Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print
godgobbers prayers don't stop refugees drowning (Read 4256 times)
Auzziegob

Australian Politics

Australia
godgobbers prayers don't stop refugees drowning
Jun 30th, 2012 at 11:18pm

Here's my thoughts to all, and about, the godgobbers who reckon prayers protect them.
I write this because of the past and recent drownings of many refugees in boats trying to get to Australia.
Don't bother telling me about respect for freedom of religion.
godgobbers lost their right for respect long ago when they invented this goddy crap and started slaughtering other humans and took to raping kids by using prayer mongering garbage to get to them.
I give no apologies for my comedic sarcasm.
This has got nothing to do with racism or xenophobia.
Troof be known,.,I luv dipping me wick into liquorice allsorts
===============================
How come these supposedly all powerful super being gods carnt stop prayer mongers from drowning.
Aussie Life Savers do it everyday somewhere on an Aussie beach.
They do it for free, they do it voluntarily. And they do it without useless ridiculous gods muck.
This notion of life saving protection by a bloke whe floats around in the universe is a deadly joke of ongoing mammoth proportions.
These refugee drownings prove that prayer mongering and gods muck wailing of any description doesn't stop death. Never has and never will.
On the other hand, gods muck continues to cause untold millions of deaths through godgobbers fighting each other and by nutty fundie kooks who reckon a medieval spirit can protect them.
The cataclysmic 2004 Banda Aceh tsunami killed around 230,000 people. Obviously their god was having a day off and their super spirit protector let them down in a mega stuff up.
Most of the victims were either blokes who spent their lives uselessly pointing their prayer mongering date holes skyward to a god who, of course, has now let them down. And besides these dead blokes, this so called almighty protector also let scores of thousands of prayer mongering women drown too. They couldn't swim to safety because they were covered head to toe in blanket type garb to stop themselves getting raped by the arse pointing blokes.
Tens of thousands of their old mothers needlessly carked it too. Because apparently, even these huge, lumbering, disgustingly obese, lard arsed sweaty old muzzy grannies needed to cover up as well. For fear of  "Allah Akbar" shouting granny rapers who root anything female, because their arse pointing prayer crying antics haven't scored them a mono browed cousin to marry, so they can have a legal root.
All this phukkin misery and these crazy godgobbers still reckon their god is great.,.,.,Ha ha ha ha. I told ya these prayer wailing goddy groaners are a larf a minute.

In 2010 I had another goddy groaner induced larf when hundreds of thousands of prayer puking Haitians became earthquake victims. The Haitis, by all accounts, are nearly all kooky fundamentalist prayer moaners and bible thumpers if not zombie dancing maniacs. They were also let down by their super daddy sky floater as well.
As usual I get a few extra larfs when the inevitable rescues happen a few days into a calamity like this. Guess what world blasts out the media,.,a mighty spirit man has woken up and performed a stupendous FUKKIN MIRACLE !
A few people have survived out of hundreds of thousands of OTHER PEOPLE WHO WERE BURIED ALIVE. So of course the media numb nut airheads ramp it up,.,"prayers answered,.,miracle survivour".
The miracle surviving godgobber crawls to the media spotlight for her 5 minutes worth of jesus junk and god induced survival story.
The delerious devotee cries about how her god and jesus saved her.
Only metres away from the media scrum, hundreds of thousands of rotting human corpses of her gods unsaved relatives, friends and neighbours lay buried and reeking. The stinking filthy smell,worsening by the hour in the stifling tropical heat.
I larf so friggin hard at these prayer mongering morons I fuggin well near go blind and choke on bucket loads of larfter tears and snot.
Geez I luv a good larf !
It's amazing how bloody fukkin stupid godgobbers are. This useless addiction to a protection from death by prayer muck malarky or jehovah jiving jesus junk is the biggest protection racket scam on the planet.
I get a fukken good larf out of godgobbers and their comedic disaster shows.
Crikey. They're frigging insane. Watch news footage of rows of farting muslim arses pointing skyward. As though sticking ya butt hole skyward can achieve anything more than an escaped fart into some other dopey arse pointing prayer mongers face.
I larf me head off when I view the work of a mob of nutty islamists who have slaughtered some other islamist's kids while screaming god is great. It's bad luck for the kids but that's life and death in the prayer mongers world.

Then I'll trot off to see what the latest atrocity is that some freaky jew has committed. I just know a prayer mongering jew must have committed some type of murderous crime somewhere TODAY, in the name of their own weird mystical sky spirit.
There's a big chance it's probably another jewish army  sniper who's put a bullet into a Palestinian babies head being held by it's ALAH AKBAR screaming mother. After she is ordered to come outside.

AINT RELIGION FANTASTIC,.,.,.,never a dull moment hey folks !
« Last Edit: Jul 1st, 2012 at 12:17am by Auzziegob »  

I luv HATING godgobbers,gods muck,wowsering do-gooders and political correctness
I HATE catholics and their paedophile apologists
I HATE Atheists who believe in freedom of religion
I'm my own Atheist

IP Logged

falah
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: godgobbers prayers don't stop refugees drowning
Reply #1 - Jul 1st, 2012 at 3:23pm

Quote:
How come these supposedly all powerful super being gods carnt stop prayer mongers from drowning.

