Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 6
Send Topic Print
Immigrants from different cultures (Read 16283 times)
blackadder
Gold Member

Re: Immigrants from different cultures
Reply #15 - Apr 19th, 2012 at 6:02pm

Ex Dame Pansi wrote on Apr 19th, 2012 at 5:52pm:
Avram Horowitz wrote on Apr 19th, 2012 at 5:45pm:
Women have little rights in Muslim countries.

Yeah! it was like that here before we became a little more civilized. All countries and cultures develop at their own pace. We can't all be like America and Israel.........shivers at the prospect.

Why can't the west mind their own business, the women will take charge of themselves when the time's right. The Muslim women will get their rights eventually, just like we got ours here.

I see Pansi is still the idiot.

Did you have acid thrown over your face Pansi? Of course not, you were just born dog ugly.

Were you stoned for committing adultery?  Of course not, no self respecting male would want to bonk you.

Were you forced to marry someone 30 years older than you? Of course not, the poor groom was probably kidnapped and forced to marry you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lo6uRwwnFH0

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1201625/Cheating-wife-face-honour-killin...

http://barenakedislam.com/2011/12/17/acid-attacks-on-muslim-women-continue-as-pa...

« Last Edit: Apr 19th, 2012 at 6:11pm by blackadder »  

acid.jpg (136 KB | 71 )
acid.jpg

The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to determine whether or not they are genuine - Abraham Lincoln

IP Logged

blackadder
Gold Member

Reply #16 - Apr 19th, 2012 at 6:05pm

Ex Dame Pansi wrote on Apr 19th, 2012 at 5:55pm:
... wrote on Apr 19th, 2012 at 5:44pm:
Ex Dame Pansi wrote on Apr 19th, 2012 at 5:41pm:
<<YAAAAWN

Funny that you "can't see" when you're blinded by hatred for whitey.>>

Aboriginals, Muslims and white Australians all do more wife murdering than we care to see. It is evident in all cultures, isn't it? So why single out one or two?

Oh! they're the ones you like to diss on Wesley, carry on then, we expect it.

But it's not as prevalent in some cultures as it is in others IS IT PANSI?

If there's 3% doing 46% of the reported domestic assaults, that group has obviously got issues DON'T THEY PANSI?

That's right, we invaded their country and they can't handle it. Some cultures still eat each other.

Tell me dopey when did we invade Iran, Pakistan, Somalia, Sudan?

The trouble with quotes on the internet is that it's difficult to determine whether or not they are genuine - Abraham Lincoln

IP Logged

Gold Member

WA
Reply #17 - Apr 19th, 2012 at 6:07pm

Avram Horowitz wrote on Apr 19th, 2012 at 5:45pm:
Women have little rights in Muslim countries.

Yeah! it was like that here before we became a little more civilized. All countries and cultures develop at their own pace. We can't all be like America and Israel.........shivers at the prospect.

Why can't the west mind their own business, the women will take charge of themselves when the time's right. The Muslim women will get their rights eventually, just like we got ours here.

I'd love "the west' to mind it's own business.  Unfortunately, the left decided to let every Njongkwe, Abdul and Mohammed invade us instead of invading other countries.  (which was traditionally the democrat/leftie position.  Conservatives just wanted to mind their own business.  Look it up.)

You'll be waiting a loooooong time for those mussie women to get their rights though.  Islam/middle eastern cultures aren't half as female-friendly as us decadent westerners.  But I'm sure you'll overlook that.

In the fullness of time...

IP Logged

Soren
Gold Member

Reply #18 - Apr 19th, 2012 at 6:08pm

<<YAAAAWN

Aboriginals, Muslims and white Australians all do more wife murdering than we care to see. It is evident in all cultures, isn't it? So why single out one or two?

If there's 3% doing 46% of the reported domestic assaults, that group has obviously got issues DON'T THEY PANSI?

That's right, we invaded their country and they can't handle it. Some cultures still eat each other.

Ah, but they eat each other not because we invaded them. Au contraire, - we invade them because they eat each other. But do they learn?
Some do, some don't

Even you can see the difference.

