Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 
Send Topic Print
I'm a moslem. And you are not. (Read 26752 times)
Soren
Gold Member

Re: I'm a moslem. And you are not.
Reply #120 - Oct 10th, 2012 at 8:57pm

Sir Spot of Borg wrote on Oct 10th, 2012 at 2:08pm:
Grey wrote on Oct 10th, 2012 at 1:45pm:
Sir Spot of Borg wrote on Oct 10th, 2012 at 12:02pm:
Grey wrote on Oct 10th, 2012 at 10:28am:
Sir Spot of Borg wrote on Oct 10th, 2012 at 5:47am:
@ any rate there are moderate muslims.

SOB

Just as there were/are amongst the  Nazis, Khmer Rouge, Bolsheviks, Catholic Inquisitors, Goths, Visigoths, Huns, mongol hordes, chinese red guards, KKK and more than likely the westboro baptist church.

Grin

I doubt there are any moderates in westboro. Radicals are the only ones that would be drawn to it.  However its not "just like" any of those - its more like xtianity where MOST of them are moderate.

SOB

Moderate is a relative term. The majority of any of those groups were moderate, you can bet money on it. Cepting the Westboro baptist church who aren't really big enough for a moderate majority. That said most Muslims aren't within a century of being as moderate as most Christians on issues like equality for women, blasphemy or human rights.

I dont know where the word "moderate" even got into the discussion.

You introduced it, insisting in post after post that the majority of Muslims are moderate. You even ended posts by saying "anyway, the majority of muslims are moderate". Have you forgotten already or are you trying to pretend that you have?

« Last Edit: Oct 10th, 2012 at 9:03pm by Soren »  

IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #121 - Oct 10th, 2012 at 9:08pm

That is Spot's little mantra. He doesn't even realise he is saying it any more.

People who can't distinguish between etymology and entomology bug me in ways I cannot put into words.
IP Logged

Soren
Gold Member

Reply #122 - Oct 10th, 2012 at 9:14pm

He realises alright. Nobody is that stupid.

IP Logged

mutation

Australian Politics

Reply #123 - Oct 10th, 2012 at 10:17pm

I dont know where the word "moderate" even got into the discussion. Prolly freediver. I originally said that not all muslims are terrorists and that most of them live peaceful lives not bothering anyone else. They may not live the same way we do as regards "rights" but well you would be surprised how many "westerners" live that way too oppressing women etc but its hidden. There are even women out there who encourage it. Especially in texas. Theres something in  the book that says women should do whatever the man says or something.

SOB

That would be your endless assertions that most Muslims are "Moderate" yet your reluctant to define what moderate means and more particularly what is moderate for a muslim because it certainly isnt the same as whats moderate for everybody else!
If moderate means most Muslims dont own explosive vests then sure most are moderate!
If it means do muslims support suicide bombings and 911 then not so much!
If moderate means standing against those people which must to a moderate seem like crazy people bringing their entire culture into disrepute then your poo out of luck!

IP Logged

Sir Spot of Borg
Gold Member

WE ARE BORG

Australia
Reply #124 - Oct 11th, 2012 at 5:16am

Soren wrote on Oct 10th, 2012 at 8:57pm:
Grey wrote on Oct 10th, 2012 at 1:45pm:
Sir Spot of Borg wrote on Oct 10th, 2012 at 12:02pm:
Grey wrote on Oct 10th, 2012 at 10:28am:
Sir Spot of Borg wrote on Oct 10th, 2012 at 5:47am:
@ any rate there are moderate muslims.

SOB

Just as there were/are amongst the  Nazis, Khmer Rouge, Bolsheviks, Catholic Inquisitors, Goths, Visigoths, Huns, mongol hordes, chinese red guards, KKK and more than likely the westboro baptist church.

Grin

I doubt there are any moderates in westboro. Radicals are the only ones that would be drawn to it.  However its not "just like" any of those - its more like xtianity where MOST of them are moderate.

SOB

Moderate is a relative term. The majority of any of those groups were moderate, you can bet money on it. Cepting the Westboro baptist church who aren't really big enough for a moderate majority. That said most Muslims aren't within a century of being as moderate as most Christians on issues like equality for women, blasphemy or human rights.

I dont know where the word "moderate" even got into the discussion.

You introduced it, insisting in post after post that the majority of Muslims are moderate. You even ended posts by saying "anyway, the majority of muslims are moderate". Have you forgotten already or are you trying to pretend that you have?

No i havent denied it. I didnt introduce the term though. Moderate is a good enough word - hence my adoption of it. However in some circumstances it may not do the job. Are you trying to distract the discussion over to some semantic crap?

