World Wide Working Class Struggle

IP Logged

djrbfm

OzPolitic

Re: Whitney Houston Dies
Reply #271 - Feb 16th, 2012 at 1:38pm

it's good to see respect, here.

she might have been a lot of things, but one thing's for sure, other
than her obvious talent, she wasn't a member of this board.
lol.
shows very good ..............?
j.

IP Logged

chicken_lipsforme
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Townsville NQ
Reply #272 - Feb 17th, 2012 at 8:25am

corporate_whitey wrote on Feb 16th, 2012 at 10:53am:
chicken_lipsforme wrote on Feb 16th, 2012 at 10:09am:
blackadder wrote on Feb 13th, 2012 at 5:42pm:
February 10, 2012

The queen of pop was seen leaving a Hollywood nightclub Thursday night and as you can see from the picture above, we don’t know what is up with Whitney.*
The singer, whose career has gone down the drain due to drug use, marriage issues and financial problems, looked like she was back on drugs yesterday. The picture shows her profusely sweating after she left True Hollywood Nightclub.
DRUGGED.

Even her handlers look concerned and it looked as if she was cursing people out and talking incoherently.
On top of that, her leg was photo’d with scratches blood rolling down it.

She has been recently linked to R&B star Ray J … again.

All of Corpulant_Whiney's photos have been from 20 years ago or more.
At least you have the curtesy to show an up to date one.

I see you have absolutely no character or redeeming feature about you at all you grub CHICKEN_LIPS - in defiance of the rules of this thread and my explicit instructions you once again set out on your nasty character assassinations and gossip on a posthumous tribute thread now you will desist with your disrespect you grub - No criticism of Ms Houston of any ,kind tolerated on this thread, no gossip, slander, backbiting, finger pointing, judgment or hypocrisy is tolerated.  I am enforcing this discipline for your own good and the improvement of your horrible disgusting character. BANNED.
Cool

And I see you are still posting ancient photo's of Ms Houston.
Do you have a modern one, or are you living in the past?

"Another boat, another policy failure from the Howard government"

Julia Gillard
Shadow Health Minister

IP Logged

corporate_whitey
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Archivist
Reply #273 - Feb 17th, 2012 at 12:36pm

chicken_lipsforme wrote on Feb 17th, 2012 at 8:25am:
February 10, 2012

The queen of pop was seen leaving a Hollywood nightclub Thursday night and as you can see from the picture above, we don’t know what is up with Whitney.*
The singer, whose career has gone down the drain due to drug use, marriage issues and financial problems, looked like she was back on drugs yesterday. The picture shows her profusely sweating after she left True Hollywood Nightclub.
DRUGGED.

Even her handlers look concerned and it looked as if she was cursing people out and talking incoherently.

I see you have absolutely no character or redeeming feature about you at all you grub CHICKEN_LIPS - in defiance of the rules of this thread and my explicit instructions you once again set out on your nasty character assassinations and gossip on a posthumous tribute thread now you will desist with your disrespect you grub - No criticism of Ms Houston of any ,kind tolerated on this thread, no gossip, slander, backbiting, finger pointing, judgment or hypocrisy is tolerated.  I am enforcing this discipline for your own good and the improvement of your horrible disgusting character. BANNED.
Cool

Chicken_Lips, you are BANNED for breaching thread rules and bad behavior, you have no voice on this thread.
Cool

IP Logged

chicken_lipsforme
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Townsville NQ
Reply #274 - Feb 17th, 2012 at 1:36pm

corporate_whitey wrote on Feb 17th, 2012 at 12:36pm:
chicken_lipsforme wrote on Feb 17th, 2012 at 8:25am:
February 10, 2012

DRUGGED.

Cool

Chicken_Lips, you are BANNED for breaching thread rules and bad behavior, you have no voice on this thread.
Cool

Now come on Corpulant_Whiney, surely you have some newer Ms Houston photos instead of those ancient 80's & 90's ones.
Preferably one that wasn't taken in rehab would be nice. Smiley

Julia Gillard
Shadow Health Minister

IP Logged

chicken_lipsforme
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Townsville NQ
Reply #275 - Feb 17th, 2012 at 1:52pm

Quote:
The National Enquirer has a reputation for publishing outrageous stories, but this latest offering has really caused shock waves.
The US tabloid has published an exclusive called 'Whitney's Final Minutes', in which they document what 'really happened' in the hours before the singer's death

But what's so bad about it?

They've used a model lying face down on the bathroom floor to pose as a dead Whitney.

