Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 27
Send Topic Print
Falah: Jews are 'parasites' (Read 65193 times)
NorthOfNorth
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Re: Falah: Jews are 'parasites'
Reply #180 - Mar 24th, 2012 at 12:15pm

bobbythefap1 wrote on Mar 24th, 2012 at 12:10pm:
freediver wrote on Mar 24th, 2012 at 12:09pm:
There's only one way to find out.

I dont really need to test this tho, we already know that adults who believe in fairy tales are dangerous

Religious zeal doesn't characterize secular Israelis

Conviction is the art of being certain

IP Logged

bobbythefap1
Gold Member

Listen now to the rain
Reply #181 - Mar 24th, 2012 at 12:18pm

freediver wrote on Mar 24th, 2012 at 12:12pm:
Everyone believes in fairytales. That's what makes them real. Do you think freedom and democracy were discovered under a rock? Would you kill to defend them?

If a million people believe a stupid thing, it is still a stupid thing.
Believing in god does not make him real.

I believe that the Palestinians are fighting for freedom and democracy.

A day without sunshine is like night.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #182 - Mar 24th, 2012 at 12:21pm

bobbythefap1 wrote on Mar 24th, 2012 at 12:18pm:
Everyone believes in fairytales. That's what makes them real. Do you think freedom and democracy were discovered under a rock? Would you kill to defend them?

Have you ever asked them what they are fighting for?

People who can't distinguish between etymology and entomology bug me in ways I cannot put into words.
IP Logged

bobbythefap1
Gold Member

Listen now to the rain
Reply #183 - Mar 24th, 2012 at 12:23pm

freediver wrote on Mar 24th, 2012 at 12:21pm:

I think that is fairly obvious

A day without sunshine is like night.

IP Logged

Jan

Elite Politics

SA
Reply #184 - Mar 24th, 2012 at 12:44pm

Soren wrote on Mar 24th, 2012 at 9:35am:
Jan wrote on Mar 24th, 2012 at 4:24am:
Soren wrote on Mar 23rd, 2012 at 7:43pm:
The Jews are not welcome in anyone else's country.
The Jews are not welcome to their own country.

You numpties have worked your magic, haven't you, holocaust cancer survivor??

Idiot!!!

Jews have been welcomed in many Countries (including Palestine before the 'occupation') But absolutely in The US, UK, and Australia... THEY CHOSE to migrate to Usrael via the Balfour Declaration and INSTIGATED by Lord Rothschild (askenazi Jew) of the banking Rothschild's.

They are not welcome in Palestinian lands they stole, and then destroyed the Palestinians living/earning capacity and bulldozed their homes, sometime while the families were home and asleep.

Yes I am a survivor ... anything more you would like to add?

You really are the lowest of the low. 

They chose to migrate to Israel (aka Jewdea) because that is their country.
The Jewish Wars - they were not fougfht in Lithuania or Poland.

SHurely shome mishtake.

Ummm Where does it say the Jewish wars were fought in Lituania or Poland??

You need to brush up on your googling and your reading comprehension, not to mention Your spelling, (though I do understand why you use Jewdea instead of Judea or 'Judah'). Brain drain doesn't help your agenda Sore'n ... if anything it helps me to 'understand' your agenda.

The Jewish revolts began in 164 BC (or as it is currently referred to, BCE 'Before Common Era') ie. before Christ, which was changed in deferrence to the Jews (we had to forsake Christ to pacify Yaweh). The final 'revolt' was in 132–135 CE (Common Era)

According to the Bible, the kingdom of Judah resulted from the break-up of the United kingdom of Israel (1020 to about 930 BC), created by Saul, David and Solomon, which was a union of the twelve Israelite tribes. After the northern tribes refused to accept Rehoboam, the son of Solomon, as their king. At first, only the tribe of Judah remained loyal to the house of David, but soon after the tribe of Benjamin joined Judah. The two kingdoms, Judah in the south and Israel in the north, co-existed uneasily after the split, until the destruction of Israel by the Assyrians in c.722/721 left Judah as the sole remaining kingdom.

Seeing as how you advocate ZIONIST Jews taking back ISRAEL ie 4000+ YEARS ago, How far back should Native American Indians Make their claim on America, or the Australian Aborigines on Australia? After all Native Americans were conned out of THEIR country only 392 years ago, and Aborigines a mere 224 years ago ...

King Herod, of Edomite extraction, was king of Israel from 40 BCE to 4 BCE. He was appointed by Rome and conquered the kingdom from the Hasmoneans. When Augustus became the Roman Caesar in the year 30 BCE, Herod convinced him of his loyalty, and Augustus rewarded him by adding Jericho, the coastal region south of Dor and the region east of the Sea of Galilee. In 23 BCE, he was given the Bashan, Horen, and Tarchon regions, and three years later, the Golan Heights. http://www.mfa.gov.il/MFA/Facts+About+Israel/Israel+in+Maps/Kingdom+of+Herod-+30...

How about EVERY religious and cultural groups claim back THEIR homelands.

Jews revolted and lost, they LEFT their country and settled in mainly ARAB countries (like Libya and Syria) some brave souls, (no Khazars ie Ashkenazim), remained and lived among Arabs in Palestine ... GET OVER IT!!!

