Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 9
Send Topic Print
I'm a moslem. And you are not. (Read 26789 times)
Soren
Gold Member

Re: I'm a moslem. And you are not.
Reply #45 - Oct 6th, 2012 at 5:18pm

Sir Spot of Borg wrote on Oct 6th, 2012 at 5:15am:
Grey wrote on Oct 5th, 2012 at 11:36am:
I don't know why you bother defending Islam Spot. It's backwardness is as plain as the nose on your face. And, on the face of it, there are similarities with Christians and Jews, but in OUR society we've got them sorted. In the main, Christians and Jews are moderate. If Muslims were, in the main, moderate as well we wouldn't have a problem.

Either they adapt to our society, which means joining us in the 21st C, or we adapt to them. Go backwards a few hundred years. Nagging works, the number of smokers is drastically reduced, paedophiliia is no longer something the RC's can sweep under the table. The fact that moderate Muslims were dragged out last week to criticise their own fanatics was a victory for our society.

When even somebody as dedicated to human equality, fairness and humaneness as Mary Robinson criticises Islam, you have to admit there's something wrong.

http://www.abc.net.au/radionational/programs/lifematters/mary-robinson/4293554

Ahhh no answer for that so you go on the attack. Normal i guess for a religious nut full of hate for another religion.

SOB

You label anyone who disagrees with you about religion as a 'religious nut'. That's how nutty you are. Like squirrel sh!t.

IP Logged

Soren
Gold Member

Reply #46 - Oct 6th, 2012 at 5:25pm

Sir Spot of Borg wrote on Oct 6th, 2012 at 4:18pm:
Soren wrote on Oct 6th, 2012 at 1:29pm:
Sir Spot of Borg wrote on Oct 6th, 2012 at 7:57am:
Soren wrote on Oct 6th, 2012 at 7:09am:
Sir Spot of Borg wrote on Oct 6th, 2012 at 5:17am:
Soren wrote on Oct 5th, 2012 at 3:00pm:
There would not be so many Islamic outrages around the world, committed by (ahem) 'extremists', if the so called (ahem) moderate Muslims didn't let them do it, get away with it, set the agenda by it, year in, year out.

But everywhere you look in the Muslim world, there is absolutely no pushback from the 'vast majority of moderates' against the 'tiny minority of extremists'.

The apes of Islam marched through Sydney a few weeks ago. I haven't seen a moderate, assimilated, reasonable, well-behaved and good-natured  crowd of Muslim marching since, repudiating the apes. Has anyone? No. It has never happened. I daresay, it never will.

The dichotomy of 'moderate' and 'extremist' Muslims is utter eyewash.

How exactly would the moderates stop the extremists without becoming extremists themselves? What do you do to stop the KKK and westboro?

SOB

The KKK and Wesboro have been stopped.

Or are you trying to equate Koran burning with flying planes into buildings, suicide bombing trains, buses, schools, markets etc?

When was the last time a plane was flown into a building? Seems to me that arent around anymore to do it again. And the KKK and westboro have not been "stopped" they are just lying in wait.

SOB

Brilliant!! Islamists and Al Qaida have disappeared but the baptists are lying in wait, ready to - do what?

Snapshot of the last few days:
2012.10.05 (Douentza, Mali) - Islamists fire on a civilian vehicle, killing two passengers
2012.10.05 (Jalingo, Nigeria) - Fundamentalists bomb a bar, killing at least one person.
2012.10.04 (Baghdad, Iraq) - Mujahid bombers take out five Iraqis.
2012.10.03 (Magas, Ingushetia) - Four Russian policemen are ambushed and killed by Religion of Peace extremists.
2012.10.03 (Aleppo, Syria) - Three suicide car bombings by al-Nusra terrorists leave nearly fifty dead.
2012.10.02 (Mubi, Nigeria) - At least twenty-six Christian students are singled out and executed by Islamists at their campus. Some are shot, others have their throats cut.

Baptists killing in the name of Bapt in the last 100 years:

You dont even know all those ppl were muslims. Anyway we shouldn't be in other ppls faces telling them what6 to do and how to live. Iraq is our fault. Most of those ppl are fighting for their freedom.

