Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 27
Send Topic Print
Falah: Jews are 'parasites' (Read 65198 times)
Soren
Gold Member

Re: Falah: Jews are 'parasites'
Reply #45 - Feb 1st, 2012 at 8:13pm

Jan wrote on Jan 31st, 2012 at 3:31pm:
Soren wrote on Jan 29th, 2012 at 8:30pm:
[quote]
This is why Islam is absolutely incompatible with the western liberal, enlightenment tradition: religion is politics, politics is religion IN ISLAM.
Islam is the avowed enemy of everything the west stands for.

This is why treating Islam as if it was just about people wanting to bring up their kids like everyone else is huge mistake.

Islam is hostile, not compatible. It should be treated as such. It has been for most of its existence, until about the '70s. Another fvckup by leftie numpties. Islam is not a signatory to the multicultural settlement of cultural differences.

Your philosophy is floundering Soren.

Religion is politics, politics is religion IN ZIONism.

Zionism is hostile, not compatible. It should be treated as such. It has been for ALL of its existence, unil TODAY.

Another fvckup by Zionist Traitors is not being a signatory to the multicultural settlement of cultural differences in PALESTINE while promoting multiculturalism in Australia.

The Jews want their ONE tiny country to themselves - ain't that outrageous! The Arab Muslims have about 20 and apart from the ones on the Arabian peninsula, all of them conquered from other people who were not hostile when they were overrun by Arab hordes.

The Arab Muslims have never ever given Jews, or even their own people,  the freedoms that Arabs enjoy in Israel. So they - you - are not in a position to point a finger at anyone: there is infinitely more religious and cultural freedom in Israel than anywhere Muslim.

Get back to me when Muslims in their own countries have as much freedom and as many rights as Muslims in Israel.

« Last Edit: Feb 1st, 2012 at 8:40pm by Soren »  

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #46 - Feb 1st, 2012 at 8:28pm

So the Jews have in fact liberated the Arabs from the depravities of the Muslim communities they were suffering in?

People who can't distinguish between etymology and entomology bug me in ways I cannot put into words.
IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #47 - Feb 1st, 2012 at 8:31pm

Quote:
If I were a Muslim I would hate everything WESTERN too.

So you are not a Muslim? Why do you hate Jews then? Are you a Nazi?

People who can't distinguish between etymology and entomology bug me in ways I cannot put into words.
IP Logged

Soren
Gold Member

Reply #48 - Feb 1st, 2012 at 8:35pm

freediver wrote on Feb 1st, 2012 at 8:28pm:
So the Jews have in fact liberated the Arabs from the depravities of the Muslim communities they were suffering in?

Indeed.

There is no Muslim Arab emmigration from Israel into Muslim Arab countries. They are not that stupid.

The vast majority of Israeli Muslims would not move even to a Palestinian state, should on emerge.

IP Logged

Soren
Gold Member

Reply #49 - Feb 1st, 2012 at 8:38pm

freediver wrote on Feb 1st, 2012 at 8:31pm:
Quote:

And also - if she isn't a Muslim, why does she hate the West then? Is she a Numpty?

« Last Edit: Feb 2nd, 2012 at 6:50pm by Soren »  

IP Logged

Jan

Elite Politics

SA
Reply #50 - Feb 2nd, 2012 at 12:52am

freediver wrote on Feb 1st, 2012 at 8:31pm:
Quote:

I'm a fifth generation Aussie of Scots ancestry. What part of Isreal did you crawl out of, You should go and fight the good fight with your Zionist friends, instead of shilling for them here, (or is that the real Plan).

I hate ZIONISTS Jews, not Torah true Jews,... They are the only people on earth to whinge and whine for hundreds of years, for being hated because of their money grubbing, usury ways, and for owning more than half the worlds wealth while starving millions of children, for waging war on a people that have not and never had an army, and blaming every other country for their savagery. Because the ZIONISTS betrayed their own people to the Nazis and then invented the holocaust to gain the sympathy of the christian world.

Then the Zionists betrayed every ally they had by implimenting the only LAWS in the world to silence free speech with the word Anti-Semitic, to protect themselves, but which only really applies to Sephardic JEWS, and ARABS.

Every post you make you expose more of your traitorous nature towards Australia and the rest of the world.

Shalom   

The Victors write the History But echoes of truth remain. Those who muffle echoes fear the truth

IP Logged

Jan

Elite Politics

SA
Reply #51 - Feb 2nd, 2012 at 12:58am

Soren wrote on Feb 1st, 2012 at 8:38pm:
[And also - is she isn't a Muslim, why does she hate the West then? Is she a Numpty?

