Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 27
Send Topic Print
Falah: Jews are 'parasites' (Read 65201 times)
freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Re: Falah: Jews are 'parasites'
Reply #60 - Feb 2nd, 2012 at 8:21pm

Quote:
Yes ranting about Zionist Jew money lenders is a great way to have people scrambling for evidence to disprove what I have said, and Bingo! find to their utter surprise that everything I said is TRUE.

So the burden of proof is on everyone else to disprove your Jew hating?

Quote:
Apostasy is a word used in religion. Religion is as religion does.

So you are indifferent to people being stoned to death for changing their mind about religion? It seems to me that it is not religion you have a problem with, but Jews. I am curious why you are so quick to come to the defence of Muslims, given that their ideology is about as far from what you claims yours to be as it is possible to get.

Quote:
I would love it if 'anyone' collected my writings, they would be exposed to the truth of religion and the truth of the one true God, not the BS of the biblical G-d who reads like a schizomaniac psychopath. (which Zionist scribes actually were).

Why don't you collect it and get it published?

Quote:
Unlike the insignificant six (6) million

So money lending by wealthy Jews is a big problem, but not this?

People who can't distinguish between etymology and entomology bug me in ways I cannot put into words.
IP Logged

blackadder
Gold Member

Reply #61 - Feb 2nd, 2012 at 8:21pm

Q. Why should they use Muslims instead of laboratory rats in experiments?

A. Muslims breed faster and you won't get so attached to them.

The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to determine whether or not they are genuine - Abraham Lincoln

IP Logged

Lestat
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #62 - Feb 3rd, 2012 at 8:44am

blackadder wrote on Feb 2nd, 2012 at 8:21pm:
Q. Why should they use Muslims instead of laboratory rats in experiments?

A. Muslims breed faster and you won't get so attached to them.

WOW...thats hillarious.

How bout this one....

Q: Whats the difference between BlackAdder and a bucket of Sh(t.

A: The bucket.

IP Logged

Lestat
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #63 - Feb 3rd, 2012 at 8:45am

FD...an Islamophobe having a go at Falah for being 'anti-semetic'.

lol...the irony is delicious.

Your not to bright are you FD....you can't see the glaring hypocricy...can you?

I didn't think so. lol

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #64 - Feb 3rd, 2012 at 8:45am

So what do you think Les? Are Jews parasites?

People who can't distinguish between etymology and entomology bug me in ways I cannot put into words.
IP Logged

Lestat
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #65 - Feb 3rd, 2012 at 8:52am

freediver wrote on Feb 3rd, 2012 at 8:45am:
So what do you think Les? Are Jews parasites?

No I don't...as for you...I'm not so sure.

How bout you answer a question for once FD. Are muslims parasites? How do you feel about muslims....tell us what you really think (though we already know....)

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #66 - Feb 3rd, 2012 at 8:58am

I think Muslims chose the wrong political ideology.

IP Logged

blackadder
Gold Member

Reply #67 - Feb 3rd, 2012 at 9:07am

True story.

Mohammed heard one of his wives was leaving him, so he rushed home where he found her on the carpet in front of the tent with her belongings; he sat beside her and said, “I heard you were planning to leave me?”
She replied, “Yes, I heard your other wives saying you were a pedophile!”

Mohammed thinks for a minute or so and then responds, “that's a mighty big word for a 6 year old."

The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to determine whether or not they are genuine - Abraham Lincoln

IP Logged

Lestat
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #68 - Feb 3rd, 2012 at 9:13am

freediver wrote on Feb 3rd, 2012 at 8:58am:

You didn't answer my question? I'll ask again.

Do you think muslims are parasites?

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #69 - Feb 3rd, 2012 at 10:37am

Jan wrote on Feb 2nd, 2012 at 4:31pm:

Everyone has the right to believe as he/she wants and to practice any religion they want as long as it doesn't hurt another.

Jan,

I thank you.

I absolutely agree with your expressed sentiment.

The reason you are sooooooo into religion and quote the bible so regularly is because it's your only source of inspiration ... try listening to your inner voice, like conscience. God gave us all empathy, and conscience but religion is drowning out the true voice of
god.

GIVE GOD A CHANCE. God never told us to war against each other and destroy his creations, MAN did.

Jan.....
"......try listening to your inner voice, like conscience."

Jan,

Again, i absolutely agree with your expressed sentiment.

The 'conscience'.

Jan,

Yes, i read and study the bible.

as i have said before.....
Quote:
IMO, reading the Bible is a form of spiritual invocation.

And in the night, i [sometimes] also have dreams and visions.

From time to time, 'awake' in my dreams [at night], i also have conversations with angels.

Later, when i am awake in my body, i do not 'hear voices' in my head.

Never have.

[And if i did, knowing what i know, i would be very worried.]

But yes, i listen to my conscience [i do listen to that 'voice'].

And my experience is that, the more we listen [i.e. 'follow the advice'] to our 'conscience', the more our 'conscience' will speak to us.

Is our conscience, the 'voice' of the spirit of God ?

I have a strong 'feeling' about that.

+++

I am sorry that you judge the Jewish people so, so, harshly.

They are just like you and me.

Just like you and me, they are flawed.

p.s.

You should try to read the Psalms.

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #70 - Feb 3rd, 2012 at 11:49am

Yadda wrote on Feb 3rd, 2012 at 10:37am:

And my experience is that, the more we listen [i.e. 'follow the advice'] to our 'conscience', the more our 'conscience' will speak to us.

Is our conscience, the 'voice' of the spirit of God ?

I have a strong 'feeling' about that.

