Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 24 25 26 27 
Send Topic Print
Falah: Jews are 'parasites' (Read 65190 times)
abu_rashid
Gold Member

Aussie Muslim

Re: Falah: Jews are 'parasites'
Reply #375 - Jun 9th, 2012 at 11:32am

Avram Horowitz wrote on Jun 9th, 2012 at 11:13am:
You did defend some one who demanded gas chambers.

Avraham, wouldn't you like to put all Palestinians into gas chambers?

Bit rich for you to complain about people saying this about you, when you are quite happy to actually do it to another people, just so you can steal their land.

abu_rashid  
IP Logged

Sir Spot of Borg
Gold Member

WE ARE BORG

Australia
Reply #376 - Jun 9th, 2012 at 11:36am

Avram Horowitz wrote on Jun 9th, 2012 at 11:13am:
You did defend some one who demanded gas chambers.

So what? I can defend anyone who is being bullied. Eg palestinians.

you have to admit though gas chambers would be an ironic end to israels atrocities. Not that i support that in any way.

SOB

Whaaaaaah!
I'm a 
Moron!
- edited by some unethical admin - you think its funny? - its a slippery slope
WWW PoliticsAneReligion  
IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #377 - Jun 10th, 2012 at 9:34am

Falah comes up with another special Jew tax. The context is kicking all of the Israeli Jews out of Israel (back to Europe) and under what conditions some would be allowed to stay, or buy their way back in:

falah wrote on Jun 8th, 2012 at 11:37pm:
freediver wrote on Jun 7th, 2012 at 7:41pm:
I wonder if Abu and Falah could reciprocate this gesture without qualifying it as temporary or some other silly attempt at deception.

Jews are welcome to live in an Islamic state as long and they return stolen land and pay compensation for their crimes.

I wonder if "crimes against the Palestinian people" would cover every Israeli who has served in the military?

abu_rashid wrote on Jun 3rd, 2012 at 1:10pm:
freediver wrote on Jun 3rd, 2012 at 12:15pm:
What do you think should be done with Israeli Jews?

Go back to their countries of origin, although those who seek asylum, and are cleared of crimes against the Palestinian people should be granted asylum.

People who can't distinguish between etymology and entomology bug me in ways I cannot put into words.
IP Logged

falah
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #378 - Jun 10th, 2012 at 9:57am

freediver wrote on Jun 10th, 2012 at 9:34am:
Falah comes up with another special Jew tax.

Paying compensation for crimes is not a Jew tax Freeliar.

I believe compensation for crimes can be sought under Australian law. Is that a "Jew tax" too Freeliar?

freediver wrote on Jun 10th, 2012 at 9:34am:
I wonder if "crimes against the Palestinian people" would cover every Israeli who has served in the military?

If an Israeli soldier has been identified as damaging life or property, why shouldn't compensation be paid.

Do you support the prosecution of Nazi war criminals Freeliar?

Nothing is worthy of worship except God Almighty - our Creator!

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #379 - Jun 10th, 2012 at 10:26am

Quote:

Even if it only applies to Jews, and is not for actual crimes?

Quote:
I believe compensation for crimes can be sought under Australian law. Is that a "Jew tax" too Freeliar?

It would be if it only applied to Jews and was for crimes they did not actually commit themselves.

Quote:
If an Israeli soldier has been identified as damaging life or property, why shouldn't compensation be paid.

Because it was in self defence? Or because they were following orders? These should be familiar concepts to you. Western militaries often prosecute their own soldiers for actual crimes.

Quote:

Sure, so long as it is based on actual crimes, rather than religion and collective punishment. For example, I support the prosecution of modern war criminals, including nazis. I do not see this as the same thing as Muhammed's collective punishment (slaughtering) of Jews. I do not see it as the same thing as yours and Abu's 'solution' for the Israel/Palestine conflict, which in reality would involve one war after another until you finally wipe out all the Jews, and probably most of the Palestinians as well.

People who can't distinguish between etymology and entomology bug me in ways I cannot put into words.
IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #380 - Jun 17th, 2012 at 8:12pm

abu_rashid wrote on Jun 17th, 2012 at 8:05pm:
The only regret is going to be the Zionists', for not learning their lesson during WWII

IP Logged

falah
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #381 - Jun 17th, 2012 at 9:47pm

freediver wrote on Jun 10th, 2012 at 10:26am:
Quote:

Even if it only applies to Jews,

The ones who were invading and stealing land are the ones who should pay compensation.

and is not for actual crimes?

