Send Topic Print
Enhance DNA (Read 187557 times)
it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Re: Enhance DNA
Reply #210 - Mar 3rd, 2014 at 9:11am

You have spread your wings on the path to be being the leader of your life,. While creating your reality and serving the Light, you are learning the balance of being a leader. Allow your inner child and the wise; let them meet in the equilibrium. Let them walk towards one another. Every time they take a step to meet there Peace will sway in your world. You have spread your wings, may be you presume your space to fly is restricted. You just presume, you can exit from every door, reach a step further, the choices are yours to make. To be in a limited Universe is nothing but a delusion. You are Whole and Full. Keep your focus strong for the World you dream of to be established with Peace. The veils on the events are lifting now and you are left alone with nakedness. What you look at may be things you are not used to. Allow the new. From relationships to all the relations around you, in the world are being Renewed one by one. Whatever is happening it is only for the better, remember this. Thank everyone who served his/her duty. Whoever you need to let go of, forgive, cut your chords and heal them. This month invite the energies of the Ascended Masters to your space; let them support you, with Peace, Light, Love.

ArchAngel Michael

Channel : Gülçin Önel

03-09 March 2014

May be, trying to fly all the time wears you down, create a space for yourself with similar vibrations to rest, allow courage to meet you in that space. Set on the road again once the sun rises. You have seen winds, lightings, waves, maybe it was difficult for you stay in focus and move to reality form your dreams. Surrender to your faith on your path, your heart knows the way. Your intuition is very strong; as your sensitivity develops do not forget balance. Spend time in nature, honor your mind with silence, flex your body so that it adapts to the new. Hear the sound of Nature among the crowds, inhale the freshness and remain grateful.

Love and Light
ArchAngel Ariel

Channel : Gülçin Önel
« Last Edit: Mar 3rd, 2014 at 9:19am by it_is_the_light »  

ॐ May Much LOVE and CHRISTS LIGHT be upon and within us all.... namasté ▲ - : )  ╰დ╮ॐ╭დ╯
it_is_the_light it_is_the_light Christ+Light Christ+Light  
IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #211 - Mar 4th, 2014 at 5:11am

http://gnosticwarrior.com/ammons-horn.html

Ammon’s Horn

Lying in the middle of the brain is part of the temporal lobe called the Ammon’s horn (Amuns Horn) or the hippocampus. In neuroanatomy, Ammon’s horn is a metaphor that relates to the gods and the brain.
Ammon’s horn is the hidden creator, king of the gods, and the lord of the thrones of the world. Amun is ‘The hidden one.’” Lord of the visible and the invisible worlds, he was the mysterious soul of the universe which reveals itself in light.

The God Amun or Ammon in ancient times was usually depicted as a ram with curved Jupiter Ammonhorns, a man with a ram’s head, or a man with two upright plumes as a headpiece. The name cornu ammonis, Ammon’s horn, or the hippocampus, is a major component in the brains of humans where we find the clues in the secret mysteries that lie deep within each one of us; that we too can access with our own horns in prayer, séance, meditation, psychedelics and paranormal “visions.”
All humans have Ammon’s horn which is two hippocampi, one in each side of the brain and it is a part of the cerebral cortex, and in primates is located in the medial temporal lobe, underneath the cortical surface.

Ammon’s Horn or the hippocampus that plays one of the most important roles in the consolidation of information from short-term memory to long-term memory and spatial navigation. The Latin Hippocampus is from Ancient Greek ἱππόκαμπος (hippokampos), from ἵππος (hippos, “horse”) and κάμπος (kampos, “sea monster”).
When we damage our Ammon’s Horn (hippocampus), we damage the Lord and we humans will often sink into severe depression. In addition, it will be difficult for us to form new memories and this will often also affect memories formed before the damage (retrograde amnesia). Hence, it will become impossible for you to know thyself or evolve your soul without memory of who you are or were in past lives.
Ammon’s horn had special significance to our ancestors. In Egyptian mythology, the head and the horn of the ram were symbolic of activity and creative energy. This was signified in God’s under such names as Amun-Ba or Ra and Jupiter Ammon. Jupiter equated with the Egyptian deity Amun after the Roman conquest of Egypt. The god Jupiter could assume the form of a ram, in which guise his name was Jupiter-Ammon. Jupiter is the Father of the day and as mentioned above, Ammon is “The Lord of Thrones and “The Hidden One.” Many ancient images depict Jupiter Ammon under the figure of a ram, or on medals and coins he appears in human shape with ram-horns growing out beneath his ears.