Oh yeah ... Zionists are not satisfied with just owning PALESTINE, they want the whole world ... and they are are well into doing just that.

Have you any idea what that will mean to every country, religious group, culture, race? No I didn't think so ... You should take a good look at the prospect of becoming a slave to your 'heroes'.

Try and grasp the the difference between Jew and zionist Jew ... try and understand ZIONISM as it is TODAY ... You THINK you know but you're far from the truth ... all you understand is capitalism, but Zionism goes far beyond that.

The Victors write the History But echoes of truth remain. Those who muffle echoes fear the truth

IP Logged

Avram Horowitz
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Australia
Reply #185 - Mar 24th, 2012 at 12:48pm

Zionism is about home land for Jewish people where we belongs.

In Kingdom of Israel or Eretz O'Israel.

This is zionism dream -- for which my grandparentage - after they survive Nazis in Europe -- they go to dream from Ben Gurion - they leaves their land to go home to Israel.

They leaves Russia and they leaves Czseka Republik to go to Israel -- their home.

IP Logged

NorthOfNorth
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #186 - Mar 24th, 2012 at 1:26pm

bobbythefap1 wrote on Mar 24th, 2012 at 12:23pm:

Really? Are you as staunch a supporter of aboriginal land rights as you are pro-Palestinian?

I'm guessing, like all European-descent hysterical "supporters" of Palestinians and Palestine, what you've actually done is found another way to express ancestral Jew-hate.

IP Logged

NorthOfNorth
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #187 - Mar 24th, 2012 at 1:32pm

Jan wrote on Mar 24th, 2012 at 12:44pm:
The Jewish revolts began in 164 BC (or as it is currently referred to, BCE 'Before Common Era') ie. before Christ, which was changed in deferrence to the Jews (we had to forsake Christ to pacify Yaweh). The final 'revolt' was in 132–135 CE (Common Era)

According to the Bible, the kingdom of Judah resulted from the break-up of the United kingdom of Israel (1020 to about 930 BC), created by Saul, David and Solomon, which was a union of the twelve Israelite tribes. After the northern tribes refused to accept Rehoboam, the son of Solomon, as their king. At first, only the tribe of Judah remained loyal to the house of David, but soon after the tribe of Benjamin joined Judah. The two kingdoms, Judah in the south and Israel in the north, co-existed uneasily after the split, until the destruction of Israel by the Assyrians in c.722/721 left Judah as the sole remaining kingdom.

Seeing as how you advocate ZIONIST Jews taking back ISRAEL ie 4000+ YEARS ago, How far back should Native American Indians Make their claim on America, or the Australian Aborigines on Australia? After all Native Americans were conned out of THEIR country only 392 years ago, and Aborigines a mere 224 years ago ...

King Herod, of Edomite extraction, was king of Israel from 40 BCE to 4 BCE. He was appointed by Rome and conquered the kingdom from the Hasmoneans. When Augustus became the Roman Caesar in the year 30 BCE, Herod convinced him of his loyalty, and Augustus rewarded him by adding Jericho, the coastal region south of Dor and the region east of the Sea of Galilee. In 23 BCE, he was given the Bashan, Horen, and Tarchon regions, and three years later, the Golan Heights. http://www.mfa.gov.il/MFA/Facts+About+Israel/Israel+in+Maps/Kingdom+of+Herod-+30...

How about EVERY religious and cultural groups claim back THEIR homelands.

Jews revolted and lost, they LEFT their country and settled in mainly ARAB countries (like Libya and Syria) some brave souls, (no Khazars ie Ashkenazim), remained and lived among Arabs in Palestine ... GET OVER IT!!!

Oh yeah ... Zionists are not satisfied with just owning PALESTINE, they want the whole world ... and they are are well into doing just that.

Have you any idea what that will mean to every country, religious group, culture, race? No I didn't think so ... You should take a good look at the prospect of becoming a slave to your 'heroes'.

Try and grasp the the difference between Jew and zionist Jew ... try and understand ZIONISM as it is TODAY ... You THINK you know but you're far from the truth ... all you understand is capitalism, but Zionism goes far beyond that.

Almost medieval in its simple-minded European Christianistic Jew-hate.

Can you not imagine that Aboriginal Australians and American Indians would take back their land if they could?

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #188 - Mar 24th, 2012 at 2:41pm

bobbythefap1 wrote on Mar 24th, 2012 at 12:23pm:

I think you are wrong. Again.

I am sure there are plenty of Palestinians who want freedom and democracy and who fight for it in their own way. But they are not likely to be the ones lobbing rockets at Israel. The ones lobbing rockets would most likely be the ones who want submission - for themselves and for everyone else. They would be the ones who reject all meaningful concepts of freedom and democracy. Ask Abu and Falah about it if you don't believe me.

Quote:

You mean like native title? How many rockets did the abos have to lob into Canberra to win that war?

