Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Re: UFO Disclosure
Reply #300 - Sep 21st, 2013 at 5:11pm

blessings beloved beings

it may be considered the height of ignorance

and self importance ( ego ) that we should be the

only ones allowed, in the creators universe and beyond,

to en- joy life and all its bounty,treasures and gifts..

the cosmos is so expansive it is vast

and to think we are the only ones would reveal

the aforementioned afflictions ... regardless,

............the ufo phenomena exists

in countless recorded events

and so it does

namaste

- : )

ॐ May Much LOVE and CHRISTS LIGHT be upon and within us all.... namasté ▲ - : )  ╰დ╮ॐ╭დ╯
it_is_the_light it_is_the_light Christ+Light Christ+Light  
IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #301 - Sep 21st, 2013 at 6:20pm

Lord Herbert wrote on Sep 21st, 2013 at 3:41pm:
As someone who has seen what I thought was a UFO, my mind is no longer closed.

I think what I saw didn't come from outer space, but was probably an experimental aircraft made by the Americans.

I was visiting my brother and his family when his daughter ~ around 10 ~ came in and said there was something odd in the sky.

Sure enough, drifting through patches of cloudy sky there was a 'craft' traveling across our field of vision, and turning very slowly.

It had what looked to be portholes in its lower hemisphere. It soon entered a part of the sky that was totally cloud covered, and we didn't see it again.

A day or so later it was reported from Holland that many people has witnessed a 'flying saucer' that was triangular in shape and turning slowly.

That got my attention.

I've never heard or thought of a triangular-shaped UFO.

My guess is the Americans were doing a little experimentation with a 'spinning-top' design.

Yes - when I was young I saw what appeared to be a flying saucer
but as it got closer I realized it was a British Vulcan bomber.
It scared the hell out of us.

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #302 - Sep 21st, 2013 at 6:43pm

Bobby. wrote on Sep 21st, 2013 at 6:20pm:

I think what I saw didn't come from outer space, but was probably an experimental aircraft made by the Americans.

I was visiting my brother and his family when his daughter ~ around 10 ~ came in and said there was something odd in the sky.

Sure enough, drifting through patches of cloudy sky there was a 'craft' traveling across our field of vision, and turning very slowly.

It had what looked to be portholes in its lower hemisphere. It soon entered a part of the sky that was totally cloud covered, and we didn't see it again.

A day or so later it was reported from Holland that many people has witnessed a 'flying saucer' that was triangular in shape and turning slowly.

That got my attention.

My guess is the Americans were doing a little experimentation with a 'spinning-top' design.

Yes - when I was young I saw what appeared to be a flying saucer
but as it got closer I realized it was a British Vulcan bomber.
It scared the hell out of us.

yes good lighted one,

get the hell out of you

and continue to bring in the

CHRIST LIGHT

namaste

ॐ May Much LOVE and CHRISTS LIGHT be upon and within us all.... namasté ▲ - : )  ╰დ╮ॐ╭დ╯
IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #303 - Sep 21st, 2013 at 6:45pm

That got my attention.

very interesting phenomena

you experienced, ...it would appear

here are some possibilities ..

many blessings

namaste

« Last Edit: Sep 21st, 2013 at 6:56pm by it_is_the_light »  

IP Logged

Lord Herbert
Gold Member

Reply #304 - Sep 21st, 2013 at 9:04pm

it_is_the_light wrote on Sep 21st, 2013 at 6:45pm:

I don't believe in little Green Men from outer space for the simple reason that time and distance and speed makes it virtually impossible for aliens from other planets to visit us.

What I saw was an aircraft of some kind, but a bit peculiar. I would say it was only a couple of miles high. Not high at all.

It made no sound, and it wasn't a child's balloon or a weather balloon of some sort.

Strangely enough my brother and I didn't discuss it. On reflection that's a little strange in itself. I think we felt a little silly with the idea that we might have seen a UFO.

That my niece came and alerted us to this is a very telling point for me. She told us quietly, and then came outside with us.

For the next few days I looked for reports about any sightings from people.

None.

There's something wrong with that. It was only exposed for seconds at a time as it went behind the clouds that filled the sky in many cotton-wool puffs, but even so, others should have spotted it.

If I ever get the chance I'll go under hypnosis to see what memories can be elicited out of me.

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #305 - Sep 21st, 2013 at 9:22pm

I don't believe in little Green Men from outer space for the simple reason that time and distance and speed makes it virtually impossible for aliens from other planets to visit us.

blessings,

you restrict your assumption to a stigmatized genre

highly advanced civilizations exist yes and documented

facts remain circa bible old testament arch angels

and the negative to that which is divine ,

one may mention with forgiveness..

ancient scrolls and Hieroglyphs proven collaborative

facts that transcend continents and time

and so they do

namaste

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #306 - Sep 21st, 2013 at 10:01pm

Lord Herbert wrote on Sep 21st, 2013 at 9:04pm:
it_is_the_light wrote on Sep 21st, 2013 at 6:45pm:

What I saw was an aircraft of some kind, but a bit peculiar. I would say it was only a couple of miles high. Not high at all.

