Pages: 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 58
Send Topic Print
UFO Disclosure (Read 264383 times)
Lucas The Innkeeper

Australian Politics

Re: UFO Disclosure
Reply #315 - Oct 19th, 2013 at 8:16pm

Love UFO's I have some great links.

I'd post them on this forum if this place would allow me too.
At the moment I am considered a spammer.. Innocent until proven not a spam bot.  Cheesy

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #316 - Oct 26th, 2013 at 3:57pm

ॐ May Much LOVE and CHRISTS LIGHT be upon and within us all.... namasté ▲ - : )  ╰დ╮ॐ╭დ╯
it_is_the_light it_is_the_light Christ+Light Christ+Light  
IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #317 - Oct 26th, 2013 at 9:19pm

http://beforeitsnews.com/beyond-science/2013/10/corporal-stationed-in-peru-is-ey...

UFO Crash In Peru Seen By American Soldier, Encounters Men In Black, Believes Aliens Have Underground Peruvian Base

Friday, October 25, 2013 4:16

Corporal John Weygandt states that the DOE, Department of Energy was there on the scene immediately after him, taking control of the situation, with many men in black there. He was there just 15 minutes but because he had an up close look into the craft and the outer parts of the craft he was immediately arrested. The men dressed in black said they are on their own program and don’t have to obey anyone, we just do what we want. Weygandt states, “yes there were life forms in the ship.” He said he held the creatures hands, which only had four fingers. The men that were investigating the UFO in black cloths were with a team called, “Delta, Oscar, Echo.

ॐ May Much LOVE and CHRISTS LIGHT be upon and within us all.... namasté ▲ - : )  ╰დ╮ॐ╭დ╯
IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #318 - Oct 27th, 2013 at 2:58pm

Deep Interstellar Spacecraft Mystery

Published on Mar 11, 2013
This is a shortened version of a interesting video I watched.....the largest shape shifting spacecrafts are only visible by this one mans homemade adapter to his telescope , witnessed by credible people who walked away in astonishment.
Interstellar - Mystery Space Machines
from Ritchy Niburu
Ritchy Niburu
Interstellar - Mystery Space Machines---- on Vimeo
Category
Science & Technology

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #319 - Oct 27th, 2013 at 7:16pm

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #320 - Nov 3rd, 2013 at 11:22am

http://beforeitsnews.com/beyond-science/2013/10/ufo-probes-car-with-green-laser-...

UFO Probes Car With Green Laser, Event Captured On Video

Wednesday, October 30, 2013 20:28

A UFO hovered over a car in rural Michigan and beamed a green laser onto the roof of the vehicle, according to a report by Scott C. Waring at UFO Sightings Daily quoting a story found on YouTube.

Eyewitness states:  Hello, I live in a rural part of Michigan. The closest major city is Port Huron. I saw this object near my home on the night of Oct 27, 2013. So, I followed it down a public dirt road. Then it turned so I had to turn onto a private unmarked road which is probably used for farm equipment to tend to the adjacent field crop.

of sighting: October 27, 2013
Location of sighting: Near Port Huron, Michigan, USA

The witness adds, ” At that point, I was running out of road to go any further. So, I got out of vehicle to take a better view of it. Then, suddenly, the object started moving towards me. It startled me so I ran like hell for a little bit. It was making a very strange low swirling noise…so, please try and turn up your speaker volume to hear it better.”

be at peace

all is well

namaste

IP Logged

Bobby.
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Melbourne
Reply #321 - Nov 3rd, 2013 at 12:02pm

master Light,

Quote:
be at peace

all is well

namaste

How can I be at peace when aliens are flying around above my head?  Smiley

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #322 - Nov 9th, 2013 at 2:30pm

blessings,

the time for global transformation is upon thee

be at peace and allow the divine to embrace

your sacred heart

Mass Orange Orb Sighting! Chandler, Arizona Raw video!

namaste

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #323 - Nov 23rd, 2013 at 8:44pm

http://beforeitsnews.com/beyond-science/2013/11/glowing-ufo-near-iss-creates-lig...

Glowing UFO Near ISS Creates Lightning Viewed From ISS Live Cam

Wednesday, November 20, 2013 13:54

While viewing the ISS cam Scott Waring, author of UFO Sightings Daily, noticed a face in the clouds, then suddenly a UFO appeared near it. The face lit up with lightning twice. From that point on lightning surrounded the UFO on all sides but more at the top of the screen and less at the bottom.