People who can't distinguish between etymology and entomology bug me in ways I cannot put into words.
IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #189 - Mar 24th, 2012 at 3:34pm

falah wrote on Mar 3rd, 2012 at 9:46am:
As Nazi control of Eastern Europe collapsed in 1944, the Soviets who uncovered the concentration camps reported that the Nazis had extirminated 2 million people mostly communists:

Quote:
Leading Soviet citizens - party, state and army officials, workers, intellectuals and Jews - were special targets for extirmination said the Bulletin, which cited nazi documents.

http://news.google.com/newspapers?id=wjkbAAAAIBAJ&sjid=30wEAAAAIBAJ&pg=3642,4754072&dq=jews+million&hl=en 

Later the 2 million becomes in inflated to 5 million, then 6 million...and the Zionist propganda machine will teach us that the victims were mainly Jews.

Even if 5 or 6 million Jews were killed by the Nazis, why have we allowed the propganda machine to make us think that this is more important than the much larger number killed by Nazis in the USSR:

Quote:
Victory Costs Russia 15 Million Lives

http://news.google.com/newspapers?id=M0A8AAAAIBAJ&sjid=dysMAAAAIBAJ&pg=763,11028259&dq=murdered+million&hl=en 

IP Logged

Jan

Elite Politics

SA
Reply #190 - Mar 24th, 2012 at 9:51pm

freediver wrote on Mar 24th, 2012 at 11:54am:
How did they trick you into getting cancer?

No trick it's common knowledge.

The Victors write the History But echoes of truth remain. Those who muffle echoes fear the truth

IP Logged

Jan

Elite Politics

SA
Reply #191 - Mar 24th, 2012 at 10:21pm

Avram Horowitz wrote on Mar 24th, 2012 at 12:48pm:
Zionism is about home land for Jewish people where we belongs.

In Kingdom of Israel or Eretz O'Israel.

This is zionism dream -- for which my grandparentage - after they survive Nazis in Europe -- they go to dream from Ben Gurion - they leaves their land to go home to Israel.

They leaves Russia and they leaves Czseka Republik to go to Israel -- their home.

You're a zionist jew Avram and for that reason you are brainwashed by you're zionist leaders...

Zionism is not what it started out as ... today, even I, an irreligious Aussie could be a zionist, anyone of any religion, race, colour or creed. They (zionists), feed off people like you ... you don't even understand what is happening in Israel let alone in our country ... Zionism is all about globalisation, a homeland is a convenient lie to keep their trained monkeys chained to the organ grinder, and it's the perfect way to manipulate biblical prophesy.

Home??? Israel was never their home, the passing of 4000 years is too long to consider it home ... you, your parents and grandparents would have absolutly no knowledge of who or where your ancestors came from... unless you're Ashkenazim and in that case Israel is definitely not your homeland ...they're either Turkish, Russian or German and 'never' set foot in Judea.

One day (If you decide to research the truth) you will find this out for yourself ... to your regret. Then again maybe your soul is already lost and you lust for blood and are addicted.

IP Logged

Jan

Elite Politics

SA
Reply #192 - Mar 24th, 2012 at 10:25pm

NorthOfNorth wrote on Mar 24th, 2012 at 1:32pm:

Can you not imagine that Aboriginal Australians and American Indians would take back their land if they could?

Too banal to warrant an answer.

IP Logged

Jan

Elite Politics

SA
Reply #193 - Mar 24th, 2012 at 11:21pm

freediver wrote on Mar 24th, 2012 at 2:41pm:
I think you are wrong. Again.

I am sure there are plenty of Palestinians who want freedom and democracy and who fight for it in their own way. But they are not likely to be the ones lobbing rockets at Israel. The ones lobbing rockets would most likely be the ones who want submission - for themselves and for everyone else. They would be the ones who reject all meaningful concepts of freedom and democracy. Ask Abu and Falah about it if you don't believe me.

Think? you don't think Fd, there is nothing original in your replies ... but  keep up the mantra and maybe something resembling truth will come to you ... But I doubt it.

Quote:

You mean like native title? How many rockets did the abos have to lob into Canberra to win that war?

Oh good you've move into my expertise ... I've lived in the bush most of my life, I live in a town with a very large Aboriginal population, and some of my best friends are Aborigines.

They are grateful for small mercies but don't consider they 'own' any land 'allotted' to them with all the restrictions attached with little or no say over mining ... you could hardly call a nuclear polluted desert a homeland ... there are some who risk living there but the savvy ones stay well clear. Archie Baton who gained Maralinga back for the tjarutja people was a regular visitor to my home and a real gentleman in the true sense of the word ... The Mabo land, Torres Strait Islands, title is the only title that has been legally recognised, all others are submissions only and still being considered ... The mining industy ran a fear campaign against it and tried to have it overturned

So much for a homeland ... they may not have lobbed any rockets but many have died waiting for it and still waiting.

IP Logged

NorthOfNorth
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #194 - Mar 25th, 2012 at 12:41am

Jan wrote on Mar 24th, 2012 at 10:25pm:
NorthOfNorth wrote on Mar 24th, 2012 at 1:32pm:

Too banal to warrant an answer.

Hopefully, though, you've learned not to use the Aboriginal / American Indian land rights issues to support your hatred of Jews.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 11 12 13 14 15 ... 27
Send Topic Print