Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 
Send Topic Print
Anti-Sharia laws proposed in US (Read 5069 times)
Sprintcyclist
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Anti-Sharia laws proposed in US
Sep 23rd, 2008 at 5:53pm

“Jihad Prevention Act” would deny U.S. visas to advocates of ‘Sharia’ law, expel Islamists already here

WASHINGTON, DC – Amid disturbing revelations that the verdicts of Islamic Sharia courts are now legally binding in civil cases in the United Kingdom, U.S. Representative Tom Tancredo (R-Littleton) moved quickly today to introduce legislation designed to protect the United States from a similar fate.

According to recent news reports, a new network of Sharia courts in a half-dozen major cities in the U.K. have been empowered under British law to adjudicate a wide variety of legal cases ranging from divorces and financial disputes to those involving domestic violence.

“This is a case where truth is truly stranger than fiction,” said Tancredo. “Today the British people are learning a hard lesson about the consequences of massive, unrestricted immigration.”

Sharia law, favored by Muslim extremists around the world, often calls for brutal punishment – such as the stoning of women who are accused of adultery or have children out of wedlock, cutting off the hands of petty thieves and lashings for the casual consumption of alcohol. Under Sharia law, a woman is often required to provide numerous witnesses to prove rape allegations against an assailant – a near impossible task.

“When you have an immigration policy that allows for the importation of millions of radical Muslims, you are also importing their radical ideology – an ideology that is fundamentally hostile to the foundations of western democracy – such as gender equality, pluralism, and individual liberty,” said Tancredo. “The best way to safeguard America against the importation of the destructive effects of this poisonous ideology is to prevent its purveyors from coming here in the first place.”

Tancredo’s bill, dubbed the “Jihad Prevention Act,” would bar the entry of foreign nationals who advocate Sharia law. In addition, the legislation would make the advocacy of Sharia law by radical Muslims already in the United States a deportable offense.

Tancredo pointed to the results of a recent poll conducted by the Centre for Social Cohesion as evidence that the U.S. should act to prevent the situation in Great Britain from replicating itself here in the United States. The poll found that some 40 percent of Muslim students in the United Kingdom support the introduction of Sharia law there, and 33 percent support the imposition of an Islamic Sharia-based government worldwide.

“We need to send a clear message that the only law we recognize here in America is the U.S. Constitution and the laws passed by our democratically elected representatives,” concluded Tancredo. “If you aren’t comfortable with that concept, you aren’t welcome in the United States.”

http://muslimsagainstsharia.blogspot.com/2008/09/tancredo-proposes-anti-sharia-measure.html

Modern Classic Right Wing

IP Logged

abu_rashid
Gold Member

Aussie Muslim

Re: Anti-Sharia laws proposed in US
Reply #1 - Sep 23rd, 2008 at 6:59pm

Not surprising the leader of the 'Free world' would attempt as such.

Quite ironic, since the Muslims allowed Christians to rule by their own laws over 1400 years ago.

abu_rashid  
IP Logged

jordan484
Gold Member

Genuine Aussie

Reply #2 - Sep 23rd, 2008 at 7:00pm

Sounds fair to me.

"We should always say that I may refrain from publishing a cartoon of the Prophet Mohammed, but it's because I fear you. Don't for one moment think it's because I respect you." Richard Dawkins

IP Logged

easel
Gold Member

Reply #3 - Sep 23rd, 2008 at 7:01pm

Wouldn't Sharia law be an attack on the US constitution and bill of rights or whatever? Something to do with religious freedom?

Therefore, supporters of Sharia law in the USA would be committing treason.

I am from a foreign government. This is not a joke. I am authorised to investigate state and federal bodies including ASIO.

IP Logged

abu_rashid
Gold Member

Aussie Muslim

Reply #4 - Sep 23rd, 2008 at 7:24pm

Quote:
In addition, the legislation would make the advocacy of Sharia law by radical Muslims already in the United States a deportable offense.

I wonder where they'll deport the hundreds of thousands of converts to?

Perhaps to Syria, I hear the US and Syria have a nice little deal where America sends Muslims to them, and Syria tortures them to death.. quite cosey eh?

abu_rashid  
IP Logged

pope urban 2

Australian Politics

melbourne
Reply #5 - Sep 23rd, 2008 at 8:43pm

I dont care where they go as long as its not here, why not stick to places that already have Sharia law if they like it so much.

