Send Topic Print
It is the light (Read 113398 times)
it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Re: It is the light
Reply #2415 - Oct 11th, 2016 at 11:27am

Specific references to Extraterrestrial Intelligences in Wikileaks release of Podesta's E mails

Published on Oct 10, 2016
On oct, 8th, Wikileaks published emails from John Podesta, Hillary Clinton's campaign chairman.

2 of these emails contain specific references to E.T.I's.

Extraterrestrial Intelligences.

They also mention zero point energy, a theoretical supply of infinite free energy.

These emails were written by NASA Astronaut, Dr. Edgar Mitchell.

August 18, 2015.

Because the War in Space race is heating up, I felt you should be aware of several factors as you and I schedule our Skype talk. Remember, our nonviolent ETI from the contiguous universe are helping us bring zero point energy to Earth. They will not tolerate any forms of military violence on Earth or in space. The following information in italics was shared with me by my colleague Carol Rosin, who worked closely for several years with Wernher von Braun before his death.

Podesta was Barack Obama's senior advisor, and Bill Clinton's chief of staff.

Podesta tweeted in February, 2015.

That the biggest regret was "not securing the disclosure of UFO files".

Dr. Edgar Mitchell had run the quantrek research group, which was focused on zero point energy.

ॐ May Much LOVE and CHRISTS LIGHT be upon and within us all.... namasté ▲ - : )  ╰დ╮ॐ╭დ╯
it_is_the_light it_is_the_light Christ+Light Christ+Light  
IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #2416 - Oct 14th, 2016 at 12:48pm

Alien Planets BUSTED Communicating? Putin's Nibiru Warning! 10/13/16

http://www.nextbigfuture.com/2016/10/possible-extraterrestrial-intelligence.html

Possible extraterrestrial intelligence evidence - Peculiar periodic spectral modulations 234 solar type stars out of 2.5 million stars

The Sloan Digital Sky Survey has analyzed 2.5 million stars and is seeing very short light pulses along with normal light spectrums from their stars. The brief light pulses seen at 234 out of 2.5 million stars is consistent with a high power laser (which our current technology is capable of making) and shining in the direction of other stars. This method of signaling and detection was written in a prior 2012 research paper.

A Fourier transform analysis of 2.5 million spectra in the Sloan Digital Sky Survey was carried out to detect periodic spectral modulations. Signals having the same period were found in only 234 stars overwhelmingly in the F2 to K1 spectral range. The signals cannot be caused by instrumental or data analysis effects because they are present in only a very small fraction of stars within a narrow spectral range and because signal to noise ratio considerations predict that the signal should mostly be detected in the brightest objects, while this is not the case. We consider several possibilities, such as rotational transitions in molecules, rapid pulsations, Fourier transform of spectral lines and signals generated by Extraterrestrial Intelligence (ETI). They cannot be generated by molecules or rapid pulsations. It is highly unlikely that they come from the Fourier transform of spectral lines because too many strong lines located at nearly periodic frequencies are needed. Finally we consider the possibility, predicted in a previous published paper, that the signals are caused by light pulses generated by Extraterrestrial Intelligence to makes us aware of their existence. We find that the detected signals have exactly the shape of an ETI signal predicted in the previous publication and are therefore in agreement with this hypothesis. The fact that they are only found in a very small fraction of stars within a narrow spectral range centered near the spectral type of the sun is also in agreement with the ETI hypothesis. However, at this stage, this hypothesis needs to be confirmed with further work. Although unlikely, there is also a possibility that the signals are due to highly peculiar chemical compositions in a small fraction of galactic halo stars.

The objects listed in Tables 1 and 2 should also be observed with large telescopes to obtain spectra with high resolutions and high signal to noise ratios that would allow studying the signals in greater details to definitely confirm that they are not data reduction or instrumental effects.

They considered the possibility that the signals are caused by intensity pulses generated by Extraterrestrial Intelligence (ETI), as suggested by Borra (2012), to make us aware of their existence. The shape of the detected signals has exactly the shape predicted by Borra (2012). The ETI hypothesis is strengthened by the fact that the signals are found in stars having spectral types within a narrow spectral range centered near the G2 spectral type of the sun. Intuitively, we would expect stars having a spectral type similar to the sun to be more likely to have planets capable of having ETI. This is a complex and highly speculative issue (see Lammer et al. 2009) and we shall not delve on it. Let us however note that all of the active optical SETI observational projects listed in Tarter (2001) search for signals in Solar-type stars. Reines and Marcy (2002) and Howard et al. (2004) searched for signals generated by lasers in nearby solar stars. In particular, let us note that Howard et al. (2004) searched for nanosecond optical pulses from nearby solar stars

The ETI hypothesis requires that all different ETI transmitters choose to broadcast with the same time separation of pulses and one may wonder why they do so. This is a highly speculative issue that may have several explanations. A possible explanation that makes sense is that all ETI use the same time separation to make it clear that the pulses all come from ETI.

