Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 
Send Topic Print
Everything squandered, now a rainy day. (Read 8753 times)
Andrei.Hicks
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Carlsbad, CA
Re: Everything squandered, now a rainy day.
Reply #105 - Feb 7th, 2011 at 4:22pm

sir prince duke alevine wrote on Feb 7th, 2011 at 4:20pm:
Andrei.Hicks wrote on Feb 7th, 2011 at 4:19pm:
skippy. wrote on Feb 7th, 2011 at 4:19pm:
Andrei.Hicks wrote on Feb 7th, 2011 at 3:41pm:
skippy. wrote on Feb 7th, 2011 at 3:40pm:
Quote:
You are seriously the BIGGEST dipshit in this entire forum.

Whilst I agree, Andrei tries very hard too.

Sadly I see you a none more than some uneducated Aussie bogan so I'm afraid your opinion counts for nothing.

poor old jungle Jim never was very good at constructive criticism.

I just don't really have much time for people I consider below me on so many fronts.

Name 1.

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Education.
Intelligence.
Social values.
Employment status.

I could keep going, I simply can't be bothered.

Skippy has always come across to me as that sort of god-awful person you find in Australia, with one of those terrible accents who declares "Orrrrstraya to be the best place in the world" despite the fact he has likely got no idea what the rest of the world is like.

Just a thought.

Anyone who lives within their means suffers from a lack of imagination - Oscar Wilde

IP Logged

Andrei.Hicks
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Carlsbad, CA
Reply #106 - Feb 7th, 2011 at 4:25pm

On that note my colonial bumpkins, I am going to bed - some of us (not you Buzz) have to work on monday.

Anyone who lives within their means suffers from a lack of imagination - Oscar Wilde

IP Logged

sir prince duke alevine
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #107 - Feb 7th, 2011 at 4:25pm

Andrei.Hicks wrote on Feb 7th, 2011 at 4:22pm:
sir prince duke alevine wrote on Feb 7th, 2011 at 4:20pm:
Andrei.Hicks wrote on Feb 7th, 2011 at 4:19pm:
skippy. wrote on Feb 7th, 2011 at 4:19pm:
Andrei.Hicks wrote on Feb 7th, 2011 at 3:41pm:
skippy. wrote on Feb 7th, 2011 at 3:40pm:
Quote:
You are seriously the BIGGEST dipshit in this entire forum.

Whilst I agree, Andrei tries very hard too.

Sadly I see you a none more than some uneducated Aussie bogan so I'm afraid your opinion counts for nothing.

poor old jungle Jim never was very good at constructive criticism.

I just don't really have much time for people I consider below me on so many fronts.

Name 1.

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Education.
Intelligence.
Social values.
Employment status.

I could keep going, I simply can't be bothered.

Skippy has always come across to me as that sort of god-awful person you find in Australia, with one of those terrible accents who declares "Orrrrstraya to be the best place in the world" despite the fact he has likely got no idea what the rest of the world is like.

Just a thought.

Education.  FAIL  Snobby school didn't teach well enough
Intelligence. FAIL See above
Social values. DEFINITELY FAIL
Employment status. Don't know

Disclaimer for Mothra per POST so it is forever acknowledged: Saying 'Islam' or 'Muslims' doesn't mean ALL muslims. This does not target individual muslims who's opinion I am not aware of.

IP Logged

BatteriesNotIncluded
Gold Member

MediocrityNET: because
people died for this!

Reply #108 - Feb 7th, 2011 at 5:51pm

Sprintcyclist wrote on Feb 7th, 2011 at 8:31am:
the left came into a vault packed solid with cold hard cash.

they wasted their way through it, destroying almost every industry they touched.

now, we have a need for money - one that would "stimulate" the economy.
thanks to their financial folly, the economy is now in critical care.

Once again, Tony Abbott comes out with sensible logical alternatives.

Quote:
..........Using her strongest language so far to convey the extent of the budget cuts, Ms Gillard said "every dollar" in the Budget needed to be used for the best possible purpose.

"There is going to be some pain around and people are going to have to recognise that," Ms Gillard told reporters on Channel 10. "We will make some choices . . . and they're going to be tough choices."

Meanwhile, Opposition Leader Tony Abbott will push to scrap $500 million of Building the Education Revolution projects to partly replace Ms Gillard's flood levy. He would also seek a similar amount in deferrals of the water buyback scheme.Mr Abbott will take the full flood package to his shadow cabinet today as an alternative to the Government's $5.8 billion recovery plan, which includes the $1.8 billion levy to be applied to people with income above $50,000.