It made no sound, and it wasn't a child's balloon or a weather balloon of some sort.

Strangely enough my brother and I didn't discuss it. On reflection that's a little strange in itself. I think we felt a little silly with the idea that we might have seen a UFO.

That my niece came and alerted us to this is a very telling point for me. She told us quietly, and then came outside with us.

For the next few days I looked for reports about any sightings from people.

None.

There's something wrong with that. It was only exposed for seconds at a time as it went behind the clouds that filled the sky in many cotton-wool puffs, but even so, others should have spotted it.

If I ever get the chance I'll go under hypnosis to see what memories can be elicited out of me.

this would be most interesting to observe ...

even more interesting would be to validate

that which you experienced first hand

many blessings

namaste

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #307 - Sep 21st, 2013 at 11:56pm

it_is_the_light wrote on Sep 21st, 2013 at 9:22pm:

blessings,

you restrict your assumption to a stigmatized genre

highly advanced civilizations exist yes and documented

facts remain circa bible old testament arch angels

and the negative to that which is divine ,

one may mention with forgiveness..

ancient scrolls and Hieroglyphs proven collaborative

facts that transcend continents and time

and so they do

namaste

Master Light,
Herbert has a good point.
You would need faster than light travel to go across a galaxy.
There is a quantum theory to do with spooky action at a distance
but it cannot allow transportation of mass - only information.

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #308 - Sep 22nd, 2013 at 12:12am

" There is a quantum theory to do with spooky action at a distance
but it cannot allow transportation of mass - only information. "

http://planet.infowars.com/science/wave-genetics

Wave Genetics

Russian scientist Dr. Peter Gariaev discovered that DNA absorbs light photons in its surrounding area, and causes the photons to spiral through the molecule itself. This spiraling effect will continue in the same spot for up to 30 days after the DNA is physically removed from that spot — and this effect is called the ‘DNA Phantom’. Bariaev also shined a gentle laser beam through a developing salamander embryo and redirected it into a developing frog embryo. This caused the frog embryo’s DNA to completely re-code itself with the instructions to build a healthy adult salamander, even though the two embryos were in hermetically sealed containers and only the light was allowed to pass through

all continue to evolve

lighted ones

namaste

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #309 - Sep 22nd, 2013 at 9:46am

http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2013/09/british-scientists-find-alien-life-...

(News Video) Alien Life Recently Proven By British Scientists–Tiny Creatures. A Must-See!

Saturday, September 21, 2013 13:26

Includes scientific photos. They say there is no reason to be alarmed, and nothing to worry about.

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #310 - Sep 24th, 2013 at 5:44pm

Jack Nicholson Explains the Last 70 Years

Published on Sep 23, 2013
Jack Nicholson Explains the Last 70 years in this scene from Easy Rider

No claim on this work in implied or intended, solely for non-commercial educational purpose
Category
News & Politics

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #311 - Oct 13th, 2013 at 2:45pm

http://beforeitsnews.com/beyond-science/2013/10/alien-lightships-nasa-identifies...

What Are These? NASA Says It Doesn’t Know

Friday, October 11, 2013 10:31

Look carefully at these glowing disks. They have a mist like aura around them, much how millions of eyewitnesses accounts describe them. They glow blue, much like eyewitness accounts in the past have described says Scott C. Waring, author of UFO Sightings Daily

of discovery: October 2013

Location of discovery: Earths Orbit (NASA Archives)

Source NASA Photo:

http://tothemoon.ser.asu.edu/data_g/G05/Unidentified/full/GT5-50603-039_G05-U_f....

Waring says, “But what you aren’t thinking about is that these two glowing UFOs are very close to the NASA module…watching the NASA mission and letting them know…not only are humans not alone in space, but it belongs to them!”

“Now another reason that will probably convince you this is real is the fact about how NASA has labelled the URL to these UFOs.

The word “UNIDENTIFIED,” is in the center of the URL address, which means NASA also called them UFOs or unidentified flying objects. Now if the photo came from NASA with the original link and NASA calls it unidentified, you should be completely convinced that these are alien craft,” says Waring.

“First off, NASA photos from long ago were mostly not edited, meaning they don’t lie like modern airbrushed photos do. Second the govt source of NASA labeling it as so has basically announced that UFOs are real and these are two of them!” declares Waring.

Also understand these are photos not meant for the public to see, but instead NASA gave a large part of its old archive to Arizona State University (ASU) for students to study and examine.

“Apparently NASA forgot to check all the photos, meaning some may have alien evidence much like this one,” says Waring.