They are the horns of Jupiter Ammon, the same symbol which is later to appear again as the horns on the corners of the Hebrew altar; the Moses of Michelangelo is also shown with horns.- (Manly P Hall)
Could it be that they were sending us a message with these images and that the Ammon’s Horn or (hippocampus) is one of the most important areas of our brains in our evolution and reincarnation helping us recall past lives? My intuition tells me, YES, without a doubt this is exactly what they were doing and now I will help prove this ancient fact to my brothers and sisters out there who care about such secret teachings.
Venetian anatomist Julius Caesar Aranzi (1587), who initially likened it to a seahorse, using the Latin: hippocampus (from Greek: ἵππος, “horse” and Greek: κάμπος, “sea monster”) or alternatively to a silkworm. The German anatomist Duvernoy (1729), the first to illustrate the structure, also wavered between “seahorse” and “silkworm.” “Ram’s horn” was proposed by the Danish anatomist Jacob Winslřw in 1732; and a decade later his fellow Parisian, the surgeon de Garengeot, used “cornu Ammonis” – horn of (the ancient Egyptian god) Amun. – Excerpt From Wikipedia

ॐ May Much LOVE and CHRISTS LIGHT be upon and within us all.... namasté ▲ - : )  ╰დ╮ॐ╭დ╯
IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #212 - Mar 5th, 2014 at 6:16am

The Triumph Portal Next 21 Days Andromeda
BY ANNAMERKABA on MARCH 4, 2014      

~The times of change has finally arrived and we welcome each one of you to partake of the wisdom that has indeed been brought down through the central sun of Alcyone in the Pleiades. The time of change has indeed arrived, and the gates of foreclosure have indeed been lifted. Know that for the next 21 days of your earthly reality the gates of great change and tremendous opportunity to channel this energy into the type of life you wish for your selves and others shall be open to you ~

Dearly beloved children of the universe,

The time has arrived for great change that shall unfold before you in your present reality on GAIA. For the informational decree that has indeed been delivered into the sub-atomic structure of the DNA and psyche of those dwelling on GAIA, has taken place.

The time of change has indeed arrived, and upon the new moon’s energies entering your GAIA, you have an opportunity to once again take charge of your earthly selves and your reality. For the power that is ingrained within you will magnify tri-fold, which will allow the energies of those who are in the process of awakening to be transmuted much faster, and as such will allow you to tap into the source of all that is to accomplish that which you are here to do at a magnificent pace.

The great times of change are upon you. For the change that is to take place, is to take place from within the light of your own being. For through the informational decree which has been sent to you from Alcyone in the Pleiades, you are able to manipulate the data using the cortex of your subatomic structures within your psyche in order to catapult such data into the direction in which you wish your life to flow.

And so with the new powerful energies dearly beloveds, it is up to you to take one step, or a giant leap in the direction of your desires.  Know that for the next 21 days of your earthly reality the gates of great change and tremendous opportunity to channel this energy into the type of life you wish for your selves and others shall be open to you.

Energies and information decree unbeknownst to you prior, knowledge, access to which has been denied to you prior, is now readily available for your taking.  And so, and thus, many of you shall begin to experience much upliftment, power, freedom, more information coming your way, many more such synchronicities shall be projected onto you in order to propel you in the direction of your desires.

And so, you are no longer to wait, but act upon such desires, take every opportunity presenting itself to you, for the window of opportunity indeed is grand, the window of change is upon you. And so, for the duration of you’re the next 21 days of your present reality, you are to take charge of your lives.

