Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Send Topic Print
Beware the Teaparty Downunder. (Read 13923 times)
BatteriesNotIncluded
Gold Member

MediocrityNET: because
people died for this!

Re: Beware the Teaparty Downunder.
Reply #30 - Feb 20th, 2013 at 6:08pm

-->> Whoah,lucky corporate whitey doesn't actually believe in God then!  Wink Wink

*Sure....they're anti competitive as any subsidised job is.  It wouldn't be there without the tax payer.  Very damned difficult for a brainwashed collectivist to understand that I know....  (swaggy) *

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #31 - Feb 20th, 2013 at 6:13pm

MOTR wrote on Feb 20th, 2013 at 6:07pm:
What's your point, greggery. 

1. Scientific issues cannot be decided by a vote of scientists. A consensus is not, at any given time, a good predictor of where the truth actually resides.

2. The blogger deliberately misleads his readers by providing a "97% of climate scientists" link which actually says nothing about that particular subject (the link takes you to a completely different poll).

Any use of the "97% of climate scientists" quote is an automatic FAIL.

Just another example of how the AGW disciples are the real "anti science brigade": they rely on faith, deception, and lies, and refuse to engage in rational skepticism.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #32 - Feb 20th, 2013 at 6:18pm

BatteriesNotIncluded wrote on Feb 20th, 2013 at 6:05pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Feb 20th, 2013 at 6:02pm:
MOTR wrote on Feb 20th, 2013 at 6:22am:
...  the anti science brigade.

Actually, brainwashed followers of the AGW religion are the "anti science brigade".

They don't include rational skepticism in their evaluation of the hypothesis.

Nothing scientific about that.

-->>real estate agents can't look their kids in the eye after saying things like that!  Grin Grin  Shocked  Kiss

You don't like being confronted with the truth, do you?

Good: I enjoy seeing you squirm.

Here's the truth for you one more time:

Actually, brainwashed followers of the AGW religion are the "anti science brigade": they don't include rational skepticism in their evaluation of the hypothesis.

IP Logged

BatteriesNotIncluded
Gold Member

people died for this!

Reply #33 - Feb 20th, 2013 at 6:20pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Feb 20th, 2013 at 6:13pm:

1. Scientific issues cannot be decided by a vote of scientists. A consensus is not, at any given time, a good predictor of where the truth actually resides.

2. The blogger deliberately misleads his readers by providing a "97% of climate scientists" link which actually says nothing about that particular subject (the link takes you to a completely different poll).

Just another example of how the AGW disciples are the real "anti science brigade": they rely on faith, deception, and lies, and refuse to engage in rational skepticism.

Nah, you're just joining issues!

The fact that most people agree with the science doesn't preclude it from being science.

Man, do really sell real estate in Western Australia because I'm quite sure word would get around quite quickly that you weren't worth dealing with.....?!!?

Cool

*Sure....they're anti competitive as any subsidised job is.  It wouldn't be there without the tax payer.  Very damned difficult for a brainwashed collectivist to understand that I know....  (swaggy) *

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #34 - Feb 20th, 2013 at 6:23pm

BatteriesNotIncluded wrote on Feb 20th, 2013 at 6:20pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Feb 20th, 2013 at 6:13pm:

Nah, you're just joining issues!

The fact that most people agree with the science doesn't preclude it from being science.

Man, do really sell real estate in Western Australia because I'm quite sure word would get around quite quickly that you weren't worth dealing with.....?!!?

Cool

The blogger deliberately misleads his readers by providing a "97% of climate scientists" link which actually says nothing about that particular subject (the link takes you to a completely different poll).

Why is he being so dishonest?

This shows us why he's being so dishonest: he doesn't want people to see the truth ...

Trying to use the ridiculous "97% of climate scientists" = automatic FAIL

IP Logged

MOTR
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #35 - Feb 20th, 2013 at 6:25pm

Interpret the graph and make your point, greggery. All you've proven is that climate scientists were a small subset of the earth scientists surveyed. What's your point. Is it that 2 out of 77 climate scientists aren't convinced yet, so therefore it's highly unlikely. Well, mate, the IPCC think it's virtually certain.

And once again you have nothing of any substance to add, greggery. You lack the balls to substantiate your position. I've yet to see you provide one substantive post outlining why you believe atmospheric CO2 is not a significant driver of global temperatures.
« Last Edit: Feb 20th, 2013 at 6:32pm by MOTR »  

Hunt says Coalition accepts IPCC findings

"What does this mean? It means that we need to do practical things that actually reduce emissions."

IP Logged

BatteriesNotIncluded
Gold Member

people died for this!

Reply #36 - Feb 20th, 2013 at 6:25pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Feb 20th, 2013 at 6:18pm:
BatteriesNotIncluded wrote on Feb 20th, 2013 at 6:05pm:
greggerypeccary wrote on Feb 20th, 2013 at 6:02pm:
MOTR wrote on Feb 20th, 2013 at 6:22am:
...  the anti science brigade.

Actually, brainwashed followers of the AGW religion are the "anti science brigade".

They don't include rational skepticism in their evaluation of the hypothesis.

Nothing scientific about that.

