Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4
Send Topic Print
Sexy women's women (Read 60003 times)
easel
Gold Member

Sexy women's women
Sep 15th, 2008 at 1:50pm

We all know what kind of girl a guy finds attractive, but what kind of girl do the girls think is sexually desirable? Names and pictures and reasons why girls! No Angelina Jolie's... Angry

As in, what do you find the perfect example of femininity? What do you think men should desire, rather than what they do.

Angelina is too butch for me.
« Last Edit: Sep 15th, 2008 at 1:56pm by easel »  

I am from a foreign government. This is not a joke. I am authorised to investigate state and federal bodies including ASIO.

IP Logged

oceanz
Gold Member

Auzgurl..

Re: Sexy women's women
Reply #1 - Sep 15th, 2008 at 3:26pm

Every man loves his mother..so thats my answer.

He doesnt sexually desire her..but eventually attracted to the qualities forund in his mother  ....   . ( wether he knows it or not)
« Last Edit: Sep 15th, 2008 at 3:53pm by oceanz »  

&&Jade Rawlings on Cousins " He makes our team walk taller..a very good team man , Ben Cousins"

IP Logged

easel
Gold Member

Reply #2 - Sep 15th, 2008 at 3:58pm

The Oedipus complex? I can honestly say that the first girl I was attracted to did kind of look like my mum, and thinking about it it is kind of scary.

However, I have never had a girlfriend remotely similar in appearance or mannerisms to my mum.

Explain!

I am from a foreign government. This is not a joke. I am authorised to investigate state and federal bodies including ASIO.

IP Logged

oceanz
Gold Member

Auzgurl..

Reply #3 - Sep 15th, 2008 at 4:42pm

Im not sure..but I notice my son thinks most girls who are cute etc look a bit like me and his sister.

So thats all I can say for now.

&&Jade Rawlings on Cousins " He makes our team walk taller..a very good team man , Ben Cousins"

IP Logged

Neferti
Gold Member

Canberra
Reply #4 - Sep 15th, 2008 at 6:23pm

oceanz wrote on Sep 15th, 2008 at 3:26pm:

He doesnt sexually desire her..but eventually attracted to the qualities forund in his mother  ....   . ( wether he knows it or not)

doesn't

found

whether

Did you know your Father?

« Last Edit: Sep 15th, 2008 at 8:33pm by The Mole »  

IP Logged

oceanz
Gold Member

Auzgurl..

Reply #5 - Sep 15th, 2008 at 8:32pm

Neferti wrote on Sep 15th, 2008 at 6:23pm:
oceanz wrote on Sep 15th, 2008 at 3:26pm:

He doesnt sexually desire her..but eventually attracted to the qualities forund in his mother  ....   . ( wether he knows it or not)

doesn't

found

whether

Did you know your Father?

Im not sure what you mean by that nerfiti...of course I knew my father as we all did..I know your not trying to be unkind.

A son does not sexually desire his mother..one would not think so anyway..but nonetheless there are sons who admire many qualities in their mothers and tend to subconciously (or not),seek those qualities in a life partner.

Im not sure what this has to do with my father.

IP Logged

Neferti
Gold Member

Canberra
Reply #6 - Sep 16th, 2008 at 9:28am

oceanz wrote on Sep 15th, 2008 at 8:32pm:
Im not sure what you mean by that nerfiti...of course I knew my father as we all did..I know your not trying to be unkind.

A son does not sexually desire his mother..one would not think so anyway..but nonetheless there are sons who admire many qualities in their mothers and tend to subconciously (or not),seek those qualities in a life partner.

Im not sure what this has to do with my father.

What I meant was that usually boys look at the qualities of their mother when looking for a wife and girls look at the qualities of their father when choosing a husband.   Smiley  If you loved your Dad, you'll know what I mean.

