Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
'Theoretical Loss' = the politics of FEAR ! (Read 3671 times)
BatteriesNotIncluded
Gold Member

MediocrityNET: because
people died for this!

'Theoretical Loss' = the politics of FEAR !
Mar 8th, 2011 at 12:00pm

Bob Brown will hit Tony hard if he doesn't pick up his game.

Tony Abbott needs to define himself as a leader NOW or face the consequences of having the image problem that he is unable to debate the serious issues.

Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Cry

*Sure....they're anti competitive as any subsidised job is.  It wouldn't be there without the tax payer.  Very damned difficult for a brainwashed collectivist to understand that I know....  (swaggy) *

IP Logged

Verge
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: 'Theoretical Loss' = the politics of FEAR !
Reply #1 - Mar 8th, 2011 at 12:09pm

I think its funny when people say "I dont drink because I dont like the taste."  Who ever took a shot of telquila and said wow, this is just the most amazing flavour in the world, I'll tell ya, no one.  We drink because of how boring you are.

And why not, if you will permit me; why shouldn’t I, if you will permit me; spend my first week as prime minister, should that happen, on this, on your, country - Abbott with the Garma People Aug 13

IP Logged

Dsmithy70
Gold Member

ire futuis vobismetipsis

Newy
Reply #2 - Mar 8th, 2011 at 12:17pm

Verge wrote on Mar 8th, 2011 at 12:09pm:
I think its funny when people say "I dont drink because I dont like the taste."  Who ever took a shot of telquila and said wow, this is just the most amazing flavour in the world, I'll tell ya, no one.  We drink because of how boring you are.

Taste like paint stripper by itself but add a salt & lemon YUM!

REBELLION is not what most people think it is.
REBELLION is when you turn off the TV & start educating & thinking for yourself.
Gavin Nascimento

IP Logged

kanga

Australian Politics

Reply #3 - Mar 8th, 2011 at 12:23pm

The only Tony Bob Brown could hit is his partner

IP Logged

BatteriesNotIncluded
Gold Member

people died for this!

Reply #4 - Mar 8th, 2011 at 12:30pm

kanga wrote on Mar 8th, 2011 at 12:23pm:

Abbott can't deal with the 'theoretical loss' line.

This will be his downfall!  Wink Cry Cry Cry

*Sure....they're anti competitive as any subsidised job is.  It wouldn't be there without the tax payer.  Very damned difficult for a brainwashed collectivist to understand that I know....  (swaggy) *

IP Logged

kanga

Australian Politics

Reply #5 - Mar 8th, 2011 at 12:37pm

BatteriesNotIncluded wrote on Mar 8th, 2011 at 12:30pm:

This will be his downfall!  Wink Cry Cry Cry

I would suggest Tony doesnt have to deal with anything. He is on a free ride now thanks to labor, greens and independants. Sit back and enjoy Tony, because when you get into the prime minister seat, that is when the ride will begin.

IP Logged

BatteriesNotIncluded
Gold Member

people died for this!

Reply #6 - Mar 8th, 2011 at 12:42pm

kanga wrote on Mar 8th, 2011 at 12:37pm:
BatteriesNotIncluded wrote on Mar 8th, 2011 at 12:30pm:

This will be his downfall!  Wink Cry Cry Cry

I would suggest Tony doesnt have to deal with anything. He is on a free ride now thanks to labor, greens and independants. Sit back and enjoy Tony, because when you get into the prime minister seat, that is when the ride will begin.

It doesn't matter what you suggest: TURNBULL, THE ROLLED LEADER BY ONLY ONE VOTE, IS BEING USED TO EXPLAIN THE CURRENT LEADERS POSITION!

THIS SPEAKS VOLUMES!!  Grin

IP Logged

kanga

Australian Politics

Reply #7 - Mar 8th, 2011 at 1:06pm

You are either deluded or the  liberals are the biggest idiots possible if they think it is a good idea to swap the number 1 at this stage. Labor, green and independants have given them the biggest xmas gift that will just keep giving.

Liberals surely could not think taking the gift and handing some of it back to labor is of any use.

IP Logged

BatteriesNotIncluded
Gold Member

people died for this!

Reply #8 - Mar 8th, 2011 at 1:15pm

kanga wrote on Mar 8th, 2011 at 1:06pm:
You are either deluded or the  liberals are the biggest idiots possible if they think it is a good idea to swap the number 1 at this stage. Labor, green and independants have given them the biggest xmas gift that will just keep giving.

