Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Fasten seat belts as Gillard goes troppo (Read 2537 times)
skippy.
Gold Member

Re: Fasten seat belts as Gillard goes troppo
Reply #15 - Mar 26th, 2013 at 4:14pm

Mattyfisk wrote on Mar 26th, 2013 at 4:09pm:
skippy. wrote on Mar 26th, 2013 at 4:06pm:
red baron wrote on Mar 26th, 2013 at 4:03pm:
Ha ha ha! Thanks for the predictable posts that you guys make, the likes of Skippy and Peter Freedman.

Yes, I know it must be tough, really tough to see the S.S. Titanic Labor, slowly ever so slowly going; under stricken by injuries it has done to itself.

The garden seemed oh so rosy 6 odd years ago when one Kevin Rudd promised so much to this Country and then turned his Prime Ministership into a full blown emergency.

I can understand you're sorry and you are looking for a brown dog to kick, you know, the one that keeps running out in front of cars and causing accidents.

I have been waiting in vain Peter, for to you to show us all some of your fabled journalistic flair, but like Labor's promises it has failed to materialise.

Do you think in this moment of absolute  crisis for your Party that you might indulge us with a great piece or two?

I mean, I for one have really been hanging out for it. Same for you Skippy, you are like a vinyl record with the needle stuck in it.

Come on, come up with some new creative insults, something with a bit of a sting in the tail.

Oh..and you might like to look around for a new brown dog to kick, this one has teeth.

You live in dream land, fake pig, fake soldier fake pilot.

That's right, Skippy. Labor might get back in.

Well the truth of the matter is they will get back in. If the women basher can become PM Labor could well get back in at the following election. The fake pig  thinks I give a sh it if Labor are in power, I just hate phony tony , I don't give a flying who is in power other than the women basher. But I'm not surprised the fake pig likes him, pigs like bashing women too.

freedivers other forum- POLITICAL ANIMAL
Click onWWW below 
IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #16 - Mar 26th, 2013 at 4:17pm

Yes, but hopefully the woman basher will introduce some policies that appeal to fake pigs. Let's leave the cult of personality to the leftards, Skippy.

Matty always said to play the ball and not the man.

IP Logged

Peter Freedman
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Wellington
Reply #17 - Mar 26th, 2013 at 6:45pm

Ha ha ha! Thanks for the predictable posts that you guys make, the likes of Skippy and Peter Freedman.

Yes, I know it must be tough, really tough to see the S.S. Titanic Labor, slowly ever so slowly going; under stricken by injuries it has done to itself.

The garden seemed oh so rosy 6 odd years ago when one Kevin Rudd promised so much to this Country and then turned his Prime Ministership into a full blown emergency.

I can understand you're sorry and you are looking for a brown dog to kick, you know, the one that keeps running out in front of cars and causing accidents.

I have been waiting in vain Peter, for to you to show us all some of your fabled journalistic flair, but like Labor's promises it has failed to materialise.

Do you think in this moment of absolute  crisis for your Party that you might indulge us with a great piece or two?

I mean, I for one have really been hanging out for it. Same for you Skippy, you are like a vinyl record with the needle stuck in it.

Come on, come up with some new creative insults, something with a bit of a sting in the tail.

Oh..and you might like to look around for a new brown dog to kick, this one has teeth.

Firstly I don't have a party. If Australia had a leftwing party I might support it. But it hasn't.

The bunch of idiots who masquerade as a leftwing party punish solo parents and live in the sewer withe Conservatives over asylum seekers.

They are headed for a large defeat. Unfortunately, they will be replaced by a government which will either be just as bad or, more likely, even worse.

There will be no winners on September 14. The so-called Liberals will think they have won, but they will make such a pig's breakfast of the country they will end up wishing they had lost.  Certainly Australia will wish it.

BTW, I have a brown dog. She was treated very badly before we got her, so all she gets from me is lots of love.

I am genuinely sorry you seem to have morphed from a thinking person to just another Liberal sheep. It is amazing what a whiff of power can do to people.

God grant me the patience to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can and, above all, the wisdom to tell the difference.