IP Logged

blackadder
Gold Member

Reply #19 - Apr 19th, 2012 at 6:10pm

Betcha she can't.

IP Logged

adelcrow
Gold Member

Australian Politics

everywhere
Reply #20 - Apr 19th, 2012 at 6:12pm

Its so much fun bashing people of different races from behind the safety of a computer screen.
White supremacists are cowards and liars and this thread proves this to be true.

Go the Bunnies

IP Logged

Soren
Gold Member

Reply #21 - Apr 19th, 2012 at 6:15pm

The Muslim women will get their rights eventually, just like we got ours here.

The bearded monsters have turned you into a cowardly old biddy - or were you always such fair-weather sista?

IP Logged

falah
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #22 - Apr 19th, 2012 at 6:17pm

I was savagely disfigured by my deranged boyfriend: Acid attack victim bravely shows her face

With painful honesty, Katie Piper,  the former TV presenter  tells why she has finally waived her right to anonymity – and reveals the awful events  that changed her life for ever

However much she would like to forget them, the details of how she lost her dreams, her identity and very nearly her life will stay with Katie Piper for ever.

They are burned into both her memory and her face. Katie, 26, has remained fearful and anonymous in the 18 months since the man she met on the internet attempted to destroy her, so few will recognise her name.

But the facts of the case – the rape, the vengeful boyfriend Daniel Lynch, the cup of industrial-strength sulphuric acid – are all too familiar, a cause of anger and revulsion when they were revealed in court earlier this year.

It was an added cruelty that Katie’s world had revolved around her beauty. She modelled for catalogues and magazines, presented television programmes and had dreamed of a full-time career in the media.

But on March 31, 2008, the old Katie Piper disappeared for ever. The acid, hurled into her face on a busy London street, disfigured her beyond recognition. Some slipped down her throat with further terrible consequences.

‘I could hear someone screaming and screaming and kept wishing they’d be quiet. Then I realised it was me,’ she recalls.

‘I was standing in the street with people walking past me and I could feel my face evaporating. I thought I was on fire as the acid ate at my skin.

‘In one of Danny’s calls he’d told me he’d got a present for me that would change my life for ever. I knew instantly that he was behind it.’

Afterwards, able to communicate only in writing, she gave her parents a note that said: ‘Kill me.’ Yet today, Katie is no longer in despair.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-1221077/Katie-Piper-Acid-attack-victim...

Nothing is worthy of worship except God Almighty - our Creator!

IP Logged

Soren
Gold Member

Reply #23 - Apr 19th, 2012 at 6:17pm

adelcrow wrote on Apr 19th, 2012 at 6:12pm:
Its so much fun bashing people of different races from behind the safety of a computer screen.
White supremacists are cowards and liars and this thread proves this to be true.

Not being a cannibal is supremacist only if you still have Che on the brain in your twilight years.

IP Logged

Gold Member

WA
Reply #24 - Apr 19th, 2012 at 6:26pm

falah wrote on Apr 19th, 2012 at 6:17pm:
I was savagely disfigured by my deranged boyfriend: Acid attack victim bravely shows her face

The boyfriend:

Does he look like you expect Falah?
  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

In the fullness of time...

IP Logged

falah
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #25 - Apr 19th, 2012 at 6:27pm

These Christian crazies, when will they stop oppressing women?

Woman Horribly Disfigured By Married Ex-Boyfriend’s Acid Attack Faces Him In Court : Patricia Lefranc

Richard Remes is on trial for allegedly spraying his ex-lover's face with acid

Patricia Lefranc (right) pictured arriving at a Brussels court with lawyer Daniel Spreutels (left) for Richard Remes's trial

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2118330/Patricia-Lefranc-case-Jurors-sho...

Jurors were today handed a ‘shocking’ naked photograph of a woman deformed by acid sprayed by her married lover and told: ‘Imagine it was you.’

Lawyer Sven Mary said it was important for those judging the attacker at the Brussels Assizes to know exactly what he had done to Patricia Lefranc, 48.

She underwent 86 operations after Richard Remes, 57 -  who is on trial for attempted murder - sprayed the potentially lethal substance on her face and torso.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2118330/Patricia-Lefranc-case-Jurors-sho...