SOB

They are all Muslims.

And observe, if you are capable to observe, that only one atrocity on that list was in Iraq. We are not in Mali, Nigeria, Syria.

"we shouldn't be in other ppls faces telling them what to do and how to live" - you never miss an opportunity to tell the Israelis what to do and how they should live.

IP Logged

Sir Spot of Borg
Gold Member

WE ARE BORG

Australia
Reply #47 - Oct 6th, 2012 at 5:40pm

Soren wrote on Oct 6th, 2012 at 5:25pm:
Sir Spot of Borg wrote on Oct 6th, 2012 at 4:18pm:
Soren wrote on Oct 6th, 2012 at 1:29pm:
Sir Spot of Borg wrote on Oct 6th, 2012 at 7:57am:
Soren wrote on Oct 6th, 2012 at 7:09am:
Sir Spot of Borg wrote on Oct 6th, 2012 at 5:17am:
Soren wrote on Oct 5th, 2012 at 3:00pm:
There would not be so many Islamic outrages around the world, committed by (ahem) 'extremists', if the so called (ahem) moderate Muslims didn't let them do it, get away with it, set the agenda by it, year in, year out.

But everywhere you look in the Muslim world, there is absolutely no pushback from the 'vast majority of moderates' against the 'tiny minority of extremists'.

The apes of Islam marched through Sydney a few weeks ago. I haven't seen a moderate, assimilated, reasonable, well-behaved and good-natured  crowd of Muslim marching since, repudiating the apes. Has anyone? No. It has never happened. I daresay, it never will.

The dichotomy of 'moderate' and 'extremist' Muslims is utter eyewash.

How exactly would the moderates stop the extremists without becoming extremists themselves? What do you do to stop the KKK and westboro?

SOB

The KKK and Wesboro have been stopped.

Or are you trying to equate Koran burning with flying planes into buildings, suicide bombing trains, buses, schools, markets etc?

When was the last time a plane was flown into a building? Seems to me that arent around anymore to do it again. And the KKK and westboro have not been "stopped" they are just lying in wait.

SOB

Brilliant!! Islamists and Al Qaida have disappeared but the baptists are lying in wait, ready to - do what?

Snapshot of the last few days:
2012.10.05 (Douentza, Mali) - Islamists fire on a civilian vehicle, killing two passengers
2012.10.05 (Jalingo, Nigeria) - Fundamentalists bomb a bar, killing at least one person.
2012.10.03 (Magas, Ingushetia) - Four Russian policemen are ambushed and killed by Religion of Peace extremists.
2012.10.03 (Aleppo, Syria) - Three suicide car bombings by al-Nusra terrorists leave nearly fifty dead.
2012.10.02 (Mubi, Nigeria) - At least twenty-six Christian students are singled out and executed by Islamists at their campus. Some are shot, others have their throats cut.

Baptists killing in the name of Bapt in the last 100 years:

You dont even know all those ppl were muslims. Anyway we shouldn't be in other ppls faces telling them what6 to do and how to live. Iraq is our fault. Most of those ppl are fighting for their freedom.

SOB

They are all Muslims.

And observe, if you are capable to observe, that only one atrocity on that list was in Iraq. We are not in Mali, Nigeria, Syria.

"we shouldn't be in other ppls faces telling them what to do and how to live" - you never miss an opportunity to tell the Israelis what to do and how they should live.

How do you know they are muslims?

Anyway i am not defending extremists - thats a strawman.

There are millions of moderates.

SOB

Whaaaaaah!
I'm a 
Moron!
- edited by some unethical admin - you think its funny? - its a slippery slope
WWW PoliticsAneReligion  
IP Logged

Soren
Gold Member

Reply #48 - Oct 6th, 2012 at 5:58pm

Sir Spot of Borg wrote on Oct 6th, 2012 at 5:40pm:

SOB

You have equated people who have not killed anyone in the name of Christianity with people who kill every day in the name of Islam. That is the point, bozo.
One guy in the US burns a Koran is the same to you as hundreds, thousands of murders in the name of Islam.
And you will rather die in a ditch than admit that your equivocation is utterly baseless and therefore utterly stupid, if not sinister.

