Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Send Topic Print
Immigrants from different cultures (Read 16271 times)
Gold Member

WA
Re: Immigrants from different cultures
Reply #45 - Apr 20th, 2012 at 11:07am

Annie Anthrax wrote on Apr 20th, 2012 at 11:05am:
... wrote on Apr 20th, 2012 at 10:57am:
Annie Anthrax wrote on Apr 20th, 2012 at 10:52am:
Quote:
But they should probably just "man up" eh?

No. If men feel they are in danger from their partners, of course they should seek and receive help.

But where would they get such help?  refuges do not even allow men to enter their doors. 

Quote:
.  But that was before the radical femos had "elastcised" the defintion of abuse to inlcude anything right down to raising your voice, or not giving money to a women for her to get her hair and nails done.  .

Quote:
Common sense would suggest that neither of these things are abusive. They're certainly not against the law, are they? It's up to the each individual in a relationship to decided what they think is acceptable behaviour from their partner when no laws have been broken (and in some cases, even when they have).

Common sense would indeed.  But common sense is in short supply within the radical feminist movement.  Remember that these are the stats your "facts" about female O-pression are based on.

I'm not sure what your point is, Wesley. If you believe men are treated unfairly, why not get into some advocacy work and try to be the catalyst for some change?

Do you really expect women to do it for you?

I do a lot of good work that helps, and have done for 11 years, thank you very much.  "Advocacy" is the way of the woman.  Action is my way.

In the fullness of time...

IP Logged

Annie Anthrax
Gold Member

Take the plan, spin it
sideways

Reply #46 - Apr 20th, 2012 at 11:08am

... wrote on Apr 20th, 2012 at 11:02am:
Annie Anthrax wrote on Apr 20th, 2012 at 10:54am:
Sprintcyclist wrote on Apr 20th, 2012 at 10:50am:
Annie Anthrax wrote on Apr 20th, 2012 at 7:12am:
The common denominator? Men and their brutality. It doesn't seem to matter what religion or ethnic group they belong to.

unfortunately Annie, I have to agree with you.

Most physical violence comes from men.
it's awful being a man and having to say that, but that is the facts of it.

I don't mean to suggest that all men are violent, by any means. Just that, like you say, most acts of physical violence are instigated and carried out by men.

Of course Physical violence is more the domain of men.  The physical has always been the males main source of a mans power, closely linked with status, while the females comes from her pussy. 
Look at the pattterns in nature - males fight each other, with the female sitting back watching proceedings, ready to spread her legs to the victor.  Rape is not very common at all under that dynamic.  But remove the approved outlets for male physicality, as has been progressively implemented, and who knows where, how and against whom it will be released.  But one thing is for sure - it WILL be released somehow.  As I've said many times before, what's bad for men, is bad for everyone, and vice versa. 

Are you suggesting that women are to blame for being raped or otherwise abused because they don't automatically submit sexually to dominant, aggressive males?

I can't do this, but I'm doing it anyway.

IP Logged

Avram Horowitz
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Australia
Reply #47 - Apr 20th, 2012 at 11:09am

The common denominator? Men and their brutality. It doesn't seem to matter what religion or ethnic group they belong to.

But in the Islamic world it is more accepted and rubber stamp than in the developed world.

IP Logged

Gold Member

WA
Reply #48 - Apr 20th, 2012 at 11:12am

Annie Anthrax wrote on Apr 20th, 2012 at 11:08am:
... wrote on Apr 20th, 2012 at 11:02am:
Annie Anthrax wrote on Apr 20th, 2012 at 10:54am:
Sprintcyclist wrote on Apr 20th, 2012 at 10:50am:

unfortunately Annie, I have to agree with you.

Most physical violence comes from men.
it's awful being a man and having to say that, but that is the facts of it.

I don't mean to suggest that all men are violent, by any means. Just that, like you say, most acts of physical violence are instigated and carried out by men.

Of course Physical violence is more the domain of men.  The physical has always been the males main source of a mans power, closely linked with status, while the females comes from her pussy. 
Look at the pattterns in nature - males fight each other, with the female sitting back watching proceedings, ready to spread her legs to the victor.  Rape is not very common at all under that dynamic.  But remove the approved outlets for male physicality, as has been progressively implemented, and who knows where, how and against whom it will be released.  But one thing is for sure - it WILL be released somehow.  As I've said many times before, what's bad for men, is bad for everyone, and vice versa. 

Are you suggesting that women are to blame for being raped or otherwise abused because they don't automatically submit sexually to dominant, aggressive males?

No, I am suggesting meddlesome twats who toy with the forces of nature with no understanding of them create bigger problems than those they claim to be trying to resolve.
feminising men and masculinising women = recipe for disaster.

IP Logged

Annie Anthrax
Gold Member

Take the plan, spin it
sideways

Reply #49 - Apr 20th, 2012 at 11:18am

So there is no personal responsibility for rape?

Men rape because they're frustrated that they have no need to assert physical dominance over each other and over women, who consequently don't put out.

Brilliant.

