Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 
Send Topic Print
Falah: Jews are 'parasites' (Read 65192 times)
Sir Spot of Borg
Gold Member

WE ARE BORG

Australia
Re: Falah: Jews are 'parasites'
Reply #360 - Jun 8th, 2012 at 1:12pm

freediver wrote on Jun 6th, 2012 at 7:40pm:
"How Islam Saved The Jews..."  Grin From Falah:

http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1338909288

Quote:
The only way you can "prove" that is by quoting me out of context. This is dishonest freediver. you should be ashamed but you have no sense of right and wrong do you. you know full well I did not say he should be considered "guilty" based on his attitude alone. I said his attitude is dangerous.

Sir Spot of Borg wrote on May 28th, 2012 at 6:59pm:
Like I said most. I dont know that avram deserves death penalty since he seems to be mislead. He shouldn't be among innocent ppl though with the israeli attitude he has.

Like I said dangerous attitude.

SOB

Whaaaaaah!
I'm a 
Moron!
- edited by some unethical admin - you think its funny? - its a slippery slope
WWW PoliticsAneReligion  
IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #361 - Jun 8th, 2012 at 6:02pm

Does his attitude make him guilty?

What about the people you claim to agree with, who are demanding a mass forced migration of Jews?

People who can't distinguish between etymology and entomology bug me in ways I cannot put into words.
IP Logged

Sir Spot of Borg
Gold Member

WE ARE BORG

Australia
Reply #362 - Jun 8th, 2012 at 6:10pm

freediver wrote on Jun 8th, 2012 at 6:02pm:

What about the people you claim to agree with, who are demanding a mass forced migration of Jews?

He is guilty of having a dangerous attitude

I know you are insinuating something with that other question but am not sure what, The jews should get out of west bank and stop building new settlements and leave the palestinians alone.

SOB

Whaaaaaah!
I'm a 
Moron!
WWW PoliticsAneReligion  
IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #363 - Jun 8th, 2012 at 6:23pm

You claim Avram's attitude is dangerous and makes him 'guilty', even though he supports a two state solution and a restrained military response (often no response) to Palestinians who are violent towards Israelis.

At the same time you claim to 'mostly agree with' Abu and Falah. When they talk about the Jews leaving, they don't just mean from the west bank back into Israel. They mean from Israel back into Europe - even the ones born in Israel who know nothing of Europe and whose ancestors have lived in the area for as long as they can remember.

Of course, you also claim not to have read what they posted - which raises the obvious question - why would you claim to mostly agree with them, if not out of some automated, prejudicial bias?

People who can't distinguish between etymology and entomology bug me in ways I cannot put into words.
IP Logged

Sir Spot of Borg
Gold Member

WE ARE BORG

Australia
Reply #364 - Jun 8th, 2012 at 6:31pm

Quote:
You claim Avram's attitude is dangerous and makes him 'guilty', even though he supports a two state solution and a restrained military response (often no response) to Palestinians who are violent towards Israelis.

No. You manipulated me into saying that. I said he has a dangerous attitude. You kept going on about "guilty" so i said it to see why you wanted me to say it. He is guilty of having a dangerous attitude but in the way that i said when i said it not the way that you want it to be. You make accusations based on things i said elsewhere you can just go get the conversations and read them in context. You know what i said you arent stupid as you make out.

Quote:
At the same time you claim to 'mostly agree with' Abu and Falah.

Out of context again. I never said that in that context. If i ever said it @ all that is.

Quote:
mean from Israel back into Europe

Why do you want the jews to go back to europe?

Quote:
claim to mostly agree with them

Oh! Now we have it! So you do mostly agree with them! I thought so!

SOB

Whaaaaaah!
I'm a 
Moron!
WWW PoliticsAneReligion  
IP Logged

Soren
Gold Member

Reply #365 - Jun 8th, 2012 at 6:46pm

Sir Spot of Borg wrote on Jun 8th, 2012 at 6:10pm:
freediver wrote on Jun 8th, 2012 at 6:02pm:

He is guilty of having a dangerous attitude

I know you are insinuating something with that other question but am not sure what...

SOB

Grin Grin
That's it, that's you summed up, again, big girl's blouse: "I don't understand but I know I disagree 'coz your attitude is not nice and that's very dangerous, having an attitude I don't have. SOB'

IP Logged

Sir Spot of Borg
Gold Member

WE ARE BORG

Australia
Reply #366 - Jun 8th, 2012 at 7:29pm

how did you ever figger out how to even get on the internet?

SOB

Whaaaaaah!
I'm a 
Moron!
WWW PoliticsAneReligion  
IP Logged

Soren
Gold Member

Reply #367 - Jun 8th, 2012 at 7:30pm

Sir Spot of Borg wrote on Jun 8th, 2012 at 7:29pm:
how did you ever figger out how to even get on the internet?

SOB

Grin
There you go, mystified as always!

Mysty - that shall be your name henceforth!

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #368 - Jun 8th, 2012 at 9:12pm

Quote:
No. You manipulated me into saying that. I said he has a dangerous attitude.

One more time spot. This is what you said. I did not trick you into it.