Are you completely illiterate or is it just your comprehension of the written word? Or is it just your Zionist nature to ridicule for 'effect'?

I said IF I were Muslim. You know IF, it's that little word that makes a BIG statement.

Your slip is showing.

Shalom

The Victors write the History But echoes of truth remain. Those who muffle echoes fear the truth

IP Logged

falah
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #52 - Feb 2nd, 2012 at 9:58am

Soren wrote on Feb 1st, 2012 at 8:35pm:
Indeed.

There is no Muslim Arab emmigration from Israel into Muslim Arab countries. They are not that stupid.

The vast majority of Israeli Muslims would not move even to a Palestinian state, should on emerge.

So the Muslims living in occupied Palestine should leave their homes? That is what you want isn't it Soren, a complete genocide? You believe that if there is not 100% complete genocide of Palestinians by Jews, then Muslim countries must be bad?

Nothing is worthy of worship except God Almighty - our Creator!

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #53 - Feb 2nd, 2012 at 12:05pm

Jan wrote on Feb 1st, 2012 at 7:12pm:
Yadda wrote on Feb 1st, 2012 at 11:15am:
[quote]This is why Islam is absolutely incompatible with the western liberal, enlightenment tradition: religion is politics, politics is religion IN ISLAM.

Islam is the avowed enemy of everything the west stands for.

This is why treating Islam as if it was just about people wanting to bring up their kids like everyone else is huge mistake.

Islam is hostile, not compatible. It should be treated as such. It has been for most of its existence, until about the '70s. Another fvckup by leftie numpties. Islam is not a signatory to the multicultural settlement of cultural differences.

You much prefer Zionist Jews ... RIGHT!!!

They reflect your Ideology so accurately.

Parasites don't even begin to describe these excuses for humanity

Jan,
Do you hate God too [.....along with hating all Zionists] ???

Or are you an atheist ??? [i.e. and you choose hate God, that way too ???]        Cheesyi

Jan wrote on Feb 2nd, 2012 at 12:52am:

I hate ZIONISTS Jews......,...

Too bad.

But totally expected.

"Geert Wilders, my hero, coming to Australia"
n.b.
The chief 'Zionist', is the God of Israel.
.....For the LORD hath chosen Zion; he hath desired it for his habitation.

http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1315352659/47#47

Quote:

"Zionism is the plot by jewish extremists to steal the land around Jerusalem."

Isaiah 14:31
Howl, O gate; cry, O city; thou, whole Palestina, art dissolved: for there shall come from the north a smoke, and none shall be alone in his appointed times.
32  What shall one then answer the messengers of the nation? That the LORD hath founded Zion, and the poor of his people shall trust in it.
i
+++

Psalms 9:17
The wicked shall be turned into hell, and all the nations that forget God.

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

Jan

Elite Politics

SA
Reply #54 - Feb 2nd, 2012 at 4:31pm

Yadda wrote on Feb 2nd, 2012 at 12:05pm:
[quote]
Jan,
Do you hate God too [.....along with hating all Zionists] ???

Or are you an atheist ??? [i.e. and you choose hate God, that way too ???]  Cheesy

Thanks for asking this Yadda it's time I reiterate on my beliefs.

I believe in GOD ... the REAL god, not the 'biblical' fiction that was invented by man in order to control minds and influence thoughts and emotions.

I believe in the God that genuinely created us and gave us freewill (in everything we do), not a god who demands obediance and submission and pits one religion against another in order to to achieve glory, (that attitude can only come from the lunatic writings of man, not God).

That's why I am vehemently against RELIGION of any kind, (sorry Abu and Falah but that includes Islam too).

Zionists are the atheists they USE religion to attain their goal of owning the world, not just lil ol' Palestine.

I sympahize with ALL people who are copping sh1t from Zionists, (Professed Jews, Christians, Muslims, athiests, whatever), and I will fight and speak up for the oppressed and down-trodden as long as I draw breath.

Everyone has the right to believe as he/she wants and to practice any religion they want as long as it doesn't hurt another.

The reason you are sooooooo into religion and quote the bible so regularly is because it's your only source of inspiration ... try listening to your inner voice, like conscience. God gave us all empathy, and conscience but religion is drowning out the true voice of
god.

GIVE GOD A CHANCE. God never told us to war against each other and destroy his creations, MAN did.

IP Logged

Jan

Elite Politics

SA
Reply #55 - Feb 2nd, 2012 at 5:12pm

Yadda wrote on Feb 2nd, 2012 at 12:05pm:
Quote:
"Geert Wilders, my hero, coming to Australia"

n.b.
The chief 'Zionist', is the God of Israel.
.....For the LORD hath chosen Zion; he hath desired it for his habitation.