ॐ May Much LOVE and CHRISTS LIGHT be upon and within us all.... namasté ▲ - : )  ╰დ╮ॐ╭დ╯
IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #2417 - Oct 15th, 2016 at 7:17pm

Chimp_Logic wrote on Sep 29th, 2016 at 6:11pm:
Bobby. wrote on Sep 29th, 2016 at 5:06pm:
Chimp_Logic wrote on Sep 29th, 2016 at 4:14pm:
Bobby. wrote on Sep 28th, 2016 at 8:28am:
Hi Chimp,
just be careful in case Mr Photon throws a banana at you:

Hi Sir Bobby,

I will be careful, thanks mate for the advice and for looking out for me all these posts, but now my posts have dwindled to a very small number.

My end is nearing.

Yours Sincerely

Chimp

dear Chimp,
don't go -
yes a few bananas are heading in your direction
but look on it as free treat &
in any case - Mr Photon has forgiven you.

It's no use Jethro - the wheels are in motion.

I had my chance and blew it - I am washed up, finished, my ball room days are over mate.

it could have turned out for the better but it didnt.

There is no turning back now - the posts are counting down and my papers have been stamped - the deck may be stacked, but that doesnt change the fact that my papers have been stamped.

It's all over mate

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_NPv_LOzGR7M/TD31bGJ4TZI/AAAAAAAAAhc/yngaZq4KOek/s1600/...

Dear Chimp,

stay - as I hereby strip Mr Photon of his knighthood.

He used to be called sir master Light but

now he will be known only as Mr Photon.

IP Logged

Chimp_Logic
Gold Member

πολιτικός

Mawson Base
Reply #2418 - Oct 16th, 2016 at 12:31am

thanks Jethro - I really appreciate it very much

but like I said "the wheels are in motion"

the few posts that remain in my personal reserve are now been dedicated to making you aware of the few posts that remain.

I can only post primate imaginary and Baking soda

It's all over mate

Mini Ice Age (2014-2029)
Dr Sircus cures cancer with Baking Soda and Magnesium - Jethro the MENTAL GIANT & his flute madness

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #2419 - Oct 16th, 2016 at 2:00am

Enjoy Full Supermoon-Watching October 2016 - First Supermoon of the Year

Published on Oct 14, 2016
The Moon turns full Supermoon on october 15 or 16, 2016 depending on your time zone. Supermoons appear especially large, 30% brighter and 14% bigger.

It's the first Supermoon of 2016.
The November and December full moons will qualify as supermoons, too.

This October full moon is not the year’s largest full moon. That’ll be next month’s full moon, on November 14.

The Supermoon will line up with the Sun to create a larger-than-average effect on Earth's oceans. Expect higher-than-usual tides to follow this full Supermoon by a day or so.

This full moon was known by early Native American tribes as the Full Hunters Moon because at this time of year the leaves are falling and the game is fat and ready to hunt. This moon has also been known as the Travel Moon and the Blood Moon.

Watch the Video: 'Closest Supermoon of the Century / Tidal Waves & Major Earthquakes WATCH November 2016' HD
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5XpID...

http://www.seasky.org/astronomy/astro...

http://earthsky.org/tonight/first-of-...

Clips credit: ESO, ESA/HUBBLE & NASA

Music credit: YouTube Audio Library
Heart Break - Vibe Tracks
Category
Science & Technology

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #2420 - Oct 19th, 2016 at 12:25pm

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #2421 - Oct 21st, 2016 at 11:12am

http://www.bodymindsoulspirit.com/psychic-vampires-and-the-use-of-etheric-energy...

Psychic Vampires And The Use Of Etheric Energy

Vibrating energy is what makes up the existence of everything in life and is commonly referred to as waves of energy flowing through the universe. Everyone gives out certain vibrational frequencies, which is what attracts the many events that occur in your day-to-day life. Psychic vampires have learned to give out and control these frequencies which allow them to remain in the form they are in.

