Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
Islamic group urges Muslims to start bush fires (Read 4805 times)
ex-member DonaldTrump
Gold Member

Oh mere mortals, open
your eyes!

Overseas
Islamic group urges Muslims to start bush fires
Feb 13th, 2009 at 8:03pm

You know, Muslims are pretty much asking for racism and deportation when they start sh1te like this.

It all becomes a bit humorous for me after a while. I still can't believe anti-racists are still trying to defend these so-called 'people.' They (Muslims) are certainly making my job (Encouraging restriction on immigration from third world nations) a lot easier.

Quote:
Islam group urges forest fire jihad

AUSTRALIA has been singled out as a target for "forest jihad" by a group of Islamic extremists urging Muslims to deliberately light bushfires as a weapon of terror.

US intelligence channels earlier this year identified a website calling on Muslims in Australia, the US, Europe and Russia to "start forest fires", claiming "scholars have justified chopping down and burning the infidels' forests when they do the same to our lands".

The website, posted by a group called the Al-Ikhlas Islamic Network, argues in Arabic that lighting fires is an effective form of terrorism justified in Islamic law under the "eye for an eye" doctrine.

The posting — which instructs jihadis to remember "forest jihad" in summer months — says fires cause economic damage and pollution, tie up security agencies and can take months to extinguish so that "this terror will haunt them for an extended period of time".

"Imagine if, after all the losses caused by such an event, a jihadist organisation were to claim responsibility for the forest fires," the website says. "You can hardly begin to imagine the level of fear that would take hold of people in the United States, in Europe, in Russia and in Australia."

With the nation heading into another hot, dry summer, Australian intelligence agencies are treating the possibility that bushfires could be used as a weapon of terrorism as a serious concern.

Attorney-General Robert McClelland said the Federal Government remained "vigilant against such threats", warning that anyone caught lighting a fire as a weapon of terror would feel the wrath of anti-terror laws.

"Any information that suggests a threat to Australia's interests is investigated by relevant agencies as appropriate," Mr McClelland said.

Adam Dolnik, director of research at the University of Wollongong's Centre for Transnational Crime Prevention, said that bushfires (unlike suicide bombing) were generally not considered a glorious type of attack by jihadis, in keeping with a recent decline in the sophistication of terrorist operations.

"With attacks like bushfires, yes, it would be easy. It would be very damaging and we do see a decreasing sophistication as a part of terrorist attacks," Dr Dolnik said.

"In recent years, there have been quite a few attacks averted and it has become more and more difficult for groups to do something effective."

Dr Dolnik said he had observed an increase in traffic on jihadi websites calling for a simplification of terrorist attacks because the more complex operations had been failing. But starting bushfires was still often regarded as less effective than other operations because governments could easily deny terrorism as the cause.

The internet posting by the little-known group claimed the idea of forest fires had been attributed to imprisoned Al Qaeda leader Abu Musab Al-Suri. It said Al-Suri had urged terrorists to use sulphuric acid and petrol to start forest fires.

Source: The Sun-Herald
http://www.brisbanetimes.com.au/news/national/islam-group-urges-forest-fire-jiha...

Stop Islamic immigration NOW. Unless of course you want your country to end up like this:

Quote:
Tolerance is the virtue of men who no longer believe in anything
&&-- G.K. Chesterton

IP Logged

Soren
Gold Member

Re: Islamic group urges Muslims to start bush fires
Reply #1 - Feb 13th, 2009 at 9:24pm

http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1229680379

The artricle diappeared from The Age website.

Yesterday's police identikit picture of a suspected arsonist with 'dark compleection' had no mention in the fairfax media. SBS, to its credit, ran it tonight.  The ABC?
Is it racist to notice that tinted people do bad things?

IP Logged

ex-member DonaldTrump
Gold Member

Oh mere mortals, open
your eyes!

Overseas
Reply #2 - Feb 13th, 2009 at 9:29pm

Sorry.

Join the threads, Gaybriel.