IP Logged

Ex Dame Pansi
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #26 - Apr 19th, 2012 at 6:31pm

Soren wrote on Apr 19th, 2012 at 6:08pm:
<<YAAAAWN

Ah, but they eat each other not because we invaded them. Au contraire, - we invade them because they eat each other. But do they learn?
Some do, some don't

No Soren, I was not saying that Aboriginals are cannibals. I said some cultures still practice cannibalism, but Australian Indigenous people are not one of them.

Funny how I always feel dirty when I communicate with you. I'll have to stop it.

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace." Hendrix
andrei said: Great isn't it? Seeing boatloads of what is nothing more than human garbage turn up.....

IP Logged

Ex Dame Pansi
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #27 - Apr 19th, 2012 at 6:36pm

blackadder/longweekend=two idiots in one stupid body

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace." Hendrix
andrei said: Great isn't it? Seeing boatloads of what is nothing more than human garbage turn up.....

IP Logged

falah
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #28 - Apr 19th, 2012 at 6:37pm

These crazy non-Muslims are oppressing women all over the world:

Acid attack victim returns to school with mixed feelings

http://www.edvantage.com.sg/edvantage/news/news/376122/Acid_attack_victim_return...

It was like the first day of school all over again for Tan Hui Linn, the victim of an acid attack.

The 18-year-old arrived at SMK Convent Datuk Keramat at 7am yesterday, after almost six months of being away.

She had missed out on taking the SPM last year because of the attack.

On Oct 24, her father had allegedly splashed acid on her and her mother, Chong Swee Lin, 50, at their Jalan Tan Sri Teh Ewe Lim home.

Chong died 10 hours later while Hui Linn sustained 60% burns on her face and upper torso and had to go through several operations to regain her sight.

http://www.edvantage.com.sg/edvantage/news/news/376122/Acid_attack_victim_return...

Scarred for life - Woman talks about ex-boyfriend's acid attack

A woman who narrowly escaped death after an acid attack, said she is living in fear of her life after an ex-boyfriend threatened to kill her.

Ms Tshiisaphungo Mudzielwana (31) of Sokotenda, Sibasa (South Africa) said she opened a case of attempted murder against the man in November last year, and he is making her life a living hell and now she lives in fear. “I was in love with him, but due to several differences, I decided not to continue with the relationship, because he was always accusing me of having affairs with other men. He also threatened to kill me and to serve the sentence if I die,” said Mudzielwana.

She said that the jealous lover did not want her to work, because he felt that, once she ventured from her home, she would be propositioned by other men. After she had refused him, he allegedly took acid and threw it into her face.

“He found me while I was at my friend’s work place. Afterwards, I wanted to join my friends for tea and he demanded that I had to go out with him. I declined because I was afraid that he would stab me with a knife, as he had threatened to do so,” she said. After I had left my friend’s workplace, he took out a small tin and poured acid over me and said that no one would ever love me again.”

After the acid attack, she reported the matter to an organization working for the protection of abused women, but they could not help her. “Yes he was arrested, but he was granted bail and always when he passed me on the street, he kept on saying that he wanted to finish what he had started,” she said in tears

Last week, a protection order was issued against the suspect.

“Now, because I am afraid of him, I have even asked two boys to stay with me so that they can help me if necessary and to get through the long evenings,” she said.

She said that, previously, he used to beat her and lock her inside her room for a week.

Thohoyandou Police’s Communication Officer, Insp Nkanukeni Raedane, said an attempted murder case had been opened and the accused was going to be tried soon.

http://www.zoutnet.co.za/details/04-08-2006/scarred_for_life__woman_talks_about_...

IP Logged

falah
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #29 - Apr 19th, 2012 at 6:40pm

... wrote on Apr 19th, 2012 at 6:26pm:
falah wrote on Apr 19th, 2012 at 6:17pm:

The boyfriend:

http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Guardian/Pix/pictures/2009/5/1/1241201735090...

Does he look like you expect Falah?
  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Jailed for life: Ex-boyfriend Daniel Lynch

Sounds like a Christian name though doesn't it?

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 ... 6
Send Topic Print