Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 
Send Topic Print
An ex-muslims thoughts. (Read 3520 times)
Sprintcyclist
Gold Member

OzPolitic

An ex-muslims thoughts.
Oct 13th, 2008 at 9:59pm

"......It was Muhammad’s words of encouragement and his predatory warfare that had inspired them to venture out of their territory and to take over others’ land, wealth and women to make their unbelievably hard life easier and pleasurable. Had they kept themselves confined to their own territory, and continued living, until oil was discovered in their soil, on whatever they had been subsisting from time immemorial, we would now be living in a different, but peaceful world.

To understand the phenomenon, we may refer to India’s case. Had the Muslims not invaded, taken over and ruled it for over three hundred years, India would not have had, in 1940’s, as many Muslim as it did then. If India did not have a large number of Muslims on its soil, it would neither have been divided into two countries in 1947, nor it would have continued to have the problems it has today with its Muslim population, the territory of Kashmir and Pakistan.

It was not only India that has suffered in the past or is suffering now on account of its Muslim population and their religious doctrines, the Philippines and China are two other countries, which have been facing separation movements from them as well. What will happen to the territorial integrity of these countries cannot be said with a certainty at this time, but were are sure these countries are going to live with the Muslim menace for a very long period of time.

Along with the above two countries and others, the United States of America and Europe are also likely to face, in the future, various challenges from their Muslim inhabitants. With the increase in their number, there will come a day when they would like to carve out a country of their own from the existing territories of America and of the European countries. Unless the Americans and the Europeans decide to take measures in time to protect their territorial integrity, there is a likelihood that their territories may end up being divided into Muslim and Christians states, or face armed struggles with their Muslim neighbors before surrendering their independence to them.

That the Muslims are bent upon turning the non-Muslims of the world into Dhimmis is written large on the walls all over the world. If we want to save ourselves from their wrath, then we must act now; failure to do so might not only prove fatal for us, it might as well rob us of all the freedom and liberties we enjoy today. ...."

By Mohammad Asghar

http://www.islam-watch.org/MAsghar/MuhdRealAllah.htm

Modern Classic Right Wing

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Re: An ex-muslims thoughts.
Reply #1 - Oct 13th, 2008 at 10:11pm

I know where you get this crap, Sprint......but, why post it as a Theme for a Thread?

Bugger off with this sort of stuff.

India was never predominately Muslim, and who gives a twig either way?

The British Raj buggered it up in the late 40s.

IP Logged

Sprintcyclist
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #2 - Oct 13th, 2008 at 10:21pm

"The end of Muslim rule in India was as spasmodic as its beginning. It took five hundred years for its establishment (712-1206) and one hundred and fifty years for its decline and fall (1707-1857). The benchmarks of its establishment are C.E. 712 when Muhammad bin Qasim invaded Sind, 1000 when Mahmud of Ghazni embarked upon a series of expeditions against Hindustan, 1192-1206 when Prithviraj Chauhan lost to Muhammad Ghauri and Qutbuddin Aibak set up the Turki Sultanate at Delhi, and 1296 when Alauddin Khalji pushed into the Deccan. The stages of its downfall are 1707 when Aurangzeb died, 1739 when a trembling Mughal Emperor stood as a suppliant before the Persian invader Nadir Shah, 1803 when Delhi was captured by the British, and 1858 when the last Mughal ruler was sent to Rangoon as a prisoner of the �Raj�. "

http://www.voiceofdharma.com/books/tlmr/ch8.htm

It WAS under muslim rule.
sure, you know where the source came from - I gave the reference.