What do you consider to be an 'actual' crime Freeliar? Are Jews inacapable of committing crimes in your deluded mind?

Quote:

It would be if it only applied to Jews and was for crimes they did not actually commit themselves.

All invading criminals can be pay compensation to the Palestinian, whatever religion they are.

Quote:

Because it was in self defence? Or because they were following orders?

This excuse was accepted for Nazi war criminals. It should be an excuse for Zionist war criminals either.

Quote:

Sure, so long as it is based on actual crimes, rather than religion and collective punishment. For example, I support the prosecution of modern war criminals, including nazis. I do not see this as the same thing as Muhammed's collective punishment (slaughtering) of Jews.

Can't help yourself from lying can you Freeliar? 99% of Jews living under the rule of Prophet Muhammed, peace & blessings of God upon him, were not punished for the crimes of a few. Tens of thousands of Jews that lived in the Islamic state were not punished. Those few warriors that were punished were directly involved in treacherously breaking treaties and fighting against the Islamic state.

I do not see it as the same thing as yours and Abu's 'solution' for the Israel/Palestine conflict, which in reality would involve one war after another until you finally wipe out all the Jews, and probably most of the Palestinians as well.

More lies Freeliar. I have never called for anybody to be wiped out. Is this all part of your paranoid Jewish psychology?

IP Logged

Adamant
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Brisbane
Reply #382 - Jun 17th, 2012 at 10:08pm

falah wrote on Jun 10th, 2012 at 9:57am:
Paying compensation for crimes is not a Jew tax Freeliar.I believe compensation for crimes can be sought under Australian law

Will the muslims now pay full restitution for the war crimes they have committed?

Yeah like their shiites don't stink.

In real life Gandalf is known as Mr 10%

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #383 - Jun 17th, 2012 at 10:45pm

Adamant wrote on Jun 17th, 2012 at 10:08pm:
falah wrote on Jun 10th, 2012 at 9:57am:
Paying compensation for crimes is not a Jew tax Freeliar.I believe compensation for crimes can be sought under Australian law

Will the muslims now pay full restitution for the war crimes they have committed?

adamant,

What war crimes ???

ISLAMIC law makes it 'lawful' for moslems to persecute, oppress, and to murder 'unbelievers'.

So moslems do not commit 'war crimes'.

ISLAM teaches every moslem from childhood, that 'unbelievers' ['those who reject Allah'] have no protection in their moslem society, and that the moslem duty, their obligation to ISLAM, their Jihad, is to destroy every un-ISLAMIC community [ the community which has given those moslems sanctuary], and to replace that society with ISLAM and its law of violence and oppression.

1/    "...Allah is an enemy to those who reject Faith." [i.e. 'Unbelief' [in man] is a crime.].
Koran 2.98
[ - - All of 'unbelieving' mankind, are the declared enemy of moslems.]

2/    "...those who reject Allah have no protector."
Koran 47:8-11

3/    "...And why should ye not fight in the cause of Allah...Those who believe fight in the cause of Allah, and those who reject Faith Fight in the cause of Evil: So fight ye against the friends of Satan:...."
Koran 4.74-76

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #384 - Jun 18th, 2012 at 8:23am

falah wrote on Jun 17th, 2012 at 9:47pm:
Quote:

Even if it only applies to Jews,

The ones who were invading and stealing land are the ones who should pay compensation.

and is not for actual crimes?

What do you consider to be an 'actual' crime Freeliar? Are Jews inacapable of committing crimes in your deluded mind?

Quote:

All invading criminals can be pay compensation to the Palestinian, whatever religion they are.

Quote:

Because it was in self defence? Or because they were following orders?

This excuse was accepted for Nazi war criminals. It should be an excuse for Zionist war criminals either.

Quote:

Sure, so long as it is based on actual crimes, rather than religion and collective punishment. For example, I support the prosecution of modern war criminals, including nazis. I do not see this as the same thing as Muhammed's collective punishment (slaughtering) of Jews.

Can't help yourself from lying can you Freeliar? 99% of Jews living under the rule of Prophet Muhammed, peace & blessings of God upon him, were not punished for the crimes of a few. Tens of thousands of Jews that lived in the Islamic state were not punished. Those few warriors that were punished were directly involved in treacherously breaking treaties and fighting against the Islamic state.