God takes care of old folks and fools, while the Devil makes up all the rules.

IP Logged

Soren
Gold Member

Reply #6 - Sep 23rd, 2008 at 11:00pm

abu_rashid wrote on Sep 23rd, 2008 at 7:24pm:
Quote:
In addition, the legislation would make the advocacy of Sharia law by radical Muslims already in the United States a deportable offense.

Perhaps to Syria, I hear the US and Syria have a nice little deal where America sends Muslims to them, and Syria tortures them to death.. quite cosey eh?

Would you prefer if the US nuked Syria? Is it now America's responsibility to make sure that muslims do not mistreat and torture each other? And if they do, you can wink and nudge - Ameraica's at it again? Perhaps these buggers should be recolonised, after all - they haven't yet learned how to traet even their co-religionists.

As to converts like you - they'd probably give you freeedom of choice.

So - where would you choose to be deported to, Mr hizb ut-tahrir?

IP Logged

Lestat
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #7 - Sep 23rd, 2008 at 11:05pm

Soren wrote on Sep 23rd, 2008 at 11:00pm:
abu_rashid wrote on Sep 23rd, 2008 at 7:24pm:
Quote:

Would you prefer if the US nuked Syria? Is it now America's responsibility to make sure that muslims do not mistreat and torture each other? And if they do, you can wink and nudge - Ameraica's at it again? Perhaps these buggers should be recolonised, after all - they haven't yet learned how to traet even their co-religionists.

Did you even read what he said?

America are sending prisoners to Syria to be tortured. Why would the US nuke Syria when Syria are torturing people for the US?

Do you approve of this behaviour?

IP Logged

Soren
Gold Member

Reply #8 - Sep 23rd, 2008 at 11:40pm

Lestat wrote on Sep 23rd, 2008 at 11:05pm:

America are sending prisoners to Syria to be tortured. Why would the US nuke Syria when Syria are torturing people for the US?

Do you approve of this behaviour?

A bit slow tonight, are you?

He's not happy about the US letting Syria torture mulisms - so what would he have the US do? Nuke them for human rights violations?
The point is with abu rashid, it does not matter what the US does - let Syria torture muslims, or don't let Syria torture mulism but intervene and facilitatee regime change - it will always be America that is in the wrong.
Comes with being the Great Satan, - nudge-nudge, wink-wink, know wha' I mean?

IP Logged

Soren
Gold Member

Reply #9 - Sep 23rd, 2008 at 11:43pm

Did you  and abu rashid even read what I asked:

OK, not Syria - we get that. but where then?

IP Logged

Lestat
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #10 - Sep 24th, 2008 at 12:01am

Soren wrote on Sep 23rd, 2008 at 11:40pm:
A bit slow tonight, are you?

He's not happy about the US letting Syria torture mulisms - so what would he have the US do? Nuke them for human rights violations?
The point is with abu rashid, it does not matter what the US does - let Syria torture muslims, or don't let Syria torture mulism but intervene and facilitatee regime change - it will always be America that is in the wrong.
Comes with being the Great Satan, - nudge-nudge, wink-wink, know wha' I mean?

No..actually it appears to be you that is a bit slow.

He did not say that the 'US let Syria torture muslims'.

The US are sending muslim prisoners to Syria to be tortured, on behalf of the US. You know...US prisoners...yes, those blokes in orange overalls in Guantanemo and Abu Ghraib prisons.

The Syrians are doing the dirty work for the US. The US fly the prisoners to Syria, and the Syrians torture them.

A well documented case occurred last year when German man was kidnapped in Berlin by the CIA and sent to Syria and was tortured...before heading to Guantanemo. He was later found to be innocent..and it was this incident which exposed the rendition flights which the Europeans belatantly objected to last year.

Get it.....or would you like me to dumb it down for you even further?

IP Logged

Lestat
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #11 - Sep 24th, 2008 at 12:05am

Soren wrote on Sep 23rd, 2008 at 11:43pm:
Did you  and abu rashid even read what I asked:

OK, not Syria - we get that. but where then?

Wrong again dip sh(t. First of all...I'm not a convert.