SOB

Whaaaaaah!
I'm a 
Moron!
- edited by some unethical admin - you think its funny? - its a slippery slope
WWW PoliticsAneReligion  
IP Logged

Sir Spot of Borg
Gold Member

WE ARE BORG

Australia
Reply #125 - Oct 11th, 2012 at 5:21am

mutation wrote on Oct 10th, 2012 at 10:17pm:
I dont know where the word "moderate" even got into the discussion. Prolly freediver. I originally said that not all muslims are terrorists and that most of them live peaceful lives not bothering anyone else. They may not live the same way we do as regards "rights" but well you would be surprised how many "westerners" live that way too oppressing women etc but its hidden. There are even women out there who encourage it. Especially in texas. Theres something in  the book that says women should do whatever the man says or something.

SOB

That would be your endless assertions that most Muslims are "Moderate" yet your reluctant to define what moderate means and more particularly what is moderate for a muslim because it certainly isnt the same as whats moderate for everybody else!
If moderate means most Muslims dont own explosive vests then sure most are moderate!
If it means do muslims support suicide bombings and 911 then not so much!
If moderate means standing against those people which must to a moderate seem like crazy people bringing their entire culture into disrepute then your poo out of luck!

You are trying to judge all muslims on 1 muslim who you reinterpret to mean what you want. @ least freediver does. I have lived amongst muslims and they werent supporters of terrorism. They were just living day to day feeding their families etc.

Do "moderate" xtians all come out and protest the radicals? No? They mind their own business - thats what moderates do.

SOB

Whaaaaaah!
I'm a 
Moron!
WWW PoliticsAneReligion  
IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #126 - Oct 11th, 2012 at 8:56am

Quote:
I have lived amongst muslims and they werent supporters of terrorism.

How do you know spot? Did you ask them anything at all about it? Or is this just more naive assumptions from you?

When you say live amongst them, you mean you had Muslim servants don't you? For all you know you could have driven some of them to terrorism with your endless platitudes about how normal they are.

People who can't distinguish between etymology and entomology bug me in ways I cannot put into words.
IP Logged

Sir Spot of Borg
Gold Member

WE ARE BORG

Australia
Reply #127 - Oct 11th, 2012 at 9:49am

freediver wrote on Oct 11th, 2012 at 8:56am:
Quote:
I have lived amongst muslims and they werent supporters of terrorism.

How do you know spot? Did you ask them anything at all about it? Or is this just more naive assumptions from you?

When you say live amongst them, you mean you had Muslim servants don't you? For all you know you could have driven some of them to terrorism with your endless platitudes about how normal they are.

Not all muslims are servants. And I didnt just live in 1 muslim country.

SOB

Whaaaaaah!
I'm a 
Moron!
WWW PoliticsAneReligion  
IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #128 - Oct 11th, 2012 at 11:02am

Today moslems [e.g. living within Australia] may claim that they are 'moderate', or, that they are tolerant of others.

But when it suits their purpose [i.e. when Allah provides the 'opportunity'], those very same moslems will always revert to type.

And they WILL then join their Jihad brothers, and they WILL murder those who oppose them.

All moslems, are playing a 'long' game, a deceitful game.

" The Prophet said, "War is deceit." "

bukhari/ #004.052.269

All moslems [including those who are residing in non-moslem host nations] have the nature [politically], of 'flags in the wind'.

i.e.
Publicly, many moslems will studiously try to reflect the political environment in which they 'travel'.

BUT HERE IS THE TRUTH,

A moslem, is a person who chooses to embrace a philosophy [ISLAM] which tells moslems that it is 'lawful' for moslems, to kill those who do not believe, as they believe.

That is the reality.

Every moslem, who self declares as being a moslem, IS A MOSLEM.

Why would you doubt it ???

No moslem, is a 'moderate' moslem.   [  <--- except as a deceit, towards those who do not know his heart]

No moslem, can be a 'tolerant' moslem.   [  <--- except as a deceit, towards those who do not know his heart]

Why so ?

Because ISLAM is a violent and intolerant death cult.

The words of Mohammed, the Prophet of ISLAM.....

"...If somebody (a Muslim) discards his religion, kill him."

hadithsunnah/bukhari/ #004.052.260

How can a person who chooses to follow ISLAM, be anything except deceitful, violent, and intolerant ???

How can a person who declares;
"I am a moslem."
, be anything except deceitful, violent, and intolerant towards the enemies of his deity/religion ???

"....Lo! Allah is an enemy to those who reject Faith."

Koran 2.98

ALL moslems ARE adherents of ISLAM.

ALL moslems consciously choose to be the adherents of ISLAM.

Google;
division of the world, islam, dar al-harb

ISLAM divides the world into two camps.

DIVISIONS OF THE WORLD, ACCORDING TO ISLAM.....

Dar al-Islam = = the house of Islam, house of Peace [those places where Sharia and moslems have authority].

