Send Topic Print
Atheists eat babies (Read 18028 times)
freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Atheists eat babies
Jun 16th, 2012 at 3:05pm

People who can't distinguish between etymology and entomology bug me in ways I cannot put into words.
IP Logged

John Smith
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: Atheists eat babies
Reply #1 - Jun 16th, 2012 at 3:10pm

Met a few babes I could eat ..... although I wasn't aware it was because I didn't believe the crap in that book on the shelf with all my 2 yr olds other fairy tales ....

Our esteemed leader:
I hope that bitch who was running their brothels for them gets raped with a cactus.

IP Logged

bobbythefap1
Gold Member

Listen now to the rain
Reply #2 - Jun 16th, 2012 at 5:18pm

Well its probably more humane then raping them and scaring them for a long and horrible life.

A day without sunshine is like night.

IP Logged

Sir Spot of Borg
Gold Member

WE ARE BORG

Australia
Reply #3 - Jun 16th, 2012 at 7:16pm

SOB

Whaaaaaah!
I'm a 
Moron!
- edited by some unethical admin - you think its funny? - its a slippery slope
WWW PoliticsAneReligion  
IP Logged

nairbe
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Rural NSW
Reply #4 - Jun 16th, 2012 at 7:51pm

Geeze Freediver where did that come from, i always thought it was the Pagans that ate children.

"Faced with what is right, to leave it undone shows a lack of courage."
Confucius

IP Logged

Uncle Meat
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Tasmania
Reply #5 - Jun 16th, 2012 at 8:56pm

IP Logged

muso
Gold Member

Gladstone, Queensland
Reply #6 - Jun 16th, 2012 at 9:15pm

nairbe wrote on Jun 16th, 2012 at 7:51pm:
Geeze Freediver where did that come from, i always thought it was the Pagans that ate children.

They are all thieves too. It really stands for At Heist.   Wink

1523 people like this. The remaining 7,134,765,234 do not 

IP Logged

Sir Spot of Borg
Gold Member

WE ARE BORG

Australia
Reply #7 - Jun 26th, 2012 at 7:47am

SOB

Whaaaaaah!
I'm a 
Moron!
WWW PoliticsAneReligion  
IP Logged

nairbe
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Rural NSW
Reply #8 - Jun 26th, 2012 at 8:22pm

muso wrote on Jun 16th, 2012 at 9:15pm:

They are all thieves too. It really stands for At Heist.   Wink

AH!! silly me. Yep burn them all Smiley Smiley Wink

Confucius

IP Logged

falah
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #9 - Jul 1st, 2012 at 3:50pm

Sir Spot of Borg wrote on Jun 26th, 2012 at 7:47am:

Infants 'have natural belief in God'

INFANTS are hard-wired to believe in God, and atheism has to be learned, according to an Oxford University psychologist.

Dr Olivera Petrovich told a University of Western Sydney conference on the psychology of religion that even preschool children constructed theological concepts as part of their understanding of the physical world...

http://www.theage.com.au/national/infants-have-natural-belief-in-god-20080725-3l...

Pffffft, what would an Oxford scholar know ?

Nothing is worthy of worship except God Almighty - our Creator!

IP Logged

Sir Spot of Borg
Gold Member

WE ARE BORG

Australia
Reply #10 - Jul 1st, 2012 at 4:18pm

lololololololol

hahahahahahahahha

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

SOB

Whaaaaaah!
I'm a 
Moron!
WWW PoliticsAneReligion  
IP Logged

bobbythefap1
Gold Member

Listen now to the rain
Reply #11 - Jul 1st, 2012 at 5:33pm

The study has contradicted itself by the second paragraph:
Quote:
INFANTS are hard-wired to believe in God, and atheism has to be learned, according to an Oxford University psychologist.

Dr Olivera Petrovich told a University of Western Sydney conference on the psychology of religion that even preschool children constructed theological concepts as part of their understanding of the physical world.

Preschool children have had many years to adapt to their environment and hence the study is bunked.

IP Logged

Sir Spot of Borg
Gold Member

WE ARE BORG

Australia
Reply #12 - Jul 1st, 2012 at 5:39pm

The idea of brains being predisposed to religious beliefs has been debunked. The same areas of the brain that are active in religious ppl are also active in non-believers when discussing science or any other factual information.

SOB

Whaaaaaah!
I'm a 
Moron!
WWW PoliticsAneReligion  
IP Logged

bobbythefap1
Gold Member

Listen now to the rain
Reply #13 - Jul 1st, 2012 at 5:40pm

Sir Spot of Borg wrote on Jul 1st, 2012 at 5:39pm:
The idea of brains being predisposed to religious beliefs has been debunked. The same areas of the brain that are active in religious ppl are also active in non-believers when discussing science or any other factual information.

SOB

I think to myself, there mustn't be anyone dumb enough to believe that; but then I remember people believe in a god in the first place.

