Sex and Drugs (Read 3696 times)
Sir Spot of Borg
Gold Member

WE ARE BORG

Australia
Sex and Drugs
May 23rd, 2012 at 8:01am

Especially gay sex and drugs

The xtian bible is actually in favor of the combination since any man who lay with another man should be stoned.

SOB

Whaaaaaah!
I'm a 
Moron!
- edited by some unethical admin - you think its funny? - its a slippery slope
WWW PoliticsAneReligion  
IP Logged

Annie Anthrax
Gold Member

Take the plan, spin it
sideways

Re: Sex and Drugs
Reply #1 - May 23rd, 2012 at 1:00pm

I'm doubting you get much of the former with anyone not under the influence of the latter.

I can't do this, but I'm doing it anyway.

IP Logged

Sir Spot of Borg
Gold Member

WE ARE BORG

Australia
Reply #2 - May 23rd, 2012 at 1:02pm

Annie Anthrax wrote on May 23rd, 2012 at 1:00pm:
I'm doubting you get much of the former with anyone not under the influence of the latter.

Ooooh you really strike out dont you.

I just happen to think PP is in the right there. the hypocrisy is bad. Its okay to joke about anything BUT the holocaust. Its okay to insult any bunch of ppl BUT the jews.

SOB

Whaaaaaah!
I'm a 
Moron!
WWW PoliticsAneReligion  
IP Logged

Annie Anthrax
Gold Member

Take the plan, spin it
sideways

Reply #3 - May 23rd, 2012 at 1:10pm

When it comes to Israel and Palestine, I come down firmly on the side of the Palestinians. That doesn't mean I hate Jews. It doesn't mean I think all Israelis are a homogenous group who systematically set out to destroy Arabs. You oversimplify the issue because you don't understand it.

If you have compassion for the Palestinian people and their plight, it is incomprehensible that you don't feel that same compassion for what happened to the Jews and the Roma and the disabled and gays during the Holocaust.

I can't do this, but I'm doing it anyway.

IP Logged

Sir Spot of Borg
Gold Member

WE ARE BORG

Australia
Reply #4 - May 23rd, 2012 at 1:19pm

Annie Anthrax wrote on May 23rd, 2012 at 1:10pm:
When it comes to Israel and Palestine, I come down firmly on the side of the Palestinians. That doesn't mean I hate Jews. It doesn't mean I think all Israelis are a homogenous group who systematically set out to destroy Arabs. You oversimplify the issue because you don't understand it.

If you have compassion for the Palestinian people and their plight, it is incomprehensible that you don't feel that same compassion for what happened to the Jews and the Roma and the disabled and gays during the Holocaust.

compassion doesnt negate a sense of humor. Although those jokes were only posted to make a point not really to laugh @ as such. Still like i said those kind of jokes come out about everything. Anything. There are always horrible jokes about it. Everyone knows its a joke. Doesnt negate the severity of the subject.

SOB

Whaaaaaah!
I'm a 
Moron!
WWW PoliticsAneReligion  
IP Logged

bobbythefap1
Gold Member

Listen now to the rain
Reply #5 - May 23rd, 2012 at 1:24pm

Annie Anthrax wrote on May 23rd, 2012 at 1:10pm:

The things I say about the holocaust and jews are parody.
I care about all people suffering, and dislike anybody causing the suffering of someone other then themselves.

Lets say there are two football teams both exactly the same in playing style. They play dirty, more dirty then any other team you have ever seen with dangerous high tackles and so on.
Lets say that one of these teams is constantly called out on its actions, is perceived as being bad by the public and people accept that what they do is wrong.
But the other team who does exactly the same thing gets away with it, people don't care in fact the support them.

Which team would be of more concern to you, the one who gets away with it or the one who doesn't?

A day without sunshine is like night.

IP Logged

muso
Gold Member

Gladstone, Queensland
Reply #6 - May 24th, 2012 at 11:08am

Sir Spot of Borg wrote on May 23rd, 2012 at 1:02pm:
I just happen to think PP is in the right there. the hypocrisy is bad. Its okay to joke about anything BUT the holocaust. Its okay to insult any bunch of ppl BUT the jews.

SOB

There is nothing wrong about criticizing Zionists, just as it's acceptable to criticise terrorists (whether they are Islamic or whatever). It's when you slur people with the association fallacy that the problems occur.

See this site for example:

http://www.jewsagainstzionism.com/
Quote:
The relatively new concept of Zionism began only about one hundred years ago and since that time Torah-true Jewry has steadfastly opposed the Zionist ideology. This struggle is rooted in two convictions:

Zionism, by advocating a political and military end to the Jewish exile, denies the very essence of our Diaspora existence. We are in exile by Divine Decree and may emerge from exile solely via Divine Redemption. All human efforts to alter a metaphysical reality are doomed to end in failure and bloodshed. History has clearly borne out this teaching......

