Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
"Turkey islamic state planned via bombings... (Read 6837 times)
freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Re: "Turkey islamic state planned via bombings...
Reply #15 - Jul 5th, 2008 at 10:27am

Malik, are the Turks editing the hadiths by removing bits and adding footnotes to put others in their historical perspective?

People who can't distinguish between etymology and entomology bug me in ways I cannot put into words.
IP Logged

mozzaok
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Melbourne
Reply #16 - Jul 5th, 2008 at 10:45am

Allah has not included the NOYFBists in his proclamations Malik.

Never will the Jews or the Christians be satisfied with thee unless thou follow their form of religion. Say: "The Guidance of Allah,-that is the (only) Guidance." Wert thou to follow their desires after the knowledge which hath reached thee, then wouldst thou find neither Protector nor helper against Allah.

Those who believe in FUKAL, demand the right to be hated too.

Fukal demands we respect all religions, who show Fukal compassion, Fukal thinking, and Fukal freedom, so in that spirit I offer you Fukal respect.

OOPS!!! My Karma, ran over your Dogma!

IP Logged

Sprintcyclist
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #17 - Jul 5th, 2008 at 11:14pm

mozzaok - goowwaarrrnnneeee.
Surely allah would know all about FUKAL and include them too !!

Looks like the LAW is against islam in turkey too.

'Turkey ready to ban ruling Islamist party  Suna Erdem, Istanbul | July 01, 2008
TURKEY'S top court will this week hear a case to shut down the ruling party for alleged Islamist activities - an outcome that could halt the country's hard-won European Union membership process.

The indictment against the Justice and Development Party (AK) is based on government proposals to allow girls to wear the Muslim headscarf at university. A recent ruling scrapping the move increases the likelihood of the government party being shut down.

AK members are preparing for the worst. The constitutional court could ban up to 71 of its members - including Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan and President Abdullah Gul - from party affiliation.

The hearing is the latest round in the conflict between Turkey's campaigners for secularism and the devoutly Muslim Mr Erdogan's popular AK - a pro-European, pro-business party containing many former political Islamists.

Since it was set up in 1963, the 11-judge tribunal has outlawed 24 parties, two of which had members who now form the bulk of Mr Erdogan's AK party. "

http://www.theaustralian.news.com.au/story/0,25197,23948217-15084,00.html

does islam let a little thing like the law make it reconsider ?
I think NOT !!

Modern Classic Right Wing

IP Logged

Malik Shakur
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Auckland, New Zealand
Reply #18 - Jul 5th, 2008 at 11:27pm

Sprintcyclist wrote on Jul 5th, 2008 at 11:14pm:
mozzaok - goowwaarrrnnneeee.
Surely allah would know all about FUKAL and include them too !!

Looks like the LAW is against islam in turkey too.

'Turkey ready to ban ruling Islamist party  Suna Erdem, Istanbul | July 01, 2008
TURKEY'S top court will this week hear a case to shut down the ruling party for alleged Islamist activities - an outcome that could halt the country's hard-won European Union membership process.

The indictment against the Justice and Development Party (AK) is based on government proposals to allow girls to wear the Muslim headscarf at university. A recent ruling scrapping the move increases the likelihood of the government party being shut down.

AK members are preparing for the worst. The constitutional court could ban up to 71 of its members - including Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan and President Abdullah Gul - from party affiliation.

The hearing is the latest round in the conflict between Turkey's campaigners for secularism and the devoutly Muslim Mr Erdogan's popular AK - a pro-European, pro-business party containing many former political Islamists.

Since it was set up in 1963, the 11-judge tribunal has outlawed 24 parties, two of which had members who now form the bulk of Mr Erdogan's AK party. "

http://www.theaustralian.news.com.au/story/0,25197,23948217-15084,00.html

does islam let a little thing like the law make it reconsider ?
I think NOT !!

shows you don't like democracy sprint..

how very like you that is mr troll.

IP Logged

Sprintcyclist
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #19 - Jul 5th, 2008 at 11:42pm

thought you might put islam above the law.

it often is promoted illegally anyway.

