Send Topic Print
Sexy women's women (Read 60012 times)
athiest
Ex Member

Re: Sexy women's women
Reply #30 - Sep 18th, 2008 at 1:49pm

easel wrote on Sep 18th, 2008 at 11:16am:
It's strange isn't it?

A lot of lesbians look like ugly men, and a lot of poofs look like pretty girls, at first glance.

Yes, it seems most dykes like to make themselves as ugly as they can whilst many gay dudes take huge pride in their presentation, must be in the genes.

IP Logged

easel
Gold Member

Reply #31 - Sep 18th, 2008 at 1:55pm

I heard it wasn't in the genes, it was in the brain.

As in, exposure to certain hormones in the womb alter the brain of the fetus after sex has already been determined, or something.

Maybe that is why certain lesbians desire themselves to have masculine traits and certain gay men desire feminine traits? It can be argued that some gays/lesbians fit the gender stereotype of the opposite gender, and have done so since children and before they were aware of their sexuality.

I don't know.

My comment was not in regards to upkeep of appearance though, I meant some lesbians have masculine facial features and some men have feminine facial features. Everyone knows a butch girl and a pretty boy, where it is just their natural appearance.

I am from a foreign government. This is not a joke. I am authorised to investigate state and federal bodies including ASIO.

IP Logged

easel
Gold Member

Reply #32 - Sep 21st, 2008 at 2:59pm

What about this one?

http://www.sexygirlsdepot.com/delta-goodrem-in-sexy-bikini/

More there. Aussie girls all the way!

I am from a foreign government. This is not a joke. I am authorised to investigate state and federal bodies including ASIO.

IP Logged

mantra
Gold Member

ozpolitic.com

Reply #33 - Sep 22nd, 2008 at 10:37am

Yes she's pretty in a young, commercial sort of way.  I think Nigella Lawson is very sensual and beautiful - from a woman's point of view.

Here are 3 males I think are very attractive.  Tobias Moretti, Nathanial Parker & Jeff Bridges.

Would males find these men attractive?
« Last Edit: Sep 22nd, 2008 at 11:00am by mantra »  

IP Logged

easel
Gold Member

Reply #34 - Sep 22nd, 2008 at 11:40am

Nigella is a good looking girl, but she is overtly sexual and I find that unattractive. Great rack though!

I can't say I'd consider any of those blokes attractive and would be puzzled as to why a woman would consider them so.

IP Logged

mantra
Gold Member

ozpolitic.com

Reply #35 - Sep 22nd, 2008 at 4:49pm

Quote:
Nigella is a good looking girl, but she is overtly sexual and I find that unattractive

There's Nigella - fully dressed and not even her cleavage showing - and you think she is overtly sexual Easel.  Yet the young blonde girl is stripping off to her undies in a public park while the guy stares at her crotch and that's NOT overtly sexual.  Perhaps it's the expressive and slightly suggestive way Nigella talks and moves which makes you believe she is blatantly sexual.

Quote:
I can't say I'd consider any of those blokes attractive and would be puzzled as to why a woman would consider them so.

As far as the three males go - their appeal lies in their eyes, mouth and demeanour.  They are tough, confident and charismatic - yet modest.  They show no conscious sign of being vain or ego driven - and that's their appeal.

IP Logged

easel
Gold Member

Reply #36 - Sep 22nd, 2008 at 5:43pm

mantra wrote on Sep 22nd, 2008 at 4:49pm:
There's Nigella - fully dressed and not even her cleavage showing - and you think she is overtly sexual Easel.  Yet the young blonde girl is stripping off to her undies in a public park while the guy stares at her crotch and that's NOT overtly sexual.  Perhaps it's the expressive and slightly suggestive way Nigella talks and moves which makes you believe she is blatantly sexual.

When I've seen her shows, the way she acts, if I was at a pub or a club and a girl presented me with that kind of body language, I would assume she was interested in me physically. Delta isn't presenting herself sexually, she is just showing a bit of skin.