And secondly...you still haven't answered the question. Do you approve of the west and US sending prisoners to arab countries...the same arab countries/governments that you are vocally opposed to and condemn for there human rights violations..to be tortured.

Yes or no.

Ironic hey....you attack Syria for its human rights violations, yet those bastions of freedom..the US, are more then happy to use them to violate human rights. Ironic huh.

So I was just curious....how do you feel about this 'alliance' between the US and Syria which results in the torture of prisoners, of which a few have already been found to be innocent.

IP Logged

Soren
Gold Member

Reply #12 - Sep 24th, 2008 at 12:06am

Sooo... where would you choose to be deported to, then?

IP Logged

Soren
Gold Member

Reply #13 - Sep 24th, 2008 at 12:16am

Lestat wrote on Sep 24th, 2008 at 12:05am:
[quote]
how do you feel about this 'alliance' between the US and Syria which results in the torture of prisoners, of which a few have already been found to be innocent.

That was only a nudge-nuge wink-wing insinuation from Mr Hizb ut-Tahrir above.
If it is true and the US can actually tell Syria what to do - I am all for it. I wonder, though, why they ae not giving Boy Assad more directives, like stop messing in lebanon and don't let the israelis catch you with nuclear material again.

That 'german' man, by the way, was not german.
« Last Edit: Sep 24th, 2008 at 12:21am by Soren »  

IP Logged

Lestat
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #14 - Sep 24th, 2008 at 12:29am

Soren wrote on Sep 24th, 2008 at 12:16am:
Lestat wrote on Sep 24th, 2008 at 12:05am:
[quote]
how do you feel about this 'alliance' between the US and Syria which results in the torture of prisoners, of which a few have already been found to be innocent.

That was only a nudge-nuge wink-wing insinuation from Mr Hizb ut-Tahrir above.
If it is true and the US can actually tell Syria what to do - I am all for it. I wonder, though, why they ae not giving Boy Assad more directives, like stop messing in lebanon and don't let the israelis catch you with nuclear material again.

That 'german' man, by the way, was not german.

So your all for Syrian attrocities against muslims on behalf of the US, but you oppose Syrian attrocites against the west and its allies (Lebennon/Syria).

Just as I thought...you have zero credibility and I'm not even sure why Abu even bothers responding to you.

So everytime you post your diatribe about respect for human rights blah blah blah...I will be posting this post, and reminding those posters/lurkers out there how you really feel about human rights, and the torture of innocent men.

And the German man..by the way was a German citizen..hence he was a German.

IP Logged

abu_rashid
Gold Member

Aussie Muslim

Reply #15 - Sep 24th, 2008 at 12:45am

Quote:

What soren means is, he's not a real German (Aryan), a first class citizen of the world, a civilised Juadeo-Christian.

Instead he was a Saracen, one of the lower classes of humanoids that are barbaric violence loving creatures. To torture them is humane, as they deserve far worse, those wretched sub-Humans.

abu_rashid  
IP Logged

Soren
Gold Member

Reply #16 - Sep 25th, 2008 at 10:57pm

abu_rashid wrote on Sep 24th, 2008 at 12:45am:
Quote:

What soren means is, he's not a real German (Aryan), a first class citizen of the world, a civilised Juadeo-Christian.

Instead he was a Saracen, one of the lower classes of humanoids that are barbaric violence loving creatures. To torture them is humane, as they deserve far worse, those wretched sub-Humans.

You have it back to front again, predictably. The saracens tortured him ONLY because they thought he was one of them - one of their own kind that the goons are used to torturing. They would not have touched him if they thought he was a german. A passport somewhere in germany is no use in a Syrian jail if you look and talk like all the other hundreds and thousand in the other cells.

So, Mr Hizb ul tahrir, which country wouldd you choose to be deported to? Keep asking you but somehow you don't seem to have the courage of your loudly and incessantly stated convictions. Where would you feel at home, safe, among your own people at last?

ANd where would Sancho (aka Lestat) go if he could follow his heart or have a choice of deportation destinations?

IP Logged

Lestat
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #17 - Sep 26th, 2008 at 9:19am

Soren wrote on Sep 25th, 2008 at 10:57pm:
ANd where would Sancho (aka Lestat) go if he could follow his heart or have a choice of deportation destinations?

