Forum

Back to OzPolitic.com   Welcome, Guest. Please Login or Register
  Forum Home Album HelpSearch Recent Rules LoginRegister  

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print
Fasten seat belts as Gillard goes troppo (Read 2531 times)
red baron
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Blue Mountains
Fasten seat belts as Gillard goes troppo
Mar 26th, 2013 at 2:10pm

Standby for the craziest 6 months of Federal Politics this Country will have ever seen.

Everyone in the Labor Party is eyeing off the lifeboats as the S.S. Labor Titanic starts to wallow with its fatal injury.

Sure Captain Crazy Gillard is in the wheelhouse, no doubt rolling around the steel balls ala Captain Queeg style by now.

I am expecting some outrageous decision making in a desperate attempt to plug the hole, alas, like the Titanic, the water will surely fill the ship and send it plummeting to the bottom of the ocean.

Everyone and I mean everyone, in the Labor Party is now in survival mode, forget about Governance of the Country. It's all about getting into those few life boats.

IP Logged

Maqqa
Gold Member

14% - that low?!

Re: Fasten seat belts as Gillard goes troppo
Reply #1 - Mar 26th, 2013 at 2:21pm

Announcing an election in January - she said there's a time to govern and a time to election

All she's done since is electioning and save her own hide

Bill 14% is not the alcohol content of that wine. It's your poll number

IP Logged

Peter Freedman
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Wellington
Reply #2 - Mar 26th, 2013 at 2:44pm

red baron wrote on Mar 26th, 2013 at 2:10pm:
Standby for the craziest 6 months of Federal Politics this Country will have ever seen.

Everyone in the Labor Party is eyeing off the lifeboats as the S.S. Labor Titanic starts to wallow with its fatal injury.

Sure Captain Crazy Gillard is in the wheelhouse, no doubt rolling around the steel balls ala Captain Queeg style by now.

I am expecting some outrageous decision making in a desperate attempt to plug the hole, alas, like the Titanic, the water will surely fill the ship and send it plummeting to the bottom of the ocean.

Everyone and I mean everyone, in the Labor Party is now in survival mode, forget about Governance of the Country. It's all about getting into those few life boats.

Red, mate, you really are getting repetitive and boring.

Every day, the same old crap.

God grant me the patience to accept the things I cannot change, the courage to change the things I can and, above all, the wisdom to tell the difference.

IP Logged

hadrian_now
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #3 - Mar 26th, 2013 at 2:45pm

It's not only itself that Labor has damaged in the past couple of weeks. It's the future of Australia's government sector for the next few years.
First, I would expect the Greens to be the direct beneficiary of Labor's woes, as a substantial number of disenchanted Labor voters move further left not centre.
The Greens are an extremist party and for them to gain more Senate power will make it difficult for any party not amenable to their demands to govern.
Second, in the 6 months left to her, this vicious & vindictive Prime Minister - and after Simon Crean I think we can say that - will lash out at whoever she thinks, except herself, has brought her down. I think another go at the media laws is on the cards.
She will also do everything she can to entrench greater union powers to ensure they can have a good after-party.
All in all, as Bette Davis said, fasten your seat belts, it's gonna be a bumpy ride.

Disclosure: anything I write may be deemed to be extremist, particularly if it is critical of the ALP or Greens. Look away now if squeamish.
Life may be too short, so have a laugh & enjoy.

IP Logged

skippy.
Gold Member

Reply #4 - Mar 26th, 2013 at 2:50pm

Peter Freedman wrote on Mar 26th, 2013 at 2:44pm:

Red, mate, you really are getting repetitive and boring.

Every day, the same old crap.

Red has always been repetitive and boring, as well a conspironut and out and out loony that posts Michael Smith adnauseum. 
I don't know who the loony fringe are trying to convince themselves is all I can Imagine.

freedivers other forum- POLITICAL ANIMAL
Click onWWW below 
IP Logged

olde.sault
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #5 - Mar 26th, 2013 at 2:52pm

I wouldn't depend that the election will he held in September.

She may hold onto her crown longer than allowable.

Where is Tim these days?

IP Logged

skippy.
Gold Member

Reply #6 - Mar 26th, 2013 at 2:55pm

olde.sault wrote on Mar 26th, 2013 at 2:52pm:

Where is Tim these days?

No wonder everyone thinks you're a smacking retard. Roll Eyes

Click onWWW below 
IP Logged

PZ547
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #7 - Mar 26th, 2013 at 3:15pm

skippy. wrote on Mar 26th, 2013 at 2:55pm:

Where is Tim these days?

What are you raving about with your 'everyone thinks' ?

You sound like a five year old with your 'everyone thinks'.

