Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 13
Send Topic Print
What despicable creatures these are (Read 46033 times)
abu_rashid
Gold Member

Aussie Muslim

What despicable creatures these are
Jan 12th, 2012 at 9:10pm

abu_rashid  
IP Logged

Soren
Gold Member

Re: What despicable creatures these are
Reply #1 - Jan 12th, 2012 at 9:18pm

abu_rashid wrote on Jan 12th, 2012 at 9:10pm:

'ello, 'ello, 'ello! Wassis then? Slipper's on the other foot? That's terrible.

Pallo kids throwingh stones  = a GOOD THING. Joo kids thrown stones = despicable thing. Spot the diff.

See if you can. I bet you can't.

IP Logged

abu_rashid
Gold Member

Aussie Muslim

Reply #2 - Jan 12th, 2012 at 11:49pm

Palestinians throw stones at soldiers occupying their land.

These little ferals are throwing stones at kids, and kicking old ladies.

I can't believe you'd be so daft as to try and compare the two.

abu_rashid  
IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #3 - Jan 13th, 2012 at 1:02am

abu_rashid wrote on Jan 12th, 2012 at 11:49pm:

Palestinians throw stones at soldiers occupying their land.

These little ferals are throwing stones at kids, and kicking old ladies.

I can't believe you'd be so daft as to try and compare the two.

If 'Palestinians' did that, to a member of my family, i would kill every 'Palestinian' that i could.

God forgive me.

+++

LOOK AT THE MAP.

LOOK AT THE SPACE AVAILABLE IN THE REGION.

COMPARE THE SMALL SIZE OF THE LAND OF ISRAEL, WITH THE LARGE AREA OF SAUDI ARABIA.

According to ISLAM/moslems, there is no place [i.e. there can be no tolerance] for a Jewish state anywhere in the Middle East.

Why so?

The Jewish people have so little land.

The moslems have so much [stolen in conquest] land.

And the land which the Jews today have [i.e. the land of Israel], is the ancient homeland of the Jewish people.

But moslems will not allow a non-moslem state/entity to live in the midst of moslems in the region.

Why so?

Because ALL moslems are intolerant 'barbarians'.

e.g.
"If anyone desires a religion other than Islam (submission to Allah), never will it be accepted of him;...."
Koran 3.85

« Last Edit: Jan 13th, 2012 at 1:09am by Yadda »  

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

abu_rashid
Gold Member

Aussie Muslim

Reply #4 - Jan 13th, 2012 at 6:03am

Yadda wrote on Jan 13th, 2012 at 1:02am:
If 'Palestinians' did that, to a member of my family, i would kill every 'Palestinian' that i could.

God forgive me.

What led the Palestinians to do that? Was it just out of the blue? Did Palestinians just start going to Lithuania and New York and London and start doing this kind of thing? Or did the Jews come to them, boot them out of their homes, slaughter them, and push them to react in such a way?

I find it disturbing that you can have the empathy for the Jews that have forced their way in there, but not for the ones whom they did this to to begin with.

Clearly your moral compass is a little wonky.

The Jewish people have so little land.

The size of the land is irrelevant. The fact is it's someone elses and has been for centuries, even millennia.

The moslems have so much [stolen in conquest] land.

But the Jews never [stole in conquest] the land did they?

And the land which the Jews today have [i.e. the land of Israel], is the ancient homeland of the Jewish people.

It's just a land they stole in conquest, in ancient times from Canaanites, Jebusites etc. in bloody massacres, and again last century in the same circumstances from the Palestinians.

But moslems will not allow a non-moslem state/entity to live in the midst of moslems in the region.

Will you allow a Muslim state to take over your home? When you can happily say yes, get back to me.

abu_rashid  
IP Logged

falah
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #5 - Jan 13th, 2012 at 10:47am

You are a terrorist. I hope ASIO and the AFP are keeping a close eye on you.

Nothing is worthy of worship except God Almighty - our Creator!

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #6 - Jan 13th, 2012 at 9:50pm

abu_rashid wrote on Jan 13th, 2012 at 6:03am:

God forgive me.

What led the Palestinians to do that?......

Let me take a wild guess at what may be motivating 'Palestinians' in their conflict with Jews....

The 'Palestinians' are 'guided' in their worldly actions, by the words of their god, Allah ???.....

Jews.....
"....those who reject Allah have no protector."
Koran 47.008
v. 8-11

Jews.....
"......the curse of Allah is on those without Faith."
Koran 2.089

Jews.....
"....Lo! Allah is an enemy to those who reject Faith."
Koran 2.98

Jews.....
"If anyone desires a religion other than Islam (submission to Allah), never will it be accepted of him;...."
Koran 3.85

Fight against, Jews.....
"Let those fight in the cause of Allah Who sell the life of this world for the hereafter. To him who fighteth in the cause of Allah,- whether he is slain or gets victory - Soon shall We give him a reward of great (value).
And why should ye not fight in the cause of Allah and of those who, being weak, are ill-treated (and oppressed)?- Men, women, and children, whose cry is: "Our Lord! Rescue us from this town, whose people are oppressors; and raise for us from thee one who will protect; and raise for us from thee one who will help!"
Those who believe fight in the cause of Allah, and those who reject Faith Fight in the cause of Evil: So fight ye against the friends of Satan: feeble indeed is the cunning of Satan."
Koran 4.74-76

