Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 9
Send Topic Print
F _R _E _E _D _I _V_ E_ R !!!!! (Read 21541 times)
mozzaok
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Melbourne
Re: F _R _E _E _D _I _V_ E_ R !!!!!
Reply #15 - Apr 15th, 2009 at 10:08pm

Are you capable of dropping this issue Tallo?

It really does seem pretty pointless.

OOPS!!! My Karma, ran over your Dogma!

IP Logged

mantra
Gold Member

ozpolitic.com

Reply #16 - Apr 15th, 2009 at 10:13pm

mozzaok wrote on Apr 15th, 2009 at 9:58pm:
Hopefully you won't have to notice any difference mantra, and we can leave the pettiness behind, and get back to being an interesting little forum, FD has tried to set a pretty tolerant standard here, and in respect for those standards of fairness and tolerance, I will only help out if and when he needs a bit of assistance.

I'm sure there won't be any difference Mozzaok - you'll be fine.

Quote:
When FD asked me to join this forum he promised the fairenes of moderation.

Mozza is not fair as he thinks himself as above the rules of the forum.

FD if you reneg on your promise you can as well destroy my account at the time when mozza will start political witch hunt as I dont care to be ruled by gestapo man.

Tallow there will be no political witch hunt.  People will keep on arguing the way they always have .  Quite a few of us have known Mozzaok through another forum for a while.  Yes he can be a little direct in his comments, but then you can be as well.  Have you ever thought of the impact of your words on Abu or Muslims in general?

Let's just try and work together on this to attract some old members back and maybe bring in some new ones.  Mozzaok is only a moderator in case of an emergency.

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #17 - Apr 15th, 2009 at 10:15pm

mozzaok wrote on Apr 15th, 2009 at 10:08pm:

He does have a point founded in your very own words, Mozzaok:

Quote:
Another reason I wouldn't be a good mod, I never read the rules, I just behave as I would in my normal life, I try and treat people fairly, and respectfully, until they give me a reason not to.

That's what you said, mate.  You can hardly fairly blame Tallow if he takes what you say at face value.

Undecided

IP Logged

oceanz
Gold Member

Auzgurl..

Reply #18 - Apr 15th, 2009 at 10:16pm

I think the question is ,does Tallo trust himself?
Not that can he  trust the mod not to come after him?   Roll Eyes
« Last Edit: Apr 15th, 2009 at 10:22pm by oceanz »  

&&Jade Rawlings on Cousins " He makes our team walk taller..a very good team man , Ben Cousins"

IP Logged

tallowood
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #19 - Apr 15th, 2009 at 10:22pm

mozzaok wrote on Apr 15th, 2009 at 10:08pm:

mozza, you should apologise for any insults that you made against me or any other member of this board and also to take a solemn oath that you will never ever try to insult me or any other member of this board again.

Why is it too hard for you to do it when you know well that you broke the rules of the forum?

Reality is a figment of imagination

IP Logged

mozzaok
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Melbourne
Reply #20 - Apr 15th, 2009 at 10:34pm

Quote:
Another reason I wouldn't be a good mod, I never read the rules,

Good on you Aussie, rub my nose in it. Grin

I suppose I should read the rules now, do they have a precis version, or a "For Dummies" version?? Grin Grin Grin Grin

IP Logged

tallowood
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #21 - Apr 15th, 2009 at 10:38pm

mozzaok wrote on Apr 15th, 2009 at 10:34pm:
Quote:

I suppose I should read the rules now, do they have a precis version, or a "For Dummies" version?? Grin Grin Grin Grin

You should not only read rules but follow them as well. Are you capable of such fairness test, mozz?

IP Logged

Aussie
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #22 - Apr 16th, 2009 at 7:55am

mozzaok wrote on Apr 15th, 2009 at 10:34pm:
Quote:

What I have 'rubbed your nose in' are your own words, which, I assume, especially now as a Moderator, you expect us to believe and accept.  I could have said a great deal more, but I'll not for the moment.

Undecided

IP Logged

locutius
Gold Member

You can't fight in here!
It's the War Room

Queensland
Reply #23 - Apr 16th, 2009 at 11:03am

Mozza said Quote:
Another reason I wouldn't be a good mod, I never read the rules, I just behave as I would in my normal life, I try and treat people fairly, and respectfully, until they give me a reason not to.

Well Mozz, I've never read the rules either but the way you qualified that position is not only reasonable to me, but exactly how I have operated here.  Cool

I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives.

IP Logged

oceanz
Gold Member

Auzgurl..

Reply #24 - Apr 16th, 2009 at 11:11am

locutius wrote on Apr 16th, 2009 at 11:03am:
Mozza said Quote:

Well Mozz, I've never read the rules either but the way you qualified that position is not only reasonable to me, but exactly how I have operated here.  Cool

Agree locutius..

I can also go so far as to say that after 2 days, 2 threads and given Tallos signature atm and a clear lack of respect for the mod he can now be classisfied as stalking mozz..

&&Jade Rawlings on Cousins " He makes our team walk taller..a very good team man , Ben Cousins"

IP Logged

tallowood
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #25 - Apr 16th, 2009 at 11:32am

The mod who does not respect the rules of the forum does not deserve respect.

IP Logged

oceanz
Gold Member

Auzgurl..

Reply #26 - Apr 16th, 2009 at 12:16pm

Tallo?

be quiet please..

IP Logged

tallowood
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #27 - Apr 16th, 2009 at 12:18pm

oceanz wrote on Apr 16th, 2009 at 12:16pm:

Oce?

decease please..

IP Logged

mozzaok
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Melbourne
Reply #28 - Apr 16th, 2009 at 12:41pm

OK, Tallo, you can keep asking for an apology to the end of time, it won't happen.

The reason it won't happen is that you are not an "innocent" victim, no matter whether you think you are or not, the fact that you have always resorted to abusing people when you are frustrated, usually you attack Helian, because their replies fly straight over your head, and sometimes , when you fail to follow a discussion properly, or just get frustrated, so because you have indulged in name calling others, I will not be apologising for doing the same to you.

I would prefer that others don't have a go at Tallo, on my behalf,  but just post as they normally would, and hopefully he will eventually go back to trying to just post sensibly, about issues that concern him.

IP Logged

tallowood
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #29 - Apr 16th, 2009 at 1:43pm

mozzaok wrote on Apr 16th, 2009 at 12:41pm:
OK, Tallo, you can keep asking for an apology to the end of time, it won't happen.

Yes I can and I will. The signiture is a good place for it.

Quote:
The reason it won't happen is that you are not an "innocent" victim, no matter whether you think you are or not, the fact that you have always resorted to abusing people when you are frustrated, usually you attack Helian, because their replies fly straight over your head, and sometimes , when you fail to follow a discussion properly, or just get frustrated, so because you have indulged in name calling others, I will not be apologising for doing the same to you.

You  are trying to find excuses for your despicable behaviour by restoring too lies ... how very usual of you.
Try to find any post where I have initiated a personal abuse, you won't, but I can find where you did.
Many helian replies were personally abusive and they went not over my head but under my feet and I used to wipe my feet on them. Most of his replies are spam anyway.

Quote:
I would prefer that others don't have a go at Tallo, on my behalf,  but just post as they normally would, and hopefully he will eventually go back to trying to just post sensibly, about issues that concern him.

Of course you will not censor them if they do, though, because they are your supporters and that is what they normally do.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 9
Send Topic Print