Perhaps you confuse cannot with doesn't want to.

You have preposed that someone drowning is altogether a bad thing. When Pharoah drowned in the Red Sea it was a good thing.

There is much wisdom in this. But people with limited brain function capacity, have trouble seeing it.

The question should be "why does God allow it to happen?", not "why can't God stop it?"

A lot of possible answers come to mind. Maybe God doesn't want refugees to come to Australia. Maybe the drowning of these people is a lesson for everybody else.

Nothing is worthy of worship except God Almighty - our Creator!

IP Logged

Auzziegob

Australian Politics

Australia
Reply #2 - Jul 1st, 2012 at 10:10pm

falah wrote on Jul 1st, 2012 at 3:23pm:
Quote:

Perhaps you confuse cannot with doesn't want to.

You have preposed that someone drowning is altogether a bad thing. When Pharoah drowned in the Red Sea it was a good thing.

There is much wisdom in this. But people with limited brain function capacity, have trouble seeing it.

The question should be "why does God allow it to happen?", not "why can't God stop it?"

A lot of possible answers come to mind. Maybe God doesn't want refugees to come to Australia. Maybe the drowning of these people is a lesson for everybody else.

Obviously you carnt open your gob without spewin out a nauseating load of bible bilge.
I'm larfing at your inane piece of godgobbering sermonising garbage and your total lack of understanding and comprehension of what I've posted.
Why the fuggin heck are you trying to preach your pulpit pus to me.
I openly utterly hate and loathe with intense humour all your jehovah jiving jesus junk and gods muck invented bullshit.
That combination gives me much mirth.
I aint confused about anything you vacuum brained fundie. It's black and white.
Get it through your dimwitted brain,.,sky dwelling mythological super beings don't exist. They only exist in your prayer mongering mind.
All this gods muck that you are consumed with was invented millenia ago to subjugate the masses.
It's certainly subjugated you into it's clutches.
And every godgobber that puts gods muck into kiddies brains should be gaoled for child abuse.

I luv HATING godgobbers,gods muck,wowsering do-gooders and political correctness
I'm my own Atheist

IP Logged

Sir Spot of Borg
Gold Member

WE ARE BORG

Australia
Reply #3 - Jul 2nd, 2012 at 4:49am

So they deserve to drown? WTF?

SOB

Whaaaaaah!
I'm a 
Moron!
- edited by some unethical admin - you think its funny? - its a slippery slope
WWW PoliticsAneReligion  
IP Logged

falah
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #4 - Jul 2nd, 2012 at 10:15am

Sir Spot of Borg wrote on Jul 2nd, 2012 at 4:49am:

SOB

Did somebody say that?

It is not a matter of deserving. People will get what they deserve on the Day of Judgement.

As for this life, God can do what he likes with his Creation.

You do not own your own body. If God wants to end your life, He has the right to do so because you belong to Him.

If you don't like it, I suggest that you stop breathing God's air.

IP Logged

Postmodern Trendoid III
Gold Member

Reply #5 - Jul 2nd, 2012 at 11:27am

falah wrote on Jul 2nd, 2012 at 10:15am:

SOB

It is not a matter of deserving. People will get what they deserve on the Day of Judgement.

And with this statement we see the vengeance that lies beneath the righteousness of religious types.

IP Logged

Auzziegob

Australian Politics

Australia
Reply #6 - Jul 2nd, 2012 at 2:32pm

falah wrote on Jul 2nd, 2012 at 10:15am:

SOB

Did somebody say that?

As for this life, god can do what he likes with his Creation.

You do not own your own body. If god wants to end your life, he has the right to do so because you belong to him.

If you don't like it, I suggest that you stop breathing god's air.

You're definitely an indoctrinated vacuum brained godgobber.
READ THIS ; your imaginary sky man is all an insane illusion of your sick mind.
Take your pathetic, boring, nauseating, pukey attempts at sermonising back to the dopey prayer mongering group of godgobbering jesus junkies and mindless bible thumpers you belong to.
And as I've said before,.,.,LEAVE THE INNOCENT KIDS OUT OF YOUR INSANE RELIGIOUS CRAP

I'm my own Atheist

IP Logged

Sir Spot of Borg
Gold Member

WE ARE BORG

Australia
Reply #7 - Jul 2nd, 2012 at 2:39pm

Quote:
Maybe the drowning of these people is a lesson for everybody else.

a lesson that we need to do something about it because no flamin god is going to do anything.

SOB

Whaaaaaah!
I'm a 
Moron!
WWW PoliticsAneReligion  
IP Logged

falah
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #8 - Jul 3rd, 2012 at 2:03am

Sir Spot of Borg wrote on Jul 2nd, 2012 at 2:39pm:
Quote:

a lesson that we need to do something about it because no flamin god is going to do anything.