See more from Scott C. Waring at UFO Sightings Daily

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #312 - Oct 16th, 2013 at 6:49am

Nibiru? Sunrise & Nighttime UFO Over Jerusalem Masjid

Published on Oct 15, 2013
Dated 10/15/13 by the original uploader of the video but actually older footage, just reuploaded, claims the image you see in the above video is Nibiru, as an Unidentified Fly Object is seen over Jerusalem Masjid in the daytime, and The Dome of Rock at nighttime. The UFO hovers then appears to shoot straight up.

Original upload - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vBzOc...

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #313 - Oct 17th, 2013 at 1:55pm

http://www.in5d.com/unknown-glowing-ufo-starship-comet-nibiru-hercolubus.html

Unknown Glowing UFO In Evening Western Sky - Starship? Comet?  Nibiru? Hercolubus?

Last updated on October 16, 2013 at 12:00 am EDT by in5d Alternative News

by Gregg Prescott, M.S.
www.in5d.com
www.BodyMindSoulSpirit.com
www.HolisticCancerResearch.com

For the past week or longer, there has been a strange, glowing UFO in the horizon of the western sky and according to SkEye and Stellarium, there are no stars or planets in that area.

If you are looking at the western sky in the early evening, you will see Arcturus glowing as well as Venus.  You will also see a light to the left of Arcturus that is not defined by either SkEye ot Stellarium.

You will see this bright light in the early evening in the western sky.

Unknown Glowing Light In Evening Western Sky - Starship? Comet? Nibiru? Hercolubus? | In5D.comSkEye is a free app for your cell phone that maps out the sky for you.  With this app, you can see every known star, planet and constellation.

Similar to Venus, this light is not seen very high above the ecliptic plane of earth's orbit.

While zooming in on it with my Canon 35x Powershot, the light would change from red to green to white.  Even with a tripod, I had difficulty zooming in and focusing in on it but I will continue trying to get empirical video and photos of this anomaly.

My particular sighting came from the Gulf Coast of Florida but this sighting has also been reported from coast to coast in the United States as well as all around the world.

From New York City, "I noticed a star of unusual brightness. It seemed to be flickering from red, to blue to green to white."

From Virginia, "Incredible. I live in Virginia Beach and work in Norfolk. I've been noticing this object for about a month now, I just shrugged it off as Venus. I tried using Google Sky on my phone but no label came up for it - and I still convinced myself that its Venus and that my phone must just be buggy. I'm weirded out now and still can't fathom this being a strange planetary object..."

From Massachusetts: "I'm in Massachusetts and I saw it Wednesday evening. The strange thing is, there were no other stars in the sky, none. My husband tried ti convince me that it was Venus, but I don't think so. It was too big, too bright and like I said, there was not a single other star to be seen."

From North Carolina: "I live on the foothills of the blue ridge Mts .... near Boone NC and I have been watching this "object" for a year. I remember last year on the way back from Charlotte my son noticed it after I had been watching it for a while. It has gotten allot brighter."

From England: "Finally I find someone else who can see it. I see it also and when I looked in my telescope it made me feel ill. Its weird looks like a cell or germ it flickers red and blue. It changes shape and when I look Unknown Glowing Light In Evening Western Sky - Starship? Comet? Nibiru? Hercolubus? | In5D.comat it I get this creepy feeling like it knows I'm watching. I'm in northeast England and it becomes visible just after sunset."

From Spain, "we were traveling north on the Alicante-Valencia highway, close to Denia. It was after sunset and we were surprised to see a very bright star (the brightest star one can see in the sky) that pulsated with different colors."

From Brazil, "First, I thought that it could be Jupiter, and then I tried to see it better using a telescope. I didn’t see the moons of Jupiter that normally appear when you are using the telescope, and I realized that the strange object was emitting light of its own, and not reflecting the light of the sun as a planet does. I enlarged the image several times using the telescope, and I realized that the object, although very bright, was rather small. The next day, using the Stellarium computer program, I realized that there was no object showing in the location that I saw."

In Japan, a witness saw a ‘mysterious luminary object’ from their window in the western sky above the trees. ‘It was emitting light, shining brightly, changing colours, green, yellow, red and so on. It was moving vertically, up and down, while spinning.’

From New Zealand, "I was walking down the stairs to my car when I saw this really bright star shining. It kept changing colours from red to green in the western sky."

From Scotland, " During a recent trip to Italy, at the Pedra e Cupa campsite in Budoni, Sardinia, at 5am on Saturday 4 July a bright star was clearly seen in the western region of the sky and was the only star visible in the sky at this time. Was it the ‘star’?"

From Canada, "I see it to from Ottawa, Canada, here it more active around 20:30 pm, it flickers like crazy and the top part grows white then reduces to red weird star...."

Speculation has inferred that this could possibly be a very large comet or possibly an extraterrestrial mothership.  It may even possibly be Hercolubus or Nibiru.

Carlos Muñoz Ferrada is an world renown astronomer who recently stated that Hercolubus will be making a visit near our planet.

......prepare ,

namaste

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #314 - Oct 17th, 2013 at 5:31pm

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 ... 58
Send Topic Print