ETA: After researching that "Dr." it is fairly clear shes a complete wacko
« Last Edit: Jul 1st, 2012 at 5:49pm by bobbythefap1 »  

IP Logged

falah
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #14 - Jul 1st, 2012 at 6:26pm

Sir Spot of Borg wrote on Jun 16th, 2012 at 7:16pm:

Lincoln, Einstein and Franklin were not atheists. But, hey, why let facts get in the way of your atheist propaganda?

Nothing is worthy of worship except God Almighty - our Creator!

IP Logged

Sir Spot of Borg
Gold Member

WE ARE BORG

Australia
Reply #15 - Jul 1st, 2012 at 6:41pm

They weren't the kind of xtians we have nowadays though were they. Einstein wouldn't reject science. Lincoln wanted equality for blacks., etc.

SOB

Whaaaaaah!
I'm a 
Moron!
WWW PoliticsAneReligion  
IP Logged

nairbe
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Rural NSW
Reply #16 - Jul 11th, 2012 at 7:31pm

falah wrote on Jul 1st, 2012 at 6:26pm:
[quote author=456679624979704954796471160 link=1339823154/3#3 date=1339838197]

Lincoln, Einstein and Franklin were not atheists. But, hey, why let facts get in the way of your atheist propaganda?

NO? MMM, me thinks you need to read some more. Like your theological prof. doing her children of god inpersination, OH dear, Cry Cry Cry Cry

Confucius

IP Logged

muso
Gold Member

Gladstone, Queensland
Reply #17 - Jul 11th, 2012 at 9:08pm

Sir Spot of Borg wrote on Jul 1st, 2012 at 6:41pm:
They weren't the kind of xtians we have nowadays though were they. Einstein wouldn't reject science. Lincoln wanted equality for blacks., etc.

SOB

They were all probably Deists, although Einstein was probably more of a religious naturalist, bordering on pantheism.

None of them believed in an interventionist god.

THis may come as a surprise to you, but many scientists are also Christians. In Australia, it's a tiny minority of Christians who reject the scientific method.  They are mostly Baptists and similar evangelical Christians. A prominent Catholic once referred to them as members of a Death Cult, because they are obsessed with death.

1523 people like this. The remaining 7,134,765,234 do not 

IP Logged

Sir Spot of Borg
Gold Member

WE ARE BORG

Australia
Reply #18 - Jul 12th, 2012 at 6:24am

muso wrote on Jul 11th, 2012 at 9:08pm:

SOB

They were all probably Deists, although Einstein was probably more of a religious naturalist, bordering on pantheism.

None of them believed in an interventionist god.

THis may come as a surprise to you, but many scientists are also Christians. In Australia, it's a tiny minority of Christians who reject the scientific method.  They are mostly Baptists and similar evangelical Christians. A prominent Catholic once referred to them as members of a Death Cult, because they are obsessed with death. 

Why would it surprise me?

SOB

Whaaaaaah!
I'm a 
Moron!
WWW PoliticsAneReligion  
IP Logged

Sir Spot of Borg
Gold Member

WE ARE BORG

Australia
Reply #19 - Jul 12th, 2012 at 3:41pm

SOB

eatbabies.jpg (30 KB | 143 )
eatbabies.jpg

Whaaaaaah!
I'm a 
Moron!
WWW PoliticsAneReligion  
IP Logged

Gold Member

WA
Reply #20 - Jul 12th, 2012 at 4:01pm

SOB

Historical revisionism at it's finest.

Lincoln didn't want "equality" for blacks - he only wanted them freed from slavery so he could deport them all!

Quote:
I will say then that I am not, nor ever have been in favor of bringing about in any way the social and political equality of the white and black races, that I am not nor ever have been in favor of making voters or jurors of negroes, nor of qualifying them to hold office, nor to intermarry with white people; and I will say in addition to this that there is a physical difference between the white and black races which I believe will forever forbid the two races living together on terms of social and political equality. And inasmuch as they cannot so live, while they do remain together there must be the position of superior and inferior, and I as much as any other man am in favor of having the superior position assigned to the white race.

~ Abraham Lincoln, Debate with Stephen Douglas, Sept. 18, 1858, in Abraham Lincoln: Speeches and Writings, 1832-1858 (New York: Library of America, 1989), pp. 636-637.

http://www.lewrockwell.com/dilorenzo/dilorenzo205.html

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

In the fullness of time...

IP Logged

Sir Spot of Borg
Gold Member

WE ARE BORG

Australia
Reply #21 - Jul 12th, 2012 at 4:12pm

... wrote on Jul 12th, 2012 at 4:01pm:

SOB

Historical revisionism at it's finest.

Lincoln didn't want "equality" for blacks - he only wanted them freed from slavery so he could deport them all!