My experience is that, the 'conscience' is not only a moral guide, but that, if we follow its advice, the 'conscience' can also protect us from imminent danger.

The conscience.

Not just our moral 'guide', to keep us on the 'correct' path.

But it can also be our protector, from imminent harm.

Dictionary;
conscience = = a person’s moral sense of right and wrong.

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #71 - Feb 3rd, 2012 at 12:24pm

Lestat wrote on Feb 3rd, 2012 at 9:13am:
freediver wrote on Feb 3rd, 2012 at 8:58am:

You didn't answer my question? I'll ask again.

Do you think muslims are parasites?

No.

See, that's what a straight answer looks like.

IP Logged

Jan

Elite Politics

SA
Reply #72 - Feb 3rd, 2012 at 4:13pm

Yadda I wish you would not send such messy posts. try and keep them tidy and you might find people will take more notice, also enough of the bible quotes, they prove nothing except they were written by man, most are parables, the rest are mans version of God, ie how they perceive him or how they want YOU to perceive him.

[quote author=133837590 link=1327483631/54#54 date=1328164284]
Everyone has the right to believe as he/she wants and to practice any religion they want as long as it doesn't hurt another.

Jan,

I thank you.
I absolutely agree with your expressed sentiment.

The reason you are sooooooo into religion and quote the bible so regularly is because it's your only source of inspiration ... try listening to your inner voice, like conscience. God gave us all empathy, and conscience but religion is drowning out the true voice of
god.

GIVE GOD A CHANCE. God never told us to war against each other and destroy his creations, MAN did.

Quote:

Again, i absolutely agree with your expressed sentiment. The 'conscience'.

Yes, i read and study the bible. as i have said before.....
[quote]IMO, reading the Bible is a form of spiritual invocation.

We all experience 'Spirituality', we feel it through beautiful words, you see beauty in the words of the bible, but those beautiful words hide a sinister 'agenda'. We feel it through beautiful music, Many hymns can evoke spiritual feelings, as does many beautiful things in nature, like a new born baby, a sparkling waterfall, a beatiful animal with it's baby, sunsets, beautiful flowers, trees, Clouds, ad infinitum.

Look and listen to these things and think about God, and you'll understand what I am saying

Quote:
And in the night, i [sometimes] also have dreams and visions.

From time to time, 'awake' in my dreams [at night], i also have conversations with angels.

Everyone dreams even if they don't remember them, some people have visions and some are prophetic in nature. But having conversations with angels stems from your over religiousity.

I believe angels exist in the form of 'guardians' but they don't 'speak', and are not visible, again you believe too fervently in the words of man.

Quote:
Later, when i am awake in my body, i do not 'hear voices' in my head. Never have.[And if i did, knowing what i know, i would be very worried.]

Your inner voice is not 'heard' it is FELT, from within, it is an emotion. And I would worry just a little about those conversations you have with angels too ... God really does work in mysterious ways ... He provided us with the necessary 'tools' to deal with problems for ourselves, intelligence, a thought processor, emotions, conscience and freewill. The true God does not judge, freewill makes us our own judge and jury.

The man written so-called holy books have stolen Gods 'authority' and use the words for their own agenda, To CONTROL. So although we have just one God in the holy books they are driven by different mind-sets.

Yin and Yang, but being man driven they never make a 'whole' only an abyss of misery.

But yes, i listen to my conscience [i do listen to that 'voice'].

Quote:

Is our conscience, the 'voice' of the spirit of God ? I have a strong 'feeling' about that.

Yes, in a convoluted way,

God doesn't 'speak to us', we were given all the information we need to understand how we should live and act towards one another in our DNA and our 'spirit'/soul.

I also do not like the word God as it is used by Satanists and the illuminati in reverse. I prefer 'the Creator' because that is what he really is, and it cant be misconstrued or misused. I only use God for people like yourself who just don't 'get it', yet.

Quote:
I am sorry that you judge the Jewish people so, so, harshly.

They are just like you and me.

Just like you and me, they are flawed.

p.s.
You should try to read the Psalms.

I have read the bible many times, ALL of it. I study both sides of every problem 'in depth. I've never been a one to be squeamish about studying that which I disagree with, it's the only way to get to the truth,. The psalms were written by 'Jews', Greeks and Romans.

But a correction here, I don't 'judge' REAL Torah true Jews. I have been telling people that for many years.

The ones I judge harshly are the ones who have taken control of our lives and our spirit. The ones who whinge and whine about how history has treated them while all the time treating others even worse ... They are ZIONISTS who are NOT of ANY religion other than the religion of POWER.

Zionists of today are from any nationality and any so-called religion, they simply hide within a 'host', like the parisites they are, feeding off you, me, and the entire human race.

And the sooner we realise that the sooner we will be free to act like normal human beings, as The Creator intended.

The Victors write the History But echoes of truth remain. Those who muffle echoes fear the truth

IP Logged

Jan

Elite Politics

SA
Reply #73 - Feb 3rd, 2012 at 4:22pm

freediver wrote on Feb 3rd, 2012 at 12:24pm:
[quote]No.

See, that's what a straight answer looks like.

You never answer with a 'staight' answer Fd

Even your 'yes', 'no' answers have a hidden agenda.

The Victors write the History But echoes of truth remain. Those who muffle echoes fear the truth

IP Logged

falah
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #74 - Feb 3rd, 2012 at 7:02pm

Jan.....

Which voices were you listening to when you said you would kill every Palestinian?

Nothing is worthy of worship except God Almighty - our Creator!

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... 27
Send Topic Print