SOB

One of the lessons is that we should all turn to God, because life is short, and we know not when the angel of death comes for our soul.

There is also a lesson about being grateful for the life you have while you have it. God can take your life any time He wishes. So you should be grateful for every second He gives you.

There is a lesson to be learned about being grateful to God that He doesn't put you in a difficult situation. He could put all of us in the position of those poor refugees if He so wished. He could put us in even more difficult circumstances too. It is incumbent upon us to be grateful for ease when God gives it to us.

Taking someone's life can be a mercy from God Almighty. Let's suppose that a refugee happens to be a good person. Now let us suppose that God knows that this good person will become corrupted and bad if he makes it to Australia by experiences he will be exposed to in Australia. It would be a mercy from God to take his soul before He became corrupted. Perhaps God was merciful to him and admitted him to eternal paradise instead of the Hellfire - which could have become his destination if he made it to Australia.

God knows all the angles. It is pointless second-guessing Him. It is only for us to be grateful for life while we have it. To God we belong, to Him is the return.

IP Logged

Auzziegob

Australian Politics

Australia
Reply #9 - Jul 4th, 2012 at 6:02am

falah wrote on Jul 3rd, 2012 at 2:03am:
Sir Spot of Borg wrote on Jul 2nd, 2012 at 2:39pm:
Quote:

SOB

One of the lessons is that we should all turn to God, because life is short, and we know not when the angel of death comes for our soul.

There is also a lesson about being grateful for the life you have while you have it. God can take your life any time He wishes. So you should be grateful for every second He gives you.

There is a lesson to be learned about being grateful to God that He doesn't put you in a difficult situation. He could put all of us in the position of those poor refugees if He so wished. He could put us in even more difficult circumstances too. It is incumbent upon us to be grateful for ease when God gives it to us.

Taking someone's life can be a mercy from God Almighty. Let's suppose that a refugee happens to be a good person. Now let us suppose that God knows that this good person will become corrupted and bad if he makes it to Australia by experiences he will be exposed to in Australia. It would be a mercy from God to take his soul before He became corrupted. Perhaps God was merciful to him and admitted him to eternal paradise instead of the Hellfire - which could have become his destination if he made it to Australia.

God knows all the angles. It is pointless second-guessing Him. It is only for us to be grateful for life while we have it. To God we belong, to Him is the return.

It's a pity that godgobbering phukwits like falah can type. No one here believes in your goddy goop.
Were all larfing at you.
But at least while you maniacs are busy typing your inane drivel in these forums you aint abusing kids in the name of religion.
Hey falah, which kiddie fiddling cult do you belong to.
Do you stand up when prayer mongering to your non existent sky daddy or do you kneel behind blokes with their arse holes in ya face.
Yor all sicko oxygen thieves who deserve to be exterminated

I'm my own Atheist

IP Logged

Sir Spot of Borg
Gold Member

WE ARE BORG

Australia
Reply #10 - Jul 4th, 2012 at 7:09am

Arguing with religious ppl\

SOB

arguing.jpg (64 KB | 71 )
arguing.jpg

Whaaaaaah!
I'm a 
Moron!
WWW PoliticsAneReligion  
IP Logged

bludger

Australian Politics

Reply #11 - Jul 5th, 2012 at 12:52pm

Welcome to the bullpit Auzziegob!

IP Logged

Soren
Gold Member

Reply #12 - Jul 5th, 2012 at 1:45pm

falah wrote on Jul 3rd, 2012 at 2:03am:
Let's suppose that a refugee happens to be a good person. Now let us suppose that God knows that this good person will become corrupted and bad if he makes it to Australia by experiences he will be exposed to in Australia. It would be a mercy from God to take his soul before He became corrupted.

Or god knows that he was a corrupt bastard and it would be merciful towards Australians to drown him before gets here.

But you don't say this because it would highlight just how eyewateringly stupid your suppositions above are.

IP Logged

Emma
Gold Member

Australian Politics

OZ
Reply #13 - Jul 9th, 2012 at 12:35am

bludger wrote on Jul 5th, 2012 at 12:52pm:
Welcome to the bullpit Auzziegob!

I think you'll find you are talking with a sock.
A wyrm of many names but few personnae.

CW =  corporate Whitey - sounds just like this fool. 
CW is a sock for  ?? jeez lost track of the fakes... Huh
what a joke.

the topic?  couldn't be bothered reading priors... we've all heard it all before.!

Nope.... we have to be responsible world citizens, and not act like a small-minded, insular and fearful hold-out for 'old-time values.'

Does that compute?? Roll Eyes

live every day

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #14 - Dec 10th, 2023 at 4:55pm

This Topic was moved here from Atheism by freediver.

People who can't distinguish between etymology and entomology bug me in ways I cannot put into words.
IP Logged

Page Index Toggle Pages: 1
Send Topic Print