Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 
Send Topic Print
France perhaps the first European country to fall? (Read 19204 times)
Karnal
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Re: France perhaps the first European country to fall?
Reply #75 - Aug 31st, 2012 at 4:28pm

All peoples should have a land, my friend. Atlantians, Mu-ans, Aztecs, Incans, all.

All that is solid melts into air, isn't it.

As above, so below.

IP Logged

bobbythefap1
Gold Member

Listen now to the rain
Reply #76 - Aug 31st, 2012 at 4:28pm

Avram Horowitz wrote on Aug 31st, 2012 at 4:26pm:
It can be many things as you know.

Technically from bible times - the land of Israel is the land promised by God Himself to my people.
One of the things it is, is a replica of Nazi Germany.

So can you prove that god exists and can you prove that you are a descendant of those people?

A day without sunshine is like night.

IP Logged

Avram Horowitz
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Australia
Reply #77 - Aug 31st, 2012 at 4:35pm

bobbythefap1 wrote on Aug 31st, 2012 at 4:28pm:

Technically from bible times - the land of Israel is the land promised by God Himself to my people.

So can you prove that god exists and can you prove that you are a descendant of those people?

Was Nazi Germany a democracy?
Want to know who the only democracy in the Middle East is?

Did Nazi Germany unilaterally give up land like we do in Gaza?
Did Nazi Germany allow 1.5m of traditional enemies live amongst us and have the same rights to vote?

Here is a question - how come Israel allows Arabs to live with us but Arabs don't allow us to enter their country?

Apartheid? Nazism? You know better.

We are a democratic nation state, founded by Ben Gurion and we are a proud people with a strong economy and strong people.

IP Logged

bobbythefap1
Gold Member

Listen now to the rain
Reply #78 - Aug 31st, 2012 at 4:37pm

Avram Horowitz wrote on Aug 31st, 2012 at 4:35pm:
bobbythefap1 wrote on Aug 31st, 2012 at 4:28pm:

Was Nazi Germany a democracy?
Want to know who the only democracy in the Middle East is?

Did Nazi Germany unilaterally give up land like we do in Gaza?
Did Nazi Germany allow 1.5m of traditional enemies live amongst us and have the same rights to vote?

Here is a question - how come Israel allows Arabs to live with us but Arabs don't allow us to enter their country?

Apartheid? Nazism? You know better.

We are a democratic nation state, founded by Ben Gurion and we are a proud people with a strong economy and strong people.

Roll Eyes

IP Logged

Gold Member

WA
Reply #79 - Aug 31st, 2012 at 4:39pm

What do you expect to achieve with the relentless hounding about Israel?

Self loathing is a condition almost exclusive to liberal honkies.  You're never going to talk anyone into it.

In the fullness of time...

IP Logged

Karnal
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #80 - Aug 31st, 2012 at 4:43pm

You are very blessed to have a land, my friend.

We Pakistanee Vietnam vets do not have such a land.

Liberal honkies have much land, isn't it. Take the Clivee Palmer fellow. He has five daughters also.

IP Logged

Postmodern Trendoid III
Gold Member

Reply #81 - Aug 31st, 2012 at 5:44pm

Quote:
western apol. wrote
Can you understand why some people might find it a bit trivial and pointless to criticise a country half way round the world when their own country is doing just as bad and in many cases much worse things.

Of course this completely falls apart when you and all the other the trendies relentlessly criticize the USA and Israel.

Quote:
western apol. wrote
The idea that speaking out against it is marxist or anarchists is actually a paradox when I think about it because you will note that these people are trying to improve it not destroy it. Your logic is deeply flawed.

How do they try and improve it? These movements are one of negation. They affirm nothing except for slogans like 'tolerance,' which mean nothing until you put them in context of 'tolerating something.'

IP Logged

Postmodern Trendoid III
Gold Member

Reply #82 - Aug 31st, 2012 at 5:48pm

Karnal wrote on Aug 31st, 2012 at 1:23pm:
Postmodern Trendoid III wrote on Aug 31st, 2012 at 12:03pm:
bobbythefap1 wrote on Aug 31st, 2012 at 11:42am:
Quote:
neo-Marxist and anarchist types to dominate the intellectual discourse. (Actually, it has grown weak because of the neo-Marxists and anarchists).

Haha where are these so called neo-marxists and anarchists exactly?
Quote:
but wait for another large economic downturn and the course of the West will change, again.

Yeah cause people are going to trust gits like you again hey

Neo-Marxism and anarchism exists in the undermining of every facet of Western civilization. This occurs on numerous fronts. In the main, it is a relentless criticism of everything the West stands for. You are part of it.
Have you heard of or read any Gramsci and his 'long march through the institutions'?

I don't understand, Misty. Aren't you criticising the West by criticising anarchism/Marxism?

In fact, Bolshevik Destroyer, aren't most of your posts criticisms of what you see as some all-encompassing leftist intellectual bloc?

Seems to me that you're criticising the West there.

Not that there's anything wrong with it. Honky's living in denial too. 

We went through this before. The difference between the neo-Marxist types and the Conservatives is that the former are a movement of negation, where as the latter is one of affirmation. The only time the conservatives usually negate is when they're trying to stop the neo-Marxists from destroying the place.

IP Logged

Karnal
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #83 - Aug 31st, 2012 at 6:55pm

The place? As far as I can tell, said neo-Marxists wanted the state to take over the means of production - not my favourite path to happiness, but there you have it.

Your brand of conservatism wanted exactly the same. Mussolini, Franco, various Latin-American dictators - all favoured the state controlling the cartels and industries they propped up: one nation, one blood, one leader.

I'm not being tricky here. I honestly can't see the difference.

From what I've seen from the self-professed conservatives on this site, they're the most negative cluck of whingers around. Curtain-peepers and bin-straighteners, every last one.

