Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 9
Send Topic Print
I'm a moslem. And you are not. (Read 26793 times)
Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
I'm a moslem. And you are not.
Oct 4th, 2012 at 11:26am

"I'm a moslem. And you are not."

"Allah is my god, and Mohammed is his prophet."

THIS FOLLOWING, IS AN EXPLANATION OF THE 'LOGIC', THE 'MORALITY', WHICH ISLAM INCULCATES, INTO EVERY MOSLEM.....

Its simple, I'm a moslem. I am a righteous human being [because I'm a moslem, Koran 3.110], and you are not.

Its simple, I'm a moslem, and my god, Allah, says that if you don't want to be a moslem [if you reject our kind invitation to become a moslem], then i am at war with you,
....and, i can 'lawfully' kill you.

My hatred for you is very moral, and it is a legitimate hatred, because you [wittingly, or unwittingly] are serving SATAN.

Allah, my god, says so.

You have actively aligned yourself with SATAN's cause, because you have rejected Allah's perfect religion.

Allah, my god, says so.

If you have rejected Allah's perfect religion, it is because you are one of the oppressors of mankind.

Allah, my god, says so.

"...And why should ye not fight in the cause of Allah and of [i.e. for] those who, being weak, are ill-treated (and oppressed)?...Those who believe fight in the cause of Allah, and those who reject Faith Fight in the cause of Evil: So fight ye against the friends of Satan:.."
Koran 4.74-76

+++

Within the Koran, Allah is clear, those who have rejected Allah's perfect religion are the evil, and the guilty persons, among mankind.

And unending warfare is declared, by Allah, against those who reject Allah's perfect religion, i.e. every non-moslem, and every non-moslem jurisdiction...

"....Lo! Allah is an enemy to those who reject Faith."
Koran 2.98

"....those who reject Allah have no protector."
Koran 47.008
v. 8-11

"O ye who believe! Fight those of the disbelievers who are near to you, and let them find harshness in you, and know that Allah is with those who keep their duty (unto Him)."
Koran 9.123

"Allah hath purchased of the believers their persons and their goods; for theirs (in return) is the garden (of Paradise): they fight in His cause, and slay and are slain:...."
Koran 9.111

"Fight those who believe not in Allah nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by Allah and His Messenger, nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, (even if they are) of the People of the Book, until they pay the Jizya with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued. "
Koran 9.29

"Ye [moslems] are the best of peoples, evolved for mankind, enjoining what is right, forbidding what is wrong, and believing in Allah.......[and it is the 'unbelievers' who] are perverted transgressors."
Koran 3.110

And on, and on, and on it goes.......

And Mohammed, the Prophet of ISLAM, also says what Allah says, that if you don't want to be a moslem, that moslems can 'lawfully' kill you.

"...If somebody (a Muslim) discards his religion, kill him."

hadithsunnah/bukhari/ #004.052.260

FROM ISLAMIC LAW

"Ibn 'Abbas reported that the Prophet said: "The bare essence of Islam and the basics of the religion are three [acts], upon which Islam has been established. Whoever leaves one of them becomes an unbeliever and his blood may legally be spilled. [The acts are:] Testifying that there is no God except Allah, the obligatory prayers, and the fast of Ramadan."...."
fiqhussunnah/#3.110

n.b. "Whoever......becomes an unbeliever.....his blood may legally be spilled."

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

Sir Spot of Borg
Gold Member

WE ARE BORG

Australia
Re: I'm a moslem. And you are not.
Reply #1 - Oct 4th, 2012 at 11:37am

Laws of Rape   (Deuteronomy 22:28-29 NLT)

If a man is caught in the act of raping a young woman who is not engaged, he must pay fifty pieces of silver to her father.  Then he must marry the young woman because he violated her, and he will never be allowed to divorce her.

SOB

Whaaaaaah!
I'm a 
Moron!
- edited by some unethical admin - you think its funny? - its a slippery slope
WWW PoliticsAneReligion  
IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #2 - Oct 4th, 2012 at 12:06pm

Sir Spot of Borg wrote on Oct 4th, 2012 at 11:37am:

If a man is caught in the act of raping a young woman who is not engaged, he must pay fifty pieces of silver to her father.  Then he must marry the young woman because he violated her, and he will never be allowed to divorce her.

SOB

What is it folks, Bible lessons from SPOT ????

Yeah!!!

And i concur, we should all read our Bibles, regularly.

"The Bible will keep you from sin, or sin will keep you from the Bible."

Dwight L. Moody (American Evangelist, 1837-1899)

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."

IP Logged

Sir Spot of Borg
Gold Member

WE ARE BORG

Australia
Reply #3 - Oct 4th, 2012 at 1:41pm

Do you believe that a woman should marry her rapist?

SOB

Whaaaaaah!
I'm a 
Moron!
WWW PoliticsAneReligion  
IP Logged

BigOl64
Gold Member

Townsville QLD
Reply #4 - Oct 4th, 2012 at 1:47pm

Sir Spot of Borg wrote on Oct 4th, 2012 at 1:41pm:

SOB

You probably don't realise this among many other things, but to reject islam and it's vile teachings, doesn't automatically make you a christian.

IP Logged

Sir Spot of Borg
Gold Member

WE ARE BORG

Australia
Reply #5 - Oct 4th, 2012 at 1:56pm

BigOl64 wrote on Oct 4th, 2012 at 1:47pm:

SOB

You probably don't realise this among many other things, but to reject islam and it's vile teachings, doesn't automatically make you a christian.