Quote:
I will say then that I am not, nor ever have been in favor of bringing about in any way the social and political equality of the white and black races, that I am not nor ever have been in favor of making voters or jurors of negroes, nor of qualifying them to hold office, nor to intermarry with white people; and I will say in addition to this that there is a physical difference between the white and black races which I believe will forever forbid the two races living together on terms of social and political equality. And inasmuch as they cannot so live, while they do remain together there must be the position of superior and inferior, and I as much as any other man am in favor of having the superior position assigned to the white race.

~ Abraham Lincoln, Debate with Stephen Douglas, Sept. 18, 1858, in Abraham Lincoln: Speeches and Writings, 1832-1858 (New York: Library of America, 1989), pp. 636-637.

http://www.lewrockwell.com/dilorenzo/dilorenzo205.html

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin

Fine. He still began the process of freeing them.

SOB

Whaaaaaah!
I'm a 
Moron!
WWW PoliticsAneReligion  
IP Logged

Old Codger
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne.
Reply #22 - Oct 8th, 2013 at 1:12pm

YUM!

IP Logged

wally1
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #23 - Oct 31st, 2013 at 5:12am

Atheist group seeks end to Alabama grief counseling by clergy

Published October 26, 2013
FoxNews.com

An atheist group is asking the city of Montgomery to provide evidence that sending clergy to support victims at violent crime scenes will reduce crime in the city.

The organization American Atheists has questioned how providing grief counseling after a crime will reduce the number of crimes in the city.

The group claims Montgomery's Operation Good Shepherd program is unconstitutional. 

“Considering that the program sends pastors to crime scenes after the fact to console victims, American Atheists questions the city’s claim that grief counseling for victims is for the purpose of reducing violent crime or acting as a deterrent,” the organization told AL.com.

“American atheists will be requesting that city officials provide the studies or other factual evidence they are using to support this claim for which taxpayer dollars are being used,” the group said.

City officials told al.com the new program dispatches trained clergy to comfort victims at crime scenes in an effort to combat violent crime. City officials said the purpose of the program is not for "religious promotion or recruitment."

Montgomery Police Department Chaplain E. Baxter Morris said the program offers an “evangelistic advance,” and said it gives him an opportunity to “share a word from Christ” to victims, AL.com reported.

According to the report, American Atheists claim the city is using the program “as a vehicle to proselytize.”

Montgomery City Attorney Kimberly Fehl said in a letter to American Atheists that religious leaders had volunteered to provide the counseling.

Fehl’s said in the letter that there has been a “misrepresentation of the objective and implementation of the program,” AL.com reported. Fehl said the program is part of many used by the Montgomery Police Department in its effort to combat violent crime.

IP Logged

Wraithmek

Australian Politics

Victoria
Reply #24 - Mar 14th, 2014 at 11:24pm

Calling infants atheists is a childish tactic. An infant may not have the cognitive capability to have explicit theistic beliefs but that's not at all what people generally mean when they refer to an atheist.

To avoid semantic games, it helps to make a distinction between 'atheism' and philosophical materialism (which is what people usually mean when they say atheist) This is a positive belief, which like theism infants are not capable of making. Thus calling infants atheists in any meaningful regard becomes nonsensical.               

IP Logged

Yavapai

Australian Politics

Reply #25 - Jul 19th, 2014 at 8:03am

[/quote]
[/quote]

Genealogy has been my passion for 15 years.  My 9th great grand father was Peter Folger.  Peter Folger was the maternal grandfather of Benjamin Josiah Franklin.  Therefore, Benjamin Franklin was my first cousin 8 times removed.

Now, let me tell you that my family has been without religion for 8 generations and that includes Benjamin Franklin.  I have read his correspondence to many others and can tell you that he did put up a religious front to many, but he definitely was not a believer in any sense.
« Last Edit: Jul 19th, 2014 at 8:20am by Yavapai »  

IP Logged

Kytro
Gold Member

Blasphemy: a victimless
crime

Adelaide
Reply #26 - Jul 24th, 2014 at 10:14am

falah wrote on Jul 1st, 2012 at 6:26pm:
Sir Spot of Borg wrote on Jun 16th, 2012 at 7:16pm:

Lincoln is debatable, some people said he was a believer, others said he was not. He certainly appeared to be in public.

Einstein rejected the atheist label, but did say he was agnostic. He also said the question couldn't be answered by our limited minds. He meets a definition of atheism.

I'd agree with Franklin though.

IP Logged

Sappho
Gold Member

OzPolitic

Reply #27 - Aug 6th, 2014 at 10:32pm

He misses me  Cool
But I'm busy back packing in the search of the tastiest babies  Cheesy

"Love is a cunning weaver of fantasies and fables."

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #28 - Dec 10th, 2023 at 4:55pm

This Topic was moved here from Atheism by freediver.

People who can't distinguish between etymology and entomology bug me in ways I cannot put into words.
IP Logged

Pages: 1 
Send Topic Print