Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
Terrorist sniffer dogs "offend " muslims (Read 10590 times)
Sprintcyclist
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Terrorist sniffer dogs "offend " muslims
Jul 2nd, 2008 at 8:50am

'SNIFFER DOGS OFFEND MUSLIMS 

Sniffer dogs could be banned

Friday June 27,2008
By Tom Whitehead, Home Affairs Correspondent   
POLICE sniffer dogs trained to spot terrorists at railway stations may no longer come into contact with Muslim passengers – after complaints that it is against the suspects’ religion.

A report for the Transport Department has raised the prospect that the animals should only touch passengers’ luggage because it is considered “more acceptable”.

In the Muslim faith, dogs are deemed to be spiritually “unclean”. But banning them from touching passengers would severely restrict their ability to do their job.

The report follows trials of station security measures in the wake of the 2005 London suicide bomb attacks. In one trial, some female Muslims said the use of a body scanner was also unacceptable because it was tantamount to being forced to strip.

British Transport Police last night insisted it would still use sniffer dogs – which are trained to detect explosives – with any passengers regardless of faith, but handlers would remain aware of “cultural sensitivities”.

Critics said the complaints were just the latest example of minority religions trying to force their rules and morals on British society.

Tory MP Philip Davies said: “As far as I am concerned, everyone should be treated equally in the face of the law and we cannot have people of different religious groups laying the law down. I hope the police will go about their business as they would do normally.”

News of the security setback came as the Government yesterday admitted that installing 100 per cent airport-style screening at rail and Tube stations was “not feasible."

http://www.dailyexpress.co.uk/posts/view/50071

How coincidental, terrorists offend me, the only terrorists that threaten the western world are muslims.

Modern Classic Right Wing

IP Logged

Malik Shakur
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Auckland, New Zealand
Re: Terrorist sniffer dogs "offend " muslims
Reply #1 - Jul 2nd, 2008 at 9:06am

That's not true at all, there are many groupds t hat are designated terrorist groups that threaten the Western World which aren't Muslims.

Is that body scanner we're talking about the one which was in another thread where it can basically see you naked?

If so that certainly is not appropriate and no one should have to go through it. It's basically like a strip search.

Why does the dog need actually touch the people, especially with anything but it's nose? It's rather invasive I think. Esepcially if someone has a phobia of dogs.

IP Logged

Sprintcyclist
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #2 - Jul 2nd, 2008 at 9:29am

malik - hahahhahahaha

If muslims are so offended by sniffer dogs or scanners (both of which they have necessitated) they can walk and stay in their own country.

We are all happy then.

I wipe my arse on you being offended, your blook soaked koran and mohammad the kiddy molester.

IP Logged

Malik Shakur
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Auckland, New Zealand
Reply #3 - Jul 2nd, 2008 at 9:40am

Sprintcyclist wrote on Jul 2nd, 2008 at 9:29am:
malik - hahahhahahaha

If muslims are so offended by sniffer dogs or scanners (both of which they have necessitated) they can walk and stay in their own country.

We are all happy then.

I wipe my arse on you being offended, your blook soaked koran and mohammad the kiddy molester.

Keep laughing sprint, the dragonian measures the governments put into place to 'keep you safe' do no such thing. If a terrorist wants to attack and they are well trained enough they certainly will without being stopped.

The only thing these measures do is limit fundamental human rights, you're laughing now mate but there'll come a time where you'll be crying and wishing you stood up against such measures.. It wont stop here.

As mentioned previously, Hitler would be proud of you, he too took away peoples rights and freedoms to give them 'security' look what kind of police state that turned into.

Also, don't forget that your bible contains this order from God:

Hosea 13:16
Samaria shall become desolate; for she hath rebelled against her God: they shall fall by the sword: their infants shall be dashed in pieces, and their women with child shall be ripped up.

According to you God ordered their brutal massacre, even the children and pregnant women in there.

Don't also forget that Joseph was 90 and Mary was 12-14, and he married her and had kids with her after Jesus pbut was born.

According to your logic your book is far worse. Islam specifically forbids harming women, children, places of worship, religious figures, etc.

The bible preaches to kill little children and makes it ok for men who are 90 years old to have sex with little 12-14 year olds.

Your books is far worse..

IP Logged

mozzaok
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Melbourne
Reply #4 - Jul 2nd, 2008 at 10:02am

I find paying tax offends my cultural sensitivity.
I think, as a NOYFB, I should be exempt from taxation, fines and other government charges which offend my religious sensibilities as a noyfb.

What is a NOYFB, I'll give you a clue, it is what I reply when asked my religion, and the last word is business.

OOPS!!! My Karma, ran over your Dogma!

