Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print
Honest men's business (Read 4139 times)
Amadd
Gold Member

Mo

Honest men's business
Jun 29th, 2012 at 12:21am

..would not preclude women from voicing an honest opinion, and of course would not see men politically bound to saying what they don't think.

Take this video as an example:

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=8490930

I mean, what a pathetic wretch he is.
Is that supposed to be "romantic" or something?

Let's face it, that poor guy is controlled by societal measures and has not been granted any respect at all to his innate self. He is a pathetic slave.

It's pretty horrible to see such things, ..liked a caged compressed animal who has been beaten into submission, that poor guy is probably forever doomed as a natural human being. All hope of being a free man is lost within that pathetic hopeless beggar-clip.i

IP Logged

Uncle Meat
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Tasmania
Re: Honest men's business
Reply #1 - Jun 29th, 2012 at 12:24am

Yep, I agree.

IP Logged

Amadd
Gold Member

Mo

Reply #2 - Jun 29th, 2012 at 12:33am

That was just the edited version. The full clip is argghhhh...pukeworthy

What have we allowed ourselves to become?

IP Logged

MissFixItOrElse

Australian Politics

Reply #3 - Jun 29th, 2012 at 12:34am

Amadd wrote on Jun 29th, 2012 at 12:21am:
..would not preclude women from voicing an honest opinion, and of course would not see men politically bound to saying what they don't think.

Take this video as an example:

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/article.aspx?id=8490930

I mean, what a pathetic wretch he is.
Is that supposed to be "romantic" or something?

Let's face it, that poor guy is controlled by societal measures and has not been granted any respect at all to his innate self. He is a pathetic slave.

It's pretty horrible to see such things, ..liked a caged compressed animal who has been beaten into submission, that poor guy is probably forever doomed as a natural human being. All hope of being a free man is lost within that pathetic hopeless beggar-clip.

From my perspective, the clip is tragic and so is the guy in it.

He appears to be suffering from low self esteem issues. For all we know, he's probably a nice guy who deserves a more fulfilling relationship than the one he is desperately trying to salvage.

Having said that, we don't always know the nitty gritty of such private matters.

For all we know, the woman in this situation could be genuinely unhappy with the relationship she's in on a/c of of some issues affecting her husband and has decided to move on with someone else.

I don't understand or agree with this though :

"..that poor guy is controlled by societal measures."

« Last Edit: Jun 29th, 2012 at 12:39am by MissFixItOrElse »  

IP Logged

Amadd
Gold Member

Mo

Reply #4 - Jun 29th, 2012 at 12:39am

Quote:
For all we know, the woman in this situation could be genuinely unhappy with the relationship she's in on a/c of of some issues affecting her husband and has decided to move on.

Then why did she decide to go back to him?

Obviously she now has a free ticket to squeeze balls and suck dix at her royal pleasure.

IP Logged

Uncle Meat
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Tasmania
Reply #5 - Jun 29th, 2012 at 12:42am

Amadd wrote on Jun 29th, 2012 at 12:39am:
Quote:
For all we know, the woman in this situation could be genuinely unhappy with the relationship she's in on a/c of of some issues affecting her husband and has decided to move on.

Obviously she now has a free ticket to squeeze balls and suck dix at her royal pleasure.

Exactly.

IP Logged

MissFixItOrElse

Australian Politics

Reply #6 - Jun 29th, 2012 at 12:43am

Amadd wrote on Jun 29th, 2012 at 12:39am:
Quote:
For all we know, the woman in this situation could be genuinely unhappy with the relationship she's in on a/c of of some issues affecting her husband and has decided to move on without him.

There's always a level of confusion and uncertainty for both partners when a relationship encounters trouble and/or is coming to an end.

I don't know about any free tickets though. No one wins when a marriage breaks down ( except for the lawyers involved ).

IP Logged

Amadd
Gold Member

Mo

Reply #7 - Jun 29th, 2012 at 12:57am

Quote:
I don't know about any free tickets though. No one wins when a marriage breaks down ( except for the lawyers involved ).

Crapola!!
The woman who has generally never worked a hard day in her life takes half of the man's toil. QED.