Energy comes in many different colors and forms and every emotion that is created gives out a specific type of energy that differentiates itself from the other types created.

Let’s talk about energy that is created by positive actions. For instance, creating a positive emotion in someone by doing something nice for the person is a way to get positive energy forming. When you create a positive emotion in someone, you are allowing the person you are creating that emotion with, to release positive energy which can come in the colors of yellows, pinks, oranges, purples, greens, etc. It varies with the person and the positive emotion being felt. This is the kind of energy you want to create. While it does take longer and more work to create this kind of energy, the results in the long run are much more rewarding and you will feel better physically.

When feeding off the positive energy created, you will feel the positive emotions of that person you are feeding off of. Same goes if you are feeding off the energy provided by things in nature like trees for instance. If you take energy from the tree, give energy back to it. When you create positive energy it is almost like you are feeding off each other at that point because you are both exuding a positive field of energy and in turn you are not creating a negative energy field. When you have this kind of energy, you naturally attract it towards yourself without even trying most of time. It also makes you feel good physically in the sense that you can think clearer, you are less prone to becoming ill, you feel good about yourself, and it makes giving and taking energy ten times easier than it would be if you were to choose to go take the route of creating negative energy in others and in your environment.

Another form of creating energy in order to absorb or feed off of it, is the one mentioned above; the creation of negative energy. This way of creating energy through negative actions or emotions directed at others can be one of the fastest and easiest ways to create and feed off of energy, but it is also dangerous to you and dangerous to those you are feeding off of. All one has to do in order to create a negative form of energy is start talking to someone in a negative way, such as being condescending or talking to someone like they are a five-year old. When you do that, it creates frustration and even anger in others, and you can then take their energy immediately and produce large results by continuing to push that person’s buttons so to say. Starting a fight or an argument with someone produces negative energy results fast it is easy to continue insulting someone if you will. The consequences of taking energy in this manner can result in many ways that are pleasant for some, and not so pleasant for others. If you care at all about other people and their feelings or well-being, you will not perform this type of feeding of energy from others. It can make you feel ill, and keep in mind that you ARE absorbing that persons emotions and feelings as well, so if they are depressed, you become depressed. The upside is that you replenish your energy fast, but the downside is that it diminishes fast as well.

Taking energy in this way not only can cause you to attract a lot of negative things into your life, such as lack of close friends or family, or even the inability to hold a job or sustain a relatively normal life; but it also affects your own personally mental and physical well-being with its toxins that negative energy tends to carry.

more here ...

http://www.bodymindsoulspirit.com/psychic-vampires-and-the-use-of-etheric-energy...

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #2422 - Oct 22nd, 2016 at 3:33am

Santos Bonacci Latest work on Syncretism1

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #2423 - Oct 23rd, 2016 at 11:55am

Archangel Gabriel, Light and New Life

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #2424 - Oct 23rd, 2016 at 11:08pm

Chimp_Logic wrote on Oct 16th, 2016 at 12:31am:
thanks Jethro - I really appreciate it very much

but like I said "the wheels are in motion"

the few posts that remain in my personal reserve are now been dedicated to making you aware of the few posts that remain.

I can only post primate imaginary and Baking soda

It's all over mate

http://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/ZqYAAOSwwPtTwQF8/s-l300.jpg

What if I were to dub thee sir Chimp?

Would you stay on then?

IP Logged

Chimp_Logic
Gold Member

πολιτικός

Mawson Base
Reply #2425 - Oct 24th, 2016 at 12:15am

Bobby. wrote on Oct 23rd, 2016 at 11:08pm:

Would you stay on then?

that is very tempting Jethro and I appreciate it very much

but...the wheels are in motion and I'm afraid Halloween 2016 is the dead line - it will be all over after that

Well done on brainstorming ideas and putting them out there in the public domain so that you can continue being embarrassed and ridiculed - it means a lot to me on all sorts of levels.

I am sure Dr Sircus would be very proud of you and your sublime level of spiritual and slave based deceit

Well done mate - but it's over.

Mini Ice Age (2014-2029)
Dr Sircus cures cancer with Baking Soda and Magnesium - Jethro the MENTAL GIANT & his flute madness

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #2426 - Oct 24th, 2016 at 5:59am

Chimp_Logic wrote on Oct 24th, 2016 at 12:15am:
Bobby. wrote on Oct 23rd, 2016 at 11:08pm:

Would you stay on then?

that is very tempting Jethro and I appreciate it very much

but...the wheels are in motion and I'm afraid Halloween 2016 is the dead line - it will be all over after that

Well done on brainstorming ideas and putting them out there in the public domain so that you can continue being embarrassed and ridiculed - it means a lot to me on all sorts of levels.