IP Logged

Avram Horowitz
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Australia
Reply #50 - Apr 20th, 2012 at 11:21am

Islamic culture and countries seek to assert the men influence over women.

But other cultures try to bring this into line and show women to be the equal.

There is the difference - one culture approves, other cultures try to stop it.

I am not a fan of Muslim culture on this point.

IP Logged

falah
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #51 - Apr 20th, 2012 at 11:23am

Avram Horowitz wrote on Apr 20th, 2012 at 11:09am:
But in the Islamic world it is more accepted and rubber stamp than in the developed world.

Death to Jewish women who date Arabs

200 people demonstrate in city center against 'Arabs who are taking our daughters'..

Some 200 people held a demonstration in central Bat Yam Monday evening against relationships between local Jewish women and Arab men.

One of the protestors called out, "Any Jewish woman who goes with an Arab should be killed; any Jew who sells his home to an Arab should be killed."

We will not allow it.' Bat Yam rally

During the rally, held under the banner, "We Want a Jewish Bat-Yam", demonstrators also insulted the prophet Muhammad and made racist remarks against Arabs...

Police forces maintained order, but did not act when the demonstrators made racist remarks.

"We are not racist, we are just Jews. The Arabs are coming and taking our daughters. We will not allow it," one of the speakers said.

Moshe Ben-Zikri of Eilat said the "struggle" began three years ago in Givat Ze'ev. "There were 330 Arab families there, and the Jewish women would walk around with them freely. We vowed this would not happen again.

"Just like we triumphed there, we will triumph in Bat Yam as well. We are not afraid of the police, the media or the Arabs – we only fear God," he said. 

One of the event's organizers, Bentzi Gupstein told Ynet Sunday night, "So many Arabs are dating Jewish women, and the public is fed up with it.

http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-4002085,00.html

Nothing is worthy of worship except God Almighty - our Creator!

IP Logged

Annie Anthrax
Gold Member

Take the plan, spin it
sideways

Reply #52 - Apr 20th, 2012 at 11:23am

Quote:

On what point are you a fan of Muslim culture?

IP Logged

Gold Member

WA
Reply #53 - Apr 20th, 2012 at 11:23am

Annie Anthrax wrote on Apr 20th, 2012 at 11:18am:
So there is no personal responsibility for rape?

Men rape because they're frustrated that they have no need to assert physical dominance over each other and over women, who consequently don't put out.

Brilliant.

I'll say it again - remove the approved outlets for male physicality (sports, playfighting etc) and who knows where that physicality will end up being directed?  Some, like myself, will find an outlet, (taking personal responsibility) but some will not, and it will end up either hurting them (male suicide is much higher than female) or hurting those around them. 

IP Logged

Annie Anthrax
Gold Member

Take the plan, spin it
sideways

Reply #54 - Apr 20th, 2012 at 11:24am

Falah, your copying and pasting is beyond irritating. Can't you just post a normal opinion like everyone else?

IP Logged

Avram Horowitz
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Australia
Reply #55 - Apr 20th, 2012 at 11:25am

Annie Anthrax wrote on Apr 20th, 2012 at 11:23am:
Quote:

On what point are you a fan of Muslim culture?

What do you think of the way the arab world treats women?

IP Logged

falah
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #56 - Apr 20th, 2012 at 11:26am

Avram Horowitz wrote on Apr 20th, 2012 at 11:21am:
Islamic culture and countries seek to assert the men influence over women.

But other cultures try to bring this into line and show women to be the equal.

There is the difference - one culture approves, other cultures try to stop it.

This sign tells Jewish women not to walk on the same side of the street as men:

"By the order of the town’s Rabbi, may he live long, Amen
Women are asked to cross to the sidewalk across the steet
<———-
and to not pass near the synagogues. And surely not stay for long on this sidewalk, which is used by people [men] coming into the synagogue."

IP Logged

Annie Anthrax
Gold Member

Take the plan, spin it
sideways

Reply #57 - Apr 20th, 2012 at 11:29am

For the most part, it's a disgrace.

But it's not just the Islamic Arab world that has a shocking track record regarding women's rights, is it? There are plenty places in non-Islamic Asia and Africa where women are treated like crap too.

Israel too, going by what Falah just posted.

IP Logged

falah
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #58 - Apr 20th, 2012 at 11:30am

Annie Anthrax wrote on Apr 20th, 2012 at 11:24am:
Falah, your copying and pasting is beyond irritating. Can't you just post a normal opinion like everyone else?

Opinions are not worth much in my opinion - unless they come from recognised experts in their field.

Just about everybody here is a layman -although some claim to have military experience.

My qualifications are BA (hons) in history. But I don't expect you to take that as evidence for anything. Most of the stuff written on this forum is worthless unless backed up by evidence.

IP Logged

Annie Anthrax
Gold Member

Take the plan, spin it
sideways

Reply #59 - Apr 20th, 2012 at 11:32am

falah wrote on Apr 20th, 2012 at 11:30am:
Annie Anthrax wrote on Apr 20th, 2012 at 11:24am:

Opinions are not worth much in my opinion.

Oh my goodness. I hope that wasn't a sense of humour.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Send Topic Print