Are you trying to tell me yadda doesnt call himself xtian?

SOB

Whaaaaaah!
I'm a 
Moron!
WWW PoliticsAneReligion  
IP Logged

BigOl64
Gold Member

Townsville QLD
Reply #6 - Oct 4th, 2012 at 2:00pm

Sir Spot of Borg wrote on Oct 4th, 2012 at 1:56pm:

SOB

SOB

you will have to ask yadda.

I reject islam and its teachings, try calling me a christian.

« Last Edit: Oct 4th, 2012 at 2:09pm by BigOl64 »  

IP Logged

Gold Member

WA
Reply #7 - Oct 4th, 2012 at 2:01pm

SOB

It doesn't take a genius to figure out this meant something quite different in it's day to what you take from it now.

A raped woman would be considered damaged goods - not an attractive marriage prospect, doomed to struggle in life alone due to a crime committed against her.  But by forcing the rapist to marry her, it would give her a much easier life, by making the man responsible for her upkeep for life - in effect, giving back what he had taken away by his crime.  Compare the outcome to today - How does imprisoning a rapist for X years give anything back to the modern rape victim?  It punishes, but it does not even attempt to put things right.

In the fullness of time...

IP Logged

sanofi

ozpolitic.com

Reply #8 - Oct 4th, 2012 at 3:09pm

... wrote on Oct 4th, 2012 at 2:01pm:

SOB

It doesn't take a genius to figure out this meant something quite different in it's day to what you take from it now.

A raped woman would be considered damaged goods - not an attractive marriage prospect, doomed to struggle in life alone due to a crime committed against her.  But by forcing the rapist to marry her, it would give her a much easier life, by making the man responsible for her upkeep for life - in effect, giving back what he had taken away by his crime.  Compare the outcome to today - How does imprisoning a rapist for X years give anything back to the modern rape victim?  It punishes, but it does not even attempt to put things right.

Hi wesley,
Why did you effect the change? just this mo heard about it.
New getup does suit you though. the top hat, is that for a spot (no pun intended) of fox hunting?
cute..
(apologies to the others for being off topic)

women have been taught that, for us, the earth is flat.

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #9 - Oct 4th, 2012 at 3:19pm

SOB

No.

Do you SPOT ?

SPOT,

Can you believe that moslem men, actually have the right to rape non-moslem women, because they are, non-moslem women ?

ISLAM say's that moslem men can, 'lawfully' rape non-moslem women, any non-moslem woman who is the captive, of a of moslem man.

ISLAM has been at war with non-moslems, for 1,400 years.

Google;
muslim rape, sweden

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #10 - Oct 4th, 2012 at 3:29pm

Yadda wrote on Oct 4th, 2012 at 3:19pm:

Can you believe that moslem men, actually have the right to rape non-moslem women, because they are, non-moslem women ?

ISLAM say's that moslem men can, 'lawfully' rape non-moslem women, any non-moslem woman who is the captive, of a of moslem man.

e.g.
Unveiled women in Iran, are routinely arrested, detained, and then raped, by Iranian police.

Google,
"they had no right to say no"

Google,
"rape jihad"

Google,
beslan children raped jihad

« Last Edit: Oct 4th, 2012 at 3:34pm by Yadda »  

IP Logged

sanofi

ozpolitic.com

Reply #11 - Oct 4th, 2012 at 3:35pm

Yadda wrote on Oct 4th, 2012 at 3:29pm:

e.g.
Unveiled women in Iran, are routinely arrested, and then raped, by Iranian police.

Google,

Google,
"rape jihad"

Google,

you are disgusting turning the rape issue to your Islam bashing crusade. If you were serious about this issue, you would not demean the topic. 

women have been taught that, for us, the earth is flat.

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #12 - Oct 4th, 2012 at 3:40pm

sanofi wrote on Oct 4th, 2012 at 3:35pm:
Yadda wrote on Oct 4th, 2012 at 3:29pm:

e.g.
Unveiled women in Iran, are routinely arrested, and then raped, by Iranian police.

Google,

Google,
"rape jihad"

Google,

you are disgusting turning the rape issue to your Islam bashing crusade. If you were serious about this issue, you would not demean the topic. 

Awwwww poor, poor, diddums,       .....is the truth about moslem rapes, of non-moslem women, to uncomfortable for you to bear ???

You poor, poor, sensitive thing.

Q.
Why don't you address the issues raised, instead of denigrating me ?

IP Logged

Gold Member

WA
Reply #13 - Oct 4th, 2012 at 3:46pm

In the fullness of time...

IP Logged

Sir Spot of Borg
Gold Member

WE ARE BORG

Australia
Reply #14 - Oct 4th, 2012 at 4:42pm

BigOl64 wrote on Oct 4th, 2012 at 2:00pm:
Sir Spot of Borg wrote on Oct 4th, 2012 at 1:56pm:

SOB

SOB

you will have to ask yadda.

I reject islam and its teachings, try calling me a christian.

But im not calling you an xtian. That is a blatant strawman. Yadda is the xtian.

SOB

Whaaaaaah!
I'm a 
Moron!
WWW PoliticsAneReligion  
IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 ... 9
Send Topic Print