-->>real estate agents can't look their kids in the eye after saying things like that!  Grin Grin  Shocked  Kiss

You don't like being confronted with the truth, do you?

Good: I enjoy seeing you squirm.

Here's the truth for you one more time:

Actually, brainwashed followers of the AGW religion are the "anti science brigade": they don't include rational skepticism in their evaluation of the hypothesis.

Grin
Slow down cyclone: like any west-Aussie growing up in a sea of west-Aussies my mumma always told me to beware of real estate agents bearing self-proclamations of all truths, the whole truths and nuthing but the true truths!
  Grin

IP Logged

corporate_whitey
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Archivist
Reply #37 - Feb 20th, 2013 at 6:29pm

BatteriesNotIncluded wrote on Feb 20th, 2013 at 6:07pm:
corporate_whitey wrote on Feb 20th, 2013 at 6:03pm:
Soren wrote on Feb 20th, 2013 at 5:57pm:
corporate_whitey wrote on Feb 20th, 2013 at 5:52pm:
The false prophets of secular humanism, social Darwinism and social engineering don't represent families either...dont forget them....I believe John Howard will be judged harshly for his crimes against Australian families.... Smiley

Oh bugger!! Not you?!?!

You got it wrong doers...there is no ideological mask you can hide your wickedness behind that we will not bring into the light of Gods judgment... Smiley

why won't
god judge you
for asking that Craig Thompson be hung untried from the Sydney Harbor Bridge??
  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes  Tongue  Undecided

And can you give us a link to your accusation?  The difference between a repentant sinner and a non repentant sinner is the repentant sinner does not deny his wretchedness before God and fears his judgment and lives accordingly...He develops a keen sense for wrong doing and injustice and confronts it...REPENT...REPENT...Fear God and give him glory.... Cool

World Wide Working Class Struggle

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #38 - Feb 20th, 2013 at 6:31pm

MOTR wrote on Feb 20th, 2013 at 6:25pm:
And once again you have nothing of any substance to add, greggery. You lack the balls to substantiate your position. I've yet to see you provide one substantive post outlining why you believe atmospheric CO2 is not a significant driver of global temperatures.

Nothing "of any substance"?!  LOL  You're a riot.

I've just exposed another deceptive AGW disciple and shown, once again, how ridiculous the "97%" quote is.

You guys really hate being confronted with the truth, don't you?

SCORE CARD:

Rational skeptics - 1

AGW disciples - nil

IP Logged

BatteriesNotIncluded
Gold Member

people died for this!

Reply #39 - Feb 20th, 2013 at 6:33pm

His job is to make noise by playing his part in the battle for the entire internets address space.

The Status Quo won't be allowed to change until the rich can be sure of what the next business paradigm will be and they've judged their move into it correctly.

He doesn't have to make sense.... he just has to stammer like Abbott and Barnaby and infect everyone with a sense of uncertainty forever pretending the waters jsut need more time to clear before a decision can be made.

Oh, btw, vote in the mineral wealth stealers/foreign investors while you're waiting.....   Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #40 - Feb 20th, 2013 at 6:34pm

I've yet to see you provide one substantive post outlining why you believe atmospheric CO2 is not a significant driver of global temperatures.

I challenge you to find one single post from me saying that I "believe atmospheric CO2 is not a significant driver of global temperatures".

If you want to make accusations like that, you're gonna have to back them up.

IP Logged

MOTR
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #41 - Feb 20th, 2013 at 6:34pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Feb 20th, 2013 at 6:31pm:

Nothing "of any substance"?!  LOL  You're a riot.

I've just exposed another deceptive AGW disciple and shown, once again, how ridiculous the "97%" quote is.

You guys really hate being confronted with the truth, don't you?

SCORE CARD:

Rational skeptics - 1

AGW disciples - nil

Again, where is your scientific argument. You don't understand the science yet you want to take solace from a survey of 77 climate scientists that finds 2 of them aren't convinced yet.

"What does this mean? It means that we need to do practical things that actually reduce emissions."

IP Logged

MOTR
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #42 - Feb 20th, 2013 at 6:37pm

greggerypeccary wrote on Feb 20th, 2013 at 6:34pm:
I've yet to see you provide one substantive post outlining why you believe atmospheric CO2 is not a significant driver of global temperatures.

I challenge you to find one single post from me saying that I "believe atmospheric CO2 is not a significant driver of global temperatures".

If you want to make accusations like that, you're gonna have to back them up.

Well if you accept that CO2 is a significant driver, why aren't you concerned by this.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #43 - Feb 20th, 2013 at 6:37pm

What's your point. Is it that 2 out of 77 climate scientists aren't convinced yet, so therefore it's highly unlikely.

I'll repeat it for you, seeing as you're having a hard time understanding:

"Scientific issues cannot be decided by a vote of scientists. A consensus is not, at any given time, a good predictor of where the truth actually resides."

Use of the "97%" quote is an automatic FAIL.

IP Logged

greggerypeccary
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #44 - Feb 20th, 2013 at 6:39pm

MOTR wrote on Feb 20th, 2013 at 6:37pm:
Well if you accept that CO2 is a significant driver, why aren't you concerned by this.

I've never said that I "accept that CO2 is a significant driver".

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Send Topic Print