Listen to the guidance, for the guidance that you shall begin to receive will become much clearer, the steps that you are to take will be outlined for you in your dream state, as well as your daily reality.  Pay attention to that which your way comes, take every and all opportunities presenting themselves to you. Go where you have not gone before, allow yourself to let go of that which has been blocking yourself prior. Release your apprehensions and fears for there is no place for such energies in the new vortex of time and space. For you are the brave ones who have transverse dimensions, galaxies, universes in order to arrive in your present day reality to carry out the missions that you have come here to do.

Allow yourselves to take in all the energies of the cosmic gateways of love, for your earth, your beloved GAIA has been flooded with informational decree unavailable to most in times past.

And so and thus, understand that you will begin to see various phenomenon occurring before your eyes, understand and be ready to be visited yet again by beings of light, who will assist you in further acquiring the gifts that you have come to bring forth to humanity. Understand that each hour of every day of the window of opportunity your consciousness will expand tri-fold to allow the transformation to take place within your own selves and those around you, catapulting you into another state of being, into a higher dimension.

Know that we are standing by you ready to assist you. That is all that we have for you now. We love you. We are with you. Goodbye for now.

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #213 - Mar 6th, 2014 at 8:11pm

The Lighted Ones: The Truth of Who You Are - March 4, 2014

http://cosmicgaia.com/

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #214 - Mar 9th, 2014 at 4:44am

Archangel Michael - Great and momentous alignments are still on your horizon

Archangel Gabriel: The Power of Equinox - March 21, 2014

Purity in Action - Message from Archeia Lady Purity March 08, 2014 by: Julie Miller
« Last Edit: Mar 9th, 2014 at 5:25am by it_is_the_light »  

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #215 - Mar 9th, 2014 at 1:11pm

God: The Myth of Cause and Effect - March 8, 2014

God said:

You can believe anything. You can believe that your Earth father’s vicissitudes can be visited upon you, or you can believe that you are born anew each day.

You can believe in retribution and punishment, or you can believe in love and all kinds of wonderful evidence of it. You can believe in a God of punishment or in a God of Love or shades in between.

You can believe in Infinity and Eternity. You can believe in the past vehemently, and you can believe in the future always held out just beyond your reach.

You can believe in goodness and mercy. You can believe in payback for all the good you do. You can dis-believe in being tripped up for your ignorance in the past, far past, past-life past and the past of yesterday.

Do hard knocks – what you see as hard knocks – exist on Earth? Yes, they do. Is there the inexplicable on Earth from the world point of view? Indeed.

I ask you to let go of the past. Letting go of the idea of a merciless God and insignificant life on Earth can serve you. Believing that I insist upon retribution does not serve you. Even in the world where unkindness and injustice exist, there is parole. Even in the world there is unexpected kindness and true justice. If these exist in the world, would I be less? Would I lag behind the world?

Really, do you believe that I tell you one thing and I do another? Do you really think that I tell you to love, and I do less? Do you really think that I spend My days as an accountant? Do you really believe that I wear thick glasses and pounce on My children for every move they make? Do you really think I would be so ambivalent as to set you up for ignorance and then catch you out for it?

Even a young child in school has an eraser. When he makes a mistake in arithmetic, he can scratch it out and try another way to solve the problem. If there are erasers in the world, would I withhold erasers from you? Hardly, dear ones. I would not withhold, not at all.

If it were an immutable law that I insist on tit for tat, how would you ever get out of the cycle? Do you really think I would be so petty as to keep you in bondage when I told the Pharaoh to let My people go? What kind of God would I be if I sneak around and count every tab you don’t pay? And, do you possibly think, that I charge interest like a pay-check loan?

That you make mistakes is well-known, yet, your mistakes and misdemeanors are hardly the big story of your life. Some of My children regret a great deal without My shaking a finger at them. Some of My children see the light of day, and some don’t yet. You will. Never would I make it impossible for you. Never do I hold the past against you.

I love. I love My children. I love My children alike. I love My children as One. Do you really think I run around as if I had no Free Will of My Own?

It is My Will that you be free. You are free of the past. It no longer belongs to you. In life, you unquestionably learn, and you unquestionably grow. Would I hold you back?