She then upgrades, and has normally already found her upgrade before ending the marriage.

Capitalism has constructed it this way because it is generally the man who will do the bulk of the work for the economy.

..the man is then forced back to work until his "happy" retirement age of 67, when he is then generally lucky to be alive, let alone be able to enjoy the fruits of his capitalistic toil.
In essence, it's a total life of slavery, without choice, without option for escape.

IP Logged

MissFixItOrElse

Australian Politics

Reply #8 - Jun 29th, 2012 at 1:03am

Amadd wrote on Jun 29th, 2012 at 12:57am:
Quote:

Crapola!!
The woman who has generally never worked a hard day in her life takes half of the man's toil. QED.

She then upgrades, and has normally already found her upgrade before ending the marriage.

Capitalism has constructed it this way because it is generally the man who will do the bulk of the work for the economy.

..the man is then forced back to work until his "happy" retirement age of 67, when he is then generally lucky to be alive, let alone be able to enjoy the fruits of his capitalistic toil.

You appear to be speaking from some particular, antiquated anecdotal perspective.

These days, the contributions of BOTH parties just before entering the marriage as well as ALL contributions made during the marriage are carefully considered and weighed up. Future responsibilities as regards children and the cost of their care are also divided equally these days. Exceptional circumstances exist, but that's the case with any legal matter.

IP Logged

Amadd
Gold Member

Mo

Reply #9 - Jun 29th, 2012 at 1:09am

I don't believe that to be true. I think that you must be brainwashed to think of that as being the true case.

The "true case" is that men were/are/will be the primary drivers of the economy and are controlled as such.

Earlier death, later retirement age..it's obvious that men are primarily the chosen plebs to drive the economy.

« Last Edit: Jun 29th, 2012 at 1:16am by Amadd »  

IP Logged

MissFixItOrElse

Australian Politics

Reply #10 - Jun 29th, 2012 at 1:12am

MissFixItOrElse wrote on Jun 29th, 2012 at 1:03am:
You appear to be speaking from some particular, antiquated anecdotal perspective.

These days, the contributions of BOTH parties just before entering the marriage as well as ALL contributions made during the marriage are carefully considered and weighed up. Future responsibilities as regards children and the cost of their care are also divided equally these days. Exceptional circumstances exist, but that's the case with any legal matter.

Amadd wrote on Jun 29th, 2012 at 1:09am:
I don't believe that to be true. I think that you must be brainwashed to think of that as being the true case.

Irrespective of your belief system ( and you're perfectly entitled to maintain said belief system ), I have outlined in very simple terms, the base line in family law matters today.

IP Logged

Amadd
Gold Member

Mo

Reply #11 - Jun 29th, 2012 at 1:19am

Did you explain why men are required to work longer, irrespective of their earlier expected expiry date?

Actually, if you consider that I am blindly believing, then you should be able to properly debate and produce honest facts.

IP Logged

MissFixItOrElse

Australian Politics

Reply #12 - Jun 29th, 2012 at 1:27am

Amadd wrote on Jun 29th, 2012 at 1:09am:

The "true case" is that men were/are/will be the primary drivers of the economy and are controlled as such.

Earlier death, later retirement age..it's obvious that men are primarily the chosen plebs to drive the economy.

You've edited your post (again), hence this reply.

You're crying poor me (again), hence this image.

IP Logged

Amadd
Gold Member

Mo

Reply #13 - Jun 29th, 2012 at 1:28am

So what price would you honestly place upon wiping a couple of snotty noses?

What price do you place on doing some washing, shopping, etc.?
I've done it for myself for years without a prob. It's easy peasy.
Then I have freedom and money to do whatever I choose.
Now I'm retired mid 40's, own everything I've worked for, including my retirement fund.

Why is it that the addition of a woman doesn't seem to procure such personal freedom?

IP Logged

Amadd
Gold Member

Mo

Reply #14 - Jun 29th, 2012 at 1:32am

Ok, I saw that last one.

No, I just like to add to my thoughts as any free man should without being labelled for doing so.
If you don't like it, then tough titty, I choose to work for my own freedom within this hypocritical "so-called" democracy.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 
Send Topic Print