It is believed that further savings would also be made from cuts to the computers in schools program, which was promised by Kevin Rudd in 2007, and which has blown out from $1 billion to $2 billion.
Mr Abbott will unveil his plan before meeting with Independents to try to convince them to block the Government's levy legislation, which is expected to go to Parliament before the end of the week.

Mr Abbott yesterday would not confirm what was in the package but said the Murray Darling Basin $1.3 billion water buyback scheme was an area where cuts would also be made.

"Now is not the time to be buying back water, particularly when the Murray Darling Basin plan is up for grabs. It seems that would be one area that could be very substantially deferred," he said.

"We do not need a new tax on top of all the other misery which these natural disasters have visited upon the Australian people."

http://www.couriermail.com.au/money/money-matters/julia-gillard-warns-of-budget-...

Abbott will get hammered for playing a very weak pugilistic game.

You cannot hide in politics and Gillard will eat him: YOU CAN TAKE THAT TO THE BANK!

The metrosexuals will be getting very worried behind that crack pipe and asking themselves where is the substance in Abbots game!

*** GO THE NBN, HEAVY KEVVYS LEGACY! ***

*Sure....they're anti competitive as any subsidised job is.  It wouldn't be there without the tax payer.  Very damned difficult for a brainwashed collectivist to understand that I know....  (swaggy) *

IP Logged

BatteriesNotIncluded
Gold Member

people died for this!

Reply #109 - Feb 7th, 2011 at 5:54pm

Quote:
Whats happened to ‘deferring the NBN’ . Has it  vanished from the Coalition’s list of savings ?

Heavy Kevvys legacy will prove an insurmountable obstacle to Abbots weak brand of pugilism!

The crack smokers know it... they are very quick when it comes to knowing who's got the goods!

Cheesy Cheesy Grin

*Sure....they're anti competitive as any subsidised job is.  It wouldn't be there without the tax payer.  Very damned difficult for a brainwashed collectivist to understand that I know....  (swaggy) *

IP Logged

BatteriesNotIncluded
Gold Member

people died for this!

Reply #110 - Feb 7th, 2011 at 5:58pm

buzzanddidj wrote on Feb 7th, 2011 at 9:50am:
Verge wrote on Feb 7th, 2011 at 9:12am:
Quote:
Whats happened to ‘deferring the NBN’ . Has it  vanished from the Coalition’s list of savings ?

I think it makes more sense to be putting the NBN into areas that need rebuilding anyway.  It wouldnt be any more expensive to the re-laying fibre as opposed to re-laying copper.

The Liberal Party is DETERMINED that
any form of NBN should NOT proceed under a Labor government

The LAST thing they want is the history books giving credit to those
"damn commies"
building any form of infrastucture

The crack smokers are trying to figure out what to tell their children now that they got stuck with one of their crack smokin' hangers on over the old-man-years!

Things change: ABBOTT BETTER LEARN HOW TO DEAL WITH AN OPPONENT WHO KNOWS HER OVERHANDS!

GO JULIA IN 2011!

GO HEAVY KEVVYS NBN LEGACY!

IP Logged

BatteriesNotIncluded
Gold Member

people died for this!

Reply #111 - Feb 7th, 2011 at 6:03pm

Andrei.Hicks wrote on Feb 7th, 2011 at 1:51pm:
sir prince duke alevine wrote on Feb 7th, 2011 at 1:31pm:
Andrei.Hicks wrote on Feb 7th, 2011 at 1:31pm:
Same old story, money pissed down the drain on totally useless projects.

I have no hesistation in paying the Governments as little as possible - all they do is waste it so what's the point.

Look after yourself first and foremost.

What happened to your idea about subsidising electricity payments?

That's not waste.
That's helping ordinary families.

The NBN isn't about helping yourself!

You say its waste but plenty will be saying the Liberal Party wasted many an opportunity during an alleged once in a century boom to stem the brain drain and more.

I DON'T THINK YOU UNDERSTAND WHAT WASTE IS?!!?

I DON'T THINK YOU CARE WHAT WASTE IS AND I DECLARE YOU, RIGHT HERE AND NOW, UN-AUSTRALIAN!

I DECLARE THE LIBERAL PARTY AND ALL ITS VOTERS, RIGHT HERE AND NOW, UN-AUSTRALIAN!!

TONY ABBOT DOESN'T BELIEVE IN DEBT BECAUSE HE IS A PEANUT!

THE CHASER STITCHED HIM UP, AND IT WAS SO SIMPLE TO DO SO!

ALL CRACK SMOKIN' LIBERAL VOTERS ARE A COMPLETE JOKE!

Wink

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 8 
Send Topic Print