Sir Spot of Borg wrote on May 28th, 2012 at 6:59pm:
Like I said most. I dont know that avram deserves death penalty since he seems to be mislead. He shouldn't be among innocent ppl though with the israeli attitude he has.

Quote:
You kept going on about "guilty" so i said it to see why you wanted me to say it.

This makes no sense Spot. Check the thread. I did not use the term in the entire page or the previous page.

Quote:
He is guilty of having a dangerous attitude but in the way that i said when i said it not the way that you want it to be. You make accusations based on things i said elsewhere you can just go get the conversations and read them in context.

I did. You accused me of 'going on about guilty' but it is simply not there.

Quote:
Out of context again. I never said that in that context. If i ever said it @ all that is.

Ah yes, another example of Spot's classic "I don't know, therefore I am right" argument. You have made the claim at least twice now, in this context.

Quote:
Why do you want the jews to go back to europe?

Listen closely Spot. Abu and Falah - the people you claim to agree with and who you automatically defend - want to do this. You are impervious to the facts and subjugate everything to your prejudice.

IP Logged

Sir Spot of Borg
Gold Member

WE ARE BORG

Australia
Reply #369 - Jun 9th, 2012 at 7:04am

Quote:
One more time spot. This is what you said. I did not trick you into it.

yeah change 1 lil word to change the meaning. In reallife you are prolly a sniveller. You prolly dont have the guts to do any of this crap you do in your internet bravado. If I am wrong and you do then you must get beat up a lot.

Quote:
Ah yes, another example of Spot's classic "I don't know, therefore I am right" argument. You have made the claim at least twice now, in this context.

Prove it

Quote:
Listen closely Spot. Abu and Falah - the people you claim to agree with and who you automatically defend - want to do this. You are impervious to the facts and subjugate everything to your prejudice.

'
you know i didnt make any of those claims. You are a liar and prolly a chook in real life. You try to compensate by trying to bully ppl online using misquoting and slander.

SOB

Whaaaaaah!
I'm a 
Moron!
WWW PoliticsAneReligion  
IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #370 - Jun 9th, 2012 at 8:38am

Quote:
yeah change 1 lil word to change the meaning.

Are you accusing me of editing your words?

Quote:
You prolly dont have the guts to do any of this crap you do in your internet bravado.

You mean, talk?

Quote:
If I am wrong and you do then you must get beat up a lot.

Not true. I come across a lot more lunatics online. Plus, being able to quote people seems to make certain people a lot angrier. It just doesn't work the same way when you are talking to people.

Quote:
Prove it

It is worse than I thought. Here is you claiming to mostly agree with puppet after he suggested Avram should go to the gas chambers along with 90% of Israel's adult population. And I thought it was just the forced mass migration you 'mostly' agreed with. Tell me Spot, why is it that apologists for Islam are always so keen to overlook the calls for mass murder?

Sir Spot of Borg wrote on May 28th, 2012 at 1:10pm:
Andrei.Hicks wrote on May 28th, 2012 at 1:02pm:
Yeah there's several others.

Quite why you'd defend such a foul mouthed, anti-semitic pr+ck who makes jokes about the holocaust is beyond me.

We can do without c+ckheads like that on here.

Because a) I mostly agree with him and b) i am a supporter of free speech

Why should the muslims be trashed and not the jews? Why should they get special treatment? Israel is a terrorist regime.

What do you make jokes about? Hmmm? As if you would honestly tell us here. Ragheads? Ohhhh you are american arent you - you make obama jokes and maybe zimmerman jokes right?

SOB

IP Logged

Sir Spot of Borg
Gold Member

WE ARE BORG

Australia
Reply #371 - Jun 9th, 2012 at 8:42am

You are still doing it. in that discussion where I said i mostly agreed with him it was clarified in other posts int eh discussion. Continuity. context. Mostly agreeing with someone doesnt make everything they say my opinion. Liar.

SOB

Whaaaaaah!
I'm a 
Moron!
WWW PoliticsAneReligion  
IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #372 - Jun 9th, 2012 at 9:09am

Quote:
Mostly agreeing with someone doesnt make everything they say my opinion. Liar.

I see you have adopted Falah's strategy of accusing me of lying as a substitute for rational argument. What I accused you of was claiming that you mostly agree with him. For context and continuity, this was immediately after he called for Avram to get the gas chamber.

IP Logged

Sir Spot of Borg
Gold Member

WE ARE BORG

Australia
Reply #373 - Jun 9th, 2012 at 10:49am

freediver wrote on Jun 9th, 2012 at 9:09am:
Quote:
Mostly agreeing with someone doesnt make everything they say my opinion. Liar.

I see you have adopted Falah's strategy of accusing me of lying as a substitute for rational argument. What I accused you of was claiming that you mostly agree with him. For context and continuity, this was immediately after he called for Avram to get the gas chamber.

No I am saying you are a liar because you quote me out of context and assign things to me that are wrong. You do this as a "strategy" rather than sticking to whatever the topic is. It is dishonest and you know it.

SOB

Whaaaaaah!
I'm a 
Moron!
WWW PoliticsAneReligion  
IP Logged

Avram Horowitz
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Australia
Reply #374 - Jun 9th, 2012 at 11:13am

You did defend some one who demanded gas chambers.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 
Send Topic Print