I have said before you see cause and effect from the world view. There is more to life than cause and effect. Life goes deeper than cause and effect. There is more to My vision than cause and effect.

Be done with the past now. Stay present now. I am your Present. I am God, and I have a Presence. The Great Spiritual Ones believed in absolution. Do you really think I would not?

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #216 - Mar 15th, 2014 at 5:35am

Adapt Change Evolve - Ascended Master, Serapis Bey ~ March 14 -- 21, 2014

http://federazionegalatticadiluce.blogspot.it/

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #217 - Mar 16th, 2014 at 8:59pm

Danny Wilten - Qabalah: "Malkuth Is Kether After Another Manner"

Published on Mar 16, 2014
Links:
http://www.sacred-texts.com/jud/tku/t...
http://www.sacred-texts.com/alc/emera...
http://internationalorderofkabbalists...
http://www.universalkabbalah.net/Supe...
http://cogito.ucdc.ro/nr_2v2/LOGOS.pdf
http://www.sacred-texts.com/eso/sta/s...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malkuth

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #218 - Mar 17th, 2014 at 10:55am

DNA enhancement is science fiction.

master Light,
Stop watching science fiction movies.

forgiven

namaste

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #219 - Mar 17th, 2014 at 11:01am

DNA enhancement is science fiction.

really ?

you remain confused in ego and ignorance

this is quite sweet and ok

namaste

- : ) = +

/

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #220 - Mar 17th, 2014 at 11:58am

Dear master Light,
DNA makes almost exact copies every time it replicates.
That's the whole idea of replication.

A virus is the only way to disrupt it other than poisons or radiation.

Your lack of faith in science is disturbing.

namaste

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #221 - Mar 17th, 2014 at 12:02pm

Dear master Light,
DNA makes almost exact copies every time it replicates.
That's the whole idea of replication.

many blessings

you illuminate your confusion

more research is needed for you as you yet do not

comprehend that which has been delivered

quite ok and cool

namaste

- : ) = +

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #222 - Mar 19th, 2014 at 5:54am

Mother Mary You Have Lifted the Limits of Perpetuity -- March 17, 2014

http://federazionegalatticadiluce.blogspot.it/

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #223 - Mar 19th, 2014 at 9:15pm

God: From a Deep Well - March 18, 2014

Channeled by Gloria Wendroff

Published on: March 18, 2014

God said:

Today speak in silence. Leave some thoughts unsaid. Certainly, there is good in bouncing thoughts off others, yet, not bouncing thoughts off others also serves. Your thoughts do not always have to be served up to everyone as though they were lunch. Sometimes, just be in silence. Give yourself a chance to listen rather than speak.

You can let your thoughts resolve themselves. There is thought that is deeper than words. There is something deeper than words and deeper than the vibration of thoughts that spin up. There is a rich place from which all thoughts come.

You can think of thoughts as boiling water bubbling up by the heat of the stove. Thoughts, however, rise up from an even-temperatured place, a cool place We could say. Although thoughts need no exterior impetus to get them going, thoughts do rise up from different levels. They rise up from different strata. Thoughts rise up from where they are not yet thoughts but a certain energy. On the surface level, thoughts arise from other thoughts. One thing makes you think of another. There really is no end to thoughts.

The layer from which Godwriting comes is a deeper place from where what We can call ordinary thoughts come. Of course, this is the case. This has to be the case. Words may be the same, yet deeper thoughts come from a deeper deep within the Source and not from the top of the head, so to speak. All thoughts ultimately rise from deep, and although thoughts may seem to rise full-fledged, there is a place deeper than thought. Do rare thoughts come from the deeper heart of the Source?

Can thoughts be compared to mining for gold? In a way, yet thinking is easier than mining. Thinking is much more effortless.

Now, in Our looking at the process of thought, we are looking at a deep well. There is a lodestone of thought deep within everyone. Deep thoughts do not dwell on the surface, yet, at the same time, deep thoughts are also available for grabs.

We can say that thoughts arrive on an elevator. An express elevator that starts on the tenth floor doesn’t bring you passengers that come from the first floor.

Despite all I have just said, do not over-think about where thoughts come from.