Fight against, Jews.....
"Those who believe in Allah and the Last Day ask thee for no exemption from fighting...And Allah knoweth well those who do their duty."
Koran 9.44

Fight against, Jews.....
"Allah hath purchased of the believers their persons and....they fight in His cause, and slay and are slain..."
Koran 9.111

Fight against, Jews.....
"O ye who believe! Fight those of the disbelievers who are near to you, and let them find harshness in you, and know that Allah is with those who keep their duty (unto Him)."
Koran 9.123

Fight against, Jews.....
"Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth,..."
Koran 9.29

The real and authentic clarion call of every real moslem.....

Google;
"slaughter the jews"

.....just because we are moslems, and because they are Jews.

ISLAM = religious fascism.

Koran 3.85

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #7 - Jan 13th, 2012 at 9:58pm

falah wrote on Jan 13th, 2012 at 10:47am:

You are a terrorist. I hope ASIO and the AFP are keeping a close eye on you.

I love freedom and justice and truth.

If that is a crime now in Australia, then the AFP had better arrest and charge me.

I will bear it.

IP Logged

abu_rashid
Gold Member

Aussie Muslim

Reply #8 - Jan 13th, 2012 at 11:04pm

So it was nothing to do with the fact Jews were booting them out of their homes?

Palestinians, and most Muslims have lived with small communities of Jews for millennia, but all of a sudden out of the blue, some Muslims just decided we have to "vex" the Jews? And it just happened to coincide with a massive wave of illegal immigration of Jews into Palestine, who formed militias and expelled the people from their homes? But that had nothing to do with it.... right?

You're an imbecile, sorry, but it had to be said.

abu_rashid  
IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #9 - Jan 13th, 2012 at 11:53pm

The Jewish people want their land back.

From a moslem perspective......

It is Allah who has allowed the Jewish people back into their land.
In the many instances of conflict and attacks upon the Jewish state since 1948, Allah has demonstrated that he wants the Jewish people to hold their land securely.
It is Allah's will that the Jewish people hold their land securely.
In constantly, repeatedly seeking to destroy the state of Israel, moslems are opposing Allah's will.

BAD, BAD, MOSLEMS!!!

Allah will continue to punish you, for resisting his will !!!!!

God bless Israel.

IP Logged

falah
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #10 - Jan 17th, 2012 at 7:50pm

Yadda wrote on Jan 13th, 2012 at 11:53pm:
In the many instances of conflict and attacks upon the Jewish state since 1948, Allah has demonstrated that he wants the Jewish people to hold their land securely.

Perhaps you have heard of the 1973 war between Arabs and Israelis which effectively ended its sense of invincibility and complacency felt by israelis, and led to the return of the Sinai to Egypt.

Since then, Southern Lebanon and Gaza have been liberated from the Zionists. Only a matter of time before the whole racist and corrupt Zionist enterprise crumbles completely.

BAD, BAD, MOSLEMS!!!

Ever heard of the Holocaust? Jewish and Russian pogroms? Spanish Inquisition? If I apply your logic, doesn't seem that God/Allah is really happy with the Jews does it?

God bless His chosen people - the Muslims!

« Last Edit: Jan 17th, 2012 at 7:57pm by falah »  

Nothing is worthy of worship except God Almighty - our Creator!

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #11 - Jan 17th, 2012 at 7:54pm

Quote:
Perhaps you have heard of the 1973 war between Arabs and Israelis which effectively ended its sense of invincibility and complacency felt by israelis, and led to the return of the Sinai to Egypt.

Since then, Southern Lebanon and Gaza have been liberated from the Zionists.

Praise Allah, this was a great victory for the Muslims!

People who can't distinguish between etymology and entomology bug me in ways I cannot put into words.
IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #12 - Jan 18th, 2012 at 11:19am

falah wrote on Jan 17th, 2012 at 7:50pm:

Since then, Southern Lebanon and Gaza have been liberated from the Zionists. Only a matter of time before the whole racist and corrupt Zionist enterprise crumbles completely.

Yes, because those 'Zionists' were seeking a secure peace with Egypt, the 'Zionists' returned the Sinai to Egypt.

n.b.
The Sinai, WAS NOT 'LIBERATED' BY ALLAH'S HOLY WARRIORS.

In 1973, Allah's holy warriors all ran, ran, back to Egypt, with their tails between their legs.

Allah Akbar!!

....LOL

It was those 'Zionists' who returned the Sinai to Egypt, 1980-1982?

Where is the gratitude of the moslem people of Egypt today ???

Where is the peace, of ISLAM ?

There is no peace, in ISLAM.

What ISLAM 'produces', is dead bodies!

And there can never, ever, be a peace, between moslems, and Allah's enemies.

as per the Koran [Allah's words]....