Date of sighting: November 19, 2013
Location of sighting: Earths Orbit at ISS live cam
NASA ISS Cam: http://www.nasa.gov/multimedia/nasatv/iss_ustream.html

Waring adds, “Many UFO researchers believe that UFOs create lightning and other weather related phenomenon. I have to agree with that. This is not the first UFO near lightning that I have reported on this site, but it is the most lighting I have ever seen near a UFO. I recorded this UFO for over eight minutes until it disappeared.”

This UFO is very similar to the February 1996 tether incident UFOs. Please watch the video in FULL SCREEN MODE and in HD resolution says Waring.

The NASA STS-75 mission ran a trial experimental tether that was to be used for towing and placing satellites into orbit. During this experiment they had a problem and the 12 mile long tether snapped due to the synthetic material accumulating a critical charge.
The shuttles cameras monitored the tether and its 100 million dollar satellite it was towing just drift away. This was all video taped live, and what was captured on this video is absolutely incredible. NASA claims the objects in the footage are ice particles very close to the camera and area passing in front of the far away tether.

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #324 - Nov 24th, 2013 at 7:40pm

http://beforeitsnews.com/space/2013/11/shocking-cover-up-columbia-attacked-nasa-...

SHOCKING COVER UP!!! Columbia ATTACKED? NASA What Did You Do To Piss Off E.T?! – STS107 !! (Video)

Thursday, November 21, 2013 16:50

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #325 - Nov 26th, 2013 at 4:15pm

SHOCKING! UNRELEASED NASA UFO FOOTAGE OF COLUMBIA BEFORE DISASTER!

Published on Nov 25, 2013
THE VIDEO SPEAKS FOR ITSELF.........SO,.......THIS IS WHAT THOSE GUYS WITNESSED! CAN YOU IMAGINE ?? BEING , IN SPACE .....AND SEEING UFOS RIGHT THERE , NOT ABLE TO RUN AND HIDE! SITTING DUCKS! CAN YOU IMAGINE WHAT THEY WERE THINKING ! AND THEY NEVER MADE IT BACK TO EARTH TO SPEAK A WORD OF IT !! LET THE TRUTH RING VIRAL!!

http://www.nasa.gov/mission_pages/shu...
Category
News & Politics

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #326 - Jan 12th, 2014 at 10:16am

ET & UFO Disclosure: DR Steven Greer on RT news 1/11/14

IP Logged

Cofgod
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Bolton, Great Britain
Reply #327 - Jan 17th, 2014 at 2:31pm

I watched an episode of Paranormal Witness earlier tonight about the  1980 Rendelsham Forest Incident. For several nights UFOs appeared to be interested in RAF Bentwaters near the forest in Suffolk. One night air force personnel saw strange lights in the forest and went to investigate. They eventually came across a black pyramid of astounding technology on the ground in the forest with strange heiroglyphs on the side of it. The men could hear what sounded like farm animals making distressed noises nearby. It then suddenly shot straight upwards into the sky and was gone in a split second. UFOs were seen passing over the base at supersonic speed as well. Then one night a HUGE craft passed slowly over the base and hovered over the nuclear weapons storage area. The men were panicked thinking it may fire the nukes, hit  the USSR and trigger WWIII. But the craft just flew off eventually. Speculation as to what happened range from, of course, aliens to time travellers from the future. Time travellers from the distant future seems to be the most favoured theory.
« Last Edit: Jan 17th, 2014 at 2:56pm by Cofgod »  

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #328 - Jan 18th, 2014 at 8:03pm

blessings and yes

that would be an unidentified flying object

UFO you are ontopic and welcomed

namaste

- : ) =

IP Logged

it_is_the_light
Gold Member

Christ Light

The Pyramid of LIGHT
Reply #329 - Feb 5th, 2014 at 7:24pm

UFO Follows Chem Plane

Published on Feb 4, 2014
This object seems to be emitting something as it comes on screen. There are also some explosions or emissions that occur as it heads into chem clouds. This UFO tracks the chem plane at the same rate of speed and direction.
Category
Science & Technology

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 20 21 22 23 24 ... 58
Send Topic Print