Quote:
&&-- G.K. Chesterton

IP Logged

Grendel
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #3 - Feb 13th, 2009 at 10:17pm

If a Muslim or group were found to be doing anything like this I'd hate to be a Muslim.

that would be just about it for them in Australia.

IP Logged

mozzaok
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Melbourne
Reply #4 - Feb 13th, 2009 at 11:17pm

I would hate to think of the consequences for local muslims, should such an attack ever occur, here in Australia, it would make Cronulla look like a love in.

I just hope that even the sick twists, who believe in Jihad, would have enough compassion, for their fellow muslims at least, to never engage in such depicable acts.

It would hold appeal, for the absolutely dumbest, would be's, and unfortunately, we know how very dumb they can be.

OOPS!!! My Karma, ran over your Dogma!

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #5 - Feb 13th, 2009 at 11:25pm

mozzaok wrote on Feb 13th, 2009 at 11:17pm:
I would hate to think of the consequences for local muslims, should such an attack ever occur, here in Australia, it would make Cronulla look like a love in.

I just hope that even the sick twists, who believe in Jihad, would have enough compassion, for their fellow muslims at least, to never engage in such depicable acts.

It would hold appeal, for the absolutely dumbest, would be's, and unfortunately, we know how very dumb they can be.

moz,

Commendable sentiments.

But human nature, being what it is, i fear the worst is yet to come.

Human history has proven, that 'civility' is a very thin human skin.

http://www.thereligionofpeace.com/index_files/car-burn-make.jpg

This item explains what sparked this riotous behaviour....

The Netherlands muslim intifada of October, 2007
"...a Muslim youth entered a police station and began stabbing two police officers.
One of them, after having been stabbed multiple times, shot him to death.
Rioting has followed."
http://www.jihadwatch.org/archives/018511.php
http://www.jihadwatch.org/archives/018524.php

« Last Edit: Feb 13th, 2009 at 11:32pm by Yadda »  

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

Amadd
Gold Member

Mo

Reply #6 - Feb 13th, 2009 at 11:42pm

I wouldn't be surprised which bent the arsonists come from.
I've always thought that it would be so easy to stage a terrorist attack via the lighting of bushfires, however, there are also a lot of firebugs around who just love to see a fire spreading so that they can fight it - some of these may gravitate to the CFA's.
Other dangers such as the magnifyig effect of discarded glass or overloaded power sources could be the cause, so I wouldn't go pointing the finger just yet.
If the cause does come down to some twisted Arabic belief, then surely it's time for them to go from here.

IP Logged

abu_rashid
Gold Member

Aussie Muslim

Reply #7 - Feb 14th, 2009 at 5:00am

And if it's found that a Christian has done it, should all Christians leave too?

What a load of xenophobic crap.

Why not just say "We are xenophobic nutcases who want Muslims out, so we're hoping it was a Muslim who done it, to give us more reason to convince people they should leave"?

You people are truly a disgrace to humanity, I don't know why I bother anymore, really..

abu_rashid  
IP Logged

Grendel
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #8 - Feb 14th, 2009 at 8:46am

cant recall anyone saying that Muslims did it Abooo....

As for a particular religion doing it...  you only blame them if it was done in the name of that religion...  if a Christian did it it would probably be done because the guy is a lunatic arsonist not for his religion Aboo-boo. Even though we all know you like to divide the world up into Muslim and Non and blame everything on religious beliefs.  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

IP Logged

Amadd
Gold Member

Mo

Reply #9 - Feb 14th, 2009 at 9:05am

Is that your way of denouncing Islamic groups who are obsessed with western destruction Abu?

It's muslims like yourself (and I think you're pretty common) who cause non-muslims to be anti-Islam  through your lack of ostracizing of the muslim criminals.

Quote:
And if it's found that a Christian has done it, should all Christians leave too?

There's no Christian doctrine that would allow or encourage that type of act in any way shape or form. Islam corners the market there.
If it were due to some cultish belief of "bushfires in the name of a diety", then that cult should be removed from Australia, yes indeed.