I do not see it as the same thing as yours and Abu's 'solution' for the Israel/Palestine conflict, which in reality would involve one war after another until you finally wipe out all the Jews, and probably most of the Palestinians as well.

More lies Freeliar. I have never called for anybody to be wiped out. Is this all part of your paranoid Jewish psychology?

Falah, you have previously attempted to excuse the collective punishment of an entire tribe of Jews over the molestation of a woman and a murder. If Israel applied the same standard every palestinian would be dead by now.

IP Logged

falah
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #385 - Jun 18th, 2012 at 7:25pm

freediver wrote on Jun 18th, 2012 at 8:23am:
Falah, you have previously attempted to excuse the collective punishment of an entire tribe of Jews over the molestation of a woman and a murder. If Israel applied the same standard every palestinian would be dead by now.

That is untrue Freeliar i have already explained that the right of the tribe to live as a sovereign entity in the Islamic state was revoked due to their breaking a peace treaty.

A large number of Jewish warriors from a tribe that had made a peace treaty with Muslims killed a Muslim in public. This was considered a break in the peace treaty with the tribe.

Individual Jews from that tribe were able to claim asylum, and many did. Only the tribes special status as 'a state allowed to live within the state' was revoked. Individual Jews from the tribe who were prepared to submit to the rule of the Islamic state and apply for asylum were allowed to stay within the Islamic state.

99% of Jews living in the Islamic state did not belong to this group that had broken the peace treaty, and their status under the Islamic state was not affected.

IP Logged

falah
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #386 - Jun 19th, 2012 at 1:03am

How the Roshidoon Caliphate established old-age pension for Jews after Caliph Umar (Prophet Muhammed's father-in-law) saw an elderly Jew begging in Madina:

Jews in Madina had made money in the past by creating wars between Arab pagan tribes, and then lending out money to them buy weapons with interest-based loans.

Islam brought peace to Madina, and it also forbid the practice of usury money lending. The Jews' main source of income in Madina had dried up. Within a few years their powerful position had diminished, and Caliph Umar bin al-Khattab came across an elderly Jew begging in Madina. Umar gave the elderly Jew some money, and then order the Islamic treasury to pay a pension to elderly Jews.

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #387 - Jun 19th, 2012 at 7:49pm

falah wrote on Jun 18th, 2012 at 7:25pm:
freediver wrote on Jun 18th, 2012 at 8:23am:

That is untrue Freeliar i have already explained that the right of the tribe to live as a sovereign entity in the Islamic state was revoked due to their breaking a peace treaty.

A large number of Jewish warriors from a tribe that had made a peace treaty with Muslims killed a Muslim in public. This was considered a break in the peace treaty with the tribe.

Individual Jews from that tribe were able to claim asylum, and many did. Only the tribes special status as 'a state allowed to live within the state' was revoked. Individual Jews from the tribe who were prepared to submit to the rule of the Islamic state and apply for asylum were allowed to stay within the Islamic state.

99% of Jews living in the Islamic state did not belong to this group that had broken the peace treaty, and their status under the Islamic state was not affected.

Yes Falah, collective punishment. There was nothing in the treaty saying that no crimes would ever be committed. Quite the opposite in fact.

How many Jews were slaughtered in this process?

Was this in Medina, where Muhammed slaughtered 500 Jewish men and rode off on the women?

Quote:
Islam brought peace to Madina, and it also forbid the practice of usury money lending. The Jews' main source of income in Madina had dried up.

Grin

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #388 - Jun 30th, 2012 at 9:21am

falah wrote on Jun 30th, 2012 at 1:32am:
Yadda wrote on Jun 30th, 2012 at 1:21am:
How else can you explain the predominance of Jews being among recipients of the Nobel Prize, except that the Jewish people are a lot smarter than most non-Jewish people ?

It is quite simple, just look at who dominates Western (especially US) media.

The Nobel Prize committe is undoubetly influenced by a media which promotes its own people.

An example is the the promotion of the plagiarist, Albert Einstein, by US media.

The Jews became rich through milking Christians with their usury banking system. Then they used their wealth to influence US and British media outlets.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rothschild_family

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Merchant_bank

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #389 - Aug 22nd, 2013 at 10:15pm

Looks like TC has taken over where Falah left off:

True Colours wrote on Aug 22nd, 2013 at 12:57pm:
Do you ever feel ashamed of your lies Freediver? Do you feel that it helps to promote your Zionist agenda by telling lies? The more you lie, the worse the Zionists look.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 24 25 26 27 
Send Topic Print