Quote:

"Zionism is the plot by jewish extremists to steal the land around Jerusalem."

Isaiah 14:31
Howl, O gate; cry, O city; thou, whole Palaestina, art dissolved: for there shall come from the north a smoke, and none shall be alone in his appointed times.
32  What shall one then answer the messengers of the nation? That the LORD hath founded Zion, and the poor of his people shall trust in it.

Psalms 9:17
The wicked shall be turned into hell, and all the nations that forget God

*The zionist scribes predicted that one right, Israel has turned into a hellhole. After all they did plan well ahead of time, they just forgot they would be in the middle (east) of their created hell.

Thanks for these biblical quotes. NB "even Isaiah (8th century BC)recognised that the land was PALESTINE")

They prove without question that this is NOT what a true creator would tell his creations.

GOD did NOT write the bible babble ... MAN DID!

« Last Edit: Feb 2nd, 2012 at 5:20pm by Jan »  

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #56 - Feb 2nd, 2012 at 5:55pm

Quote:
So the Muslims living in occupied Palestine should leave their homes? That is what you want isn't it Soren, a complete genocide?

I don't think leaving home counts as genocide.

Quote:
and I will fight and speak up for the oppressed and down-trodden as long as I draw breath

By ranting about zionist jew money lenders?

Quote:
Everyone has the right to believe as he/she wants and to practice any religion they want as long as it doesn't hurt another.

So you are not a big fan of say, the death penalty for apostasy?

Jan, what would happen if someone collected all your writings and put them in a book and proclaimed it to be true? Another holocaust?

IP Logged

Soren
Gold Member

Reply #57 - Feb 2nd, 2012 at 6:22pm

Jan wrote on Feb 2nd, 2012 at 12:58am:
Soren wrote on Feb 1st, 2012 at 8:38pm:
[And also - if she isn't a Muslim, why does she hate the West then? Is she a Numpty?

Are you completely illiterate or is it just your comprehension of the written word? Or is it just your Zionist nature to ridicule for 'effect'?

I said IF I were Muslim. You know IF, it's that little word that makes a BIG statement.

Your slip is showing.

Shalom

That's what I said, you seething, stupid numpty (no 'if' there)- why do you hate the west so much if you are not a Muslim.

« Last Edit: Feb 2nd, 2012 at 6:37pm by Soren »  

IP Logged

Soren
Gold Member

Reply #58 - Feb 2nd, 2012 at 6:53pm

falah wrote on Feb 2nd, 2012 at 9:58am:
Soren wrote on Feb 1st, 2012 at 8:35pm:
Indeed.

So the Muslims living in occupied Palestine should leave their homes?

Well, they are suffering genocide, as you say. But they all - ALL - seem to prefer that 'genocide'.
Curious.

IP Logged

Jan

Elite Politics

SA
Reply #59 - Feb 2nd, 2012 at 8:08pm

freediver wrote on Feb 2nd, 2012 at 5:55pm:
Quote:
and I will fight and speak up for the oppressed and down-trodden as long as I draw breath

By ranting about zionist jew money lenders?

Quote:

So you are not a big fan of say, the death penalty for apostasy?

Jan, what would happen if someone collected all your writings and put them in a book and proclaimed it to be true? Another holocaust?

Your'e such a dildo Fd. Why don't you ask intelligent questions instead of trying to spread your Zionist ridicule.

Yes ranting about Zionist Jew money lenders is a great way to have people scrambling for evidence to disprove what I have said, and Bingo! find to their utter surprise that everything I said is TRUE. Guess I'll have to start posting the Zionist Jew money lenders historical (and todays) FACTS.

Hey they even had some Banking fraudulent practices on ACA tonight, I hope you caught it?

Apostasy is a word used in religion. Religion is as religion does.

I would love it if 'anyone' collected my writings, they would be exposed to the truth of religion and the truth of the one true God, not the BS of the biblical G-d who reads like a schizomaniac psychopath. (
which Zionist scribes actually were
).

Baiting me to comment about the holocaust. Smiley Ok no probs, I'll gladly comment on the Russian Holocaust, instigated by Ashkenazi Russian Jews ... a holocaust like no other holocaust in the world, that killed Twenty (20) Million, and murdered the Czar and his whole family, and not a whimper or a whine today after 95 years.

Unlike the insignificant six (6) million, that Jews had to create laws, to protect them from 'exposure'.

Truth needs no law to support it. Truth is self-evident to all. Truth withstands re-examination. Truth survives questions. Throughout history, from Galileo to Zundel, only lies and liars have resorted to the courts to enforce adherence to dogma.

Howzat!!!

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 27
Send Topic Print