IP Logged

mantra
Gold Member

ozpolitic.com

Reply #7 - Sep 16th, 2008 at 9:52am

Quote:
What I meant was that usually boys look at the qualities of their mother when looking for a wife and girls look at the qualities of their father when choosing a husband.     If you loved your Dad, you'll know what I mean.

True neferti especially if you had a great father.  Perhaps that's why some women expect too much from men.  They can't find a male to meet their expectations.

As far as sons and girlfriends - my son has always had a succession of relationships and so he should.  He's only young and has got plenty of time to think about settling down.  He's always attracted to females who have no resemblance to me physically, but when he ends a relationship it's always the same tired old story - "she started sounding too much like you mum".  

As far as what do women find attractive in other women - I've always liked individuality, strength and confidence - although I'm not sure males always find that so appealing.  A nice face and body helps of course, but most women can be attractive if they believe they are attractive.  This is where too many females fall down.  They are so concerned with an outward clonish appearance, they become shallow and insecure and concentrate too much on their defects and don't develop their natural qualities and abilities.

Attractiveness comes from within and those who have the ability to display this - whether they're female or male - are considered the most desirable.

IP Logged

oceanz
Gold Member

Auzgurl..

Reply #8 - Sep 16th, 2008 at 10:30am

I think easels thread is not going the way he planned. Wink

I think the womens idea of sexy from my veiwpoint is any woman at any age..who loves her feminity and has confidence to be who she is..from any age 15- 100...

These women exude confidence and charm..men love it.

Confidence and life experience is sexy.

Nef my dad...yes I loved him..but never would have sought him as a life partner... he had deep problems which manifested in violence and alcohol..

IP Logged

easel
Gold Member

Reply #9 - Sep 16th, 2008 at 10:47am

What do you think about this girl?

She isn't strictly feminine, nor strictly masculine. She has girly features with boyish charm.

Does she have appeal to both sexes?

« Last Edit: Oct 14th, 2008 at 11:05pm by The Mole »  

IP Logged

mantra
Gold Member

ozpolitic.com

Reply #10 - Sep 16th, 2008 at 10:55am

Yes she's attractive in an ethereal way.  I think it's the mouth as well.  Women with a slight overbite seem to fall into the sexy category.  I wonder why!  Smiley

IP Logged

oceanz
Gold Member

Auzgurl..

Reply #11 - Sep 16th, 2008 at 11:02am

Quote:
Well can you tell us of Easel's plan for this thread - especially as you appear to be the expert on this subject.  What does he mean exactly?

Can others offer their humble opinion?

If its humble mantra  I guess thats ok.  lol..  Roll Eyes Geeeezzz lighten up.

Why are u being so mean?

I dont really have much opinion about the physical attributes of women..I like men.

« Last Edit: Sep 16th, 2008 at 11:19am by oceanz »  

IP Logged

easel
Gold Member

Reply #12 - Sep 16th, 2008 at 11:09am

So you've never looked at a girl and thought she was pretty? Never looked at a girl and been envious of your perception that she would receive a large amount of male attention?

You don't have to experience sexual attraction to recognise it.

Same with beauty I guess.

I thought women were supposed to be in to aesthetic pleasures?

« Last Edit: Oct 14th, 2008 at 11:53am by The Mole »  

IP Logged

oceanz
Gold Member

Auzgurl..

Reply #13 - Sep 16th, 2008 at 11:14am

Of course not...

Dont males feel jealousy toward each other?

are you envious of Brad Pitt easel..?

IP Logged

mantra
Gold Member

ozpolitic.com

Reply #14 - Sep 16th, 2008 at 11:20am

What is wrong about her Easel - is that she has ugly hands - they don't match the rest of her.  She looks as though she spent too much time pulling her knuckles when she was at school.

I'm straight - but I still admire beauty in a woman - all sorts of things - the way they walk, talk, presentation - whether they smile - expressions on their faces etc. and I do the same with males, perhaps less critically though - but some of us females can be judgemental at times on our gender.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4
Send Topic Print