IP Logged

Postmodern Trendoid III
Gold Member

Reply #84 - Aug 31st, 2012 at 7:01pm

I am more of a fan of the 'small government' conservatives. Although the government still has a role to play.
And, the cultural Marxists that exist today are different from the traditional 'worker's revolution' Marxists.

IP Logged

Karnal
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #85 - Aug 31st, 2012 at 10:26pm

Postmodern Trendoid III wrote on Aug 31st, 2012 at 7:01pm:
I am more of a fan of the 'small government' conservatives. Although the government still has a role to play.
And, the cultural Marxists that exist today are different from the traditional 'worker's revolution' Marxists.

Bolshie, you're as small government as the pope. It sounds nice when you're fighting a cold war, but once the Bolshies are gone it's game-on.

"Cultural leftists" like Gramsci wanted state capitalism too. The only practical difference is they wanted it to be electorally driven and democratic - not a dictatorship of the proletariat. Democracy means much more than 40% of the vote and a media monopoly. For the Greeks, it could not function beyond small city states where everyone knew their leaders.

We do not live in a democracy. At least the Amerikans are honest. They call their state a republik - as do the French.

IP Logged

abu_rashid
Gold Member

Aussie Muslim

Reply #86 - Aug 31st, 2012 at 11:24pm

Postmodern Trendoid III wrote on Aug 31st, 2012 at 11:35am:
abu_rashid wrote on Aug 30th, 2012 at 10:02pm:
Soren wrote on Aug 30th, 2012 at 9:06pm:
There will be a bloodbath before Europe falls.
There always is.

You mean more of the kind of stuff your mate Breivik did?

As you and I both know, Europe is intellectually declining, ideologically they have nothing, their way of life is a failure, and so it will be swept away by an ideology that deserves to be implemented.

And all their offspring (ie. former European colonies like us) will eventually follow suit. The future is for Islam, you know it, and you will eventually submit to it!!!

Grin Cheesy Grin Cheesy Grin

Well, you are right that it is in intellectual decline, but that is only because it has grown weak and allowed the neo-Marxist and anarchist types to dominate the intellectual discourse. (Actually, it has grown weak because of the neo-Marxists and anarchists).
This will continue for some time, as their egalitarian slogans have the good conscience on its side, but wait for another large economic downturn and the course of the West will change, again. Unfortunately for you, it won't be Islam. Islam offers nothing practical; it's purely sloganeering injected with mysticism.
The Anglo-Saxon geist in particular works on a more empirical level; therefore your mystical preaching won't gain much traction.

No, it has grown weak because it has abandoned all moral anchorage and debased itself to a state of wayward hedonism, which does nothing but misguide.

abu_rashid  
IP Logged

abu_rashid
Gold Member

Aussie Muslim

Reply #87 - Aug 31st, 2012 at 11:28pm

Soren wrote on Aug 30th, 2012 at 10:39pm:
Europe has beaten back Muslim invasions before, at least twice. It will not fold quietly  this time either, certainly not to primitivism (ie Islam).

That was pure luck. Muslims just weren't focusing as much as they should've been. Internal struggles within the Umayyad and later Ottoman societies diverted their attention from Europe. They took large swathes of it though, and will do so again, insha'allah.

Time for Neo-Andalusianism  Wink

Soren wrote on Aug 30th, 2012 at 10:39pm:
Europe is indeed ripe for a renewal but Islam is not it. Islam is for primitive people, it is for the taming the desert pagans and Aboriginese and Indonesians and Malays and other backward races. It will not be taken up by any sophisticated civilisation, no matter how enervated. They might as well go back to their own primitive, pagan roots, which they have always been nostalgic about. They don't need some stupid Arab joke of a superstition. They have their own paganism.

Hate to break it to ya sunshine, but never heard of the Albanians or Bosnians? And of course the Andalusians for several centuries?

abu_rashid  
IP Logged

bobbythefap1
Gold Member

Listen now to the rain
Reply #88 - Sep 1st, 2012 at 11:24am

Postmodern Trendoid III wrote on Aug 31st, 2012 at 5:44pm:
Quote:
western apol. wrote
Can you understand why some people might find it a bit trivial and pointless to criticise a country half way round the world when their own country is doing just as bad and in many cases much worse things.

Of course this completely falls apart when you and all the other the trendies relentlessly criticize the USA and Israel.

Quote:
western apol. wrote
The idea that speaking out against it is marxist or anarchists is actually a paradox when I think about it because you will note that these people are trying to improve it not destroy it. Your logic is deeply flawed.

How do they try and improve it? These movements are one of negation. They affirm nothing except for slogans like 'tolerance,' which mean nothing until you put them in context of 'tolerating something.'

And I thought you might be smart enough to leave your argument which I have completley destroyed to rot, but apparently not.
Before you say I didn't completley destroy it, why don't you reply to the other 90% of my points that you have convientley ignored?

The USA and Israel have more influence on Australian politics then the Australian public does.

Think about it, if these 'marxists' thought the things they were speaking out against were really as bad as they say, wouldnt they ignore them so it can destroy the country rather then point it out so people can try and stop/fix it????

Your ignorance is amazing and your last two sentences prove that, you know you cannot attack what the people are talking about so you attack them over and over.
When will you have the balls to admit you cannot debunk their claims?

IP Logged

bobbythefap1
Gold Member

Listen now to the rain
Reply #89 - Sep 1st, 2012 at 11:29am

Postmodern Trendoid III wrote on Aug 31st, 2012 at 7:01pm:

It sounds nice in a fair and equal system but if you haven't noticed, we don't have one.

You have failed to prove that cultural marxists exist in the form that you are claiming so stop spruking the idea until you can back it up with some facts.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 
Send Topic Print