First of all, your thoughts are not exactly your thoughts. Thoughts circulate. In one sense, you do not think at all. You reach up or dig down to the depths, and you pull up a thought. Thoughts are more like public property. And the thoughts that rise in you are filtered through you.

The expression that a thought dawns on you is a pertinent expression. Thoughts dawn. Ideas dawn. Is that not the case? Thoughts are easy. They do not really come from effort. Thoughts pop up.

Is thinking the same as remembering? Certainly, you remember some memories, and you forget others even in terms of the surface level of thought. You can’t remember someone’s name or what you had for lunch.

It could be possible to say that all of My thoughts are in a bin somewhere. You don’t specifically know where that bin is, yet sometimes you reach into the bin and pull out a thought. Many thoughts pass you by.

I am saying that all thoughts are not so deliberate, and all thoughts come from a well-spring of thoughts.

When I say you can let go of thoughts that no longer serve, picture that you simply drop a thought off in a special bin where it will no longer prevent you from thinking anew. Then you can not only think differently, you can see differently. Is then perception a thought or a result of a combination of thoughts?

Are you muddled enough? It doesn’t matter.

What does matter is that you can think anew, and you can perceive brightly anew. Thinking new thoughts means finding fresh thoughts. Not all thoughts are to be dropped off in the used bin, just ones that have served their day and are ready to be made into compost.

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #224 - Mar 21st, 2014 at 6:32am

Value Your Life and the Monumental Creation That You Are March 19, 2014

Value Your Life and the Monumental Creation That You Are March 19, 2014 Allow Ownership of What You Have To Gain Value Through You As received by Gillian MacBeth-Louthan It is important for you as humans to see the beauty in your life, in your day , and in your physical being. You spill so much life force being angry at the way you look the way your life Has Been, and the cards That You Have Been Dealt. You look at each other with sharp pointed thoughts and words. Your eyes go green and your heart grows cold as you view another blackberries Who has Obtained a little light, a little beauty blackberries, blackberries and a little prosperity - Because they were not born with it, but Because they have the ability to see Those beautiful qualities in others. The only way to claim your beauty, your wealth, your health, and your love is to see it in others. For the world mirrors your own reflection. If you do not feel worthy and prosperous, You See That in your own reflection. It is important to address and see the magic of someone winning your lottery games. Congratulate them energetically and send them love as they have energetically earned this monetary gift. See your stock market balancing itself rising in value. See the true energetic value of your home and your car. Focus on appreciation. Allow what you have to gain value through the ownership of you. You receive value when you finish see the value of others. You gain your beauty when you finish see the beauty of others. You gain wealth when you finish rejoice in the good fortune of others. For Their good fortune That means your good fortune is right around the next corner, the next thought. Every minute of every day you too Shall be blessed if you quietly bless others. When you see others around you falling deeply in love you too have the opportunity to fall in love or revive love that Has Been sinking into hopelessness. The world Reflects your every thought. If you are attracting Those who are down in the dumps, sad and desperate, look at your own vibration and make some vital corrections. Change the way you see the world. Compliment others. The Inhabitants of Earth have stopped commending each other, honoring each other and it shows. Gain entrance to a higher light through Valuing everything on earth. Value your life and the monumental creation That You are. You are in extraordinary creation. The Creator Has never created another species like you. That is why you are Given charge over the angels, Because You are grand in preparation. You are grand in thought and the heart's desires of the Creator Live Within Your body mind and spirit. Everything you experience on the earth experiences as well. Often you feel so small and paralyzed, with fear. You feel like ants and the celestial aardvark is out to get you. Look at the great pursuit That the ants embark upon. Do you see how something so small can make a difference in mass if they join together in one thought? Your destiny is greater than any other creatures upon earth. Embrace it. It is time to prepare your heart to receive more love. A love that is so deep and so big That the heavens are jealous. The palpitations Within your heart are the breaking down of the walls of fear as the light proclaims "Set my people free. Set Tools free love. Let my light shine. It is time to Take down all walls and all separations, and let your light shine. ' As received by Gillian MacBeth-Louthan

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 ... 37
Send Topic Print