Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print
A theory to watch, will destroy the global warming (Read 6800 times)
Doctor Jolly
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: A theory to watch, will destroy the global warming
Reply #45 - Mar 1st, 2012 at 12:01pm

Jan wrote on Feb 24th, 2012 at 4:47pm:
Doctor Jolly wrote on Feb 24th, 2012 at 2:34pm:
Oh Jan, you seem such a lovely young lady, but where have you got these hair brained idea's.  ?

No1. I am not a 'Young' lady. I am 71 years old, have two children, 6 grandchildren, and 5 Great grandchildren, no grey hair and the pic for my avatar is me taken mid 2006 just after I was cleared of cancer, which I beat using "Mother Nature's therapies",

Sweet. I bet you turned a few heads in your day.
Quote:
Quote:
co2 levels fluctuating widely is all part of mother nature, but mother nature doesnt give two hoots about us humans, as it doesnt about any animals. Good old mother nature causes mass extinctions for a  laugh.

Gee that's what I said. Mother Nature does what she needs to do to keep this planet healthy, just as she provides everything we need for us to be healthy .. but most people these days would rather listen to half educated idiots ... and follow Doctors orders.

As a doctor I'll ignore that comment. But then I am only as much a doctor as captain kirk was a captain.

But I think you will find a lot a friends on these forums who share your consipracy theories, so youve come to the right place.

Quote:
Quote:
I dont want to be extinct, or even have our population halve because of the wars and famine that will trigger.

Get over it, because the elite have been engineering our population reduction (to 500,000,000) for many years, that's a reduction of 90%, not 50%

Hmmm. Its very kind of you to expose yet another conspiracy theory. I never realised. Who are these evil "elites".  ?
Quote:
Quote:
Co2 has never risen as fast is has now save for the odd massive impact from a meteror.  Co2, and temperature are rising simply because we are unleashing all this dormant co2 thats been kept undergound as coal and oil.  Its us thats doing us.

Errr where did you hear that, were you around before the last ice age .. or the one before that?

I think coal and oil forming millions of years ago, is pretty standard stuff..... unless you have another intreging consipracy theory to enlighten us with ?
Quote:
Quote:
Of course mother nature dont give a stuff who's doing it.   The world will carry on long after humans are extinct, but thats not my concern. As a human, the world is only useful to me while humans exists.

She doesn't give a stuff because she is doing it herself, why not try and do something for yourself and follow her, instead of believing the people who really do want your extinction

Please tell us how best to follow her in a warmed world. What is the best stategy to be the 1 in the "1 in 6" to survive ?.   Should I build a bunker ?
progressiveslol has already offered me one of his spare tin foil hats, so I'm ok on that front.
Quote:
Quote:
We can stop mass extinction of us and other species if we want to. We have a choice.

Do we now!!! So what's YOUR choice. I made my choice more than twenty years ago and the things that I learned about nature and the Elite are still proving to be accurate.

I need to show me the way, oh wise one.
Are you from outer space ?   i would be an absolute honour to be among the first to make contact, even if through an internet forum.

IP Logged

muso
Gold Member

Gladstone, Queensland
Reply #46 - Mar 1st, 2012 at 12:02pm

So just one final point where you can try to rescue your credibility. 

Do you understand the basics of Atmospheric science? (in other words what you're arguing against)

If you don't understand the basics, how can you argue against it?

To rescue your credibility, you can explain in your own words:

1. The case that you believe is being put forward by climatologists and other atmospheric scientists the world over.

2. Explain the rationale of why your opinion differs from theirs.  Don't go into any detail. Just explain why you believe that, and what evidence you have for that difference. (A feeling in your bones does not constitute evidence)

3. Then you need to explain why your modified version of the state of knowledge will have a significant difference on the final outcomes.

Of course you can phone a friend if you need to clarify exactly what your opinion is.

1523 people like this. The remaining 7,134,765,234 do not 

IP Logged

skippy.
Gold Member

Reply #47 - Mar 1st, 2012 at 1:06pm

Wow, I haven't looked in here for a while, muso, I figured you'd shown up all the confusionalists like boofy and co and that they had moved on. But alas ,it looks like you have another one on your hands in the form of Jan, you attract all the bright ones. Cheesy

freedivers other forum- POLITICAL ANIMAL
Click onWWW below 
IP Logged

muso
Gold Member

Gladstone, Queensland
Reply #48 - Mar 1st, 2012 at 3:43pm

skippy. wrote on Mar 1st, 2012 at 1:06pm:
Wow, I haven't looked in here for a while, muso, I figured you'd shown up all the confusionalists like boofy and co and that they had moved on. But alas ,it looks like you have another one on your hands in the form of Jan, you attract all the bright ones. Cheesy

Yes, but I still hate myself for "granny bashing"  Cool

1523 people like this. The remaining 7,134,765,234 do not 

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 
Send Topic Print