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #18 - Mar 26th, 2013 at 7:00pm

Peter Freedman wrote on Mar 26th, 2013 at 6:45pm:

Firstly I don't have a party. If Australia had a leftwing party I might support it. But it hasn't.

The bunch of idiots who masquerade as a leftwing party punish solo parents and live in the sewer withe Conservatives over asylum seekers.

They are headed for a large defeat. Unfortunately, they will be replaced by a government which will either be just as bad or, more likely, even worse.

There will be no winners on September 14. The so-called Liberals will think they have won, but they will make such a pig's breakfast of the country they will end up wishing they had lost.  Certainly Australia will wish it.

BTW, I have a brown dog. She was treated very badly before we got her, so all she gets from me is lots of love.

I am genuinely sorry you seem to have morphed from a thinking person to just another Liberal sheep. It is amazing what a whiff of power can do to people.

what exactly are the Greens if not a left-wing party?

AUSSIE: "Speaking for myself, I could not care less about 298 human beings having their life snuffed out in a nano-second, or what impact that loss has on Members of their family, their parents..."

IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #19 - Mar 26th, 2013 at 9:14pm

Well, they used to be animal welfare, Longy.

That was before Matty infiltrated the party and spilt the beans about them being watermelons.

Most people would just listen to Alan and form an opinion from him, but not Matty. He joined the party to see for himself.

Matty’s in the Libs now. Watch out, Mr Abbott!

IP Logged

Sir Spot of Borg
Gold Member

WE ARE BORG

Australia
Reply #20 - Mar 27th, 2013 at 4:33am

red baron wrote on Mar 26th, 2013 at 2:10pm:
Standby for the craziest 6 months of Federal Politics this Country will have ever seen.

Everyone in the Labor Party is eyeing off the lifeboats as the S.S. Labor Titanic starts to wallow with its fatal injury.

Sure Captain Crazy Gillard is in the wheelhouse, no doubt rolling around the steel balls ala Captain Queeg style by now.

I am expecting some outrageous decision making in a desperate attempt to plug the hole, alas, like the Titanic, the water will surely fill the ship and send it plummeting to the bottom of the ocean.

Everyone and I mean everyone, in the Labor Party is now in survival mode, forget about Governance of the Country. It's all about getting into those few life boats.

That is just media spin

SOB

Whaaaaaah!
I'm a 
Moron!
- edited by some unethical admin - you think its funny? - its a slippery slope
WWW PoliticsAneReligion  
IP Logged

Peter Freedman
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Wellington
Reply #21 - Mar 27th, 2013 at 7:19am

longweekend58 wrote on Mar 26th, 2013 at 7:00pm:

They are the closest Australia has got. But under the antiquated electoral system in this country, voting for a minor party is a waste of time unless the election is going to be very close.

God grant me the patience to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can and, above all, the wisdom to tell the difference.

IP Logged

longweekend58
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #22 - Mar 27th, 2013 at 11:38am

Peter Freedman wrote on Mar 27th, 2013 at 7:19am:
longweekend58 wrote on Mar 26th, 2013 at 7:00pm:

They are the closest Australia has got. But under the antiquated electoral system in this country, voting for a minor party is a waste of time unless the election is going to be very close.

so what kind of electoral system do you want? one where the party with 10% (and dropping) gets to form govt or govt policy while the other 90% get no say? the system we have is called democracy, something the left always despises because it forces them to actually capture hearts and minds rather than simply rule by force.

AUSSIE: "Speaking for myself, I could not care less about 298 human beings having their life snuffed out in a nano-second, or what impact that loss has on Members of their family, their parents..."

IP Logged

red baron
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Blue Mountains
Reply #23 - Mar 27th, 2013 at 11:51am

See, now this is exactly what I am getting at. Skippy has gone to his insult folder and used a cut and paste, for an insult he has used a hundred times on me. Incidentally Skippy I roar laughing when I see those pathetic insults, is that the best you've got?...I mean it really is bottom feeder stuff Skippy, I've seen better insults from little kids on the net.

And Peter, what a disappointment, after me inviting you to post something of profound journalistic value, you come up with a two liner.

Lucky you aren't getting paid by the word, it would be a lean Easter for you.