How do I know they are Muslims? It's magic - or must appear to be magic to you. Here, you can try, too:

ANd another 32 yesterday: http://paktribune.com/news/Al-Qaeda-local-wing-claims-responsibility-for-Iraq-bo...

2012.10.03 (Magas, Ingushetia) -Four Russian policemen are ambushed and killed by Religion of Peace extremists.

(Mubi, Nigeria) - At least twenty-six Christian students are singled out and executed by Islamists at their campus. Some are shot, others have their throats cut.

SOB, you are just too bloody stupid for words.

IP Logged

Sir Spot of Borg
Gold Member

WE ARE BORG

Australia
Reply #49 - Oct 6th, 2012 at 6:01pm

Soren wrote on Oct 6th, 2012 at 5:58pm:

SOB

You have equated people who have not killed anyone in the name of Christianity with people who kill every day in the name of Islam. That is the point, bozo.
One guy in the US burns a Koran is the same to you as hundreds, thousands of murders in the name of Islam.
And you will rather die in a ditch than admit that your equivocation is utterly baseless and therefore utterly stupid, if not sinister.

How do I know they are Muslims? It's magic - or must appear to be magic to you. Here, you can try, too:

ANd another 32 yesterday: http://paktribune.com/news/Al-Qaeda-local-wing-claims-responsibility-for-Iraq-bo...

2012.10.03 (Magas, Ingushetia) -Four Russian policemen are ambushed and killed by Religion of Peace extremists.

(Mubi, Nigeria) - At least twenty-six Christian students are singled out and executed by Islamists at their campus. Some are shot, others have their throats cut.

Oh really? Seems to me you must be wrong since you are resorting to the name calling again. Whats the matter? Wrong again?

SOB

Whaaaaaah!
I'm a 
Moron!
WWW PoliticsAneReligion  
IP Logged

Soren
Gold Member

Reply #50 - Oct 6th, 2012 at 6:03pm

Sir Spot of Borg wrote on Oct 6th, 2012 at 6:01pm:

SOB

Oh really? Seems to me you must be wrong since you are resorting to the name calling again. Whats the matter? Wrong again?

SOB

I am not name calling you, SOB. And I am not wrong about you, or Islam.

You are stupid. They are bloody.

Both ridiculous.

IP Logged

muso
Gold Member

Gladstone, Queensland
Reply #51 - Oct 6th, 2012 at 7:53pm

By the way to be just a tad picky, Christian and Muslim extremists are at each other throats in Nigeria. Google Akhwat Akwop.

http://saharareporters.com/news-page/christian-militants-southern-kaduna-threate...

1523 people like this. The remaining 7,134,765,234 do not 

IP Logged

Bertram

Australian Politics

Reply #52 - Oct 6th, 2012 at 8:46pm

all muslim atrocities are balanced and cancelled out. equivalence is restored. makes sense to some.

IP Logged

Sir Spot of Borg
Gold Member

WE ARE BORG

Australia
Reply #53 - Oct 7th, 2012 at 5:09am

Soren wrote on Oct 6th, 2012 at 5:18pm:
Sir Spot of Borg wrote on Oct 6th, 2012 at 5:15am:
Grey wrote on Oct 5th, 2012 at 11:36am:
I don't know why you bother defending Islam Spot. It's backwardness is as plain as the nose on your face. And, on the face of it, there are similarities with Christians and Jews, but in OUR society we've got them sorted. In the main, Christians and Jews are moderate. If Muslims were, in the main, moderate as well we wouldn't have a problem.

Either they adapt to our society, which means joining us in the 21st C, or we adapt to them. Go backwards a few hundred years. Nagging works, the number of smokers is drastically reduced, paedophiliia is no longer something the RC's can sweep under the table. The fact that moderate Muslims were dragged out last week to criticise their own fanatics was a victory for our society.

When even somebody as dedicated to human equality, fairness and humaneness as Mary Robinson criticises Islam, you have to admit there's something wrong.

http://www.abc.net.au/radionational/programs/lifematters/mary-robinson/4293554

Ahhh no answer for that so you go on the attack. Normal i guess for a religious nut full of hate for another religion.

