Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 9
Send Topic Print
Islam versus secularism (Read 19270 times)
mutation

Australian Politics

Re: Islam versus secularism
Reply #45 - Oct 20th, 2012 at 10:10pm

Sir Spot of Borg wrote on Oct 18th, 2012 at 5:39am:
Postmodern Trendoid III wrote on Oct 10th, 2012 at 6:11pm:
For Islam to be completely subdued or eradicated in the West, it will come down to converting or 'deprogramming' the left. Islam is only in Western countries because of the moral relativism of the left. Their naive utopianism, brought on by their idiotic education which gives sympathy and pity for anything that happens to be in a minority, is the only thing that keep these barbarians here.
Once the left is converted or 'deprogrammed' back to seeing the superiority of Western, liberal values, then there will be no opposition to the Islamic menace.

If you want to completely eradicate islam i suggest we are fair about it and completely eradicate all religion.

SOB

Not that i have a particular problem with that but you will only get some benefit from the ending of religion if people come to it themselves. You  cant legislate intelligence!
The real problem with your suggestion is that Islam really only barely qualifies as a religion and the religious component isnt much different to any other. Essentially it is a promise by someone who doesnt exist to disproportionately reward those who dont deserve it with that which will never be delivered. The problem with Islam is the political component and that it is essentially a roadmap to global conquest.
I think we can start with ridding the world of Islam any way we can and trust that other religions will just evaporate over time. Thing is i just dont see too many Jews Hindus or Christians flying planes into buildings!

IP Logged

Soren
Gold Member

Reply #46 - Oct 20th, 2012 at 10:16pm

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #47 - Oct 21st, 2012 at 12:20am

mutation wrote on Oct 20th, 2012 at 10:10pm:

Not that i have a particular problem with that but you will only get some benefit from the ending of religion if people come to it themselves.

You  cant legislate intelligence!

The real problem with your suggestion is that Islam really only barely qualifies as a religion and the religious component isnt much different to any other. Essentially it is a promise by someone who doesnt exist to disproportionately reward those who dont deserve it with that which will never be delivered. The problem with Islam is the political component and that it is essentially a roadmap to global conquest.

I think we can start with ridding the world of Islam any way we can and trust that other religions will just evaporate over time.

Thing is i just dont see too many Jews Hindus or Christians flying planes into buildings!

LOL

So true!!

The problem isn't religion, or the belief of some among us [myself included] in the existence of a deity [creator].

The 'problem', is man himself.

The problem is our nature.

The truth is that all 'normal' human beings are vain, selfish, lustful, greedy, violent creatures, who, when we are without restraint, demonstrate very clearly, a propensity for making poor [unwise] choices, but then [often] subsequently, we seek to avoid responsibility, for our poor choices.

And, imo, that choice [of trying to avoid responsibility] is yet another poor choice.

IMO, people who make such life choices, are foolish children.

We human beings are innately clever creatures, and we are meant to be wise enough, to learn from our past mistakes, imo.

And if that description of ourselves is true, it leads to another Q.

That, if the problem [of man] is within man, and, if there is a God, why would a creator, create such a flawed entity, as man ?

Personally, i believe that that, has got something to do, with God choosing to give us, individually, the freedom to make either good choices, or poor choices.

And with an option for making choices, we can also make mistakes!

And imo, making mistakes [and suffering the consequences of those mistakes!], is one of the surest ways of learning 'truth'.     [i.e. painful life experiences can afford us the opportunity, to learn 'right', from 'wrong']

My belief, is that we, all of us, are essentially spiritual creatures, confined within clay 'temples'.

IMO, in our journey here, we have a measure of freedom [to make choices], but that we are confined within a prison.

I have had the 'opportunity' to see a lot of wicked things, here in this world, wicked things done by foolish men.

And when i leave here, i want to live in the light.

And i hope that my creator, will not count me, as being among one of the foolish children.

Because the foolish 'children' will be thrown into the darkness [which will be another form of confinement!].

+++

Daniel 12:10
Many shall be purified, and made white, and tried; but the wicked shall do wickedly: and none of the wicked shall understand; but the wise shall understand.

Isaiah 48:10
Behold, I have refined thee, but not with silver; I have chosen thee in the furnace of affliction.

Revelation 21:7
He that overcometh shall inherit all things; and I will be his God, and he shall be my son.
8  But the fearful, and unbelieving, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, and all liars, shall have their part in the lake which burneth with fire and brimstone: which is the second death.