I am sure Dr Sircus would be very proud of you and your sublime level of spiritual and slave based deceit

Well done mate - but it's over.

http://www.amusingtime.com/images/017/cute-baby-chimpanzee-picture-2.jpg

That's only a week to go.

Maybe Mr Photon can tempt you to stay?

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #2427 - Oct 24th, 2016 at 7:18am

http://www.bodymindsoulspirit.com/the-importance-of-paying-attention-to-your-dre...

The Importance Of Paying Attention To Your Dreams

It’s interesting to realize that we spend approximately 6-8 hours of our daily life sleeping. When you add that up over a lifetime, that’s almost 1/3 of our lives! Along with all the benefits that sleep offers including rejuvenating the body, mind and spirit, there is another benefit that we sometimes don’t acknowledge, and that is dreaming. However, most people don’t pay much attention to their dreams because they don’t understand them. They show up as apparently random situations with oddities that we could hardly think of on our own even if we tried. The reason we don’t understand our dreams generally is because they come to us in symbolic form, they come as visitations in our original language, and that is the language of symbolism, story and metaphor. If one starts to look at dreams symbolically, we realize that they are not so confusing after all.

The truth is that dreams come to us every night to help us work out issues from the day, give us guidance and to help heal us on deeper, more spiritual levels. As you continue to pay more and more attention to your dreams, the more they reveal to you about your own psyche, state of mind, belief systems and how you truly feel about things. In addition, dreams come to inform us about our physical, mental, emotional and spiritual well-being. Working with the Law of Attraction, dreams allow us the ability to move into a deeper, feeling state. And, as we know, it is that emotional guidance system that helps us realize whether we are moving upstream, or going with the flow in our lives.

If you have an interest in working with your dreams, one of the most important things required of you is your commitment to the process. You will be making an investment in yourself, so be prepared to find some extra time in each day to dedicate to your dream life. In getting started with dream work, it is very important to keep an open mind, and to be patient with yourself. Sometimes it takes a while to train yourself to remember your dreams, but that is not always the case. In order to start remembering your dreams, or just to have better recall of them, following are some suggestions that you may find helpful:

To allow ourselves the delight of paying attention to our dreams, we need to first shift our perception about dreams. Create a sense of adventure within yourself as if you are embarking upon a new journey, and be willing to see undiscovered parts of yourself.
Choose a special dream journal and pen that will be used only for the purpose of writing down your dreams. This kind of intention sets the stage for your dreams to be remembered as they are given special care and attention. And you will find that the more attention to give to them, the more often they will be remembered.
Keep your dream journal open with your pen nearby and a flash light by your bed. This will keep your unconscious and conscious mind reminded that you want to remember your dreams. As you fall asleep every night, create intention by telling yourself that you will remember your dreams in the morning. Repeat this a few times, as it will sink into your subconscious and work with you to remember your dreams.
Basic health measures can help you in remembering your dreams. It is important to eat a balanced diet, full of vitamins and nutrients to help keep you mindful and strong on your new dream journey.
Once you start remembering your dreams, the way in which you record them is also very important.

1. Each night, write the date at the top of the page of your dream journal, then write a few things about your day. These are called “Day Notes”. It doesn’t have to be detailed, just write about any of the highlights. This helps when you are working on the dream to see if there is a correlation between your waking life and your dream messages. In addition, you can also write a few lines about an issue you would like your dreams to help you better understand and resolve.

2. When you write the dream, write it in the present tense, not in the past tense. It is very helpful in showing how you really feel about things, and it helps us to see the dream itself more clearly.

3. Describe any feelings or emotions you felt in the dream. Make the dream a very real explanation of how you felt in it. If you were scared, yet felt a strong inner strength, write it that way. If you were happy, but apprehensive, state that. The feelings are very important.

continue reading ....

http://www.bodymindsoulspirit.com/the-importance-of-paying-attention-to-your-dre...

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #2428 - Oct 26th, 2016 at 1:44pm

Compelling Changes

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #2429 - Oct 28th, 2016 at 8:39am

Breathe Your Way to Ecstasy ∞ The Pleiadian High Council of Seven, Channeled by Daniel Scranton

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 160 161 162 163 164 ... 180
Send Topic Print