Liberals surely could not think taking the gift and handing some of it back to labor is of any use.

You don't understand long-term political consequences!

Abbott has staked his future on the legitimacy of providing no alternative! This is the weakness Gillard is playing on.... THE NBN DEBATE WAS A VERY BAD LOSS FOR ABBOT AND NOW HE IS ON THE HIPPITY HOP BECAUSE GILLARD MADE AN UNEXPECTED MOVE TO PRICE CARBON!

SHE CAN PLAY HARD AND ABBOTT CAN'T!  Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Cry Lips Sealed

IP Logged

BatteriesNotIncluded
Gold Member

people died for this!

Reply #9 - Mar 8th, 2011 at 1:17pm

JULIA IS UNQUESTIONABLY A CONVICTION POLITICIAN: CAN'T REMEMBER THE LAST TIME I HEARD THE LIBERALS TALK UP THAT LINE ?????  Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Cheesy

Cool Shocked Shocked Wink

IP Logged

kanga

Australian Politics

Reply #10 - Mar 8th, 2011 at 1:19pm

BatteriesNotIncluded wrote on Mar 8th, 2011 at 1:17pm:
JULIA IS UNQUESTIONABLY A CONVICTION POLITICIAN: CAN'T REMEMBER THE LAST TIME I HEARD THE LIBERALS TALK UP THAT LINE ?????  Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Cheesy

Ok I will rephrase, you are deluded.

IP Logged

BatteriesNotIncluded
Gold Member

people died for this!

Reply #11 - Mar 8th, 2011 at 1:36pm

kanga wrote on Mar 8th, 2011 at 1:19pm:
JULIA IS UNQUESTIONABLY A CONVICTION POLITICIAN: CAN'T REMEMBER THE LAST TIME I HEARD THE LIBERALS TALK UP THAT LINE ?????  Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Cheesy

Abbott looks very weak!

He lost the NBN debate pants down... so what has he got?

He wants to get some runs on the board or risk looking like he has no plans to make Australia better equipped for the future!

IMAGE IS EVERYTHING IN POLITICS: YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW THE BASICS DO YA!??!  Cheesy Cheesy Cool

IP Logged

kanga

Australian Politics

Reply #12 - Mar 8th, 2011 at 1:41pm

BatteriesNotIncluded wrote on Mar 8th, 2011 at 1:36pm:
JULIA IS UNQUESTIONABLY A CONVICTION POLITICIAN: CAN'T REMEMBER THE LAST TIME I HEARD THE LIBERALS TALK UP THAT LINE ?????  Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Embarrassed Cheesy

Abbott looks very weak!

He wants to get some runs on the board or risk looking like he has no plans to make Australia better equipped for the future!

IMAGE IS EVERYTHING IN POLITICS: YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW THE BASICS DO YA!??!  Cheesy Cheesy Cool

The NBN is going to be a slow baker. It is going to take time for it to show its ugly head, after all people do have a bit of greed in them and all they can see is faster Internet, I want it.

The NBN is a joke. I would rather see real nation building like water proofing Australia.

IP Logged

BatteriesNotIncluded
Gold Member

people died for this!

Reply #13 - Mar 8th, 2011 at 1:43pm

kanga wrote on Mar 8th, 2011 at 1:41pm:
BatteriesNotIncluded wrote on Mar 8th, 2011 at 1:36pm:

Abbott looks very weak!

IMAGE IS EVERYTHING IN POLITICS: YOU DON'T EVEN KNOW THE BASICS DO YA!??!  Cheesy Cheesy Cool

The NBN is going to be a slow baker. It is going to take time for it to show its ugly head, after all people do have a bit of greed in them and all they can see is faster Internet, I want it.

The NBN is a joke. I would rather see real nation building like water proofing Australia.

As a Liberal voter you can't talk about nation building: sorry!

J Howard will be laughed at in the history books and you know it!  Cool Cool Cool

IP Logged

Prevailing
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Stop Men
Reply #14 - Mar 8th, 2011 at 1:47pm

When Tony Abbot gets elected the only thing he will do for four years besides repeal the carbon tax is sleep like Ted in Victoria - it will drive the communists mad not having reforms for its own sake taking place every five minutes. Grin Grin Grin

I condemn Male Violence Against Women
The Government Supports Gynocide
There Is Something Dreadfully Wrong With Men

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print