Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Poll Poll
Question: Who is the Greatest Troll of them All? (Mark III)

« Last Modified by: Sir Spot of Borg on: Jun 16th, 2013 at 5:36am »

Pages: 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 145
Send Topic Print
Spot of Troll (Read 179655 times)
Sir Spot of Borg
Gold Member

WE ARE BORG

Australia
Re: Spot of Troll
Reply #330 - Oct 7th, 2012 at 4:09pm

Frances wrote on Oct 7th, 2012 at 3:16pm:
Sir Spot of Borg wrote on Oct 7th, 2012 at 1:07pm:
I said "he" because frances is a male name

Franc
i
s is a male name.  Franc
e
s is a female name.  I didn't think it was that difficult to grasp, but maybe for you it is.

others call you "he"

It does happen occasionally that people either do not read a message properly before replying or are not intelligent enough to realise that there is a difference between male and female but, so what?  You did it because others did it?  If a friend of yours jumped off the top of a building, would you follow them?

You said you were xtian didnt you?

Yes, but that's irrelevant to what's been posted in this thread.

Are you telling me you arent intelligent enough to know what I mean by believing in fairies?

SOB

Whaaaaaah!
I'm a 
Moron!
- edited by some unethical admin - you think its funny? - its a slippery slope
WWW PoliticsAneReligion  
IP Logged

Gomtuu
Ex Member

Reply #331 - Oct 7th, 2012 at 4:14pm

Frances wrote on Oct 6th, 2012 at 9:07pm:
Cobra wrote on Oct 6th, 2012 at 7:30pm:
piss off

I take it that this delightful comment of yours is directed towards any forum member other than Spot and his clones?

You are putting words into my mouth.
I do like Spot because he is tolerant to most areas where large groups act like gangs, like Yadda and Soren.
When I say piss off it is aimed at that group. and their violence at street level to "homos" and muslums.

IP Logged

magpie

"You're good.. You're
very good.."

Reply #332 - Oct 7th, 2012 at 4:56pm

Hudson! calling Hudson! *pm* for Hudson! *urgent pm* collect it at where your messages are.. calling Hudson!

please read the message before you say anything.

please say nothing after reading the message even if ppl ask you directly.

”We are the Borg. Lower your shields and surrender your ships. We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. Your culture will adapt to service us. Resistance is futile.”

IP Logged

Sir Spot of Borg
Gold Member

WE ARE BORG

Australia
Reply #333 - Oct 7th, 2012 at 5:04pm

What was the message about hudson?

SOB

Whaaaaaah!
I'm a 
Moron!
WWW PoliticsAneReligion  
IP Logged

sanofi

ozpolitic.com

Reply #334 - Oct 7th, 2012 at 6:01pm

Cobra wrote on Oct 7th, 2012 at 4:14pm:
Frances wrote on Oct 6th, 2012 at 9:07pm:
Cobra wrote on Oct 6th, 2012 at 7:30pm:
piss off

I take it that this delightful comment of yours is directed towards any forum member other than Spot and his clones?

You are putting words into my mouth.
I do like Spot because he is tolerant to most areas where large groups act like gangs, like Yadda and Soren.
When I say piss off it is aimed at that group. and their violence at street level to "homos" and muslums.

I think Ripley had a line that is appropriate, but I just can't remember how it finishes.
Perhaps you could help me Frances.
It starts with: "Back off.."
Can you spot how that line ended.

Sincerely Yours,
A True Fan
Sanofi

And remember, honey, don't insult the staff..

women have been taught that, for us, the earth is flat.

IP Logged

Frances
Gold Member

Australian Politics

In a Castle in the Hills
Reply #335 - Oct 7th, 2012 at 7:20pm

Sir Spot of Borg wrote on Oct 7th, 2012 at 4:09pm:

Franc
i
s is a male name.  Franc
e
s is a female name.  I didn't think it was that difficult to grasp, but maybe for you it is.

others call you "he"

It does happen occasionally that people either do not read a message properly before replying or are not intelligent enough to realise that there is a difference between male and female but, so what?  You did it because others did it?  If a friend of yours jumped off the top of a building, would you follow them?

Are you telling me you arent intelligent enough to know what I mean by believing in fairies?