Start up a thread on india if you wish.
can leave it up to the muslims to divert the topic

Here is a nice little historical addition
"But Muslim rulers were more strongly entrenched, and they, from the very beginning, discouraged Hindus from taking Muslim women. Even Sher Shah, who is considered to be a liberal king, broke his promise with Puran Mal of Raisen because of the latter�s �gravest of all offences against Islam� in keeping some Muslim women in his harem.45 The Mughals freely married Hindu princesses, but there is not a single instance of a Mughal princess being married to a Rajput prince, although so many Mughal princesses died as spinsters. Akbar discouraged all types of inter-communal marriages.46 When Jahangir learnt that the Hindus and Muslims intermarried freely in Kashmir, �and both give and take girls, (he ordered that) taking them is good but giving them, God forbid�. And any violation of this order was to be visited with capital punishment.47 Shahjahan�s orders in this regard were that the Hindus could keep their Muslim wives only if they converted to Islam. Consequently, during his reign, 4,000 to 5,000 Hindus converted in Bhadnor alone. 70 such cases were found in Gujarat and 400 in the Punjab.48 "

http://www.voiceofdharma.com/books/tlmr/ch8.htm

In case this will be deleted and me banned, I have it saved and it WILL reappear.
"
« Last Edit: Oct 13th, 2008 at 10:41pm by Sprintcyclist »  

IP Logged

Lestat
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #3 - Oct 13th, 2008 at 10:40pm

Aussie wrote on Oct 13th, 2008 at 10:11pm:
I know where you get this crap, Sprint......but, why post it as a Theme for a Thread?

Bugger off with this sort of stuff.

India was never predominately Muslim, and who gives a twig either way?

The British Raj buggered it up in the late 40s.

Its getting rather tiresome and boring isn't it...but eh, let him go, it really only make himself look foolish. Smiley

IP Logged

abu_rashid
Gold Member

Aussie Muslim

Reply #4 - Oct 13th, 2008 at 10:47pm

Quote:
the Philippines and China are two other countries, which have been facing separation movements from them as well

What a joke. Philipines was a predominantly Muslim country till the Spanish came and continued their reconquista/inquisition there!! Murdering most of the Muslims and expelling the rest to the other islands further south!

Even the capital Manila, comes from the Arabic Aman'illah (safety of Allah).

abu_rashid  
IP Logged

Sprintcyclist
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #5 - Oct 13th, 2008 at 10:54pm

What a joke!

An islamic moderator disagrees with me on a forum he moderates.
The forum is the site of mass breaches of freedom of speech.
I have been threatened with legal action and banning.

IP Logged

Gaybriel
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #6 - Oct 13th, 2008 at 11:08pm

what on earth does that have to do with anything

it's like everyone is talking about bananas and all of sudden you shout out STRAWBERRIES

IP Logged

Sprintcyclist
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #7 - Oct 13th, 2008 at 11:28pm

gaybriel - only if I say "bananas " in the correct methodology will it be accepted.
That is what the mods have said here.

So I say "Strawberries"

IP Logged

Gaybriel
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #8 - Oct 13th, 2008 at 11:41pm

Sprintcyclist wrote on Oct 13th, 2008 at 11:28pm:
gaybriel - only if I say "bananas " in the correct methodology will it be accepted.
That is what the mods have said here.

So I say "Strawberries"

I vote for pears.

they're so underrated

IP Logged

Malik Shakur
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Auckland, New Zealand
Reply #9 - Oct 16th, 2008 at 1:36am

Sprintcyclist wrote on Oct 13th, 2008 at 10:54pm:
What a joke!

An islamic moderator disagrees with me on a forum he moderates.
The forum is the site of mass breaches of freedom of speech.
I have been threatened with legal action and banning.

Allow me to clarify past events for users.

You think quite highly of yourself sprint.. the fact is that no one threatened you with legal action.. ozpolitic was threatened with it for failing in their duty of care in not adhering to the Human Rights and Equal Opportunity Act when it came to moderating your posts so they could protect people from the vile and disgusting lies and misconceptions that you spew in an attempt to incite hatred of Islam and Muslims.. I also don't quite think you have the IQ to be able to deal with a legal complaint, in fact a legal complaint against someone with as little logic and intellect as yourself might be considered in itself a form of discrimination..