IP Logged

hadrian_now
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #24 - Mar 27th, 2013 at 12:51pm

red baron, people have been scratching their heads trying to figure out where Gillard's 30% support comes from . . .now you know.

Disclosure: anything I write may be deemed to be extremist, particularly if it is critical of the ALP or Greens. Look away now if squeamish.
Life may be too short, so have a laugh & enjoy.

IP Logged

Peter Freedman
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Wellington
Reply #25 - Mar 27th, 2013 at 12:56pm

red baron wrote on Mar 27th, 2013 at 11:51am:
See, now this is exactly what I am getting at. Skippy has gone to his insult folder and used a cut and paste, for an insult he has used a hundred times on me. Incidentally Skippy I roar laughing when I see those pathetic insults, is that the best you've got?...I mean it really is bottom feeder stuff Skippy, I've seen better insults from little kids on the net.

And Peter, what a disappointment, after me inviting you to post something of profound journalistic value, you come up with a two liner.

Lucky you aren't getting paid by the word, it would be a lean Easter for you.

I think reply #17 had more than two lines. Do you need new specs?

Seriously it is impossible to say anything profound about politicians who make a schoolyard puddle seem deep.

Don't know about Australia, but in NZ, freelancers ARE paid by the word. I insisted on being paid by the hour.

Still got plenty of work.......

IP Logged

progressiveslol
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #26 - Mar 27th, 2013 at 1:45pm

Pickering has a good "Gillard go troppo" piece

PREPARE FOR SOME DIZZYING SPIN FROM THE CONSUMMATE SPINSTER

Without a responsible Senate to reject supply this Government will load Abbott up with debt requiring austerity measures that will give him voter backlash. “If I can’t win, at least I can make life hell for you”, seems to be Gillard’s thinking. Except it’s not hell for Abbott, it’s hell for us.

As Gillard continues to gift everyone, except the postman, billions in largesse the spin is that we, (a) had to spend our way out of the GFC and (b) that our debt is lower than other developed countries.

Neither claim is correct.

Spin (a): The GFC. It actually had little if any effect on Australia’s economy.

Nor did it have any effect on our biggest trading partner China, which consistently averaged a massive nine per cent growth rate throughout the GFC period and maintained a debt to GDP ratio of 15%. While our debt to GDP ratio has more than doubled since 2007 to 23.6%

Receipts from our minerals were at their highest and only one of our big four banks was marginally exposed to the US sub-prime mortgage scam.

If Gillard expects us to believe that spending billions on a school halls rort, pink batts and set top boxes warded off a global financial crisis, then one of us belongs in a funny farm.

The GFC was an Antipodean non-event.

What the GFC did do was give the Rudd/Gillard Government the perfect excuse to launch into the biggest and most wasteful spending spree in Australia’s history.

The strangest part of the fiasco was that Swan was able to keep a straight face when he actually predicted a 2012/13 surplus... up until 12 weeks ago that is.

Spin (b): Lower debt. Section 53(A) of the Trade Practices Act (False and Misleading Conduct) is copping a hiding under Gillard. Her figures for Australia’s economy have morphed from spin into outright lies.

Our unemployment figure is certainly not 5.4%. It is closer the 14%

Gillard’s claim that almost one million jobs have been created under Labor is a lie. Since 2008, under Labor, the number of jobless has risen 22%.

The claim of 71,000 new jobs in February is another outright lie. “The number of people unemployed increased by 400 people to 660,000 in February”, as announced by the Australian Bureau of Statistics.

more
http://pickeringpost.com/article/prepare-for-some-dizzying-spin-from-the-consumm...
« Last Edit: Mar 27th, 2013 at 1:50pm by progressiveslol »  

IP Logged

red baron
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Blue Mountains
Reply #27 - Mar 27th, 2013 at 2:19pm

4 Lines Peter, that's 100% better; hope you realise I am just taking the piss. Nothing malicious intended my friend.

IP Logged

red baron
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Blue Mountains
Reply #28 - Mar 27th, 2013 at 2:22pm

Great post progressivelol, you have gone to the heart of the matter about the GFC, a big non event here and Rudd over reacted like some lunatic.
« Last Edit: Mar 27th, 2013 at 2:40pm by red baron »  

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print