To criticize Jews in general is to include that group of people. Get your target right (in all cases).  The State of Israel is not too different to South Africa in Apartheid days in some respects.

1523 people like this. The remaining 7,134,765,234 do not 

IP Logged

bobbythefap1
Gold Member

Listen now to the rain
Reply #7 - May 24th, 2012 at 11:25am

muso wrote on May 24th, 2012 at 11:08am:
Sir Spot of Borg wrote on May 23rd, 2012 at 1:02pm:

SOB

There is nothing wrong about criticizing Zionists, just as it's acceptable to criticise terrorists (whether they are Islamic or whatever). It's when you slur people with the association fallacy that the problems occur.

See this site for example:

http://www.jewsagainstzionism.com/
Quote:
The relatively new concept of Zionism began only about one hundred years ago and since that time Torah-true Jewry has steadfastly opposed the Zionist ideology. This struggle is rooted in two convictions:

Zionism, by advocating a political and military end to the Jewish exile, denies the very essence of our Diaspora existence. We are in exile by Divine Decree and may emerge from exile solely via Divine Redemption. All human efforts to alter a metaphysical reality are doomed to end in failure and bloodshed. History has clearly borne out this teaching......

To criticize Jews in general is to include that group of people. Get your target right (in all cases).  The State of Israel is not too different to South Africa in Apartheid days in some respects.

Muso I get called a anti semite for speaking out against Jewish/Israeli terrorism, its been that way forever.
This would imply that all jews support terrorism because anti semitism is a dislike of all jews.
This has been taught to me from jews themselves.
Obviously I know that they dont all support terrorism, while a lot of them still do you have to understand my positions are as a result of people not being able to face reality and talk about legitimate concerns openly. And dont tell me you dont care about this stuff because if it was a Muslim doing it there would be a 500 page thread in a matter of minutes.

IP Logged

Gold Member

WA
Reply #8 - May 24th, 2012 at 11:35am

Speaking of sex n drugs, rumour has it that Absolutely-fabulous actress-turned-leftist-nutter Joanna Lumley has a prosthetic arse, as she used to sprinkle so much cocaine on her date before getting done up the blurter that it eventually just collapsed.

true story.  My mates uncles brother-in-law heard it from a bloke down the pub.

In the fullness of time...

IP Logged

bobbythefap1
Gold Member

Listen now to the rain
Reply #9 - May 24th, 2012 at 11:38am

... wrote on May 24th, 2012 at 11:35am:
Speaking of sex n drugs, rumour has it that Absolutely-fabulous actress-turned-leftist-nutter Joanna Lumley has a prosthetic arse, as she used to sprinkle so much cocaine on her date before getting done up the blurter that it eventually just collapsed.

I think you are just recalling the plot line of abfab

IP Logged

Gold Member

WA
Reply #10 - May 24th, 2012 at 11:46am

bobbythefap1 wrote on May 24th, 2012 at 11:38am:

Unlikely, considering I've never even watched a full episode.

In the fullness of time...

IP Logged

bobbythefap1
Gold Member

Listen now to the rain
Reply #11 - May 24th, 2012 at 11:47am

... wrote on May 24th, 2012 at 11:46am:
bobbythefap1 wrote on May 24th, 2012 at 11:38am:

Unlikely, considering I've never even watched a full episode.

LIES!

IP Logged

Sprintcyclist
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #12 - May 24th, 2012 at 12:40pm

Sir Spot of Borg wrote on May 23rd, 2012 at 8:01am:
Especially gay sex and drugs

The xtian bible is actually in favor of the combination since any man who lay with another man should be stoned.

SOB

hahahahahahhahahahah - excellent

Modern Classic Right Wing

IP Logged

muso
Gold Member

Gladstone, Queensland
Reply #13 - May 24th, 2012 at 2:51pm

bobbythefap1 wrote on May 24th, 2012 at 11:25am:
Muso I get called a anti semite for speaking out against Jewish/Israeli terrorism, its been that way forever.
This would imply that all jews support terrorism because anti semitism is a dislike of all jews.
This has been taught to me from jews themselves.
Obviously I know that they dont all support terrorism, while a lot of them still do you have to understand my positions are as a result of people not being able to face reality and talk about legitimate concerns openly. And dont tell me you dont care about this stuff because if it was a Muslim doing it there would be a 500 page thread in a matter of minutes.

I don't know how these posts ended up in this forum, but please do yourself a favour. Talk about opposing the Zionists or opposing the "Israeli terrorists". You'll get your message across just the same.

Don't even use the word "Jew" because it criticises an entire ethnicity - and then when you talk about gas chambers etc, you're not doing your cause any good whatsoever.  The word "Jew" has an ethnicity attached to it as well as a religion. You need to make it quite clear that you're not criticising an entire ethnicity.

1523 people like this. The remaining 7,134,765,234 do not 

IP Logged

Uncle Meat
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Tasmania
Reply #14 - May 24th, 2012 at 3:07pm

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print