Your house would be good. Smiley

IP Logged

abu_rashid
Gold Member

Aussie Muslim

Reply #18 - Sep 26th, 2008 at 10:56am

soren,

Although you obviously think you're in the US or wish you could be, we're not. We're in Australia, and Australia is not considering introducing any such law. So if you'd like a law like this, maybe we can deport YOU to the country you obviously admire more than Australia.

abu_rashid  
IP Logged

easel
Gold Member

Reply #19 - Sep 26th, 2008 at 12:38pm

I thought all Muslims desire Sharia law and would love to see it implemented?

I am from a foreign government. This is not a joke. I am authorised to investigate state and federal bodies including ASIO.

IP Logged

Lestat
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #20 - Sep 26th, 2008 at 2:11pm

easel wrote on Sep 26th, 2008 at 12:38pm:

lol...weasel once again having trouble following the thread. Go back and read abu's post really slowly, and do try to follow the conversation. I know its difficult for slow people like you....but you do get points for effort.

'you thought'...

Thats your problem...you don't think.

IP Logged

Soren
Gold Member

Reply #21 - Sep 26th, 2008 at 9:11pm

abu_rashid wrote on Sep 26th, 2008 at 10:56am:
soren,

Although you obviously think you're in the US or wish you could be, we're not. We're in Australia, and Australia is not considering introducing any such law. So if you'd like a law like this, maybe we can deport YOU to the country you obviously admire more than
Australia.

it is on the books already, my dear 'I-can't-bring-myself-to-condemn-muslim-terrorists'. If a non-citizen is convicted, he/she is going to serve the sentence and then will have a flight 'home'.

IP Logged

Soren
Gold Member

Reply #22 - Sep 26th, 2008 at 9:22pm

And if a guy like true blue Mamdouh Ponytail Habib, who is a citizen, is caught in a war zone - as you do when you are looking for schools fot your kids - he is going to be treateed like one of the locals unless he can produce his Australian passport. But you don't carry your Australian passport when you are playing mujahadeen - I am sorry - when you are looking for a school for your children.

IP Logged

easel
Gold Member

Reply #23 - Sep 26th, 2008 at 9:51pm

Lestat wrote on Sep 26th, 2008 at 2:11pm:

lol...weasel once again having trouble following the thread. Go back and read abu's post really slowly, and do try to follow the conversation. I know its difficult for slow people like you....but you do get points for effort.

'you thought'...

I was just going off previous things abu has written on this forum. And I am almost positive he wrote Sharia law is something a Muslim would strive for.

You're supposed to be a Muslim. Wouldn't you also want Muslim law where you live?

I'm sorry I'm not as smart as you Lestat.

Red hair is a genetic mutation isn't it? I don't know, you tell me. Grin

IP Logged

Lestat
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #24 - Sep 26th, 2008 at 11:05pm

easel wrote on Sep 26th, 2008 at 9:51pm:

'you thought'...

I was just going off previous things abu has written on this forum. And I am almost positive he wrote Sharia law is something a Muslim would strive for.

You're supposed to be a Muslim. Wouldn't you also want Muslim law where you live?

Yeah of course you were. Unfortunately for you your post is there for all to see, and it once again rather clear that your pea sized brain is having trouble following the conversation. Thats ok weasel...if you ask for help, it will come.

lol...your the doofus that claimed that red hair is a genetic mutation...not I.

Tell me weasel...what color hair is not a mutation, if red hair is as you claim.

IP Logged

easel
Gold Member

Reply #25 - Sep 26th, 2008 at 11:20pm

Lestat wrote on Sep 26th, 2008 at 11:05pm:
easel wrote on Sep 26th, 2008 at 9:51pm:

'you thought'...

Yeah of course you were. Unfortunately for you your post is there for all to see, and it once again rather clear that your pea sized brain is having trouble following the conversation. Thats ok weasel...if you ask for help, it will come.

lol...your the doofus that claimed that red hair is a genetic mutation...not I.

Tell me weasel...what color hair is not a mutation, if red hair is as you claim.

Doofus, red hair is a genetic mutation.

Are you borderline retarded?

Abu has written elsewhere that true Muslims will strive for Sharia law.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 
Send Topic Print