Yes, they actually hired someone (and someone actually agreed!) to do a graphic recreation of a tragic, horrible death.

What's more, the front page advertises 'Exclusive crime scene photos' and there's only a tiny disclaimer admitting to 'photo re-creation.'

Hollywood gossip site, allieiswired.com, has called the tabloid's coverage 'despicable.'

Do you agree? Or not? Have a vote below.

It's pretty ordinary.
Everyone knows she was in the bath and not on the floor.

Julia Gillard
Shadow Health Minister

IP Logged

corporate_whitey
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Archivist
Reply #276 - Feb 17th, 2012 at 1:54pm

chicken_lipsforme wrote on Feb 17th, 2012 at 1:52pm:
Quote:
The National Enquirer has a reputation for publishing outrageous stories, but this latest offering has really caused shock waves.
The US tabloid has published an exclusive called 'Whitney's Final Minutes', in which they document what 'really happened' in the hours before the singer's death

But what's so bad about it?

They've used a model lying face down on the bathroom floor to pose as a dead Whitney.

Yes, they actually hired someone (and someone actually agreed!) to do a graphic recreation of a tragic, horrible death.

What's more, the front page advertises 'Exclusive crime scene photos' and there's only a tiny disclaimer admitting to 'photo re-creation.'

Hollywood gossip site, allieiswired.com, has called the tabloid's coverage 'despicable.'

Do you agree? Or not? Have a vote below.

It's pretty ordinary.
Everyone knows she was in the bath and not on the floor.

Chicken_Lips, you are off topic and violating the rules of this thread and you are BANNED from posting on this thread.

IP Logged

chicken_lipsforme
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Townsville NQ
Reply #277 - Feb 17th, 2012 at 1:55pm

Quote:
A 'world renowned' gay rights activist has reignited rumours that Whitney Houston was a lesbian.
Peter Tatchell of the UK-based 'Peter Tatchell Foundation' claims Whitney's marriage to Bobby Brown was a smokescreen, and that the singer used drugs to deal with her inner torment.

"It's important to tell the truth about this aspect of her life," he told the Daily Star.

"Whitney was happiest and at her peak in the 1980s when she was with her female partner.

"They were so loved up and joyful together. Perhaps her inability to accept and express her same-sex love contributed to her substance abuse and decline," he told the mag.

And while Peter didn't mention who this 'female partner' was, it's long been rumoured that Whitney had a relationship with her best friend and assistant, Robyn Crawford, who just hours after Whitney's death wrote a tribute to the singer:

"I first met Whitney when I was 16 and I knew right away she was special… I can't believe that I'm never going to hug her or hear her laugh again," it read.

Peter also told the Daily Star that Whitney was 'pressured into the Bobby Brown marriage,' a claim backed up by the rapper's autobiography, released in 2008.

Could this be true Corpulant_Whiney?
It's all coming out now.

Julia Gillard
Shadow Health Minister

IP Logged

corporate_whitey
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Archivist
Reply #278 - Feb 17th, 2012 at 1:58pm

chicken_lipsforme wrote on Feb 17th, 2012 at 1:55pm:
Quote:
A 'world renowned' gay rights activist has reignited rumours that Whitney Houston was a lesbian.
Peter Tatchell of the UK-based 'Peter Tatchell Foundation' claims Whitney's marriage to Bobby Brown was a smokescreen, and that the singer used drugs to deal with her inner torment.

"It's important to tell the truth about this aspect of her life," he told the Daily Star.

"Whitney was happiest and at her peak in the 1980s when she was with her female partner.

"They were so loved up and joyful together. Perhaps her inability to accept and express her same-sex love contributed to her substance abuse and decline," he told the mag.

And while Peter didn't mention who this 'female partner' was, it's long been rumoured that Whitney had a relationship with her best friend and assistant, Robyn Crawford, who just hours after Whitney's death wrote a tribute to the singer:

"I first met Whitney when I was 16 and I knew right away she was special… I can't believe that I'm never going to hug her or hear her laugh again," it read.

Peter also told the Daily Star that Whitney was 'pressured into the Bobby Brown marriage,' a claim backed up by the rapper's autobiography, released in 2008.

Could this be true Corpulant_Whiney?
It's all coming out now.

Chicken_Lips - take your nasty innuendo, slander, gossip, criticism and character assassination and craw back to that sewer you came from you horrible disgusting person.  BANNED.

IP Logged

corporate_whitey
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Archivist
Reply #279 - Feb 17th, 2012 at 2:09pm

... Smiley

IP Logged

corporate_whitey