Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
An ex-muslims thoughts. (Read 3525 times)
Lestat
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: An ex-muslims thoughts.
Reply #15 - Oct 16th, 2008 at 8:10am

Don't waste your time Malik...Jordan is a child, a bigot and is incapable of reasoned debate. He has allowed his hate to consume him, and really is not worthy of any response.

His obsessed, and such is his illness, that he doesn't even know it.

And now...he will respond to my post with something along the lines of 'you too', because being the child that he is, this is all that he is capable of.

IP Logged

tallowood
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #16 - Oct 16th, 2008 at 8:45am

Looks like Lestat has broken rule of the forum again ("Do not post personal criticism of other members").

Reality is a figment of imagination

IP Logged

Grendel
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #17 - Oct 16th, 2008 at 9:25am

As have the mods as well...

IP Logged

jordan484
Gold Member

Genuine Aussie

Reply #18 - Oct 16th, 2008 at 9:29am

Quote:
It's just bigots like yourself and Sprint who are here only to incite hate in Islam and Muslims with your lies and spreading misconceptions even though they've been clarified for you many times that have it happen to you.

What lies have I spread about Islam and where have I incited any hatred?

Quote:
Perhaps if YOU were actually here for meaningful dialogue you'd understand that..

You can't have meaningful dialogue with people who are as biased as you.

Quote:
But as your avatar states you are a militant agnostic, you want to impose your beliefs on other people and force them to accept it and you have a hard time accepting it when others don't believe the same as you do.

That is incorrect, I don't want to impose my beliefs on anyone, people can believe as they like. I want to express my opinion, and allow others to do the same without threats of banning or legal action. It's you who has a hard time accepting that people don't respect the same things as you.

Quote:
That is why you are like the Taliban, repulsive and dogmatic.

The only one who is close to being like those pigs is you.

Quote:
Also I am a Westerner. I was born and raised in Australia and I chose Islam as my religion, so there's no need to "join" the West.

You are muslim living in the west. That's all.

Quote:
Also, if you don't like Islam that's fine, criticism is fine, but you will show respect to it in the way that you disagree and all other religions in this forum and not insult it as per the guidelines and if you are not prepared to do so then you will be asked to post elsewhere.

I'm not going to show respect to something I do not respect.

Quote:
If you don't like it, leave... That simple mate..

You muslims hate it when people say that to you about living in Australia, yet it's perfectly fine when it's in reverse. You have a set of standards for muslims and one for non-muslims (as abu has indicated many times) which makes you the biggest bigots of all time, and exceedingly hypocritical as well. Oh, I am not your "mate". People like you are not friends of mine.
« Last Edit: Oct 16th, 2008 at 9:47am by jordan484 »  

"We should always say that I may refrain from publishing a cartoon of the Prophet Mohammed, but it's because I fear you. Don't for one moment think it's because I respect you." Richard Dawkins

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print