Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Anti-Sharia laws proposed in US (Read 5070 times)
abu_rashid
Gold Member

Aussie Muslim

Re: Anti-Sharia laws proposed in US
Reply #15 - Sep 24th, 2008 at 12:45am

Quote:
And the German man..by the way was a German citizen..hence he was a German.

What soren means is, he's not a real German (Aryan), a first class citizen of the world, a civilised Juadeo-Christian.

Instead he was a Saracen, one of the lower classes of humanoids that are barbaric violence loving creatures. To torture them is humane, as they deserve far worse, those wretched sub-Humans.

abu_rashid  
IP Logged

Soren
Gold Member

Reply #16 - Sep 25th, 2008 at 10:57pm

abu_rashid wrote on Sep 24th, 2008 at 12:45am:
Quote:
And the German man..by the way was a German citizen..hence he was a German.

What soren means is, he's not a real German (Aryan), a first class citizen of the world, a civilised Juadeo-Christian.

Instead he was a Saracen, one of the lower classes of humanoids that are barbaric violence loving creatures. To torture them is humane, as they deserve far worse, those wretched sub-Humans.

You have it back to front again, predictably. The saracens tortured him ONLY because they thought he was one of them - one of their own kind that the goons are used to torturing. They would not have touched him if they thought he was a german. A passport somewhere in germany is no use in a Syrian jail if you look and talk like all the other hundreds and thousand in the other cells.

So, Mr Hizb ul tahrir, which country wouldd you choose to be deported to? Keep asking you but somehow you don't seem to have the courage of your loudly and incessantly stated convictions. Where would you feel at home, safe, among your own people at last?

ANd where would Sancho (aka Lestat) go if he could follow his heart or have a choice of deportation destinations?

IP Logged

Lestat
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #17 - Sep 26th, 2008 at 9:19am

Soren wrote on Sep 25th, 2008 at 10:57pm:
ANd where would Sancho (aka Lestat) go if he could follow his heart or have a choice of deportation destinations?

Your house would be good. Smiley

IP Logged

abu_rashid
Gold Member

Aussie Muslim

Reply #18 - Sep 26th, 2008 at 10:56am

soren,

Although you obviously think you're in the US or wish you could be, we're not. We're in Australia, and Australia is not considering introducing any such law. So if you'd like a law like this, maybe we can deport YOU to the country you obviously admire more than Australia.

abu_rashid  
IP Logged

easel
Gold Member

Reply #19 - Sep 26th, 2008 at 12:38pm

I thought all Muslims desire Sharia law and would love to see it implemented?

I am from a foreign government. This is not a joke. I am authorised to investigate state and federal bodies including ASIO.

IP Logged

Lestat
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #20 - Sep 26th, 2008 at 2:11pm

easel wrote on Sep 26th, 2008 at 12:38pm:

lol...weasel once again having trouble following the thread. Go back and read abu's post really slowly, and do try to follow the conversation. I know its difficult for slow people like you....but you do get points for effort.

'you thought'...

Thats your problem...you don't think.

IP Logged

Soren
Gold Member

Reply #21 - Sep 26th, 2008 at 9:11pm

abu_rashid wrote on Sep 26th, 2008 at 10:56am:
soren,

Although you obviously think you're in the US or wish you could be, we're not. We're in Australia, and Australia is not considering introducing any such law. So if you'd like a law like this, maybe we can deport YOU to the country you obviously admire more than
Australia.

it is on the books already, my dear 'I-can't-bring-myself-to-condemn-muslim-terrorists'. If a non-citizen is convicted, he/she is going to serve the sentence and then will have a flight 'home'.

IP Logged

Soren
Gold Member

Reply #22 - Sep 26th, 2008 at 9:22pm

And if a guy like true blue Mamdouh Ponytail Habib, who is a citizen, is caught in a war zone - as you do when you are looking for schools fot your kids - he is going to be treateed like one of the locals unless he can produce his Australian passport. But you don't carry your Australian passport when you are playing mujahadeen - I am sorry - when you are looking for a school for your children.

IP Logged

easel
Gold Member

Reply #23 - Sep 26th, 2008 at 9:51pm

Lestat wrote on Sep 26th, 2008 at 2:11pm:

lol...weasel once again having trouble following the thread. Go back and read abu's post really slowly, and do try to follow the conversation. I know its difficult for slow people like you....but you do get points for effort.

'you thought'...

I was just going off previous things abu has written on this forum. And I am almost positive he wrote Sharia law is something a Muslim would strive for.

You're supposed to be a Muslim. Wouldn't you also want Muslim law where you live?

I'm sorry I'm not as smart as you Lestat.

Red hair is a genetic mutation isn't it? I don't know, you tell me. Grin

I am from a foreign government. This is not a joke. I am authorised to investigate state and federal bodies including ASIO.

IP Logged

Lestat
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #24 - Sep 26th, 2008 at 11:05pm

easel wrote on Sep 26th, 2008 at 9:51pm:

'you thought'...

I was just going off previous things abu has written on this forum. And I am almost positive he wrote Sharia law is something a Muslim would strive for.

You're supposed to be a Muslim. Wouldn't you also want Muslim law where you live?

Yeah of course you were. Unfortunately for you your post is there for all to see, and it once again rather clear that your pea sized brain is having trouble following the conversation. Thats ok weasel...if you ask for help, it will come.

lol...your the doofus that claimed that red hair is a genetic mutation...not I.

Tell me weasel...what color hair is not a mutation, if red hair is as you claim.

IP Logged

easel
Gold Member

Reply #25 - Sep 26th, 2008 at 11:20pm

Lestat wrote on Sep 26th, 2008 at 11:05pm:
easel wrote on Sep 26th, 2008 at 9:51pm:

'you thought'...

Yeah of course you were. Unfortunately for you your post is there for all to see, and it once again rather clear that your pea sized brain is having trouble following the conversation. Thats ok weasel...if you ask for help, it will come.

lol...your the doofus that claimed that red hair is a genetic mutation...not I.

Tell me weasel...what color hair is not a mutation, if red hair is as you claim.

Doofus, red hair is a genetic mutation.

Are you borderline retarded?

Abu has written elsewhere that true Muslims will strive for Sharia law.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print