Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 25 26 27 
Send Topic Print
Falah: Jews are 'parasites' (Read 65191 times)
freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Re: Falah: Jews are 'parasites'
Reply #390 - May 23rd, 2014 at 7:55pm

True Colours wrote on May 18th, 2014 at 10:27pm:
Mattywisk wrote on May 18th, 2014 at 10:07pm:
worship[p]ing  profi[phe]t...

Don't worry, keep trying. I am sure you will get the hang of the English language some day.

BTW, technically-speaking Muslims aren't allowed to worship their prophet... or their profit either. Jews, on the other hand, well we all know what people say about them and their profits. Wink

People who can't distinguish between etymology and entomology bug me in ways I cannot put into words.
IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #391 - Mar 22nd, 2024 at 7:17am

wombatwoody wrote on Mar 21st, 2024 at 11:32pm:
freediver wrote on Mar 19th, 2024 at 9:22pm:
Quote:
As I said, Palestinians, (not just Muslims, but Christians and others) lived side by side in peace for centuries and centuries and centuries

Yes, we are going round in circles. After you said this, I pointed out that wiping out Jews began with the prophet Muhammad. It is written into Islam. The Jews learned to put up with whatever the Muslims threw at them, because the alternative is death.

And I showed, firstly, that you misunderstood what was going on at the time and secondly, I showed how Jews were not only protected under Muslim rule elsewhere but were allowed to flourish:

How have I misunderstood what was happening at the time?

People who can't distinguish between etymology and entomology bug me in ways I cannot put into words.
IP Logged

Frank
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #392 - Mar 22nd, 2024 at 9:07am

falah wrote on Jun 19th, 2012 at 1:03am:
How the Roshidoon Caliphate established old-age pension for Jews after Caliph Umar (Prophet Muhammed's father-in-law) saw an elderly Jew begging in Madina:

Jews in Madina had made money in the past by creating wars between Arab pagan tribes, and then lending out money to them buy weapons with interest-based loans.

Islam brought peace to Madina, and it also forbid the practice of usury money lending. The Jews' main source of income in Madina had dried up. Within a few years their powerful position had diminished, and Caliph Umar bin al-Khattab came across an elderly Jew begging in Madina. Umar gave the elderly Jew some money, and then order the Islamic treasury to pay a pension to elderly Jews.

Then alighting from his beast he tied it up to a tree, and going to the entrance pronounced the words which he had not forgotten, "Open, O Simsim!"

Hereat, as was its wont, the door flew open, and entering thereby he saw the goods and hoard of gold and silver untouched and lying as he had left them. So he felt assured that not one of all the Jews remained alive, and, that save himself there was not a soul who knew the secret of the place. At once he bound in his saddlecloth a load of Ashrafis such as his horse could bear and brought it home; and in after days he showed the hoard to his sons and sons' sons and taught them how the door could be caused to open and shut.

Thus Ali Baba and his household lived all their lives in wealth and joyance in that city where erst he had been a pauper, and by the blessing of that secret treasure he rose to high degree and dignities.

Estragon: I can’t go on like this.
Vladimir: That’s what you think.

IP Logged

Gnads
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #393 - Mar 22nd, 2024 at 9:23am

falah wrote on Jan 25th, 2012 at 8:21pm:
What you have written is a lie. I didn't actually say "Jews are parasites".

But does the Jewish religion itself encourage parasticism? Does not Judaism encourage parasitic behaviour if it teaches that it is OK to steal from and cheat non-Jews?

Not every Jew is a parasite. But is it their religion which has prevented them from having established an empire in the last 2000+ years? 

The Merchant of Venice is a Christian British portrayal of medieval Jews...and pretty tame compared to some of the stories about Jews drinking children's blood that were common in Europe at the time.

I raised the issue of the Merchant of Venice to illustrate that there was a time when Christian Europeans disapproved of usury-based money lending. It is only since it has become widely accepted in Europe that Jews have managed togain influence.

If you have an issue with The Merchant of Venice, then I suggest you take it up with William Shakespeare.

Isn't that also what the Quran says, that it's OK for Muslims to lie to, steal & cheat non-muslims/infidels?

"When you are dead, you do not know you are dead. It's only painful and difficult for others. The same applies when you are stupid." ~ Ricky Gervais

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 25 26 27 
Send Topic Print