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dar_al-Islam#Dar_al-Islam

Dar al-Harb = = "house of war", those countries where Sharia does not rule.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dar_al-Islam#Dar_al-Harb

Harbi = = "one under a declaration of war", a non-muslim, WHO DOES NOT LIVE UNDER MUSLIM RULE.
".........A harbi has no rights, not even the right to live."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harbi

In the eyes of moslems, everyone who rejects ISLAM is a 'harbi'.

In the eyes of moslems, everyone who rejects ISLAM 'deserves' to die.

The blatant deception towards non-moslems [by moslems who are living among us] has been revealed time, and time again, in the unguarded statements of moslems themselves.....

A spokesman for the moslem community in the UK, speaking publicly, AND THEN PRIVATELY, regarding the London 7/7 bombing victims.

"......In public interviews Bakri condemned the killing of all innocent civilians. Later when he addressed his own followers he explained that he had in fact been referring only to Muslims as only they were innocent: Yes I condemn killing any innocent people, but not any kuffar."

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/article/0,,2087-1724541,00.html

AND;

Attack on London 'inevitable'
April 19, 2004
"We don't make a distinction between civilians and non-civilians, innocents and non-innocents. Only between Muslims and unbelievers. And the life of an unbeliever has no value. It has no sanctity."

http://www.theage.com.au/articles/2004/04/19/1082326119414.html?from=storyrhs&on...

« Last Edit: Oct 11th, 2012 at 11:09am by Yadda »  

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

Sir Spot of Borg
Gold Member

WE ARE BORG

Australia
Reply #129 - Oct 11th, 2012 at 11:05am

Yadda wrote on Oct 11th, 2012 at 11:02am:

Today moslems [e.g. living within Australia] may claim that they are 'moderate', or, that they are tolerant of others.

But when it suits their purpose [i.e. when Allah provides the 'opportunity'], those very same moslems will always revert to type.

And they WILL then join their Jihad brothers, and they WILL murder those who oppose them.

Oh right. They are all in on the conspiracy. Millions of ppl are able to keep a secret.

SOB

Whaaaaaah!
I'm a 
Moron!
WWW PoliticsAneReligion  
IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #130 - Oct 11th, 2012 at 11:14am

Sir Spot of Borg wrote on Oct 11th, 2012 at 11:05am:
Yadda wrote on Oct 11th, 2012 at 11:02am:

Oh right. They are all in on the conspiracy.

Millions of ppl are able to keep a secret.

SOB

It is no secret.

But many people do not want to believe,     .....the truth.

And yet the truth is not diminished, by those who reject the truth.

The integrity of truth remains intact, even though we reject its importance.

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."

IP Logged

sanofi
Ex Member

Reply #131 - Oct 11th, 2012 at 11:20am

For reply #12

I do not have to denigrate you, Yadda, you do such a fine job all by yourself!
LOL.  Smiley

IP Logged

Gold Member

WA
Reply #132 - Oct 11th, 2012 at 12:04pm

Damn moslems.

In the fullness of time...

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #133 - Oct 11th, 2012 at 12:22pm

... wrote on Oct 11th, 2012 at 12:04pm:

Damn moslems.

Google;
disease, "the pathogen is nothing; the terrain is everything"

We, the people of the 'West', our tolerance towards the evil that ISLAM is, is where the fault lays, imo.

"Unlimited tolerance must lead to the disappearance of tolerance. If we extend unlimited tolerance even to those who are intolerant, if we are not prepared to defend a tolerant society against the onslaught of the intolerant, then the tolerant will be destroyed, and tolerance with them."

Karl Popper

"Tolerance becomes a crime when applied to evil."

Thomas Mann

Psalms 17:8
Keep me as the apple of the eye, hide me under the shadow of thy wings,
9  From the wicked that oppress me, from my deadly enemies, who compass me about.
10  They are inclosed in their own fat: with their mouth they speak proudly.
11  They have now compassed us in our steps: they have set their eyes bowing down to the earth;
12  Like as a lion that is greedy of his prey, and as it were a young lion lurking in secret places.
13  Arise, O LORD, disappoint him, cast him down: deliver my soul from the wicked, which is thy sword:
14  From men which are thy hand, O LORD, from men of the world, which have their portion in this life, and whose belly thou fillest with thy hid treasure: they are full of children, and leave the rest of their substance to their babes.
15  As for me, I will behold thy face in righteousness: I shall be satisfied, when I awake, with thy likeness.

ISLAM, is punishment [from God], upon us [upon those], who have 'forgotten' God.

Psalms 9:17
The wicked shall be turned into hell, and all the nations that forget God.

IP Logged

Sir Spot of Borg
Gold Member

WE ARE BORG

Australia
Reply #134 - Oct 11th, 2012 at 12:25pm

Yeah. Maybe you are right. Perhaps we should ban all public displays of any religion.

SOB

Whaaaaaah!
I'm a 
Moron!
WWW PoliticsAneReligion  
IP Logged

Pages: 1 ... 7 8 9 
Send Topic Print