« Last Edit: Oct 21st, 2012 at 12:33am by Yadda »  

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."
Luke 16:31

IP Logged

Sir Spot of Borg
Gold Member

WE ARE BORG

Australia
Reply #48 - Oct 21st, 2012 at 4:30am

mutation wrote on Oct 20th, 2012 at 10:10pm:
Sir Spot of Borg wrote on Oct 18th, 2012 at 5:39am:
Postmodern Trendoid III wrote on Oct 10th, 2012 at 6:11pm:
For Islam to be completely subdued or eradicated in the West, it will come down to converting or 'deprogramming' the left. Islam is only in Western countries because of the moral relativism of the left. Their naive utopianism, brought on by their idiotic education which gives sympathy and pity for anything that happens to be in a minority, is the only thing that keep these barbarians here.
Once the left is converted or 'deprogrammed' back to seeing the superiority of Western, liberal values, then there will be no opposition to the Islamic menace.

If you want to completely eradicate islam i suggest we are fair about it and completely eradicate all religion.

SOB

Not that i have a particular problem with that but you will only get some benefit from the ending of religion if people come to it themselves. You  cant legislate intelligence!
I think we can start with ridding the world of Islam any way we can and trust that other religions will just evaporate over time. Thing is i just dont see too many Jews Hindus or Christians flying planes into buildings!

Obviously (and i have said this before) you cant get rid of religion. I was just trying to put some perspective on mists crap.

if the religious component isnt much different to any other then why would you say (in the same sentence) that islam barely qualifies as a religion? Of course its a religion - they worship a deity and they have a book telling them how to live their lives.Exactly the same as the xtians and hindus.

Oh - the planes into buildings again. That is worn out. It was a long time ago now and it was several saudis who dont exist anymore. It wasnt the entire religion. However if you want to say muslims are the only ppl who ever do anything like that then you havent heard of timothy mcvey. Google him. Then theres the jews. They are worse than the muslims by far. They have killed more ppl in recent times I expect.

SOB

Whaaaaaah!
I'm a 
Moron!
- edited by some unethical admin - you think its funny? - its a slippery slope
WWW PoliticsAneReligion  
IP Logged

mutation

Australian Politics

Reply #49 - Oct 21st, 2012 at 3:56pm

Sir Spot of Borg wrote on Oct 21st, 2012 at 4:30am:
Obviously (and i have said this before) you cant get rid of religion. I was just trying to put some perspective on mists crap.

if the religious component isnt much different to any other then why would you say (in the same sentence) that islam barely qualifies as a religion? Of course its a religion - they worship a deity and they have a book telling them how to live their lives.Exactly the same as the xtians and hindus.

Oh - the planes into buildings again. That is worn out. It was a long time ago now and it was several saudis who dont exist anymore. It wasnt the entire religion. However if you want to say muslims are the only ppl who ever do anything like that then you havent heard of timothy mcvey. Google him. Then theres the jews. They are worse than the muslims by far. They have killed more ppl in recent times I expect.

SOB

Its McVeigh btw and i dont think he is really much of an answer to the 19000 odd Islamic terror acts in the last decade or the 270,000,000 deaths at the hands of Islam in the last 1400 years the constant calls for Sharia law in nearly all western countries the killing of innocent people because they dont like cartoons the constant promise to exterminate jews etc. Shooting little girls in the head for going to school, acid attacks, clit cutting and on and on and  on it goes seriously you choose of all things to defend Islam!
Your either Troll in which case i understand your issues and forgive you.
Your a Muslim and i hope we meet or your just another leftist shitbag who hates himself and his people so much you want to welcome a cancer like Islam into your home!
And well your little antisemitic rant at the end really does tell what sort of a person you are.

IP Logged

Sir Spot of Borg
Gold Member

WE ARE BORG

Australia
Reply #50 - Oct 21st, 2012 at 5:40pm

mutation wrote on Oct 21st, 2012 at 3:56pm:
Sir Spot of Borg wrote on Oct 21st, 2012 at 4:30am:

SOB

Its McVeigh btw and i dont think he is really much of an answer to the 19000 odd Islamic terror acts in the last decade or the 270,000,000 deaths at the hands of Islam in the last 1400 years the constant calls for Sharia law in nearly all western countries the killing of innocent people because they dont like cartoons the constant promise to exterminate jews etc. Shooting little girls in the head for going to school, acid attacks, clit cutting and on and on and  on it goes seriously you choose of all things to defend Islam!
Your either Troll in which case i understand your issues and forgive you.
Your a Muslim and i hope we meet or your just another leftist shitbag who hates himself and his people so much you want to welcome a cancer like Islam into your home!
And well your little antisemitic rant at the end really does tell what sort of a person you are.

Hahahahahaha! Hahahahahaha! Seriously? So the jews are exempt from being criticised for killing ppl? They have killed more ppl than the muslims in recent times. And if you want to go back 1400 years the xtians are pretty high contenders for the title.