Also yes you have been warned and that warning stands.. you wont be welcome to post on this site if you continue trolling and spitting filth onto the forum and you'll be asked not to post here..

Your freedom of speech shouldn't mean that others don't have the right to feel safe and secure from your bigotry.

You clearly make a terrible example of people to see of Christianity Sprint.. grow up..
« Last Edit: Oct 16th, 2008 at 1:43am by Malik Shakur »  
IP Logged

jordan484
Gold Member

Genuine Aussie

Reply #10 - Oct 16th, 2008 at 7:03am

Grow some stones malik, or go back to muslim village where you belong, where no one can say a bad word against anything Islam and you and your "brothers" have free reign over the "truth". It's what you want, it's what you need and the rest of us can get on without your nonsense.

"We should always say that I may refrain from publishing a cartoon of the Prophet Mohammed, but it's because I fear you. Don't for one moment think it's because I respect you." Richard Dawkins

IP Logged

mozzaok
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Melbourne
Reply #11 - Oct 16th, 2008 at 7:21am

Well I will criticise sprint's post first, childishly simple nonsense like that only diminishes any validity which may exist in the actual premise that the article implied, ie; Islamic desire for expansion,into non-Islamic communities, and the transition of those communities to Islam.

That point has many indicators that make it a scenario worth exploring, but it should be done fairly, and not over emotionally, and due consideration of the mitigating circumstances should also be considered, such as how much blame goes to our recent pasts imperial advances into traditional muslim lands, which caused so much displacement and turmoil.

As far as the issue of muslims being prepared to honestly examine criticism of Islam, and/or Islamic behaviour, then that is an issue that they need to address, because the evasion, deceit, and disingenuous replies to honest queries has jaded all who come to this forum, from the most strident xenophobes, to the most accommodating liberals, and it does damage the image of Islam, which you portray by such behaviour.

OOPS!!! My Karma, ran over your Dogma!

IP Logged

Malik Shakur
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Auckland, New Zealand
Reply #12 - Oct 16th, 2008 at 7:26am

jordan484 wrote on Oct 16th, 2008 at 7:03am:
Grow some stones malik, or go back to muslim village where you belong, where no one can say a bad word against anything Islam and you and your "brothers" have free reign over the "truth". It's what you want, it's what you need and the rest of us can get on without your nonsense.

Grow some brains Jordan, there is a difference between disagreeing with Islam and making outright lies about it. For example when Sprint said that Muhammad pbuh was born in the year 666 to attach a demonic tone to him and so much other garbage he has spoken about, including insulting the Prophet and making accusations of things which weren't true. When he it had been cleared up for him so he knew those lies were not the truth he'd still put them up because Sprint has no interest in the truth or dialogue, Sprint is full of hate and his hate guides him to act in ways that are disgusting, that's why he is a terrible example of a Christian. If you don't want to participate in meaningful dialogue, you and Sprint can post on a different forum, the rules of this Islam forum are easy to find and adhere to, it just requires you to show respect even in the way you disagree and then also not insult anyone's religion.

If you can't do that then don't post here..

IP Logged

jordan484
Gold Member

Genuine Aussie

Reply #13 - Oct 16th, 2008 at 7:33am

You don't want dialogue, you only want praise and people agreeing with you about how great Islam is and how horrible the west is, how wonderful muslims are, and how evil non-muslims are, how muslims can do no wrong and how non-muslims can do no right. That isn't the truth, but you  cannot accept criticism or questioning. So perhaps it's you who needs to grow some brains and join the free world. I respect your right to be a muslim, to practice your faith, but I have no respect for Islam. Deal with it.

"We should always say that I may refrain from publishing a cartoon of the Prophet Mohammed, but it's because I fear you. Don't for one moment think it's because I respect you." Richard Dawkins

IP Logged

Malik Shakur
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Auckland, New Zealand
Reply #14 - Oct 16th, 2008 at 7:54am

jordan484 wrote on Oct 16th, 2008 at 7:33am:
You don't want dialogue, you only want praise and people agreeing with you about how great Islam is and how horrible the west is, how wonderful muslims are, and how evil non-muslims are, how muslims can do no wrong and how non-muslims can do no right. That isn't the truth, but you  cannot accept criticism or questioning. So perhaps it's you who needs to grow some brains and join the free world. I respect your right to be a muslim, to practice your faith, but I have no respect for Islam. Deal with it.