SOB

You label anyone who disagrees with you about religion as a 'religious nut'. That's how nutty you are. Like squirrel sh!t.

Religious nuts cant be agreed or disagreed with. Adults that believe in fairies. . . . . nothing to disagree with there. . .  just keep out of thier reach because they get violent sometimes especially the xtians.

SOB

Whaaaaaah!
I'm a 
Moron!
WWW PoliticsAneReligion  
IP Logged

Sir Spot of Borg
Gold Member

WE ARE BORG

Australia
Reply #54 - Oct 7th, 2012 at 5:10am

Soren wrote on Oct 6th, 2012 at 6:03pm:
Sir Spot of Borg wrote on Oct 6th, 2012 at 6:01pm:

SOB

SOB

I am not name calling you, SOB. And I am not wrong about you, or Islam.

You are stupid. They are bloody.

Both ridiculous.

http://i.ytimg.com/vi/QR6X-I2fNSo/0.jpg

There are millions of non-violent muslims. 

SOB

Whaaaaaah!
I'm a 
Moron!
WWW PoliticsAneReligion  
IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #55 - Oct 7th, 2012 at 9:05am

Spot, they are all non-violent until they turn violent.

Quote:
because they get violent sometimes especially the xtians

So why is it you are too scared to make fun of the Muslims but heap poo on other religions at any opportunity?

People who can't distinguish between etymology and entomology bug me in ways I cannot put into words.
IP Logged

Sir Spot of Borg
Gold Member

WE ARE BORG

Australia
Reply #56 - Oct 7th, 2012 at 9:52am

freediver wrote on Oct 7th, 2012 at 9:05am:

Quote:

So why is it you are too scared to make fun of the Muslims but heap poo on other religions at any opportunity?

Strawmen again. Post 53. ALL religions (that includes islam doesnt it?).

Everyone is non-violent until they turn violent but most ppl never do turn violent.

SOB

Whaaaaaah!
I'm a 
Moron!
WWW PoliticsAneReligion  
IP Logged

Gold Member

WA
Reply #57 - Oct 7th, 2012 at 9:55am

Sir Spot of Borg wrote on Oct 7th, 2012 at 9:52am:

Quote:

Everyone is non-violent until they turn violent but most ppl never do turn violent.

SOB

So you feel the need to qualify that by saying 'especially the christians', even though it's clearly not true  and don't expect anyone to tell you how stupid that is?

In the fullness of time...

IP Logged

Sir Spot of Borg
Gold Member

WE ARE BORG

Australia
Reply #58 - Oct 7th, 2012 at 10:00am

... wrote on Oct 7th, 2012 at 9:55am:
Sir Spot of Borg wrote on Oct 7th, 2012 at 9:52am:

Quote:

SOB

So you feel the need to qualify that by saying 'especially the christians', even though it's clearly not true  and don't expect anyone to tell you how stupid that is?

In context i was talking about the nuts. Everyday nuts that some of them are prolly here in this forum. They lash out @ any criticism of their religion yet criticise other religions all the time. Besides some of the nuts here seem to think is okay to criticise EVERYONE in islam. Just showing what its like on the receiving end. the nuts dont like it do they.

SOB

Whaaaaaah!
I'm a 
Moron!
WWW PoliticsAneReligion  
IP Logged

freediver
Gold Member

www.ozpolitic.com

At my desk.
Reply #59 - Oct 7th, 2012 at 10:38am

Quote:

You tell me Spot. You seem to make an exception for Islam. This is a perfect example - the only criticism of Islam that you can dig up are indirect ones like this. Guess how many posts back I would have to go to find a specific criticism from you of another religion? You are afraid to say anything about Islam and you aren't even aware of it yourself.

Quote:

There are a lot of Muslims turning violent at the prospect of democracy, or a silly youtube video, or countless other things that no sane person would get violent over. You obviously recognise this or you would not be so scared of criticising Islam. You just aren't conscious of it yet.

People who can't distinguish between etymology and entomology bug me in ways I cannot put into words.
IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 9
Send Topic Print