Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Racist Propaganda at Petrol Stations.... (Read 8267 times)
creep
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Racist Propaganda at Petrol Stations....
Reply #15 - May 7th, 2011 at 11:00am

Every morning I hear the magpies in the front yard trees warbling.

IP Logged

mavisdavis
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #16 - May 7th, 2011 at 1:12pm

Andrei.Hicks wrote on May 7th, 2011 at 9:44am:
[quote author=cods link=1304676888/0#8 date=1304725340][quote author=Andrei.Hicks link=1304676888/0#6 date=1304723466]When I got to work this morning, only 6 car spaces were left.

Lots of clients stay overnight in brothels, so I`m told.  Wink

IP Logged

Andrei.Hicks
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Carlsbad, CA
Reply #17 - May 7th, 2011 at 1:14pm

mavisdavis wrote on May 7th, 2011 at 1:12pm:
[quote author=cods link=1304676888/0#8 date=1304725340][quote author=Andrei.Hicks link=1304676888/0#6 date=1304723466]When I got to work this morning, only 6 car spaces were left.

They could have the good grace to park in the street though.

Anyone who lives within their means suffers from a lack of imagination - Oscar Wilde

IP Logged

mavisdavis
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #18 - May 7th, 2011 at 1:38pm

Andrei.Hicks wrote on May 7th, 2011 at 1:14pm:
mavisdavis wrote on May 7th, 2011 at 1:12pm:

They could have the good grace to park in the street though.

lol, they don`t have much going for em, the stiffs.

IP Logged

Griff

Australian Politics

Reply #19 - May 7th, 2011 at 4:00pm

Cods get rid of the cat and get a goldfish that 'll take care of the mouse probs.

IP Logged

BatteriesNotIncluded
Gold Member

MediocrityNET: because
people died for this!

Reply #20 - May 8th, 2011 at 12:07am

Moved to DRUG POLICY?

FAIR ENUFF.... TO RUN THE GAUNTLET OF RACIST PROPAGNADA AT THE PETROL STATION AND NOT THINK YOU'RE GOING TO FALL FROM A NON-RACIST POSITION YOU'D HAVE TO BE ON DRUGS!!!  Wink

*Sure....they're anti competitive as any subsidised job is.  It wouldn't be there without the tax payer.  Very damned difficult for a brainwashed collectivist to understand that I know....  (swaggy) *

IP Logged

muso
Gold Member

Gladstone, Queensland
Reply #21 - May 8th, 2011 at 9:01am

longweekend58 wrote on May 7th, 2011 at 10:57am:
another stellar example of deathridesabong and his drug-addled 'mind'.

Id say complain to the mods but we all know what they do....

There is nothing against the rules, Longy. We don't have many rules here compared to most forums.

1523 people like this. The remaining 7,134,765,234 do not 

IP Logged

BatteriesNotIncluded
Gold Member

people died for this!

Reply #22 - May 26th, 2011 at 5:02am

muso wrote on May 8th, 2011 at 9:01am:
longweekend58 wrote on May 7th, 2011 at 10:57am:
another stellar example of deathridesabong and his drug-addled 'mind'.

Id say complain to the mods but we all know what they do....

There is nothing against the rules, Longy. We don't have many rules here compared to most forums.

GO RACIST AUSTRALIA: WHEN IS THE NEXT AVAILABLE WAR 'COS WE'RE ALL READY TO FIGHT PEOPLE WHO LOOK DIFFERENT!!??!!

YEH!!!

OH, THAT'S RIGHT, WE'RE ALREADY IN A WAR THAT NO ONE CARES ABOUT!!!!

KILL AWAY!!!!!!

*Sure....they're anti competitive as any subsidised job is.  It wouldn't be there without the tax payer.  Very damned difficult for a brainwashed collectivist to understand that I know....  (swaggy) *

IP Logged

It_is_the_Darkness
Gold Member

Australian Politics

in a ReTardis
Reply #23 - May 27th, 2011 at 11:12am

Racism is good.

Racism states that ...

All Yellow people (who originated from Asia) live their lives via Cities (Pyramids or little mounds of stones upon stones that you see upon sides of roads) and Sport. Yellow people prefer to live underground and don't be surprised if all those Yellow people spending money upon Australian Mining will soon buy out Australian mining - its a Yellow thing to live underground or within dark cities that block out the sunlight like Prisons. Yellow Cake anyone? Citi-Zen. Grin

Black people (who originate from Africa ...though its contentious that the Aboriginals are 'blood' related - guess Racism is just 'skin' deep Grin) prefer to be out in the sunlight and live their lives by Mathematics and the Land. Don't be surprised if they rule all the lands upon the planet with the Yellow boys living below ground. All the 'earth' will be a Farm. Grin "Oh look - there's a Black President during these very hard Economic times ...for the USA mostly Wink)

Red people (who originate from North America or Angel/Aryan/Aerias) tend to love to Fly in all things Aviation and like Eagles they have good visualisation and thus such things as Art (and Astronomy) are their true passion. Politics in North America is just an act of 'denial' rather than cultural truth for the essence remains, never the man himself.