That's not true at all, many people here criticize Islam and Muslims and don't get banned or moderated for it. It's just bigots like yourself and Sprint who are here only to incite hate in Islam and Muslims with your lies and spreading misconceptions even though they've been clarified for you many times that have it happen to you. Perhaps if YOU were actually here for meaningful dialogue you'd understand that.. But as your avatar states you are a militant agnostic, you want to impose your beliefs on other people and force them to accept it and you have a hard time accepting it when others don't believe the same as you do. That is why you are like the Taliban, repulsive and dogmatic.

Also I am a Westerner. I was born and raised in Australia and I chose Islam as my religion, so there's no need to "join" the West.

Also, if you don't like Islam that's fine, criticism is fine, but you will show respect to it in the way that you disagree and all other religions in this forum and not insult it as per the guidelines and if you are not prepared to do so then you will be asked to post elsewhere.

If you don't like it, leave... That simple mate..

IP Logged

Lestat
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #15 - Oct 16th, 2008 at 8:10am

Don't waste your time Malik...Jordan is a child, a bigot and is incapable of reasoned debate. He has allowed his hate to consume him, and really is not worthy of any response.

His obsessed, and such is his illness, that he doesn't even know it.

And now...he will respond to my post with something along the lines of 'you too', because being the child that he is, this is all that he is capable of.

IP Logged

tallowood
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #16 - Oct 16th, 2008 at 8:45am

Looks like Lestat has broken rule of the forum again ("Do not post personal criticism of other members").

Reality is a figment of imagination

IP Logged

Grendel
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #17 - Oct 16th, 2008 at 9:25am

As have the mods as well...

IP Logged

jordan484
Gold Member

Genuine Aussie

Reply #18 - Oct 16th, 2008 at 9:29am

Quote:
It's just bigots like yourself and Sprint who are here only to incite hate in Islam and Muslims with your lies and spreading misconceptions even though they've been clarified for you many times that have it happen to you.

What lies have I spread about Islam and where have I incited any hatred?

Quote:
Perhaps if YOU were actually here for meaningful dialogue you'd understand that..

You can't have meaningful dialogue with people who are as biased as you.

Quote:
But as your avatar states you are a militant agnostic, you want to impose your beliefs on other people and force them to accept it and you have a hard time accepting it when others don't believe the same as you do.

That is incorrect, I don't want to impose my beliefs on anyone, people can believe as they like. I want to express my opinion, and allow others to do the same without threats of banning or legal action. It's you who has a hard time accepting that people don't respect the same things as you.

Quote:
That is why you are like the Taliban, repulsive and dogmatic.

The only one who is close to being like those pigs is you.

Quote:
Also I am a Westerner. I was born and raised in Australia and I chose Islam as my religion, so there's no need to "join" the West.

You are muslim living in the west. That's all.

Quote:
Also, if you don't like Islam that's fine, criticism is fine, but you will show respect to it in the way that you disagree and all other religions in this forum and not insult it as per the guidelines and if you are not prepared to do so then you will be asked to post elsewhere.

I'm not going to show respect to something I do not respect.

Quote:
If you don't like it, leave... That simple mate..

You muslims hate it when people say that to you about living in Australia, yet it's perfectly fine when it's in reverse. You have a set of standards for muslims and one for non-muslims (as abu has indicated many times) which makes you the biggest bigots of all time, and exceedingly hypocritical as well. Oh, I am not your "mate". People like you are not friends of mine.
« Last Edit: Oct 16th, 2008 at 9:47am by jordan484 »  

IP Logged

Pages: 1 
Send Topic Print