SOB

Whaaaaaah!
I'm a 
Moron!
WWW PoliticsAneReligion  
IP Logged

Big Dave
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #51 - Oct 21st, 2012 at 6:24pm

So the jews are exempt from being criticised for killing ppl? They have killed more ppl than the muslims in recent times.By SOB

Seriously, what drugs are you on? I bet you lick cane toads. Muslims are the second largest religon on earth and almost every one of their countries has civil conflict or is in a war. I the jews have killed more people. The Iraq/Iran war killed 600,000 alone.

IP Logged

Sir Spot of Borg
Gold Member

WE ARE BORG

Australia
Reply #52 - Oct 21st, 2012 at 6:26pm

Big Dave wrote on Oct 21st, 2012 at 6:24pm:
So the jews are exempt from being criticised for killing ppl? They have killed more ppl than the muslims in recent times.By SOB

Seriously, what drugs are you on? I bet you lick cane toads. Muslims are the second largest religon on earth and almost every one of their countries has civil conflict or is in a war. I the jews have killed more people. The Iraq/Iran war killed 600,000 alone.

And how many palestinains are killed every year by israel?

SOB

Whaaaaaah!
I'm a 
Moron!
WWW PoliticsAneReligion  
IP Logged

Big Dave
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #53 - Oct 21st, 2012 at 6:28pm

Are you serious ?

IP Logged

Sir Spot of Borg
Gold Member

WE ARE BORG

Australia
Reply #54 - Oct 21st, 2012 at 6:39pm

Big Dave wrote on Oct 21st, 2012 at 6:28pm:
Are you serious ?

Well there was all those hunger strikers this year (heh the world didnt let them get away with that one but how many lived? We didnt hear) and those kids. There were the ppl in the homes they bulldozed. Theres the ppl that die of starvation because of the blockades. Theres the ppl that we dont hear about that they just shoot. Then theres the airstrikes avram speaks of - i dont know how often those are - we arent told.

SOB

Whaaaaaah!
I'm a 
Moron!
WWW PoliticsAneReligion  
IP Logged

Big Dave
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #55 - Oct 21st, 2012 at 6:55pm

Man , you got that wrong. 10,000's have died in Syria alone.

IP Logged

Soren
Gold Member

Reply #56 - Oct 21st, 2012 at 7:32pm

Sharia courts ‘as consensual as rape’, House of Lords told

MUSLIM women in Britain are being forced to “live in fear” because of the spread of unofficial and unregulated sharia courts enforcing Islamic rules, the House of Lords was told.Rulings by informal religious “councils” and tribunals are sometimes no more “consensual” than rape, peers were told.The warnings came in the first ever full Parliamentary debate on the subject in the UK.Baroness Cox, the independent peer and Third World campaigner, last year tabled a private member’s bill in the Lords setting out plans to rein in a network of unofficial self-styled “courts” which apply Islamic principles.One study estimated that there are around 85 Sharia bodies operating in Britain, although there is no official estimate.They include legally recognised arbitration tribunals, set up primarily to resolve financial disputes using Islamic legal principles but which have taken on a wider range of cases.There is also a network of informal Sharia “councils”, often operating out of mosques, dealing with religious divorces and even child custody matters in line with Islamic teaching.The bill, which had its first full debate yesterday, would make it a criminal offence for such bodies to style themselves as courts or those chairing them to pose as judges.It would also limit the activities of arbitration tribunals and explicitly require them to uphold equality laws including women’s rights.Baroness Cox told the House of cases she had encountered including a woman who had been admitted to hospital by her violent husband who had left her for another woman but still denied her a religious divorce so she could remarry.Another woman was forced to travel to Jordan to seek permission to remarry from a seven-year-old boy whom she had never met because she had no other male relatives, she said.A third who came to see her was so scared of being seen going in that she hid behind a tree whole another told her: “I feel betrayed by Britain, I came to this country to get away from all this but the situation is worse here than in my country of origin."Baroness Cox said: “These examples are just the tip of an iceberg as many women live in fear, so intimidated by family and community that they dare not speak out or ask for help.”Meanwhile Baroness Donaghy added: “The definition of mutuality is sometimes being stretched to such limits that a women is said to consent to a process when in practice, because of a language barrier, huge cultural or family pressure, ignorance of the law, a misplaced faith in the system or a threat of complete isolation, that mutuality is as consensual as rape.”Lord Carlile, the legal expert, was among those backing the bill but the Bishop of Manchester urged caution arguing that it could end up “stigmatising those individuals in communities it is aiming to help”.And Baroness Uddin, the first female Muslim peer, said it would be viewed as “another assault on Muslims”.