Allah's enemies.....
"....those who reject Allah have no protector."
Koran 47.008
v. 8-11

Allah's enemies.....
"......the curse of Allah is on those without Faith."
Koran 2.089

Allah's enemies.....
"....Lo! Allah is an enemy to those who reject Faith."
Koran 2.98

Allah's enemies.....
Koran 3.85

Fight against, Allah's enemies.....
"Let those fight in the cause of Allah Who sell the life of this world for the hereafter. To him who fighteth in the cause of Allah,- whether he is slain or gets victory - Soon shall We give him a reward of great (value).
And why should ye not fight in the cause of Allah and of those who, being weak, are ill-treated (and oppressed)?- Men, women, and children, whose cry is: "Our Lord! Rescue us from this town, whose people are oppressors; and raise for us from thee one who will protect; and raise for us from thee one who will help!"
Those who believe fight in the cause of Allah, and those who reject Faith Fight in the cause of Evil: So fight ye against the friends of Satan: feeble indeed is the cunning of Satan."
Koran 4.74-76

"Those who believe in Allah and the Last Day ask thee for no exemption from fighting...And Allah knoweth well those who do their duty."
Koran 9.44

"Allah hath purchased of the believers their persons and....they fight in His cause, and slay and are slain..."
Koran 9.111

"O ye who believe! Fight those of the disbelievers who are near to you, and let them find harshness in you, and know that Allah is with those who keep their duty (unto Him)."
Koran 9.123

"Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth,..."
Koran 9.29

Moslems don't seek peace.

All moslems are pursuing one thing, death.

They will secure it.

The intention of my God, is to give to all men, their own desire.

God is just.      Smiley

He is faithful and true.

He will give to every man, his own 'desert'.

Psalms 28:3
Draw me not away with the wicked, and with the workers of iniquity, which speak peace to their neighbours, but mischief is in their hearts.
4  Give them according to their deeds, and according to the wickedness of their endeavours: give them after the work of their hands; render to them their desert.

falah wrote on Jan 17th, 2012 at 7:50pm:
BAD, BAD, MOSLEMS!!!

Ever heard of the Holocaust? Jewish and Russian pogroms? Spanish Inquisition? If I apply your logic, doesn't seem that God/Allah is really happy with the Jews does it?

Yes, yes, God bless the moslems, those paragons of virtue.
/sarc off

"Ye [moslems] are the best of peoples, evolved for mankind, enjoining what is right, forbidding what is wrong, and believing in Allah. If only the People of the Book had faith, it were best for them: among them are some who have faith, but most of them are perverted transgressors."
Koran 3.110

falah,

Their 'virtuous' deeds are apparent to all.....

Pakistan: Christian girls and women, some already married, abducted and forcibly converted to Islam

The marriages of captives are abrogated, by order of the Qur'an: "And all married women (are forbidden unto you) save those (captives) whom your right hands possess. It is a decree of Allah for you" (4:24).

http://www.jihadwatch.org/2012/01/pakistan-christian-girls-some-already-married-...

Switzerland: Muslim hacks daughter to death with axe for dating a Christian

A Swiss prosecutor has described as a "veritable slaughter" the vicious axe murder of a 16-year-old girl by her 53-year-old Pakistani father, who believed his daughter had tarnished her family's honour.

http://www.jihadwatch.org/2012/01/switzerland-muslim-hacks-daughter-to-death-wit...

Child suicide bombers: "They told us the bombs would not kill us, only the Americans would die and you can come back to us"

"....The mission was as simple as touching two wires together, the little boy was promised. The resulting blast would obliterate the American infidels – but God would spare him from the flame and shrapnel. Abdul Samat would be unharmed and free to run back to the men who had fitted his bomb vest."

[url]http://www.jihadwatch.org/2012/01/child-suicide-bombers-they-told-us-the-bo...[/url]

.....and on, and on, and on.

The 'virtuous' deeds of Allah's slaves are apparent to all.

Allah Akbar!!

....NOT.

....NOT.

God bless Israel.

« Last Edit: Jan 18th, 2012 at 11:37am by Yadda »  

IP Logged

Jan

Elite Politics

SA
Reply #13 - Jan 29th, 2012 at 1:44pm

More than despicable they are totally evil with no conscience.

People don't stop to consider that they never considered the Palestinian Arabs an enemy before 9/11.

Palestinians had lived with Jews peaceably for 400 years or more before then, and Palestinians were not only Muslims but also Christians.

Here's a good representation of what Israelis think about Christianity ... Whatever happened to Judeo-Christianity?

The Victors write the History But echoes of truth remain. Those who muffle echoes fear the truth

IP Logged

Jan

Elite Politics

SA
Reply #14 - Jan 29th, 2012 at 2:17pm

http://www.israelnewsagency.com/beersheva8.04.jpg

God forgive me.

And if Zionist Jews (Israelis) did this to Australians??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=endscreen&NR=1&v=e0AZY7_b9UU

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2009/jan/16/phosphorus-bombs-video-israel-gaza

What then?

The Victors write the History But echoes of truth remain. Those who muffle echoes fear the truth

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 13
Send Topic Print