SOB

Yes, I have heard you say that before (you are, after all, rather repetetive) and I realise that, in your twisted little mind, you equate religion with belief in fairies.  Whether you are religious or not, though, it is blatantly obvious that they are not the same thing (unless of course, you are thinking back to ancient times and the tales of the Tuatha Dé Danann).

I respect your right not to believe in God, but I wish you could bring yourself to do the reverse, rather than ridicule other points of view at every opportunity.  An honest discussion on the subject would be one thing, but your constant claims that things are what they are not makes you look like a pathetic little liar.

Sure God created man before woman. But then you always make a rough draft before the final masterpiece.

IP Logged

Frances
Gold Member

Australian Politics

In a Castle in the Hills
Reply #336 - Oct 7th, 2012 at 7:22pm

sanofi wrote on Oct 7th, 2012 at 6:01pm:
I think Ripley had a line that is appropriate

Who is Ripley?

Sure God created man before woman. But then you always make a rough draft before the final masterpiece.

IP Logged

brumbie
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #337 - Oct 7th, 2012 at 7:50pm

Quantum wrote on Oct 6th, 2012 at 11:11am:
sanofi wrote on Oct 6th, 2012 at 9:34am:
[quote author=2902191902630 link=1348565349/268#268 date=1349443848]
Quamtum, whatever happened to the Aussie ethos of "fair go". I can see the day where all new members will stand WITH Spot because of his compassion, tolerance and intelligence, tools needed for a changing, at time threatening world.
As we know, you are on the troll list which must have you feeling shamed.
A  way for you to join the brotherhood is to be a good boy, and don't be naughty anymore.

And I can see the day when there won't be any new members on this forum at all because of spot and his troop of trolls. It is obvious to everyone that the lot of you are all friend outside of this forum, and have now all come here to screw this place up just for fun.

Unfortunately you are seeing the day mate.I don't suppose I count for much and I'm sure the muppets and Doctor Spot will tell you that but this forum has become a kindergarten.I'll come back when the adults turn up.

IP Logged

Bertram

Australian Politics

Reply #338 - Oct 7th, 2012 at 8:03pm

why are gumtu and sob, sanofi and magpie always ganging up on people like frances. she is very nice and reasonable. if you look at her posts, she is always very civil. yet she is targeted by these people just because she may have disagreed with one or to, which is not hard to do. from what i have seen,. she is probably the nicest person around here. maybe that's why these people want to tear her down.

magpie has these childish stage directions in inverted commas, always doing violence to people. it is very childish. i should know, i'm only 7 but i have grown out of it already (stewie is still doing it, but that's stewie for you. he'll never grow up).
safoni is kind of yapping from the sidelines all the time and calling for magpie. is there a relationship there? i'm pretty sure safoni doesn't look like her picture. only old men post under the avatars of young girls. everybody else knows that.
sob is everywhere and from what i have seen, people find him/her very irritating. they say s/he is very random and there is no rhyme or reason to what s/he posts. and s/he posts a lot on every thread. you can't get on this forum without sob being among the last few posters on every thread. is s/he employed by this forum? it's a very bad business decision is s/he is. and what's  "Cry MEOW! And eat the butterflies of war!"
gumtuu is very inarticulate. is he a nesb person? why does he say he's in the uk. they speak english pretty well in the uk.

what kind of world have i been brought into?!?!
« Last Edit: Oct 7th, 2012 at 9:03pm by Bertram »  

IP Logged

Hudson

Kitty Wells Queen of Country
Music

Reply #339 - Oct 7th, 2012 at 9:11pm

Sir Spot of Borg wrote on Oct 7th, 2012 at 5:04pm:

SOB

I never got a message.
I am going back to bed.

IP Logged

sanofi

ozpolitic.com

Reply #340 - Oct 7th, 2012 at 10:38pm

brumbie wrote on Oct 7th, 2012 at 7:50pm:
Quantum wrote on Oct 6th, 2012 at 11:11am:
sanofi wrote on Oct 6th, 2012 at 9:34am:
[quote author=2902191902630 link=1348565349/268#268 date=1349443848]
Quamtum, whatever happened to the Aussie ethos of "fair go". I can see the day where all new members will stand WITH Spot because of his compassion, tolerance and intelligence, tools needed for a changing, at time threatening world.
As we know, you are on the troll list which must have you feeling shamed.
A  way for you to join the brotherhood is to be a good boy, and don't be naughty anymore.