All it does is illustrate you're bankrupt.  Empty.  A loser

No.  Everyone does NOT think according to your 'have worms, always cranky' BS

Olde.sault and Red Baron have legions of fans.  Where are yours?  That's right.  You stand alone because 'everyone thinks' you're too pathetic to bother with

Now shut up trying to sound like a sore-loser/self appointed mouthpiece

and go find a way to contribute instead of playing forum blowfly

Ps:  you'll find anti-worming remedies at the local vet's.  Then lay off the sugar

All my comments, posts & opinions are to be regarded as satire & humour

IP Logged

Dsmithy70
Gold Member

ire futuis vobismetipsis

Newy
Reply #8 - Mar 26th, 2013 at 3:20pm

hadrian_now wrote on Mar 26th, 2013 at 2:45pm:
It's not only itself that Labor has damaged in the past couple of weeks. It's the future of Australia's government sector for the next few years.
First, I would expect the Greens to be the direct beneficiary of Labor's woes, as a substantial number of disenchanted Labor voters move further left not centre.
The Greens are an extremist party and for them to gain more Senate power will make it difficult for any party not amenable to their demands to govern.
Second, in the 6 months left to her, this vicious & vindictive Prime Minister - and after Simon Crean I think we can say that - will lash out at whoever she thinks, except herself, has brought her down. I think another go at the media laws is on the cards.
She will also do everything she can to entrench greater union powers to ensure they can have a good after-party.
All in all, as Bette Davis said, fasten your seat belts, it's gonna be a bumpy ride.

Might be time to up stumps & move back to Florida Wink

REBELLION is not what most people think it is.
REBELLION is when you turn off the TV & start educating & thinking for yourself.
Gavin Nascimento

IP Logged

Andrei.Hicks
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Carlsbad, CA
Reply #9 - Mar 26th, 2013 at 3:27pm

Hell yeah.

I am going to Fla for a week in May.

The Sunshine State - where it just be sun all the time....

Anyone who lives within their means suffers from a lack of imagination - Oscar Wilde

IP Logged

skippy.
Gold Member

Reply #10 - Mar 26th, 2013 at 4:01pm

PZ547 wrote on Mar 26th, 2013 at 3:15pm:
skippy. wrote on Mar 26th, 2013 at 2:55pm:

Where is Tim these days?

What are you raving about with your 'everyone thinks' ?

You sound like a five year old with your 'everyone thinks'.

All it does is illustrate you're bankrupt.  Empty.  A loser

No.  Everyone does NOT think according to your 'have worms, always cranky' BS

Olde.sault and Red Baron have legions of fans.  Where are yours?  That's right.  You stand alone because 'everyone thinks' you're too pathetic to bother with

Now shut up trying to sound like a sore-loser/self appointed mouthpiece

and go find a way to contribute instead of playing forum blowfly

Ps:  you'll find anti-worming remedies at the local vet's.  Then lay off the sugar

So you have the hide to sneak in here under yet another fake sock, chastise me, then do exactly as you claim I did, bugger off mellie, DOCs are at the door to claim your six kids from six fathers.
« Last Edit: Mar 26th, 2013 at 4:17pm by skippy. »  

Click onWWW below 
IP Logged

red baron
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Blue Mountains
Reply #11 - Mar 26th, 2013 at 4:03pm

Ha ha ha! Thanks for the predictable posts that you guys make, the likes of Skippy and Peter Freedman.

Yes, I know it must be tough, really tough to see the S.S. Titanic Labor, slowly ever so slowly going; under stricken by injuries it has done to itself.

The garden seemed oh so rosy 6 odd years ago when one Kevin Rudd promised so much to this Country and then turned his Prime Ministership into a full blown emergency.

I can understand you're sorry and you are looking for a brown dog to kick, you know, the one that keeps running out in front of cars and causing accidents.

I have been waiting in vain Peter, for to you to show us all some of your fabled journalistic flair, but like Labor's promises it has failed to materialise.

Do you think in this moment of absolute  crisis for your Party that you might indulge us with a great piece or two?

I mean, I for one have really been hanging out for it. Same for you Skippy, you are like a vinyl record with the needle stuck in it.

Come on, come up with some new creative insults, something with a bit of a sting in the tail.

Oh..and you might like to look around for a new brown dog to kick, this one has teeth.

IP Logged

Innocent bystander
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #12 - Mar 26th, 2013 at 4:05pm

The only winners out of all of this will be the cashed up boat people that come here to retire.

IP Logged

skippy.
Gold Member

Reply #13 - Mar 26th, 2013 at 4:06pm

red baron wrote on Mar 26th, 2013 at 4:03pm:
Ha ha ha! Thanks for the predictable posts that you guys make, the likes of Skippy and Peter Freedman.

Yes, I know it must be tough, really tough to see the S.S. Titanic Labor, slowly ever so slowly going; under stricken by injuries it has done to itself.

The garden seemed oh so rosy 6 odd years ago when one Kevin Rudd promised so much to this Country and then turned his Prime Ministership into a full blown emergency.

I can understand you're sorry and you are looking for a brown dog to kick, you know, the one that keeps running out in front of cars and causing accidents.

I have been waiting in vain Peter, for to you to show us all some of your fabled journalistic flair, but like Labor's promises it has failed to materialise.

Do you think in this moment of absolute  crisis for your Party that you might indulge us with a great piece or two?

I mean, I for one have really been hanging out for it. Same for you Skippy, you are like a vinyl record with the needle stuck in it.

Come on, come up with some new creative insults, something with a bit of a sting in the tail.

Oh..and you might like to look around for a new brown dog to kick, this one has teeth.

You live in dream land, fake pig, fake soldier fake pilot.

Click onWWW below 
IP Logged

Mattyfisk
Gold Member

Australian Politics

Reply #14 - Mar 26th, 2013 at 4:09pm

skippy. wrote on Mar 26th, 2013 at 4:06pm:
red baron wrote on Mar 26th, 2013 at 4:03pm:

You live in dream land, fake pig, fake soldier fake pilot.

That's right, Skippy. Labor might get back in.

IP Logged

Pages: 1 2 
Send Topic Print