IP Logged

Sprintcyclist
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #5 - Jul 2nd, 2008 at 10:06am

we've been through these points before.

hosea is in the OT. Not for xians.  thought you had glanced through the bible ??

yes, there is LOTS of bad stuff in the OT.
Considering it covers 4000 odd years, probably happens.
Most of it, God does not order or want.

btw, don't you reckon allah is God ?
Aren't you arguing against the koran as well ?

moses did not shag mary - he was too old.

considering the koran covers only only one lifetime and has wars from one end to the other and mohammad did shag a child, maybe you should be reconsider your comments ?

IP Logged

Sprintcyclist
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #6 - Jul 2nd, 2008 at 10:09am

mozzaok - hhhmmm
Is another word in "NOYFB"  "none."

Yes, as a "sprincyclisterian"  NOT being given $1,000,000 annually offends my deeply held beliefs.

I support you sensitively held views as a NOYFB

IP Logged

mozzaok
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Melbourne
Reply #7 - Jul 2nd, 2008 at 10:17am

If I can work, disabled, aboriginal, lesbian, muslim into my NOYFBism, I should then have complete freedom to disregard any social responsibility, with total immunity.

Sounds like I am on a winner.
How much should I get followers to tithe? Would 90% seem greedy?

IP Logged

Sprintcyclist
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #8 - Jul 2nd, 2008 at 10:41am

Should be able to lever in a few of us xians too !!
don't want to discriminate now, do you ??

90% , hhhhmmmm. Sometims I feel an odd figure sounds much more precise.

Say, 93.2 % ??

IP Logged

mozzaok
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Melbourne
Reply #9 - Jul 2nd, 2008 at 11:07am

Good suggestion sprint.
Now it is time to minister to my flock.
We have seen from the magnificent case of Scientology, in their 1983 High Court Case, "Church of the New Faith v. Commissioner Of Pay-roll Tax", that the only real test of a religion is, if people believe it is a religion, FUKAL bless, legal insanity.

FUKAL be praised.

If you are open to the spirit, then you will see that we NOYFBists, worship, the all powerful, FUKAL, with, FUKAL faith.

So all I need to do is develop a flock of followers, I love that word flock, it is SOOOO appropriate.
I was thinking prisons and mental institutions would be a good place to start, desperate people will believe anything, sorry I meant they need divine guidance.

Next I will need to start a school, so my followers will not have their offspring exposed to non-NOYFBist thinking.

Of course I will demand that the government fund this institution, because I will really be doing them, and society a service, by providing education.

IP Logged

Sprintcyclist
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #10 - Jul 2nd, 2008 at 11:47am

AAhhh, this is why I so like athiests !!!!!!!!!!!!

Sure, prisons and mental institutions may be good places to start.
But do they have the money ??

I guess it comes down to "What do you want ?" (as the leader of NOYFB movement) , the money or the numbers ??
I guess with the numbers, you must get the money.
Esp with the 93.2% tithing  Smiley

Mind you, I do like the sound of a govt funded school.
With your own govt funded schools, the next gen of NOYFBs are all trained right.

IP Logged

Acid Monkey
Gold Member

Goth Father

EU
Reply #11 - Jul 2nd, 2008 at 12:01pm

mozzaok wrote on Jul 2nd, 2008 at 11:07am:
So all I need to do is develop a flock of followers, I love that word flock, it is SOOOO appropriate.
I was thinking prisons and mental institutions would be a good place to start, desperate people will believe anything, sorry I meant they need divine guidance.

Yes, desperate people will believe anything. Hence, as you've said flock = sheep. Or, as Jesus said "Go forth and be fishers of men." Yeah, bait them, hook, line and sinker.

Wink

IP Logged

mozzaok
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Melbourne
Reply #12 - Jul 2nd, 2008 at 12:04pm

Well the great and worthy example of scientology shows that to receive government approved legal status as a religion, and all the attendant "RIGHTS", that this guarantees, we need to demonstrate having a group of followers that believe we are a religion.
We will start with the mentally challenged, and then move on to celebrities, it seems like a winning formula.

I do not wish to be classified as an atheist anymore, I now believe in FUKAL!

IP Logged

mozzaok
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Melbourne
Reply #13 - Jul 2nd, 2008 at 12:23pm

If you wish to see our religious text, remove a blank sheet from your printer feed tray and place it front of you.

Close your eyes and think of FUKAL, and FUKAL will appear on your page.
This requires FUKAL faith to hapen, so you must give FUKAL, FUKAL belief.

IP Logged

Sprintcyclist
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #14 - Jul 2nd, 2008 at 12:25pm

Really ??? Is that all ?
Just have to have followers, and you are a religion.

Hey, get a few mentally challenged followers and the lefty apologetics will be racing to give donations.
Won't be buckets big enough to carry the cash in.
The press will be immediate, free and abundant !!!!!!!!

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print