IP Logged

Malik Shakur
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Auckland, New Zealand
Reply #20 - Jul 5th, 2008 at 11:47pm

Sprintcyclist wrote on Jul 5th, 2008 at 11:42pm:
thought you might put islam above the law.

it often is promoted illegally anyway.

but you clearly have a problem with muslims in a country with 99% muslim population voting in a government with islamic leanings.

it shows that nothing muslims will do will please you until they become christian.. even if they are only fake christians like you..

Never will the Jews or the Christians be satisfied with thee unless thou follow their form of religion. Say: "The Guidance of Allah,-that is the (only) Guidance." Wert thou to follow their desires after the knowledge which hath reached thee, then wouldst thou find neither Protector nor helper against Allah.

IP Logged

Sprintcyclist
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #21 - Jul 5th, 2008 at 11:56pm

I have problems with a govt that is illegal.
Seems you don't, as long as they follow mohammad, whatever they do is ok.

no wonder muslims have a higher population.
They breed like flies in summer, just when the world needs fewer people.

IP Logged

Malik Shakur
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Auckland, New Zealand
Reply #22 - Jul 6th, 2008 at 1:22am

Sprintcyclist wrote on Jul 5th, 2008 at 11:56pm:
I have problems with a govt that is illegal.
Seems you don't, as long as they follow mohammad, whatever they do is ok.

no wonder muslims have a higher population.
They breed like flies in summer, just when the world needs fewer people.

so your against democracy..

im not surprised to see that from someone who would have made hitler proud if youd have been in nazi germany

IP Logged

Sprintcyclist
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #23 - Jul 6th, 2008 at 9:35pm

So you are against the law ?

or against anything that hinders muslim?

IP Logged

Malik Shakur
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Auckland, New Zealand
Reply #24 - Jul 6th, 2008 at 10:04pm

Sprintcyclist wrote on Jul 6th, 2008 at 9:35pm:
So you are against the law ?

or against anything that hinders muslim?

It was the law to commit genocide from nazi germany's point of view, do you think that should have been done simply because it was a law?

Do you think the founding fathers of America should have not declared independence because it was against the law?

Of course you'd follow the law in those cases.. You can't choose between right and wrong, that requires conscience. Something which you obviously lack

IP Logged

Comrade

Australian Politics

Reply #25 - Jul 17th, 2008 at 1:44am

I want to be clear that Turkey is not an islamic state and is a secular state. Ak party the monopoly party, the party invovled heavily in evil islamic agendas, has assumed that being in power, president and primeministerial positions would let them steer the country in a religious direction. Fortunately they found themselves in trouble and ended up in the constitutional court.
I want to say that Ak party agenda is to weaken Turkys Government Bureaucracy, as is many religious organisations in Turkey.
People of Turkey know a crumb of extra of power to religion in Turkey will cause the collapse of the government, nationalism and the kemalist ideology.
So far we are in control and always will be in control not Akparty never..

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #26 - Jul 17th, 2008 at 8:22am

Can you explain this kemalist ideology?

People who can't distinguish between etymology and entomology bug me in ways I cannot put into words.
IP Logged

Malik Shakur
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Auckland, New Zealand
Reply #27 - Jul 19th, 2008 at 8:29pm

Comrade wrote on Jul 17th, 2008 at 1:44am:
I want to be clear that Turkey is not an islamic state and is a secular state. Ak party the monopoly party, the party invovled heavily in evil islamic agendas, has assumed that being in power, president and primeministerial positions would let them steer the country in a religious direction. Fortunately they found themselves in trouble and ended up in the constitutional court.
I want to say that Ak party agenda is to weaken Turkys Government Bureaucracy, as is many religious organisations in Turkey.
People of Turkey know a crumb of extra of power to religion in Turkey will cause the collapse of the government, nationalism and the kemalist ideology.
So far we are in control and always will be in control not Akparty never..

Alex,

the AK party were voted in by the majority of Turks. It is what THEY wanted.

Why do you have a problem with that?

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print