Oh... you mustn't stigmatise smacking barbarians as .. er.. smacking barbarians. Not nice, innit.

« Last Edit: Oct 21st, 2012 at 8:56pm by Soren »  

IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #57 - Oct 21st, 2012 at 8:14pm

Sir Spot of Borg wrote on Oct 21st, 2012 at 6:26pm:

And how many palestinains are killed every year by israel?

SOB

Sir Spot of Borg wrote on Oct 21st, 2012 at 6:39pm:
Big Dave wrote on Oct 21st, 2012 at 6:28pm:
Are you serious ?

Well there was all those hunger strikers this year (heh the world didnt let them get away with that one but how many lived? We didnt hear) and those kids. There were the ppl in the homes they bulldozed. Theres the ppl that die of starvation because of the blockades. Theres the ppl that we dont hear about that they just shoot. Then theres the airstrikes avram speaks of - i dont know how often those are - we arent told.

SOB

Moslems, diying for Allah's Cause.....

Well there was all those hunger strikers this year (heh the world didnt let them get away with that one but how many lived? We didnt hear)

"Allah is our objective; the Quran is our law, the Prophet is our leader; Jihad is our way;
and death for the sake of Allah is the highest of our aspirations.
"

The moslem brotherhood call to duty - BEING A MOSLEM = = LIVE AND DIE FOR ALLAH.

and those kids.

"Allah is our objective; the Quran is our law, the Prophet is our leader; Jihad is our way;
"

The moslem brotherhood call to duty - BEING A MOSLEM = = LIVE AND DIE FOR ALLAH.

THESE KIDS ????....

MORE 'victim' 'KIDS' here....

http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1296163674/58#58

There were the ppl in the homes they bulldozed.

"

The moslem brotherhood call to duty - BEING A MOSLEM = = LIVE AND DIE FOR ALLAH.i
Theres the ppl that die of starvation because of the blockades.

"

Theres the ppl that we dont hear about that they just shoot.

"

The moslem brotherhood call to duty - BEING A MOSLEM = = LIVE AND DIE FOR ALLAH.i
Then theres the airstrikes avram speaks of - i dont know how often those are - we arent told.

"

Yadda's Dictionary;
SPOT posting on OzPol = = See no ISLAMIC evil, Hear no ISLAMIC evil, Speak no ISLAMIC evil.

Quote:

SOB

SPOT, on ISLAM....

"....And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead."

IP Logged

Sir Spot of Borg
Gold Member

WE ARE BORG

Australia
Reply #58 - Oct 22nd, 2012 at 5:11am

If those pictures were real nobody would be taking the pictures - they would be running. They are taken or photoshopped by ppl like you who lie in order to pass on their opinion.

SOB

Whaaaaaah!
I'm a 
Moron!
WWW PoliticsAneReligion  
IP Logged

Yadda
Gold Member

A cat with a view
Reply #59 - Oct 22nd, 2012 at 7:56am

Sir Spot of Borg wrote on Oct 22nd, 2012 at 5:11am:

If those pictures were real nobody would be taking the pictures - they would be running.

They are taken or photoshopped by ppl like you who lie in order to pass on their opinion.

SOB

SPOT.....

YOU ARE A BARE FACED LIAR.

YOU ARE A LOOKING THE OTHER WAY - WHILE MOSLEMS EFFECTIVELY MURDER THEIR OWN CHILDREN [and then portray others, as their murderers].

YOU HATE THE TRUTH ABOUT MOSLEMS.

"Moderate" Palestinian Authority TV: Palestinian children created to fertilize the land with their blood

http://www.jihadwatch.org/2012/02/moderate-palestinian-authority-tv-palestinian-...
http://www.jihadwatch.org/2012/10/girl-on-palestinian-authority-tv-by-the-blood-...
http://www.jihadwatch.org/2012/08/former-ohio-based-muslim-cleric-people-worldwi...

"....the death of those who are killed for the cause of God gives more impetus to the cause, which continues to thrive on their blood."

ISLAMIC scholar, Sayyid Qutb, .......A moslem, promoting, justifying, ISLAM's murder of those who do not believe, as they believe.

"Moslems, teaching their children what the must do - to please their demon of death."

MORE 'victim' 'Palestinian' children here....

http://www.ozpolitic.com/forum/YaBB.pl?num=1296163674/58#58i

Yadda's Dictionary;
SPOT posting on OzPol = = See no ISLAMIC evil, Hear no ISLAMIC evil, Speak no ISLAMIC evil.

SPOT, on ISLAM....

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 9
Send Topic Print