Quote:
As far as the three males go - their appeal lies in their eyes, mouth and demeanour.  They are tough, confident and charismatic - yet modest.  They show no conscious sign of being vain or ego driven - and that's their appeal.

Yeah fair enough, I just don't see it. They seem too 'rugged', except the first one, he just seems like a lovo.

IP Logged

Neferti
Gold Member

Canberra
Reply #37 - Sep 22nd, 2008 at 8:54pm

Ha ha.

I "love" Peter Lucas who played the nasty man , Von Glower, in the FTM Adventure Game "Gabriel Knight" .  I also "love" Daniel Day Lewis.

Like Mantra says, it has something to do with the "eyes" (and I rather like men with HAIR as well  Wink

Peter Lucas

Daniel Day-Lewis

IP Logged

mantra
Gold Member

ozpolitic.com

Reply #38 - Sep 22nd, 2008 at 10:33pm

I don't mind longish hair either neferti - probably a throwback to the 70's where most males had long hair. 

And Easel - what do you mean "too rugged"?

IP Logged

easel
Gold Member

Reply #39 - Sep 22nd, 2008 at 11:04pm

They are ugly! Are you having a lend or what? What's with the sunken cheeks? They look like speed freaks.

Rugged maybe was not the right word, they aren't rugged at all. Just old.

IP Logged

mantra
Gold Member

ozpolitic.com

Reply #40 - Sep 23rd, 2008 at 7:24am

Quote:
They are ugly! Are you having a lend or what? What's with the sunken cheeks? They look like speed freaks.

Rugged maybe was not the right word, they aren't rugged at all. Just old.

Hahaha - I thought that was what you meant.  Sadly we all age - we just can't help ourselves.  But Bridges & Parker wouldn't have been any older than 45-50 in those photos.  I'd hardly call that old.   Roll Eyes

Although I might have viewed them differently 20 years ago.  Oh to be youthful again.  What's that saying - beauty is wasted on the young.

IP Logged

mozzaok
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Melbourne
Reply #41 - Sep 23rd, 2008 at 11:22am

Quote:
beauty is wasted on the young.

I have always held a personal theory, that everyone is attractive, at least at some stage of their life, ugly baby, good looking youth, plain in younger years, but age nicely, for example.

I think, if you are lucky, you will have your 'attractive' stage, when you are young, when it is far more important to you.

Personally, I think the inimitable Grace Kelly, had a real beauty, which included the indefinable element of "niceness", in a similiar vein to another great beauty, Audrey Hepburn.

I had a girlfriend who looked very like Audrey Hepburn when I was younger, who I broke up with in favour of my wife to be, I remember my friends saying I was insane to dump a "10", but the beauty of the person within is far more important than just external appearance, and I can safely say in hindsight, that it was the best decision of my life.
I am a very lucky guy.

OOPS!!! My Karma, ran over your Dogma!

IP Logged

easel
Gold Member

Reply #42 - Sep 23rd, 2008 at 9:55pm

What about this guy? Yes, it's male. Allegedly.

« Last Edit: Sep 23rd, 2008 at 10:02pm by easel »  

IP Logged

mantra
Gold Member

ozpolitic.com

Reply #43 - Sep 24th, 2008 at 10:47am

He/she/it is revolting easel.  Ugly no matter what it is.

For a gorgeous transgenderist you can't go past Tim Curry from the old Rocky Horror Show movie.  

You should try Photobucket for reducing your pictures - they also load quickly on site.

http://photobucket.com/

Quote:
Personally, I think the inimitable Grace Kelly, had a real beauty, which included the indefinable element of "niceness", in a similiar vein to another great beauty, Audrey Hepburn.

Yes they are the epitome of feminity and beauty Mozzaok - sadly there aren't too many to match them today.

IP Logged

easel
Gold Member

Reply #44 - Sep 24th, 2008 at 11:49am

That's not a trannie, it's a German musician. I think he is trying to get in touch with his feminine side?

That Grace Kelly is/was a beautiful woman.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print