And I can see the day when there won't be any new members on this forum at all because of spot and his troop of trolls. It is obvious to everyone that the lot of you are all friend outside of this forum, and have now all come here to screw this place up just for fun.

Unfortunately you are seeing the day mate.I don't suppose I count for much and I'm sure the muppets and Doctor Spot will tell you that but this forum has become a kindergarten.I'll come back when the adults turn up.

Who stopped payment on your reality check?

IP Logged

sanofi

ozpolitic.com

Reply #341 - Oct 7th, 2012 at 10:39pm

Bertram wrote on Oct 7th, 2012 at 8:03pm:
why are gumtu and sob, sanofi and magpie always ganging up on people like frances. she is very nice and reasonable. if you look at her posts, she is always very civil. yet she is targeted by these people just because she may have disagreed with one or to, which is not hard to do. from what i have seen,. she is probably the nicest person around here. maybe that's why these people want to tear her down.

magpie has these childish stage directions in inverted commas, always doing violence to people. it is very childish. i should know, i'm only 7 but i have grown out of it already (stewie is still doing it, but that's stewie for you. he'll never grow up).
safoni is kind of yapping from the sidelines all the time and calling for magpie. is there a relationship there? i'm pretty sure safoni doesn't look like her picture. only old men post under the avatars of young girls. everybody else knows that.
sob is everywhere and from what i have seen, people find him/her very irritating. they say s/he is very random and there is no rhyme or reason to what s/he posts. and s/he posts a lot on every thread. you can't get on this forum without sob being among the last few posters on every thread. is s/he employed by this forum? it's a very bad business decision is s/he is. and what's  "Cry MEOW! And eat the butterflies of war!"
gumtuu is very inarticulate. is he a nesb person? why does he say he's in the uk. they speak english pretty well in the uk.

what kind of world have i been brought into?!?!

You are depriving some poor village of its idiot.

IP Logged

magpie

"You're good.. You're
very good.."

Reply #342 - Oct 7th, 2012 at 11:13pm

Hudson wrote on Oct 7th, 2012 at 9:11pm:

SOB

I never got a message.
I am going back to bed.

I have resent it.

”We are the Borg. Lower your shields and surrender your ships. We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. Your culture will adapt to service us. Resistance is futile.”

IP Logged

Hudson

Kitty Wells Queen of Country
Music

Reply #343 - Oct 7th, 2012 at 11:58pm

Hudson wrote on Oct 7th, 2012 at 9:11pm:

SOB

I never got a message.
I am going back to bed.

I got the message.
It was a good night except Coy is still in the back of my car sleeping, smell is so bad, I want to chuck myself.
The message said the Trolls were all fixed and there was no list anymore.
And that Frances  and I were both Christians and we should get along because of that.

IP Logged

Sir Spot of Borg
Gold Member

WE ARE BORG

Australia
Reply #344 - Oct 8th, 2012 at 5:52am

Frances wrote on Oct 7th, 2012 at 7:20pm:
Sir Spot of Borg wrote on Oct 7th, 2012 at 4:09pm:

Franc
i
s is a male name.  Franc
e

others call you "he"

SOB

Yes, I have heard you say that before (you are, after all, rather repetetive) and I realise that, in your twisted little mind, you equate religion with belief in fairies.  Whether you are religious or not, though, it is blatantly obvious that they are not the same thing (unless of course, you are thinking back to ancient times and the tales of the Tuatha Dé Danann).

I respect your right not to believe in God, but I wish you could bring yourself to do the reverse, rather than ridicule other points of view at every opportunity.  An honest discussion on the subject would be one thing, but your constant claims that things are what they are not makes you look like a pathetic little liar.

Well when i came here i was tolerant. In real life i still am. But here in this cesspit of trolls I have no respect for you ppl.

SOB

Whaaaaaah!
I'm a 
Moron!
WWW PoliticsAneReligion  
IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 ... 145
Send Topic Print