IP Logged

abu_rashid
Gold Member

Aussie Muslim

Reply #10 - Feb 14th, 2009 at 9:49am

Firstly, if  a lunatic Musliim did it, just because he happened to have a screw loose, the xenophobic nutcases wouldn't care about his motives, they'd just use it as an excuse to riot... and you know it.

Secondly, a Christian leader has already said he prophesised these fires in a dream... We know Christians love trying to bring their own apocalyptic visions true...

abu_rashid  
IP Logged

tallowood
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #11 - Feb 14th, 2009 at 10:08am

abu_rashid wrote on Feb 14th, 2009 at 9:49am:
Firstly, if  a lunatic Musliim did it, just because he happened to have a screw loose, the xenophobic nutcases wouldn't care about his motives, they'd just use it as an excuse to riot... and you know it.

Secondly, a Christian leader has already said he prophesised these fires in a dream... We know Christians love trying to bring their own apocalyptic visions true...

The nut case you referred to made stupid explanation of why bush fires in Victoria started but your muslim brothers actually called for muslims to start bushfire jihad. There is a lot of difference.

Reality is a figment of imagination

IP Logged

Amadd
Gold Member

Mo

Reply #12 - Feb 14th, 2009 at 10:30am

Abu, you support these type of apocalyptic visions by your Islamic leaders all the time.
I'm sure that Christians as much as anybody would denounce that idiot sect leader as being a crackpot and not deserving to teach religion.

And the word "xenophobe" doesn't come into play here; it's the people who are less familiar with Islam who are the more accepting and more oblivious to it's threats.

IP Logged

ex-member DonaldTrump
Gold Member

Oh mere mortals, open
your eyes!

Overseas
Reply #13 - Feb 14th, 2009 at 1:04pm

abu_rashid wrote on Feb 14th, 2009 at 5:00am:

The difference: Christians aren't planning on doing it on behalf of their religion. But anyway, it's a shame you can't make that distinction, Abu. It seems pretty obvious to me.

Then again, you are a Muslim, and you guys aren't exactly the sharpest knives in the drawer.  Wink

What a load of xenophobic crap.

I'm pretty xenophobic myself, Abu, but I doubt the article is delibrately trying to be racist. The Australian media is proven to be rather anti-racist and pro-immigration.

Why not just say "We are xenophobic nutcases who want Muslims out, so we're hoping it was a Muslim who done it, to give us more reason to convince people they should leave"?

You people are truly a disgrace to humanity, I don't know why I bother anymore, really..

You, and people like you, Abu, are truly a disgrace to your nation, culture, heritage, friends and family. Your ancestors would be rolling in their graves right now, knowing that one of their descendants converted to a disgraceful cult like Islam and has interbred with the enemy.

I say all that with the utmost sincerity.

I can put up with living with third worlders, because they are just the symptom and the innocent pawns. But it's the disease that brought them over that I can't stand living with.

Unfortunately, I don't know why I bother trying to reason with you anymore, really... you are truly a lost cause.

Quote:
&&-- G.K. Chesterton

IP Logged

abu_rashid
Gold Member

Aussie Muslim

Reply #14 - Feb 14th, 2009 at 7:09pm

Amadd,

Quote:
Abu, you support these type of apocalyptic visions by your Islamic leaders all the time.

I do? For example?

Quote:
I'm sure that Christians as much as anybody would denounce that idiot sect leader as being a crackpot and not deserving to teach religion

I doubt his movement would be dwindling because of this. Like in America, there's plenty of gullible people who want to believe in this kind of stuff. Perhaps some even willing to make big sacrifices to make it come true... Who knows. All speculation isn't it??

Quote:
it's the people who are less familiar with Islam who are the more accepting and more oblivious to it's threats.

Well Gaybriel has the most knowledge about Islam here, for a non-Muslim, and yet she seems to be the least hostile to Islam. Those who are hostile are usually people who have just seen a few out-of-context quotes, mixed with a lot of sensationalist scare-mongering hype.

abu_rashid  
IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print