
might have to google for it again.

I see.. how convenient.. please find it soon or withdraw your comments with regards to the battle of the trench, if you spent as much time backing up your accusations of islam as u do writing them, you would at least have some credibility.

u said there was a verse in the quran that said the trenches were dug for the jews to be beheaded in.. so at least bring that information.

Whole lot of muslims live in saudi for it to not be islam. thought it was the centre of the muslim world ?
Or do the bad ones not count ?

islam DOESNT run the saudi government.. we do not have kings or royal families in islam. we do not accept the saudi extremist ideology.

to be an islamic state it has to fit the criteria of one.. which it certainly doesn't
yet again, I agree with mozzaok.  
As I said earlier, the victor decides the history. mohammad won, he wrote it. he was not stupid, he knew how to control the media.
eg, the poet he had murdered. sends out a clear strong message..

again.. why was that poet assasinated? it wasn't for speaking out against muhammad pbuh, even his own companions disagreed with him openly in certain situations and he didn't execute them, his jewish neighbour would insult him and throw his trash in Muhammad pbuh's yard every day and muhammad pbuh didn't have him executed..

those poets tried to incite the pagans to fight the muslims, they were the drum beaters of the war, assasinating them prevented major wars between the muslims and pagans because the pagans lost heart and had no will to fight without such poets..

i wont apologise for that.. the muslims and pagans were still at war and assasinating those poets prevented further wars and battles.

IP Logged

Sprintcyclist
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #73 - Jun 13th, 2008 at 1:27pm

Hi malik ,

No, it is not very convenient at all. I spent time looking for it and could not find it. Will look again.

Do not have to accuse islam of much, the news tells us what muslims and islam does and wants.
dont you know the koran ? Can't post it yourself ??

saudi ONLY has muslims there. SO they are a perfect representation of a muslim state - ie islam. what other countries are muslim led ??
hhhmm, yeman, iran, not really a good list is it ???

nice justification for a murderer.
you forgot to mention the poet was a woman, sleeping with a child at her breast when murdered at mohammads request.
You would do the same for a paedophile ?
the muslims were the new kids on the block. The pagans and jews were settled , stable and peaceable.
The muslims did the warring to start mohammads empire.
As supported in the koran.
mohammad slaughtered anyone who stood against his desired world domination.

He was the first self appointed "prophet" for 1500 years to hold a sword and murder.
In one blood drenched lifetime he murdered and slaughtered more than in the whole of the new testament and much of the old testament.
You yourself have given proof of his many wars.

thanks for supporting my views on his actions.

Have been busy lately , but should be able to post a few juicy quotes for you to salivate over this weekend.

take care malik

IP Logged

Acid Monkey
Gold Member

Goth Father

EU
Reply #74 - Jun 13th, 2008 at 2:40pm

Sprintcyclist wrote on Jun 13th, 2008 at 1:27pm:
dont you know the koran ? Can't post it yourself ??

Fair go, sprint.

I'm sure that Mailk knows his Quran well enough. However, it's your quote which you say was from the Quran. You should back it up by providing the evidence. Its unfair that you should question his knowledge of the Quran by asking him to search it himself when the onus is on you to do so.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 16
Send Topic Print