White people (who originate from Australia) prefer to live via all things Ocean-Water and Politics. Like the Yellow people, they shy away from the sun and go deep down into the dark cold Abyss of the Oceans with their Politics for the sound of speech travels further than light in the depths and their white appearance shows best like bioluminesence.

Blue people (who originate from Europe) prefer to live via Medicine and Cooking - what was once a Sword is now a Scalpel. They run the best restaurants ...so better than the 'pretentious' ones run by people dressed in black (black is the colour of money and thats all they really want from you Wink) as if they are somehow 'celebrity' hip Roll Eyes Although Blue people have brown hair, wearing Brown clothes isn't their 'spirituality' like it is for the Brown people of the Middle-East.

Grey people (who originate from the Occidental region that exists from the Caribbean/Central America to New Zealand) who live their lives via Music and Science. Sure they currently wear black as if it is their 'racial' right over other White people, because their hair is 'Raven', but they are slowly "Fading to Grey" as the song goes ...and all things silvery. They also live akin to the Whites, but they prefer to Sail upon the seas - not beneath them.

Green people (who originate from South America) tend to have that nice 'olive' complexion and live via Military and Conservation (protection of species). Born upon the Conquistador seed that was sown long ago, these cold-blooded Reptillian peoples shepard the wildlife of the world and in true Military style - Protect. For their needs to eat are much like 'cold-blooded' - not often at all. So you will usually see them shooting the odd Blue Chef who needs more food to be active more than most races.

Brown people (who originate from the Middle-East) have lived their lives via Religion (Reading/Writing) and Fashion (Spirituality). In fact, it has been their duty to appropriately attire the Races according to their state of being. Hence why Brown people look best in Brown/Baige clothes ...like most Librarians Wink. Sadly, the Middle-East is going through some Military issues, but that will recede back to the South America once all is known and understood.

So there you have it. Pure Racism.
The World can never become One until it admits its ...differences.

Purple people ...well now, we all know what they live their lives by now don't we. Wink

Aliens = are for us to Blame.
Robots = are gonna save us from ourselves.

SUCKING ON MY TITTIES, LIKE I KNOW YOU WANT TO.

IP Logged

Gold Member

WA
Reply #24 - May 27th, 2011 at 11:14am

uuuhhhhhhmmmm.....OK......

In the fullness of time...

IP Logged

It_is_the_Darkness
Gold Member

Australian Politics

in a ReTardis
Reply #25 - May 27th, 2011 at 12:36pm

Don't laugh Wesley, people actually believe this.
Just like General Macarthur and many others believed that Yin/Yang was "make the Northern Hemisphere - all White" and in his own words for the reason behind the Korean War "...to kick the yellow Mongol out of Asia" which is why you had a 'Cold' War between the USSR and USA as two 'White' powers slowly crept closer together.

Now though, its obvious that China will take Siberia from Russia for such 'White' arrogance and Rusty Russia will call "help" to the USA and again they will have a bit of Renaissance over the Yellow Mongols - but Siberia will remain 'Yellow'.

You would be surprised in the amount of things going on in the world and the reasons why....
There isn't just 'Political' maps of the world you know. Wink

IP Logged

Cliff Richard
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #26 - May 28th, 2011 at 6:51pm

Quote:
Don't laugh Wesley, people actually believe this.

I think only you believe that people believe that.

IP Logged

It_is_the_Darkness
Gold Member

Australian Politics

in a ReTardis
Reply #27 - May 28th, 2011 at 8:01pm

I've worked in Psyche Wards.
You think you're Cliff Richard.
Grin

IP Logged

BatteriesNotIncluded
Gold Member

people died for this!

Reply #28 - Jan 13th, 2014 at 3:23am

It's hilarious this is in the drug problems section! We are all on drugs if we don't think racist propaganda is a reality in Australia!

May aswell just put reruns of cops in the new multi-media web editions but o wait the divine art of subtlety would demand a variation of tactics... so, what instead, hmmmmmmn!??!

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #29 - May 2nd, 2018 at 10:25am

This Topic was moved here from Drug Policy by freediver.

People who can't distinguish between etymology and entomology bug me in ways I cannot put into words.
IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print